Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Casino stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Casino stocks up 6.6% on average while median return up 5.6% in a week
- Casino stocks up 16.0% on average while median return up 15.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WYNN 27.4%, $CNTY 26.7%, $LVS 25.5%, $CZR 21.9%, $MLCO 21.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CNTY 18.4%, $CZR 15.4%, $FLL 8.2%, $PENN 7.9%, $LVS 7.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.5%, for the past 3 months is 47.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 79.4%, the lowest correlation is 20.5%, the latest correlation is 30.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.1% between LVS and WYNN
The lowest correlation is -15.2% between FLL and MLCO
Caesars, MGM, and Wynn have all been named in a lawsuit that charges that the companies worked to artificially inflate room rates.
Morgan Stanley analyst Stephen W.Grambling reiterated an Overweight rating on the shares of Las Vegas Sands Corp (NYSE: LVS) and a price target of $53. LVS reported Q4 results after the market close yesterday, beating the analyst’s expectations on a hold-adjusted basis. The company also outlined $3.8 billion in concession-related spend over the next 10 years, with $2.7 billion allocated to capital projects and $1.1 billion to operating commitments, the analyst cited. The management commentary on
Las Vegas Sands was receiving praise from analysts Thursday after it reported an increase in fourth-quarter revenue and the casino operator spoke positively about the future as travel restrictions in Asia are lifted. Las Vegas Sands (ticker: LVS) posted fourth-quarter net revenue of $1.12 billion, an increase of 11% from the previous year. J.P. Morgan analyst Joseph Greff said Singapore and Macau markets so far in January were reaping the benefits of easing travel restrictions in Mainland C...
Las Vegas Sands' (LVS) fourth-quarter 2022 results reflect a solid recovery in property visitation, gaming volumes, retail sales and hotel occupancy in the Macao region.
Boyd (BYD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
U.S. sports-betting platform BetMGM expects to turn profitable in the second half of 2023 after the MGM Resorts and Entain joint venture's annual revenue beat its own forecasts, aided by strong gaming margins. BetMGM expects the first half to be investment focused as it enters new markets in the United States, Chief Executive Adam Greenblatt told Reuters, adding that activity is expected to ramp up from U.S. sporting events in the second half of 2023. Britain's Entain, which owns Ladbrokes and...
BetMGM, one of the leading sports betting and iGaming operators in North America, jointly owned by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) ("MGM Resorts") and Entain plc (LSE: ENT) ("Entain"), is today providing an update on performance and outlook for 2023.
Joining the call today are Rob Goldstein, our chairman and CEO; Patrick Dumont, our president and COO; Dr. Wilfred Wong, president of Sands China; and Grant Chum, EVP of Asia Operations, Las Vegas Sands and COO of Sands China. Thank you, Dan, and thank you for joining our call today.
Las Vegas Sands Corp on Wednesday reported quarterly results that fell short of Wall Street estimates, but the casino operator expects a broad recovery, including at its property in Macau. Macau saw 71,000 visitors on Monday, the highest single day since the pandemic. "They're spending in retail, they're spending in gambling," said Las Vegas Sands Chief Executive Robert Goldstein on an investor call.