Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Casino stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 1.1% in a day
- Casino stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 3.3% in a week
- Casino stocks down 16.3% on average while median return down 13.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MGM -18.2%, $RRR -19.3%, $CZR -27.6%, $CNTY -28.7%, $FLL -32.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PENN 4.8%, $MLCO 1.9%, $BJK 1.2%, $VICI 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RRR -4.3%, $GDEN -5.3%, $CZR -7.2%, $FLL -7.8%, $CNTY -10.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 51.8%, for the past 3 months is 47.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 69.0%, the lowest correlation is 34.9%, the latest correlation is 41.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.6% between LVS and WYNN
The lowest correlation is -37.9% between BYD and MGP
Monarch Casino & Resort (NASDAQ:MCRI) has had a rough three months with its share price down 11%. However, a closer...
It's close to impossible to do that with normal growth stocks, much less real estate investment trusts (REITs), which are traditionally structured to produce income, not growth. The three REITs we'll discuss today, Innovative Industrial Properties (NYSE: IIPR), Americold Realty Trust (NYSE: COLD), and VICI Properties (NYSE: VICI), each have unique macro tailwinds that could launch their stock up significantly over the next 7.5 years.
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) and Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) have what it takes to survive these challenging times and bounce back better than ever. Down 25% year to date, MGM Resorts hasn't escaped the 2022 market plunge. MGM's first-quarter net revenue jumped 73% year over year to $2.9 billion, driven by a dramatic recovery in Las Vegas, which more than tripled its top-line contribution to $1.7 billion.
WYOMISSING, Pa., May 20, 2022--Penn National Gaming, Inc. (NASDAQ: PENN) ("Penn National" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the expansion of its exclusive myheroes program to recognize and engage the company’s team members who are veterans, active-duty military or first responders. The team member-focused extension of the program strengthens Penn National’s commitment to supporting our nation’s heroes.
Century Casinos, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq Capital Market®: CNTY) announced today that the Company will attend the B. Riley 22nd Annual Institutional Investor Conference in Beverly Hills, California, USA, on May 26, 2022.
Following the latest market sell-off, many names have gone on sale, including these seven undervalued growth stocks. Adobe (ADBE): High-quality tech stock, now at a much more reasonable price. Meta Platforms (FB): Trading for 17.1x earnings, the market’s underestimating its future growth potential. Alphabet (GOOG,GOOGL): Like with Meta Platforms, investors are too skeptical about its prospects. Netflix (NFLX): While a possible value trap, it may not take much to put it in recovery mode. Penn Nat
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Investors need to pay close attention to Penn National (PENN) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
MACAU, May 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Promoting economic diversification in Macau, Melco is excited to announce the launch of Super Fun Zone at Studio City. Expected to open at the end of June 2022, Super Fun Zone is the new, family-friendly entertainment experience that will further complement the hospitality offerings of the fun-filled Studio City. Super Fun Zone’s 29,600 square foot venue will feature five themed zones laid across four levels, including Mountain, Forest, Under the Sea, Oute
Shares of Penn National Gaming have suffered a sizable decline from a zenith in September. The valuation has become more compelling, however, and one sell-side fundamental analyst has raised their evaluation to buy with a $49 price target. In the daily bar chart of PENN, below, we can see how the shares have been crushed the past year.