Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Broadcasting stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up -0.1% in a day
- Broadcasting stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 1.4% in a week
- Broadcasting stocks down 4.1% on average while median return down -0.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EVC 26.0%, $FOX 8.1%, $FOXA 8.0%, $SGA 7.5%, $TV 6.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UONEK -4.8%, $NXST -5.6%, $IHRT -6.2%, $UONE -11.7%, $GTN -27.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EVC 7.9%, $SGA 7.7%, $IHRT 3.8%, $NXST 2.7%, $FOXA 2.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TGNA -1.8%, $GTN -3.5%, $UONEK -3.8%, $UONE -4.5%, $BBGI -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.6%, for the past 3 months is 21.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.9%, the lowest correlation is 4.4%, the latest correlation is 9.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.7% between FOX and FOXA
The lowest correlation is -62.8% between SALM and TSQ
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Better yet, you'd like to see the share price move up...
BALTIMORE, November 18, 2022--Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: SBGI), and the management team of Diamond Sports Intermediate Holdings LLC ("Diamond"), its unconsolidated subsidiary, will host a conference call to discuss Diamond’s third quarter financial results at 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, November 28, 2022. Diamond’s Consolidated Financial Statements and management’s discussion and analysis and other supplemental information will be posted to the Company’s website, www.sbg
The media and entertainment company said it would redeem its existing Liberty Braves common stock in exchange for shares in a new company to be called Atlanta Braves Holdings.
WASHINGTON, November 17, 2022--Millions of Americans turned to The Hill, America’s premier source for political and policy news, to navigate the recent midterm elections. The Hill’s owned-and-operated digital platforms earned nearly 30 million page views1 last week and received more than 20 million additional views from syndication partners. On Election Day itself, readers spent more than 3 million hours on TheHill.com2. This represents more readership than any prior midterm election cycle and r
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Gray Television, Inc. ( NYSE:GTN ) President...
Insiders who bought US$4.6m worth of Fox Corporation ( NASDAQ:FOXA ) stock in the last year have seen some of their...
IRVING, Texas, November 15, 2022--Nexstar Media Group, Inc. will be participating in the Stephens Investment Conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2022.
In this article, we discuss top 9 dividend stocks to buy according to billionaire Seth Klarman. You can skip our detailed analysis of Klarman’s investment strategy and overall performance of Baupost Group, and go directly to read Billionaire Seth Klarman’s Top 5 Dividend Stock Picks. Seth Klarman is one of Wall Street’s highly influential investors. […]
HUNT VALLEY, Md., November 15, 2022--Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI) today announced the launch of the company’s redesigned, future-forward corporate website www.sbgi.net.