Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Broadcasting stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- Broadcasting stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up -0.5% in a week
- Broadcasting stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up -0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UONEK 52.7%, $TV 21.3%, $TSQ 15.8%, $SGA 15.2%, $IHRT 11.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SIRI -6.6%, $BBGI -6.7%, $UONE -7.3%, $TGNA -7.6%, $SALM -22.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TSQ 14.4%, $SGA 13.7%, $IHRT 10.3%, $CMLS 9.9%, $UONEK 8.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SIRI -4.0%, $TGNA -5.5%, $SSP -6.9%, $SALM -6.9%, $EVC -8.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.2%, for the past 3 months is 19.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 27.9%, the lowest correlation is -1.1%, the latest correlation is 19.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.9% between FOX and FOXA
The lowest correlation is -63.6% between IHRT and MDIA
SiriusXM announced today that writer, producer, director, entrepreneur, and philanthropist Seth Rogen will launch his first podcast with Stitcher, the pioneering podcast company and SiriusXM subsidiary. Rogen's podcast, a series of personal stories produced with a rich sound design, is expected to debut later this year.
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 887 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of December 31st. In this […]
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Nexstar Media named Jim Rose Vice President and General Manager of the KRON-TV broadcast television and digital operations in San Francisco.
GTN vs. GAIA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) today announced that it is establishing a new combined advertising sales organization spanning its SiriusXM, Pandora, and Stitcher audio entertainment platforms and services. The new group, which will operate under the name SXM Media, will create a unified sales team, powering the audio advertising experience across its three iconic listening platforms, which represent the best in live radio, streaming music, and podcasting. With a reach of 150 million list...
(Bloomberg) -- The U.S. labor market remains in a “deep hole” and needs aggressive support to speed its healing from the Covid-19 pandemic, said Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis President Neel Kashkari.“We are still somewhere between 8 and 10 million jobs below where we were before the pandemic,” Kashkari said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” He said there was “some truth” to the idea that enhanced jobless benefits create a disincentive to returning to work. U.S. job growth unexpectedly sof...
Saved By the Bell star Mario Lopez joins Yahoo Finance Presents for a chat about his career.
Benzinga has examined the prospects for many of investors' favorite stocks over the past week. The past week's bullish calls included a couple of FAANG stocks and a company that just took a big hit. The iPhone maker, a COVID-19 vaccine play and a cryptocurrency-related stock were among the bearish calls seen during the week. May has arrived, and investors are having to decide whether to "sell and go away," given the backdrop of a stronger-than-expected earnings season, improving economic data, a...