Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Biofuel stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up -0.3% in a day
- Biofuel stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up 1.7% in a week
- Biofuel stocks up 12.7% on average while median return up 8.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CLMT 48.2%, $GPP 18.4%, $REGI 16.1%, $GPRE 14.4%, $ANDE 11.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GPP 11.3%, $CLMT 5.0%, $QCLN 4.5%, $PBW 2.9%, $ANDE 2.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $REX -2.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.3%, for the past 3 months is 25.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 50.4%, the lowest correlation is 4.2%, the latest correlation is 17.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.9% between PBW and QCLN
The lowest correlation is -23.9% between CLMT and QCLN
AMES, Iowa, October 21, 2021--Renewable Energy Group to Release Third Quarter Financial Results on November 3
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (CLMT) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
The Zacks Earnings ESP is a great way to find potential earnings surprises. Why investors should take advantage now.
OMAHA, Neb., Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) today announced that the Board of Directors of its general partner declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.435 per unit on all of its outstanding common units, or $1.74 per unit on an annualized basis, for the third quarter of 2021. The distribution is payable on Nov. 12, 2021, to unitholders of record at the close of business on Nov. 5, 2021. This release serves as a qualified notice to nominees under Trea
Renewable Energy Group (REGI) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Is Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRE) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial expertise to […]
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO), announced today that Dr. Patrick Gruber, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a Water Tower Research Fireside Chat on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:30 pm EDT. Topic: Discussing Recent Key Events and the Commercial Development of Ethanol to Jet (ETJ) Technology Investors and other persons interested in participating in the event must register using the link below. Please note that registration for the live ev
AMES, Iowa, October 14, 2021--Renewable Energy Group breaks ground on renewable diesel plant improvement and expansion project.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) announced today that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. EDT (2:30 p.m. MDT) to report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 and provide an update on recent corporate highlights. To participate in the conference call, please dial 1 (833) 729-4776 (inside the U.S.) or 1 (830) 213-7701 (outside the U.S.) and reference the access code 4248806# or throu