Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Casino stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 2.1% in a day
- Casino stocks up 4.6% on average while median return up 3.7% in a week
- Casino stocks up 18.6% on average while median return up 25.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MLCO 40.1%, $CZR 39.7%, $GDEN 39.2%, $MGM 33.3%, $WYNN 30.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MCRI 20.0%, $MLCO 16.2%, $CZR 12.4%, $BYD 10.9%, $GDEN 8.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CNTY -0.6%, $SGMS -0.8%, $GLU -3.1%, $PENN -3.7%, $FLL -6.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 47.3%, for the past 3 months is 47.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 69.1%, the lowest correlation is 27.2%, the latest correlation is 38.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.1% between LVS and WYNN
The lowest correlation is -28.5% between FLL and GLU
CHDN earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Shares of casino giant Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) jumped as much as 10.9% in trading on Friday after the company announced fourth-quarter 2020 financial results. Revenue of $1.5 billion was up 152.9% from a year ago after the Eldorado Resorts merger was completed. What investors were more focused on was management's comments about a recovery in the resort and casino business.
Sports betting specialist DraftKings raised its 2021 outlook after reporting mixed fourth-quarter results Friday.
Golden Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ:GDEN) ("Golden Entertainment" or the "Company") announced today that it will release its 2020 fourth quarter and full year financial results after the market close on Thursday, March 11, 2021, and host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT) that day. Both the call and webcast are open to the general public.
Shares of casino operator Caesars Entertainment were up 10% Friday as the company’s top executives painted an encouraging picture of improving business conditions.
On Monday, March 01, Scientific Games (NASDAQ:SGMS) will release its latest earnings report. Check out Benzinga's preview to understand the implications. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Sell-side analysts are expecting Scientific Games's loss per sha...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (NASDAQ: MLCO)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 25, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for participating in the fourth quarter 2020 earnings conference call of Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited.
CZR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.