Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Building Products stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Building Products stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.6% in a week
- Building Products stocks down 6.6% on average while median return down 3.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PLPC 34.4%, $AEHL 19.7%, $NSSC 13.6%, $TGLS 9.3%, $BLDR 9.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AWI -12.6%, $GFF -17.0%, $NX -21.3%, $TILE -31.0%, $ASPN -37.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NSSC 11.2%, $PGTI 7.8%, $PLPC 6.1%, $BLDR 5.4%, $LYTS 3.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MAS -2.0%, $WSO -2.0%, $TILE -2.9%, $ASPN -6.7%, $AEHL -8.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 48.2%, for the past 3 months is 42.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 64.4%, the lowest correlation is 27.3%, the latest correlation is 64.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.1% between ALLE and OTIS
The lowest correlation is -57.6% between LYTS and PFIE
The Board of Directors of Preformed Line Products (Nasdaq: PLPC) on March 22, 2023, declared a regular quarterly dividend in the amount of $.20 per share on the Company's common shares, payable April 20, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 3, 2023.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
United Rentals (URI) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. And highest quality companies...
Crane Holdings (CR) is backed by robust growth in its Process Flow Technologies segment. Its shareholder-friendly policies hold promise.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Barranquilla, Colombia, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NYSE : TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of architectural glass, windows, and associated aluminum products serving the global residential and commercial end markets, today announced that the Company’s subsidiary, ES Windows, together with Storm Shield Windows & Doors (“Storm Shield”) have developed a new product called StormArmour, that is expected to eliminate 99% of water intrusion from sli
Interface, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TILE ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Per the 10-year strategic agreement with Continental, ITT will produce ATE premium line brake pads for cars and light commercial vehicles.
As part of the business transformation strategy, Stanley Black (SWK) announces a plan to discontinue operations in Fort Worth, affecting 175 employees at the facility.