Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Building Products stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Building Products stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Building Products stocks up 11.3% on average while median return up 9.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CNR 28.8%, $JELD 22.2%, $AFI 22.0%, $PFIE 21.9%, $LYTS 19.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ALLE -0.1%, $OTIS -1.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LYTS 25.1%, $DOOR 12.6%, $CNR 12.2%, $WSO 8.5%, $JELD 7.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NX -4.7%, $ASPN -5.5%, $AWI -6.1%, $PLPC -7.1%, $AEHL -7.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.7%, for the past 3 months is 23.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.2%, the lowest correlation is 9.7%, the latest correlation is 30.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.9% between BLD and IBP
The lowest correlation is -40.9% between BLDR and BMCH
Let's see if Patrick Industries (PATK) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Several factors indicate that the housing market is poised to grow this year. This call for investing in KB Home (KBH), Lennar (LEN), Quanex (NX), Watsco (WSO) and Installed Building Products (IBP).
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Image source: The Motley Fool. LSI Industries (NASDAQ: LYTS)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJan 21, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to LSI Industries fiscal second-quarter 2021 conference call.
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: ASPN) today announced that Don Young, Chief Executive Officer, and John Fairbanks, Chief Financial Officer, expect to discuss the Company's results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020, during a conference call scheduled for Thursday, February 18, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. EST. The Company also expects to release financial results for the fourth quarter on Thursday, February 18, 2021, following the market close.
Nike is set to open its newest Nike Live store in the town where the brand was born — Eugene, Oregon.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 21, 2021/ LSI Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LYTS) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 21, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Griffon Corporation ("Griffon" or the "Company") (NYSE:GFF) today announced it will release the Company’s fiscal first quarter results on Thursday, January 28, 2021, followed by a conference call at 8:30 AM ET.
LSI (LYTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50.00% and 1.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?