Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Breweries stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 1.1% in a day
- Breweries stocks up 2.9% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Breweries stocks up 4.9% on average while median return up 11.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ABEV 16.8%, $BUD 14.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CCU -2.0%, $SAM -17.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ABEV 15.9%, $BUD 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CCU -2.1%, $SAM -4.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.8%, for the past 3 months is 30.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 72.3%, the lowest correlation is -0.6%, the latest correlation is 72.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.8% between ABEV and BUD
The lowest correlation is -8.5% between CCU and SAM
Companies In The News Are: IRM, BUD, W, REGN.
BUD earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
ABEV earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
What happened Shares of Ambev (NYSE: ABEV) were moving higher today after the Latin American subsidiary of Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE: BUD) posted better-than-expected results in its first-quarter earnings report.
Beer giant names head of North American operations as next CEO
Anheuser-Busch InBev appointed the head of its North American business as its new chief executive, tapping a company veteran to reinvigorate sales growth and lead it out of the pandemic.
PayPal and Builders FirstSource jumped on earnings, Goldman helped boost the Dow Jones today to a new high as stocks opened mixed.
AB InBev's (BUD) Q1 results gain from strong top-line growth, owing to strength in its beer business, robust volume and double-digit EBITDA growth on a positive brand mix and cost discipline.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Compania Cervecerias Unidas S. - ADR (FRA:CVU) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Ambev SA (FRA:AMNA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 11:30 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.