Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Building Products stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.2% in a day
- Building Products stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 2.4% in a week
- Building Products stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TGLS 19.4%, $PFIE 16.5%, $ASPN 11.3%, $BLDR 9.5%, $GFF 8.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NX -6.0%, $IBP -6.6%, $AZEK -6.7%, $DRTT -7.3%, $CNR -9.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BLD 7.0%, $TGLS 7.0%, $LII 6.0%, $MAS 5.9%, $PFIE 5.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AFI -1.3%, $AZEK -1.5%, $APOG -2.4%, $TILE -3.7%, $PATK -3.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.0%, for the past 3 months is 35.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.9%, the lowest correlation is 13.8%, the latest correlation is 13.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.2% between DOOR and JELD
The lowest correlation is -44.8% between AOS and PFIE
MINNEAPOLIS, October 18, 2021--Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq: APOG) announced that it has entered into an agreement to sell its Architectural Glass facility located in Statesboro, Georgia to Cardinal Glass Industries. Apogee had previously announced its intent to close the Statesboro location as a part of a broader restructuring plan. Cardinal Glass plans to repurpose the facility to support its residential glass business. The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2
Otis Worldwide (OTIS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DALLAS, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Builders FirstSource, Inc. (NYSE: BLDR) (“Builders FirstSource” or the “Company”), today announced that it will host an Investor Day on Tuesday, December 7, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time). Dave Flitman, President & CEO, Peter Jackson, CFO, and other members of the executive management team will present a detailed overview of the Company’s core business drivers and strategic vision, as well as key initiatives related to innovati
Allegion, a leading provider of security products and solutions, today announced the first integration between Overtur™, Allegion's digital environment connecting all building phases in opening design, construction and ongoing management, and Software for Hardware® , an industry-leading software developed for door, frame and hardware distributors. This announcement comes in advance of this week's DHI conNextions, where both companies will be demonstrating the collaboration.
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
Fortune Brands (FBHS) is likely to gain from strength in its businesses, acquired assets, and shareholder-friendly policies. Escalating costs and operating expenses and a high debt level weigh on it.
Barranquilla, Colombia, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tecnoglass, Inc. (NASDAQ: TGLS) ("Tecnoglass" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of architectural glass, windows, and associated aluminum products serving the global residential and commercial end markets, today announced it will release financial results for the third quarter 2021 before the market opens on Monday, November 8, 2021. Management will host a webcast and conference call that same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time (10:00
Allegion (ALLE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.