Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks up 5.9% on average while median return up 5.8% in a day
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks up 5.7% on average while median return up 5.8% in a week
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks up 27.3% on average while median return up 25.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TGI 38.1%, $SPR 32.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SPR 8.4%, $TGI 7.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 70.1%, for the past 3 months is 72.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 92.3%, the lowest correlation is 15.1%, the latest correlation is 90.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.2% between BA and RTX
The lowest correlation is 57.2% between RTX and TGI
The Dow Jones rallied sharply along with the other major stock indexes Monday, led by strength in Boeing and Apple. Zoom Video surged late on earnings.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average slid from record highs at the end of February, as the current stock market pullback continues. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in March 2021 are Apple, Disney, Microsoft and Visa.
Boeing scored new orders as airlines eye post-pandemic growth, but China still hasn't cleared the 737 Max to return.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average held strong gains in today's stock market as positive vaccine news boosted stocks across the board.
The satellite and rocket launch industry will ultimately consolidate says the CEO and founder of Rocket Lab, Peter Beck.
The stock market finished February with a pullback, but all signs of pessimism were completely gone from Wall Street as March began. Huge gains for all three major market benchmarks came after a series of bullish news stories, including favorable comments about the stock market from Warren Buffett, progress toward another coronavirus stimulus measure in Washington, and ongoing signs of a return to more-normal economic and living conditions in the U.S. and around the world. General Electric (NY...
The market is likely to continue looking beyond Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc.’s (NYSE: SPR) near- and medium-term execution issues. Instead, there will be a focus on expectations of normalized earnings in 2025, according to Morgan Stanley. The Spirit AeroSystems Analyst: Kristine Liwag upgraded the rating for Spirit AeroSystems Holdings from Underweight to Overweight, while raising the price target from $18 to $50. The Spirit AeroSystems Thesis: The company is poised for a post-COVID-19 reco...
The Dow Jones surged amid a broad rally. Monday's advance was aided by a cooling on the 10-year Treasury notes yield. Apple stock and Boeing stock rose.
Shares of Boeing (NYSE: BA) climbed as much as 7% on Monday after the company received a new order for its troubled 737 MAX and got a price-target boost on Wall Street. Boeing is still in recovery mode following the issues with the MAX and the pandemic, but the company appears to be headed in the right direction. It's been a rough year for Boeing shareholders, with the stock down 18% over the past year as the company deals with a pair of deadly 737 MAX accidents and then lower demand for new a...
The S&P 500 on Monday was headed for its best day since June 5 as bond markets calmed after a month-long selloff, while encouraging updates on COVID-19 vaccines and fiscal stimulus bolstered bets over a swift economic recovery. The Dow was on pace for its best daily gain in nearly four months, while the Nasdaq was set for its best daily percentage gain in a month. Johnson & Johnson rose 1.8% as it began shipping its single-dose vaccine after it became the third authorized COVID-19 vaccine in t...