Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Building Products stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.8% in a day
- Building Products stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.8% in a week
- Building Products stocks up 5.6% on average while median return up 1.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TGLS 35.5%, $WSO 14.3%, $LII 13.8%, $ALLE 13.6%, $FBHS 12.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PLPC -5.4%, $APOG -12.4%, $ASPN -15.0%, $LYTS -17.2%, $AFI -19.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TGLS 8.8%, $AZEK 8.0%, $PFIE 7.1%, $LII 5.0%, $DOOR 4.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NSSC -2.5%, $PLPC -3.2%, $LYTS -3.8%, $ASPN -9.7%, $APOG -11.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.8%, for the past 3 months is 34.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 64.5%, the lowest correlation is 13.4%, the latest correlation is 36.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.5% between BLDR and JELD
The lowest correlation is -48.4% between AEHL and BMCH
DaVita makes the list
Northwest Natural Holding Co tops the list
Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc. (NYSE: CNR) (the "Company"), the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America, today announced that it has appointed Alena Brenner as Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. Ms. Brenner assumed the role leading the Company’s legal, compliance and risk management functions on April 5, 2021 and reports directly to the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, James S. Metcalf.
With the U.S seemingly shrugging off the "anything but housing" mindset that inevitably kicked in after the great financial crisis over a decade ago and housing starts now back in growth mode, it's time to look at some companies that can benefit from a housing boom. Masco generates 81% of its sales in North America, so it's safe to say it's a play on the U.S. housing market.
Apogee (APOG) projects fiscal 2022 earnings per share to lie between $2.10 and $2.35.
Otis Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: OTIS) will host a conference call on Monday, April 26, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. EDT. Otis President & CEO Judy Marks and Executive Vice President & CFO Rahul Ghai will discuss the company's first quarter results and the outlook for 2021.
Allegion plc (NYSE: ALLE), a leading global security products and solutions provider, today announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per ordinary share of the company.
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), an industry-leading home and security products company, will release first quarter 2021 financial results after the market close on Thursday, April 29, 2021.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the Q4 2021 Apogee Enterprise, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. With me today are Ty Silberhorn, Apogee's Chief Executive Officer and Nisheet Gupta, Chief Financial Officer.