Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Broadcasting stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Broadcasting stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up 4.2% in a week
- Broadcasting stocks up 9.6% on average while median return up 11.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MDIA 50.5%, $VIACA 26.1%, $VIAC 24.6%, $GTN 19.2%, $SBGI 17.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TSQ -0.1%, $SIRI -3.1%, $FENG -3.1%, $EVC -4.4%, $CMLS -4.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NXST 9.4%, $SSP 7.1%, $GTN 6.5%, $VIACA 5.9%, $SALM 5.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EVC -1.0%, $FENG -2.1%, $UONEK -2.1%, $HMTV -5.2%, $MDIA -6.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.2%, for the past 3 months is 24.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.7%, the lowest correlation is 7.1%, the latest correlation is 20.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.9% between FOX and FOXA
The lowest correlation is -59.8% between BBGI and SIRI
San Antonio, TX, based Investment company Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 3000 ETF, iShares MSCI ACWI Ex US Index Fund, Tapestry Inc, Wells Fargo, Activision Blizzard Inc, sells iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, ConocoPhillips, Texas Instruments Inc, Anthem Inc, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Trust Co.
Sinclair now has a path to launching a direct-to-consumer streaming app this year after securing digital rights from the NBA and $600 million in new financing.
Investment company Freedman Financial Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Oracle Corp, Intel Corp, Mastercard Inc, Canadian Pacific Railway, Walker & Dunlop Inc, sells , , Invesco Preferred ETF, SPDR S&P 400 Mid Cap Growth ETF, Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Freedman Financial Associates, Inc..
Fox (FOXA) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
ViacomCBS (VIAC) and Comcast Cable recently entered into a distribution agreement per which the former's entire portfolio of channels will be available to the latter's Xfinity customers.
Shares of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. slid 3.8% toward a six-week low in morning trading Friday, after J.P. Morgan analyst Sebastiano Petti turned bullish on the satellite radio company, amid continued weakness in U.S. auto sales as semiconductor shortages and supply chain issues crimp supply. The stock is on track to snap a six-day win streak, which would be the longest such streak in 10 months. Petti cut the stock's rating to underweight from neutral, and lowered the price target to $6 from $7. "W
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
By partnering with CommScope (COMM), ViacomCBS is driving greater efficiency and expanding its footprint to connect with more people.
SiriusXM (SIRI) announces the acquisition of Cloud Cover Media, thus expanding its commercial music portfolio.