Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Biofuel stocks down 3.3% on average while median return down 3.1% in a day
- Biofuel stocks down 6.6% on average while median return down 8.7% in a week
- Biofuel stocks down 5.3% on average while median return down 6.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FUE 26.4%, $ANDE 11.8%, $GPRE 4.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $REGI -9.8%, $REX -9.9%, $QCLN -17.3%, $PBW -20.2%, $GEVO -30.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FUE 7.2%, $ANDE 3.9%, $FF 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $REX -9.0%, $PBW -11.1%, $CLMT -13.6%, $GPRE -14.5%, $GEVO -20.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.3%, for the past 3 months is 31.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.2%, the lowest correlation is -5.3%, the latest correlation is 37.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.4% between PBW and QCLN
The lowest correlation is -51.2% between ANDE and FUE
Energy exchange-traded funds (ETFs) invest primarily in stocks of natural gas, oil, and alternative energy companies. The securities within an energy ETF's portfolio include major companies such as Enbridge Inc.
GEVO Q1 results are expected to be hurt by reduced ethanol production and hydrocarbon sales.
CLAYTON, Mo., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- – FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE: FF) (“FutureFuel”), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, today announced that it had declared a special cash dividend of $2.50 per share on its common stock, with a record date of May 21, 2021 and a payment date of June 4, 2021. About FutureFuel FutureFuel is a leading manufacturer of diversified chemical products, specialty chemical products, and biofuel products. In its chemicals business, Futu...
FutureFuel First Quarter Net Loss of $8.8 Million Reports Net Loss of $8.8 Million or ($0.20) per Diluted Share, and Adjusted EBITDA of ($7.8) Million CLAYTON, Mo., May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FutureFuel Corp. (NYSE:FF) (“FutureFuel”), a manufacturer of custom and performance chemicals and biofuels, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First quarter 2021 Financial Highlights (all comparisons are with the first quarter of 2020) Revenues were $41.5 mil...