Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks up 8.2% on average while median return up 6.4% in a week
- Boeing and Suppliers stocks up 12.6% on average while median return up 12.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HXL 16.8%, $SPR 16.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TGI 15.9%, $HXL 13.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.9%, for the past 3 months is 29.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 86.5%, the lowest correlation is 20.0%, the latest correlation is 23.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.2% between BA and SPR
The lowest correlation is 8.5% between BA and TGI
Boeing pleaded not guilty Thursday to a fraud charge in an unusual case in which families of passengers who died in two plane crashes are trying to throw out a settlement the company reached to avoid prosecution.
Defense stocks roll out Q4 results this week as government spending cuts come into focus. Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman are all set to report.
Crash victims’ families request independent review, public access to plane maker’s reports to Justice Department.
The manufacturer had previously said it would look to re-market some of the MAXes in storage for Chinese customers. That's changing with the jet's return to service in the country.
Boeing Co pleaded not guilty on Thursday to a 737 MAX fraud conspiracy felony charge after families objected to a 2021 Justice Department agreement to resolve the investigation into the plane's flawed design. Boeing’s chief safety officer, Mike Delaney, entered the not-guilty plea on behalf of the planemaker at a three-hour hearing. U.S. District Judge Reed O'Connor last week ordered Boeing to appear to be arraigned after he ruled that people killed in the two Boeing 737 MAX crashes in 2018 an...
The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 25, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by. Good day, everyone, and welcome to the Boeing Company’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Today’s call is being recorded. The management discussion and slide presentation, plus the analyst question-and-answer session are being broadcast live over the […]
The expenses at American Airlines were billions higher in 2022, but so was revenue, making the year an overall success looking at dollars alone.
FORT WORTH, Texas/WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Boeing Co pleaded not guilty on Thursday to a 737 MAX fraud conspiracy felony charge after families objected to a 2021 Justice Department agreement to resolve the investigation into the plane's flawed design. Boeing’s chief safety officer, Mike Delaney, entered the not-guilty plea on behalf of the planemaker at a three-hour hearing. U.S. District Judge Reed O'Connor last week ordered Boeing to appear to be arraigned after he ruled that people killed in t...
Raytheon Technologies Corporation (NYSE:RTX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Good day ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Raytheon Technologies Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Latif, and I will be your operator for today. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded for replay purposes. On the […]
Hexcel's (HXL) Q4 total sales of $429.4 million beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 6.7%. Also, the top line witnesses an improvement of 19.2% from the year-ago quarter.