Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Casino stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 4.3% in a day
- Casino stocks down 5.3% on average while median return down 6.0% in a week
- Casino stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down 4.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GDEN 33.6%, $CNTY 30.1%, $SGMS 21.0%, $RRR 6.9%, $FLL 5.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MGM -9.5%, $LVS -9.9%, $MLCO -10.3%, $CHDN -13.0%, $PENN -25.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CNTY 9.8%, $GDEN 4.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BJK -8.4%, $CZR -10.4%, $MGM -11.1%, $BYD -12.9%, $PENN -16.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.1%, for the past 3 months is 40.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.6%, the lowest correlation is 14.6%, the latest correlation is 49.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.2% between CHDN and PENN
The lowest correlation is -58.0% between BJK and GLU
Penn National Gaming is among the top-rated gambling stocks as more states allow sports betting and online wagering.
(Bloomberg) -- Investors are shunning DraftKings Inc. despite signals from some of Wall Street’s most prominent names to buy the shares of the former high-flying online gaming company.Shares of the seemingly ubiquitous betting site have slumped about 40% since their March record amid a dearth of top sporting events and after the company reported wider than expected losses. The selloff has widened the gap between its stock price and the average analyst target by the most ever, according to data c...
Gaming in the form of video games, eSports, and online gambling has soared in popularity in recent years, especially during the past year as consumers worldwide have worked or sheltered at home amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (NASDAQ: PENN) ("Penn National" or the "Company") today announced that in celebration of Armed Forces Day on Saturday, May 15, it will be launching a new initiative to honor active-duty military, veterans and first responders. The "myheroes" program is an exclusive, fully integrated extension of Penn National’s industry leading mychoice® rewards loyalty program, which will provide our nation’s heroes access to exclusive discounts and offers at Penn National’s 41 proper...
MGM Resorts has rallied as vaccines roll out with sports betting providing an extra boost. But is MGM stock a buy now?
MGM Resorts International ("MGM Resorts") (NYSE: MGM) announced today that the Nevada Gaming Control Board has approved a return to 100 percent occupancy and no social distancing on the gaming floors located inside the company's Las Vegas Strip properties. Those properties include:
LAS VEGAS, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Full House Resorts, Inc. (Nasdaq: FLL) today announced several recent management promotions. At Rising Star Casino Resort in Rising Sun, Indiana, the Company has promoted Angelika Truebner-Webb to General Manager, pending customary gaming approvals. Ms. Truebner-Webb currently serves as Rising Star’s Executive Director of Finance and Administration, where she oversees the property’s information technology, human resources, and finance departments. Prio...
Crocs (CROX), MEDIFAST (MED), Golden Entertainment (GDEN) and Herbalife (HLF) are the top companies that at present have favorable efficiency level and thus are expected to provide stellar returns.
Suncor Energy (SU), Ally Financial (ALLY), CNH Industrial (CNHI), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) and Red Rock Resorts (RRR) are five stocks with explosive relative price strength.