Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Broadcasting stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Broadcasting stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 1.6% in a week
- Broadcasting stocks up 4.3% on average while median return up 0.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CMLS 24.4%, $FOX 11.4%, $TSQ 11.3%, $FOXA 11.2%, $UONE 11.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TV -5.6%, $MDIA -6.1%, $VIACA -6.9%, $IHRT -9.7%, $SBGI -9.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MDIA 6.3%, $TV 4.5%, $EVC 3.1%, $TSQ 2.6%, $TGNA 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HMTV -3.7%, $UONEK -4.8%, $BBGI -8.1%, $SBGI -9.3%, $SALM -10.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.3%, for the past 3 months is 24.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.9%, the lowest correlation is 2.0%, the latest correlation is 14.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.0% between FOX and FOXA
The lowest correlation is -37.8% between BBGI and TGNA
Yahoo Finance's Julie Hyman breaks down Monday’s business headlines.
NEW YORK & EL SEGUNDO, Calif., October 15, 2021--Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) and Warner Music Group’s (NASDAQ: WMG) Arts Music division announced they are partnering with iHeartMedia (NASDAQ: IHRT) to launch Barbie Radio today exclusively on iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service, and iHeartRadio Family, a stand-alone app featuring music, stories and radio stations perfect for kids.
Christopher J Henderson, EVP And General Counsel Secretary at Salem Media Group (NASDAQ:SALM), made a large buy and sell of company shares on October 1, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Christopher J Henderson exercised options to purchase 54,750 Salem Media Group shares at prices ranging from $1.34 to $2.74 per share for a total of $123,765 on October 1. They then sold their shares on succeeding transactio
Pandora and SoundCloud are joining forces to bring fans music from the hip hop superstars of tomorrow with 'The Lookout by SoundCloud', a new station available on Pandora. The station will feature songs heard on the SiriusXM show of the same name, which airs on SiriusXM's Hip-Hop Nation (Ch. 44) and is hosted by music journalist Sowmya Krishnamurthy. Listen to 'The Lookout by SoundCloud' on Pandora HERE.
In this article, we discuss billionaire David Tepper’s 10 newest stock picks. You can skip our detailed analysis of David Tepper’s investment strategy, and go directly to read Billionaire David Tepper’s 5 Newest Stock Picks. David Tepper is an American billionaire and hedge fund manager. One of Tepper’s very first jobs was at Republic Steel […]
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 14, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors of ViacomCBS Inc. ("Viacom" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:VIAC) for violations of the securities laws.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 14, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors of ViacomCBS Inc. ("Viacom" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:VIAC) for violations of the securities laws.