Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 2.5% in a day
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.6% in a week
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks down 9.5% on average while median return down 8.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SJR 5.6%, $CCZ 5.0%, $CABO 1.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LILAK -13.2%, $LILA -13.2%, $ATUS -15.5%, $DISH -17.2%, $AMCX -23.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CHTR 3.8%, $LBRDA 3.5%, $LBRDK 3.4%, $LILAK 3.1%, $LILA 3.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LBTYK -2.3%, $LBTYA -2.4%, $DISH -2.5%, $AMCX -4.3%, $NFLX -5.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.7%, for the past 3 months is 29.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.8%, the lowest correlation is 6.9%, the latest correlation is 32.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.8% between LILA and LILAK
The lowest correlation is -40.7% between ATUS and DISCK
The tech and health company's latest results and financial guidance were better than expected. Analysts are upbeat.
Wedbush Managing Director & Senior Equity Analyst Dan Ives joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the state of Big Tech stocks, the GM chip shortage, supply chain woes, recessionary risks, and the outlook for earnings growth.
DENVER, Colorado, July 01, 2022--Liberty Latin America Ltd. ("Liberty Latin America" or "LLA") (NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) today announced that its 49%-owned subsidiary Cable & Wireless Panamá S.A. ("Cable & Wireless Panamá" or "Más Móvil"), has completed its acquisition of América Móvil S.A.B. de C.V.’s ("AMX") operations in Panama ("Claro Panamá").
Readers hoping to buy Comcast Corporation ( NASDAQ:CMCS.A ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
Amazon, Accenture, Comcast, Morgan Stanley, and Caterpillar are part of Zacks top Analyst Blog
‘I was just flabbergasted that a house like this, in an area like this, could possibly have never been wired for Internet’