Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Breweries stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 1.8% in a day
- Breweries stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 1.7% in a week
- Breweries stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up -5.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TAP 16.3%, $CCU 9.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BUD -7.1%, $SAM -7.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SAM 4.4%, $CCU 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BUD -5.7%, $ABEV -6.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.9%, for the past 3 months is 30.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 57.6%, the lowest correlation is -13.7%, the latest correlation is 53.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 61.5% between CCU and TAP
The lowest correlation is -11.1% between SAM and TAP
Anheuser Busch Inbev NV (NYSE: BUD) will "create goodwill" by foregoing its traditional humorous SuperBowl commercials in favor of ones that support vaccine awareness. What Happened: Budweiser's decision to end its multi-decade long tradition of creating funny commercials for the NFL's big match may come as a surprise, according to Arian Bassari, Consumer Analyst at GlobalData. But a focus on promoting the benefits of a vaccine against the novel coronavirus could improve its brand image that was...
Diageo (DEO) has been witnessing sequential growth across all regions in the first half of fiscal 2021, with the U.S. business surpassing expectations on resilient demand and strong spirits category.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. In a perfect world, we'd like to...
Many people know Altria Group (NYSE: MO) as the tobacco conglomerate that owns the famous Marlboro brand. This stake is currently worth north of $13 billion and plays a big part in calculating the intrinsic value of Altria. While it can pay to diversify, Altria management should seriously consider selling its stake in Anheuser Busch.
Brazilian beermaker Ambev will receive 1,000 electric vehicles, including vans and trucks, from startup FNM and truckmaker Agrale, the company told Reuters on Thursday, as part of its plan to convert its fleet to clean energy. Ambev has some 5,300 trucks in its fleet, one of Brazil's largest, used to distribute beer and other beverages across South America's largest economy, where it dominates the market. Ambev has said it wants at least half of its truck fleet to operate on clean energy by 20...
This year has already started with a bang, and with a “blue wave” looming over the United States, three industries could be ready to explode
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for February 2021.
(Bloomberg) -- Kuaishou Technology, the main rival to ByteDance Ltd., has received approval from the Hong Kong stock exchange for an initial public offering of about $5 billion, according to people familiar with the matter, paving the way for one of the city’s biggest listings of the year.The Tencent Holdings Ltd.-backed short video startup plans to begin gauging demand for its IPO as soon as next week, one of the people said, asking not to be identified as the information isn’t public. Kuaishou...
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Molson Coors Beverage Company ( NYSE:TAP ) by...