Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks down 3.7% on average while median return down 4.0% in a day
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 1.5% in a week
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks down 17.6% on average while median return down 10.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NFLX -12.9%, $CABO -13.5%, $ATUS -21.3%, $DISH -30.2%, $AMCX -33.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CMCSA 0.9%, $LBTYA 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CABO -2.7%, $NFLX -3.3%, $AMCX -4.7%, $DISH -8.6%, $ATUS -8.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 42.4%, for the past 3 months is 40.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.2%, the lowest correlation is 5.0%, the latest correlation is 49.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.5% between LILA and LILAK
The lowest correlation is -33.0% between CMCSA and LBTYB
As Meta Platforms faces continued tech sector layoffs alongside Amazon, Google and others, META stock flirts with a fresh buy zone.
Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) today announced that Rick Dykhouse plans to retire as Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary after 17 years with Charter. Mr. Dykhouse will continue to serve as Charter's General Counsel through the Company's search for his successor. Following that appointment, Mr. Dykhouse will remain as Executive Counsel to support the transition reporting to Chris Winfrey, President and Chief Executive Officer.
In this article, we discuss 13 best monthly dividend stocks to buy according to analysts. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Analysts. In 2022, dividends remained a bright spot for investors, despite a stock market […]
Expansion will Provide High-Speed Internet Access to 1,700 Homes and Businesses
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 20, 2023 / Comcast Corporation Comcast NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal Local, a division of NBCUniversal that includes NBC/Telemundo owned stations, announced it will award $2.475 million in grants - which for the ...
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? In a...
The bear market of 2022 has been brutal on video game stocks. As measured by the Global X Video Games & Esports ETF (NASDAQ: HERO), these software businesses are down nearly 50% from all-time highs and have nearly given back all their early pandemic gains. Video games are only growing in popularity, though, and businesses in this industry still hold tremendous long-term promise.
The European Commission on Monday said it had cleared the proposed acquisition by French telecom company Orange of a majority stake in Belgian peer VOO SA. The approval follows an agreement struck by Orange in January to provide Liberty Global's Telenet wholesale access to VOO's network in Wallonia and in Brussels, making it a national player and rival and thereby addressing the EU's competition concerns. The EU competition enforcer had previously said it was concerned the deal would reduce th...
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Firstly, we'd want to...
Virgin Media O2 (VMO2) is exploring a takeover bid for challenger broadband provider Cityfibre that could be worth up to £3bn.