Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Biofuel stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Biofuel stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 1.0% in a week
- Biofuel stocks up 11.5% on average while median return up 8.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PBW 25.8%, $CLMT 24.7%, $GEVO 23.0%, $QCLN 21.2%, $GPP 9.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ANDE -1.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $QCLN 9.7%, $PBW 5.5%, $GEVO 4.4%, $GPP 2.8%, $REX 1.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CLMT -0.9%, $FF -5.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.1%, for the past 3 months is 32.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.2%, the lowest correlation is -4.5%, the latest correlation is 5.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.1% between PBW and QCLN
The lowest correlation is -35.2% between FF and FUE
The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 after 4 p.m. EST on Tuesday, February 14, 2023. The company will host a webcast on Wednesday, February 15, 2023, at 11 a.m. EST to discuss the results and provide a company update.
OMAHA, Neb., January 25, 2023--Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRE) and Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) will release fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results prior to the market opening on February 8, 2023, and then host a joint conference call beginning at 9 a.m. Eastern time (8 a.m. Central time) to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2022 performance and outlook.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) announced today that it will host a conference call on Thursday, March 9, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. MT) to report its financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022 and provide an update on recent corporate highlights. To participate in the live call, please register through the following event weblink: https://register.vevent.com/register/BI77f562f7379e45218e5d6ab5c215416b. After registering,
Despite some criticism, money is still pouring into environmentally and socially conscious stocks. In just the first week of 2023 alone, Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s asset management division collect...
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best algae and biofuel stocks to buy. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Algae and Biofuel Stocks To Buy. The biofuel industry is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the global green energy revolution. The biofuels industry produces energy from […]
OMAHA, Neb., January 19, 2023--Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) today announced that the Board of Directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.455 per unit on all of its outstanding common units for the fourth quarter of 2022, or $1.82 per unit on an annualized basis. The distribution is payable on February 10, 2023, to unitholders of record at the close of business on February 3, 2023.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) (“Gevo” or the “Company”), a renewable fuels company focused on the production of sustainable aviation fuel (“SAF”), today provides an update on the Company and projects currently in process. Addition of New DirectorGevo recently announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Carol Battershell as a new independent director. Carol is a seasoned executive with nearly 40 years in the energy sector in the United State
The Royal Purple® brand, maker of premium synthetic oils, has launched their newest innovation: Max-Restore™ High Mileage Fuel Treatment. The Max-Restore™ product is a highly concentrated, high-performance fuel treatment that is specially formulated to solve performance problems typically found in higher-mileage vehicles. Those issues include reduced fuel economy, increased emissions, engine wear and lost performance.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 20 biggest Ohio companies and stocks. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 biggest Ohio companies and stocks. The seventh most populous state in the U.S., Ohio has a GDP of over $656 billion. If it was a […]
Although financial advisors typically direct your attention toward established (and therefore more predictable) enterprises, ignoring protocol and moving some funds toward under-the-radar small-cap stocks may offer significant upside. In this case, we’re talking about an average of roughly 50%. That’s well above what you can normally expect from the benchmark equities index, which nets you around 8% on average. Now, how did I get my 50% upside target? Rather than pulling numbers out of a certain