Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 0.8% in a week
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks down 5.9% on average while median return down 1.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CCEP 5.4%, $COKE 3.9%, $KO 1.9%, $PEP 0.8%, $PRMW 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MNST -6.4%, $FIZZ -8.9%, $REED -15.1%, $CELH -18.0%, $YVR -34.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $COKE 8.3%, $CCEP 2.6%, $FMX 1.6%, $PRMW 0.7%, $KOF 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MNST -4.9%, $WTER -5.2%, $CELH -10.7%, $REED -14.3%, $YVR -14.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.8%, for the past 3 months is 15.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.5%, the lowest correlation is 0.5%, the latest correlation is 3.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.5% between KO and PEP
The lowest correlation is -53.4% between FIZZ and REED
Prices for soybeans and corn are hitting new highs and that's driving up the prices Americans pay for food at the grocery store with little relief in sight.
Corporate America is beginning to speak out against laws targeting transgender people, just as it did with laws curbing voting rights.
PepsiCo, Inc. has announced that it has appointed C.D. Glin as vice president, global head of philanthropy, for the PepsiCo Foundation.
Beyond Meat and two other food stocks are great defensive stocks to buy and hold as myopic investors "sell in May and go away."
In my three stocks to avoid article last week, I predicted that Alteryx (NYSE: AYX), Cedar Fair (NYSE: FUN), and Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund (OTC: GDLC) would have a rough few days. Alteryx stock retreated 5% for the week. Finally, there was Grayscale Digital Large Cap Fund.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (“the Company” or “Liquid”) (Nasdaq: YVR) today announced the signing of a letter of intent (the “LOI”) to acquire iNDIEFLIX Group Inc. (“iNDIEFLIX”). iNDIEFLIX is a global subscription video-on-demand streaming service focused on content with a purpose. iNDIEFLIX has evolved its initial offering, by expanding into the “Live” social impact space, and transforming into an ‘edutainment’ company with a foundation ...
The beverage industry is battling aluminum can shortages. Here's what that means for the leading maker of energy drinks.
PepsiCo, Cardinal Health, and Baxter were among the large companies that declared dividend increases this week.
Here are seven major companies whose stocks moved on the week’s news.
PepsiCo (PEP) closed the most recent trading day at $145.56, making no change from the previous trading session.