Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Breweries stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 2.2% in a day
- Breweries stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 6.1% in a week
- Breweries stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 5.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BUD 17.0%, $TAP 15.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ABEV -1.8%, $SAM -14.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BUD 7.7%, $ABEV 6.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SAM -13.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.1%, for the past 3 months is 25.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 42.3%, the lowest correlation is -14.4%, the latest correlation is 5.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 66.2% between ABEV and CCU
The lowest correlation is -25.3% between ABEV and SAM
Shares of Boston Beer (NYSE: SAM) were down 9.8% as of 12:17 p.m. ET on Friday after the company slashed its full-year earnings guidance. The news follows a sharp slowdown in hard seltzer demand that began last summer, sending Boston Beer's stock price down 51% over the past year. The company warned of slowing demand in hard seltzer in the second-quarter earnings report last July, where its Truly brand is one of the most popular in the market.
Boston Beer (SAM) trims earnings view for 2021. Higher supply-chain expenses and reduced shipment volumes persist as headwinds.
Raleigh, NC, based Investment company Triangle Securities Wealth Management (Current Portfolio) buys The Walt Disney Co, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, Twilio Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, sells The Kraft Heinz Co, Sabre Corp, ViacomCBS Inc, AT&T Inc, Dell Technologies Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Triangle Securities Wealth Management.
Procter & Gamble's (PG) Q2 results are likely to reflect gains from strong consumer demand, and productivity and cost-saving initiatives. Higher input and freight costs are likely to have ailed.
The maker of Sam Adams beer says it saw 'more aggressive wholesaler inventory reduction' than expected, mostly affecting its Truly hard seltzer brand.
Yahoo Finance Live’s Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi break down how Boston Beer and Sherwin-Williams are trading lower today.
Boston Beer Co. (SAM) shares fell in the extended session Thursday after the beer maker slashed its earnings guidance in light of higher-than-expected supply-chain costs and reduced wholesaler inventories. Boston Beer shares fell 7% after hours, following a 0.8% gain in the regular session to close at $488.98. “Additionally, due to higher than expected supply chain costs, which include costs for additional damaged and expired inventory resulting from the lower shipment volumes, we estimate g...
In an adult nod to the prize-winning lottery depicted in the children's Roald Dahl classic, the St. Louis-based Budweiser is slipping golden cans in packs of beer as part of its "Live Like A King" sweepstakes. The Anheuser-Busch -owned beer brewer put 10,000 golden cans of beer in 24-can packs of its signature beer distributed across the U.S. Running from Jan. 10 to Feb. 20, the contest asks beer lovers to post photos of the golden can on Facebook and Instagram or Twitter with the #LiveLikeA...
Tokyo, M0, based Investment company Hikari Power Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Alphabet Inc, Vanguard Health Care ETF, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Jack Henry & Associates Inc, Parker Hannifin Corp, sells Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, The Kraft Heinz Co, Amarin Corp PLC, ADMA Biologics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Hikari Power Ltd.