Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 0.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SBEV 31.0%, $KOF 8.3%, $FIZZ 7.6%, $BRFH 5.4%, $CCEP 3.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $COKE -1.3%, $KDP -2.5%, $FMX -4.4%, $PRMW -12.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SBEV 17.0%, $CELH 6.0%, $BRFH 3.0%, $KOF 2.9%, $FMX 2.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PEP -0.1%, $KO -0.6%, $KDP -0.7%, $PRMW -2.7%, $FIZZ -3.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.7%, for the past 3 months is 29.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.2%, the lowest correlation is 6.5%, the latest correlation is 52.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.0% between KO and MNST
The lowest correlation is -35.4% between BRFH and KOF
In this article, we discuss 14 best dividend aristocrats to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investments and the performance of dividend stocks in the past, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Aristocrat Stocks To Buy Now. Dividend aristocrats are companies that have raised their dividends consecutively for 25 […]
In this article, we will discuss 15 best high-yield dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. Just when the stock market set out for recovery after recording its worst year in 2022, […]
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
If you've fallen behind on funding your retirement, it's important to do what you can to get yourself on a path to recovery.
In October 2020, Coca-Cola made a huge announcement: The company had decided to discontinue 200 of its beverage brands in an effort to rid its portfolio of underperforming brands and prioritize those...
The company also got itself into the alcohol trade, and it's gearing up for another run of growth.
Celsius Holdings Inc. (CELH) closed at $83.78 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.63% move from the prior day.
Primo Water Corporation (NYSE: PRMW) (TSX: PRMW) (the "Company" or "Primo Water"), a leading provider of sustainable drinking water solutions in North America and Europe, today announced that the notice (the "Notice") submitted by Legion Partners Holdings, LLC (together with its affiliates, "Legion"), purporting to nominate four candidates to stand for election to Primo Water's Board at the Company's 2023 Annual and Special Meeting (the "Annual Meeting"), is invalid because it contains intention
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners plc ("CCEP") (ticker symbol CCEP) announces that, on 17 March 2023, it filed its 2022 Integrated Report and Form 20-F with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This document was filed in accordance with Rule 5250(d) of the Nasdaq Listing Rules and includes CCEP's audited results for the year ended 31 December 2022.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 20 popular investor websites for dividend paying stocks. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Popular Investor Websites for Dividend Paying Stocks. Investing in dividend stocks can be a smart way to generate passive income and […]