Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Breweries stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Breweries stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.7% in a week
- Breweries stocks down 6.0% on average while median return down 4.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ABEV -5.7%, $CCU -9.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ABEV 3.3%, $BUD 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TAP -1.9%, $SAM -5.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.2%, for the past 3 months is 9.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.1%, the lowest correlation is 0.4%, the latest correlation is 9.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 68.2% between BUD and TAP
The lowest correlation is -8.8% between ABEV and SAM
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Diageo, Constellation Brands, Boston Beer and Molson Coors
Bank of America analyst Bryan Spillane. and his team cite several factors in their lukewarm assessment of the apparently one-time surging hard seltzer market, dominated for two years or so by White Claw and Truly.
Splash Beverage Group Inc (NYSE: SBEV) partners with Great Bay Distributors Inc, an Anheuser Busch products distributor, for its SALT tequila. The agreement complements the representation of Copa Di Vino, a premium single-serve wine that gained national attention on the investment television show Shark Tank. Six Anheuser Busch distributors in Florida now represent SALT Tequila. SALT Tequila is a naturally flavored 100% Blanco agave tequila with a clean and sweet taste and is grown, distilled, an
Companies like Diageo plc (DEO) and Boston Beer Company (TAP) have seen a jump in their sales during the pandemic as more people ordered online while restaurants and bars remained closed.
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for July 2021.
Boston Beer could see its Truly hard seltzer, lemonade and iced tea franchise double, Guggenheim analysts said, adding the stock to their best-ideas list.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Anheuser-Busch InBev, Diageo, Molson Coors Beverage, The Boston Beer Co and Pernod Ricard
We have narrowed down our search to five large-cap stocks that have attained a 52-week high this year but are currently trading at a sharp discount. These are SAM, DAR, MHK, SCCO and CHWY.
The RTD category is boosting alcohol consumption trends globally. Companies like Anheuser-Busch (BUD), Diageo (DEO), Molson Coors (TAP) and Boston Beer (SAM) steal the show.
Coca-Cola (KO) loses billions of market value as Cristiano Ronaldo disapproves of the carbonated drink at a press conference. See what implications it has on the company.