Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 1.4% in a week
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks up 8.3% on average while median return up 7.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TGI 12.2%, $SPR 7.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BA -1.2%, $HXL -3.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TGI 3.0%, $RTX 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SPR -2.2%, $HXL -6.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 55.1%, for the past 3 months is 64.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 87.9%, the lowest correlation is -5.1%, the latest correlation is 56.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.7% between BA and SPR
The lowest correlation is 41.8% between SPR and TGI
The Dow Jones Industrial Average sold off sharply at the end of September and into October, as a stock market correction took hold. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in October 2021 are American Express, Apple, Goldman Sachs, Merck and Microsoft.
Both Textron Aviation and Spirit AeroSystems are requiring vaccination due to their role as federal contractors.
In this article, we take a look at 10 stocks with over 15 years of dividend hikes. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Stocks with Over 15 Years of Dividend Hikes. There is more to dividend stocks than just their yields. There are a few […]
It's no secret that the aerospace sector took a severe hit due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In that context, aviation-heavy conglomerate General Electric (NYSE: GE), advanced composites supplier Hexcel (NYSE: HXL), and simulator and pilot training company CAE (NYSE: CAE) all look like attractive stocks to buy now. GE Aviation is GE's most important business and its most significant earnings and cash-flow generator.
Boeing's (BA) Q3 results are expected to benefit from increased 737 deliveries along with reduced expenditures on lower wide-body production rates
Aerospace-Defense Equipment stocks boast solid revenue prospects driven by frequent merger and acquisitions and commercial air travel recovery, despite supply chain issue being a woe. You may buy TDG, TGI and KAMN.
The head of the Federal Aviation Administration will tell U.S. lawmakers on Thursday that the agency is taking a new stance in overseeing the safety efforts of airplane manufacturers like Boeing Co. Congress in December approved legislation boosting FAA oversight of aircraft manufacturers, requiring disclosure of critical safety information and providing new whistleblower protections in the wake of two fatal Boeing 737 MAX crashes that killed 346 people and led to the plane's 19-month U.S. grou...
United Airlines said on Wednesday its Boeing 777-200 planes equipped with Pratt & Whitney (PW) engines are expected to return to service as early as in the first quarter of 2022. The Chicago-based carrier had to ground the wide-body jets after a United flight to Honolulu suffered an engine failure and made an emergency landing in February in Denver. The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) ordered immediate inspections of Boeing 777 planes fitted with Pratt & Whitney PW4000 engines after...
The head of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers in Wichita says the union has retained a lawyer and plans legal action to try and fight the Covid-19 vaccine mandates at Spirit AeroSystems Inc. and Textron Aviation. In a video update posted to the union’s website on Tuesday, Cornell Beard, District 70 president and directing business representative, urged union members to fill out information that would soon be coming out to them from the unnamed attorney. Beard al...
Boeing (BA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.