Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up -0.1% in a day
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 3.3% in a week
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 6.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CELH 20.8%, $FIZZ 15.1%, $FMX 14.1%, $MNST 12.3%, $CCEP 11.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KDP -1.3%, $SBEV -16.0%, $BTTR -20.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CELH 9.6%, $PRMW 7.7%, $MNST 4.5%, $CCEP 4.1%, $KDP 3.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FIZZ -1.3%, $BTTR -1.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.6%, for the past 3 months is 35.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.1%, the lowest correlation is -0.2%, the latest correlation is -0.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.2% between KDP and PEP
The lowest correlation is -44.6% between BTTR and KOF
Paula Santilli just bought $500,000 of Home Depot stock. The PepsiCo executive joined the home-improvement chain’s board in March.
Diageo (DEO) continues to be a beneficiary of the recovery across markets, strong consumer demand and market share gains despite inflationary cost pressures and currency headwinds.
Although high cost, currency headwinds and rising inflation remain near-term headwinds for Procter & Gamble (PG), robust demand and productivity plans are likely to aid.
Dependable passive income is real. You just have to know where to look.
Shares of Celsius Holdings (NASDAQ: CELH) were on the move this week after the energy drink maker signed a deal with the Professional Fighters League (PFL) to become its official energy drink partner. Energy drink companies like Red Bull and Monster Beverage have found similar success marketing themselves with MMA leagues and events like the X Games, the extreme sports competition, so it's not surprising to see Celsius following a similar path. According to a press release, the extensive partn...
The controversial Qatar World Cup is raising the profile of sports-related Environmental, Social, and Governance investing, according to Luis Garcia Alvarez, equity portfolio manager of the MAPFRE AM Behavioral Fund. “If there’s one thing that has characterized the weeks and months leading up to this World Cup in Qatar, it’s the controversies surrounding the social and ethical implications that choosing this host country has had, with the situation further clouded by suspicions surrounding poss...
Here is how e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) and Coca-Cola FEMSA (KOF) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Coke (KO). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
In a year when major indexes and blue-chip stocks have seen their value slashed by double digits, Walmart (NYSE: WMT) has been one of the few non-energy stocks in the green for the year. What makes Walmart a great buy for 2023 is its commitment to providing low prices. What separates Walmart from competitors like Target (NYSE: TGT) and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) is the role that grocery sales play in its business.
Does Coca-Cola FEMSA (KOF) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.