Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Casinos (except Casino Hotels) stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 1.7% in a day
- Casinos (except Casino Hotels) stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 0.0% in a week
- Casinos (except Casino Hotels) stocks up 10.0% on average while median return up 6.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ELYS 51.8%, $FLL 35.8%, $PENN 19.4%, $IGT 15.8%, $CNTY 14.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DKNG -1.2%, $WYNN -4.5%, $LVS -5.6%, $MLCO -9.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FLL 36.5%, $ELYS 4.2%, $GIGM 2.8%, $MGM 2.5%, $CZR 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RRR -1.9%, $MCRI -2.4%, $LVS -3.9%, $GDEN -4.1%, $MLCO -7.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.0%, for the past 3 months is 37.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.4%, the lowest correlation is 13.0%, the latest correlation is 33.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.1% between MGM and WYNN
The lowest correlation is -30.5% between GIGM and RRR