Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.3% in a day
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks up 5.2% on average while median return up 4.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LBTYA 19.3%, $LBTYK 17.4%, $LBRDK 14.2%, $CMCSA 13.2%, $CHTR 13.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NFLX -4.4%, $AMCX -5.0%, $CABO -10.2%, $ATUS -24.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CABO 6.2%, $CMCSA 4.1%, $DISH 4.0%, $ATUS 3.6%, $LBRDK 2.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LILAK -2.5%, $LILA -3.3%, $NFLX -3.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.7%, for the past 3 months is 26.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.6%, the lowest correlation is 0.4%, the latest correlation is 38.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.5% between LILA and LILAK
The lowest correlation is -55.4% between CCZ and LILAK
Yahoo Finance entertainment reporter Allie Canal details the latest film releases, concerns on Thanksgiving box office results heading into the Christmas season, and early predictions for James Cameron's "Avatar: The Way of Water" opening weekend returns.
Reuters Adidas To Investigate Misconduct Allegations Against Kanye West Adidas AG (OTC: ADDYY) (OTC: ADDDF) initiated a probe against Kanye West into allegations of inappropriate behavior after receiving an anonymous letter making several allegations. The investigation follows a report by Rolling Stone magazine that detailed alleged incidents of inappropriate behavior by Ye toward staff and prospective employees. Microsoft Vulnerable To EU Antitrust, Triggered By Salesforce Microsoft Corp (NASDA
In this article we take a look at some of the notable movie companies in the world. You can skip this part and see the top 5 entries in this article by clicking 5 Biggest Movie Companies in the World. The entertainment and film production industry is one of the largest and oldest in the […]
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Rajiv Jain’s GQG Partners as of the end of the third quarter of 2021 and assess their performance over the past 12 months. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Jain’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the […]
Be thankful that this year hasn't been even worse, for starters.
Executive said Shaw had invested $5 billion in its wireless business 'and not made one dollar in cash flow'
We are proud to announce Comcast NBCUniversal has been recognized as the nation's No. 1 telecommunications company and No.
(Bloomberg) -- Amazon.com Inc. plans to spend more than $1 billion a year to produce movies that it will release in theaters, according to people familiar with the company’s plans, the largest commitment to cinemas by an internet company.Most Read from BloombergElizabeth Holmes Judge Proposes Texas Prison, Family VisitsTrump Had Losses of $900 Million in Two Years, Jury ToldMost Fed Officials Seek to Slow Pace of Interest-Rate Hikes SoonFrom Tom Brady to Shaq, FTX’s Celebrity Promoters May Be On
Comcast today announced it will award an additional $1 million in grants to 100 small businesses owned by women and people of color, including Black, Indigenous, Hispanic, and Asian American owners...
Comcast announced that The Universal Sphere, located in the Comcast Technology Center in Philadelphia, will further expand its accessibility offerings with the launch of a sensory-friendly experience on Thanksgiving Day.