Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Building Products stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Building Products stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 3.2% in a week
- Building Products stocks up 11.4% on average while median return up 11.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LYTS 49.2%, $TGLS 40.9%, $AMWD 24.5%, $ASPN 21.0%, $PATK 19.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BLDR -0.3%, $IBP -3.2%, $NSSC -3.8%, $PGTI -7.0%, $BLD -9.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GFF 10.0%, $LYTS 6.0%, $AMWD 5.5%, $NSSC 5.3%, $APOG 5.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AZEK -1.9%, $BLDR -3.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 46.0%, for the past 3 months is 53.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.6%, the lowest correlation is 18.1%, the latest correlation is 18.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.0% between AZEK and FBHS
The lowest correlation is -56.4% between CNR and NSSC
Weakness in housing market demand, softness in China operations, supply-chain woes and raw material cost-inflation are plaguing the Fortune Brands (FBHS) stock.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Otis Worldwide (OTIS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The consensus price target hints at a 28.8% upside potential for Tecnoglass (TGLS). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Allegion (ALLE) is benefiting from strength across its end markets, acquisitions and shareholder-friendly actions.
The tax-free spin-off of Fortune Brands' (FBHS) cabinets business MasterBrand is expected to be completed on Dec 14, allowing both companies to focus on their core operations.
First of all, I want to wish the entire Real Money community a Happy Thanksgiving. May you have a long, relaxing and enjoyable holiday weekend spent with friends and family. While turkey is my least favorite meat, Turkey Day always has been one of my favorite holidays.
Apogee Enterprises' (NASDAQ:APOG) stock is up by a considerable 15% over the past month. Given that stock prices are...