Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 5.6% on average while median return up -0.3% in a week
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 12.1% on average while median return up 2.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $YVR 57.4%, $CELH 52.2%, $FIZZ 29.4%, $WTER 27.6%, $KDP 3.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PEP -2.7%, $KO -7.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $YVR 35.5%, $FIZZ 25.6%, $WTER 19.6%, $COKE 4.7%, $KDP 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FMX -1.3%, $KOF -2.4%, $PRMW -2.8%, $MNST -3.5%, $CELH -3.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.0%, for the past 3 months is 22.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 35.5%, the lowest correlation is -4.4%, the latest correlation is -0.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.2% between KO and PEP
The lowest correlation is -37.8% between PRMW and WTER
Kimberly-Clark's (KMB) fourth-quarter 2020 results are likely to reflect gains from pandemic-induced demand, while softness in the K-C Professional unit is a concern.
These are the technology stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for February 2021.
The beauty industry has embraced social media, acquisitions, and direct-to-consumer sales in a way that can provide a blueprint for others, analyst Callum Elliot argues.
The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ and CSE: WTER) (the "Company") is a producer of premium bottled alkaline water, flavor-infused waters, and CBD infused products sold under the brand names Alkaline88®, A88 Infused™, and A88CBD™, respectively. Today, the Company announces that it has appointed C.A. Fortune E-Comm to represent its entire non-CBD beverage line of Alkaline88® products across various e-commerce platforms of major retailers and wholesalers starting January 21, 2021.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Home Depot, BHP Group, McDonald's, PepsiCo and TOTAL
Snack food and beverage companies have been experiencing increased demand in the at-home channel since COVID-19's onset. That said, sales in the away-from-home channels took a hit due to travel restrictions, lockdowns, lack of sports events and music concerts as well as other restrictions on public gatherings. With the rollout of vaccines and the reopening of the economy, demand in the away-from-home channels is expected to improve. But what do Wall Street analysts have to say about major compan...
Amicable settlement reachedSINGAPORE, Jan. 20, 2021 /CNW/ -- PureCircle and Almendra reached an amicable settlement in a patent dispute in the United States relating to Almendra's Steviarome® products and use thereof.
Q4 Earnings Scorecard and Analyst Reports for Home Depot, BHP & McDonald's
In this article we are going to list the top 20 biggest black owned companies in the US. Click to skip ahead and jump to the top 10 biggest black owned companies in the US. Any time blacks in the United States throughout history have tried to establish themselves, they’ve been stopped by white supremacists. […]