Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.7% in a day
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down -0.6% in a week
- Cable/Satellite TV stocks up 2.7% on average while median return up 5.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DISH 18.7%, $ATUS 10.8%, $SJR 10.5%, $CHTR 10.4%, $LBRDA 8.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CABO -3.5%, $DISCK -10.3%, $DISCA -11.1%, $AMCX -11.9%, $NFLX -12.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LBTYA 2.5%, $SJR 2.4%, $AMCX 2.2%, $ATUS 2.0%, $LBTYK 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DISH -2.9%, $DISCK -3.2%, $LORL -3.7%, $LILAK -4.6%, $LILA -4.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.4%, for the past 3 months is 16.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.7%, the lowest correlation is -2.5%, the latest correlation is 37.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.2% between LBTYA and LBTYK
The lowest correlation is -46.9% between DISH and NFLX
Joshua Zeman - Sons of Sam Director, joined Yahoo Finance to discuss the boom in popularity of True Crime.
A tech stock rout has swept through Wall Street this week. Here's why.
There are some investing-worthy companies cashing in on Disney+, the reopening of Disney World, and the success of Marvel franchises.
Juniper (JNPR) is providing an automated high-performance network solution that can scale according to capacity requirements.
DISH Network Corporation ("DISH Network") (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced that on May 10, 2021 its subsidiary, DISH DBS Corporation ("DISH DBS"), priced an offering of $1,500,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 5.125% Senior Notes due 2029 (the "Notes"). The Notes will be issued at an issue price of 100%. The net proceeds of the offering are intended to be used for general corporate purposes, including refinancing of indebtedness.
DISH Network (DISH) plans to raise $1.25 billion in a debt offering through its broadcast division DISH DBS Corporation. Dish primarily operates a satellite pay-TV service, but also entered the wireless business last year, when it acquired Boost Mobile. In a recent winning move, Amazon (AMZN) chose Dish to provide infrastructure for its cloud-based 5G network. The debt offering will be subject to market conditions and will involve the sale of senior notes. Dish will sell the notes only to qualif...
Comcast stock bulls focus on broadband and expectations for improved results at NBCU in 2021. Here’s what fundamental and technical analysis says about buying CMCSA stock.
Nelson Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its first-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the letter, the fund discussed their interpretation of the economy’s reopening drives, their asset transactions, tax updates, featured equity, and a special topic about the life after the pandemic. You can view […]
Newly installed technology helps LifeMoves improve the lives of people experiencing homelessness and increase return to stable housing success rate
Opportunities In Tech are Surging But Employers Having Trouble Finding Trained Workers