Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 7.1% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 13.0% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 13.8% on average while median return up 2.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SBEV 301.9%, $FMX 13.4%, $CCEP 11.4%, $KOF 11.1%, $COKE 11.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FIZZ -2.1%, $BTTR -11.7%, $YVR -12.0%, $WTER -15.7%, $CELH -24.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SBEV 298.1%, $KDP 5.3%, $FMX 4.1%, $KOF 3.6%, $CCEP 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WTER -2.6%, $MNST -4.4%, $YVR -5.0%, $BTTR -6.7%, $CELH -9.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 5.5%, for the past 3 months is 11.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 31.2%, the lowest correlation is -0.4%, the latest correlation is 5.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 62.9% between KO and PEP
The lowest correlation is -57.7% between KO and WTER
Investment company Culbertson A N & Co Inc (Current Portfolio) buys The Travelers Inc, WisdomTree U.S.
St. Louis, MO, based Investment company Acropolis Investment Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Growth ETF, iShares 3-7 Year Treasury Bond ETF, iShares Russell 2000 ETF, Merck Inc, iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Select ETF, sells iShares Core U.S.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (NASDAQ: COKE) announced that the Board of Directors has declared a dividend for the first quarter of 2022 of $0.25 per share on shares of the Company's Common Stock and Class B Common Stock payable on February 11, 2022 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 28, 2022. About Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. Coca-Cola Consolidated is the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Our Purpose
Investment company Five Oceans Advisors (Current Portfolio) buys Dimensional Inflation-Protected Securities ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Government Bond ETF, Goldman Sachs Access Treasury 0-1 Year ETF, Novo Nordisk A/S, Royal Bank of Canada, sells iShares Short Treasury Bond ETF, NatWest Group PLC, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA, Nokia Oyj, Nomura Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Five Oceans Advisors.
Inflation has been on an uphill ride lately. One may follow these ETF strategies to beat inflation along with following the investment guru Warren Buffett.
(Bloomberg) -- Sign up for the New Economy Daily newsletter, follow us @economics and subscribe to our podcast.Most Read from BloombergCannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory StudyFrequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune ResponseSupreme Court Blocks Biden’s Shot-or-Test Rule for WorkersSay Goodbye to Self-Isolating, WFH Mandates, Mass TestingDjokovic’s Australian Visa Canceled Again in Public InterestEconomists have largely dismissed the Biden administration’s efforts to blame
Monster Beverages (MNST) is tapping into the alcohol beverage space by acquiring CANarchy. This move follows the recent trend of beverage companies narrowing the gap between soft drinks and spirits.
Investors are also digesting a slew of quarterly earnings reports from banks, as JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) and Citigroup Inc. (C) recorded income declines, while Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) said that profit jumped. The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) and the S&P 500 are poised to finish the week lower, while the Nasdaq may end up higher for the week. Later this morning, the University of Michigan will release its Consumer Sentiment Index for January.
In this article, we discuss 10 best stocks to buy according to Terry Smith’s Fundsmith LLP. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Best Stocks To Buy According To Terry Smith’s Fundsmith LLP. Terry Smith is a British hedge fund manager who founded Fundsmith LLP in 2010, […]