Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 1.2% in a week
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TGI 8.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RTX -6.2%, $SPR -10.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SPR 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RTX -3.0%, $TGI -4.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 52.9%, for the past 3 months is 45.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 87.3%, the lowest correlation is 8.3%, the latest correlation is 53.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.2% between BA and TGI
The lowest correlation is 33.0% between HXL and RTX
Boeing (BA) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied 375 points Friday on hot inflation data. Ulta Beauty stock dived after missing sales estimates.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Raytheon Technologies is US$121 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
The value-oriented Dow Jones Industrial Average fell by 0.1%, or about 35 points, as investors brushed off debt-ceiling gridlock and piled into tech stocks.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies business (NYSE: RTX) announced today it will deliver on the full rate production contract awarded by the U.S. Navy for Tactical Combat Training System – Increment II (TCTS II), Air Combat Training System (ACMI) for the U.S. Navy. The contract includes both airborne and ground subsystems and will support fielding requirements at various U.S. Navy training ranges.
Raytheon Technologies has been awarded a contract from the Office of Naval Research to develop new hardware for the United States Navy's AN/SPY-6(V) Family of Radars. Under the contract, Raytheon's Advanced Technology team will advance the radar's signal processing capability by modernizing hardware to the latest commercially available electronics, resulting in improved performance.
Raytheon Technologies (RTX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The Dow Jones fell Thursday after a surprise drop in jobless claims. Nvidia soared 25% on "surging demand" for AI chips.
(Reuters) -Boeing Co has started delivering reworked 737 jets from inventory to customers after a manufacturing glitch forced a brief halt, the company said on Thursday, adding it will be "disciplined" in setting jet prices during the current boom. The resumption could help the planemaker achieve the goal of 400-450 deliveries of the jet this year, a target closely watched by investors as the company looks to recover from successive crises caused by two fatal crashes and the pandemic. "We stil...
Boeing Co's finance chief said on Thursday the top end of its full-year free cash flow forecast was a "bit pressured", in part due to supply-chain problems at its ailing defense business. However, the planemaker is keeping its 2023 free cash flow forecast of $3 billion to $5 billion, CFO Brian West said at a conference organized by Wolfe Research. Boeing has also begun to deliver "reworked" 737 jets out of its inventory after a manufacturing snafu involving supplier Spirit AeroSystems Holdings...