Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks down 4.1% on average while median return down 5.2% in a week
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks down 10.6% on average while median return down 12.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RTX 6.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SPR -14.4%, $TGI -16.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HXL -5.2%, $SPR -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 60.3%, for the past 3 months is 67.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 82.1%, the lowest correlation is -7.9%, the latest correlation is 82.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.7% between BA and SPR
The lowest correlation is 45.4% between HXL and RTX
The Dow Jones Industrial Average remain near record highs at the end of April, as the current stock market rally continues. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in May 2021 are Apple, Boeing, Disney, Goldman Sachs and Microsoft.
The head of the Federal Aviation Administration said on Wednesday the agency is going to mandate strengthening a key engine part on Boeing 777 planes with Pratt & Whitney (PW) engines like the one involved in an emergency landing in February. FAA Administrator Steve Dickson told a U.S. House committee that the agency is "requiring the manufacturers to address strengthen(ing) the cowling." He also said the agency was working with Boeing and PW to ensure "the structure around the engine, the cow...
"Alaska expects domestic travel to return to pre-COVID levels by the summer of 2022, which will require more aircraft across Air Group," the company said in a statement. The orders for the 737-9 MAX are part of Alaska Air's purchase options from December, when it had ordered 23 of the MAX airplanes. Alaska Air said the 17 Embraer 175 jets will grow its regional fleet to 111 planes, with deliveries in 2022 and 2023.
Triumph Group [NYSE:TGI] announced today that its maintenance, repair and overhaul business, Triumph Product Support, was awarded a seven year agreement from Collins Aerospace for repair services on various environmental control system components.
The head of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) told a U.S. House panel that an electrical issue that grounded about 100 Boeing 737 MAX planes last month worldwide appeared to be a "pretty straightforward fix." FAA Administrator Steve Dickson told the U.S. House Appropriations subcommittee overseeing transportation that he was fully confident in the safety of the MAX that returned to service after being grounded for 20 months following two fatal crashes in five months. "It is performing ...
Is Boeing stock a buy now after a third straight month of positive orders? Investors should look at the aerospace giant's fundamentals and the BA stock chart.
In this article, we take a look at the 20 best airlines in the world in 2021. You can skip our detailed analysis of the aviation industry and go to the 5 Best Airlines in the World in 2021. The airline industry was hammered due to the coronavirus crisis, and continues to feel the reverberations […]
Leading small satellite manufacturer and mission services provider Blue Canyon Technologies LLC ("BCT" or "Blue Canyon"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX), today announced the company was selected to provide a pair of 6U CubeSat buses and an Engineering Development Unit for the Virtual Super-resolution Optics with Reconfigurable Swarms, or VISORS, program, a space mission sponsored by the National Science Foundation.
Airbus has revived plans for a new production line for its A321neo jet in Toulouse, France, as it reshapes production of the medium-haul single-aisle jets that it hopes will lead its factories out of the coronavirus crisis. Airbus decided in 2019 to halt output of the world's largest jetliner and the last A380 rolled out in March, leaving the world's second-largest industrial building in limbo. Airbus plans to use part of the Jean-Luc Lagardere building to add a new line with state-of-the art ...