Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Casino stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Casino stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.5% in a week
- Casino stocks up 11.5% on average while median return up 6.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FLL 28.7%, $RRR 15.1%, $WYNN 12.7%, $MGM 11.8%, $MLCO 10.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MLCO 3.9%, $PENN 1.9%, $BJK 1.7%, $RRR 0.7%, $MGP 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CNTY -1.5%, $SGMS -2.2%, $FLL -4.0%, $LVS -4.0%, $GDEN -6.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.4%, for the past 3 months is 45.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.0%, the lowest correlation is 3.9%, the latest correlation is 3.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.2% between MGP and VICI
The lowest correlation is 9.1% between GDEN and MLCO
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks making moves on financial results. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Stocks Making Moves on Financial Results. Investors are closely watching the third-quarter earnings season, with several big-cap companies releasing their financial results. Tesla, […]
Red Rock Resorts (RRR) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Does Boyd Gaming (BYD) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Inflation worries seem to be at the forefront of investors’ concerns right now. However, Mark Smith, senior vice president and portfolio manager at Wells Fargo Advisors, has a solution to put investors at ease: “One of the best ways to combat inflation is through buying equities.” The reopening is “on strong,” people have more money than they ever had, and the banks have kicked off the latest earnings season in style - all are reasons to be “extremely bullish," according to Smith. With this in m
The mean of analysts' price targets for Penn National Gaming (PENN) points to a 27.4% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
American casino and resort operator Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS) reported a wider-than-expected third-quarter loss due to COVID-19 pandemic-related restrictions and fewer visitors. Having said that, both Macao and Singapore are witnessing a steady recovery in guest visits as travel restrictions are relaxed. Shares fell 2% on Wednesday to close at $39.52 and another 2% in the extended trading session. The company reported an adjusted quarterly loss of $0.45 per share, worse than the consensus-esti
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) third-quarter 2021 results reflect negative impacts of the travel related restrictions in both Macau and Singapore.
Yahoo Finance's Rick Newman discusses what he's learned about why some CEOs are choosing to not mandate COVID-19 vaccines for their employees.
ASTE, EAT, HE, LVS, and NG have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on October 21, 2021.
BetMGM, a leading sports betting and digital gaming company, announced today the signing of NBA legend Kevin Garnett as its newest brand ambassador. The Hall of Fame power forward will be featured in BetMGM's upcoming marketing campaigns, BetMGM promotions, social media content and fan events.