Aggregated price index with volume information
- Casinos/Gaming stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Casinos/Gaming stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 1.3% in a week
- Casinos/Gaming stocks down 9.2% on average while median return down 9.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MCVT 34.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MGM -16.5%, $LVS -16.5%, $BALY -20.3%, $CNTY -21.1%, $MSC -28.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PENN 2.6%, $MLCO 1.1%, $WYNN 0.9%, $CZR 0.8%, $MGM 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CNTY -4.5%, $EVRI -4.8%, $GRVY -5.4%, $BALY -10.6%, $MCVT -13.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.6%, for the past 3 months is 25.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.6%, the lowest correlation is 8.1%, the latest correlation is 26.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.7% between GDEN and IGT
The lowest correlation is -43.7% between CPHC and IGT
Bank of America (BAC) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
Eight predominantly brand-name, time-tested stocks account for $288.5 billion of Warren Buffett's nearly $347 billion investment portfolio.
In this article, we discuss 10 casino stocks that pay dividends. You can skip our detailed analysis of the casino industry and dividend stocks, and go directly to read 5 Casino stocks that Pay Dividends. Casino stocks are part of the broader leisure and hospitality industry and are influenced by various factors, including the performance […]
The losses, which totaled about $106 billion at the end of the second quarter, could have widened by over $10 billion in the current quarter.
If you walked down the street and asked random people to name a famous investor, I'm willing to bet that Warren Buffett's name gets mentioned more than anybody else. Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway's success has put them in a position where investors choose to mirror their investments to try to replicate a bit of their success. For investors looking for Buffett stocks to add to their portfolios, Berkshire Hathaway's top five holdings are a good go-to.
Bank of America is a giant financial institution, but the cheapest capital it has access to is still its customer accounts.
Navigating the nuances of the banking behemoth's slide
Everi Payments Inc., the wholly owned subsidiary and FinTech business of Everi Holdings Inc. (NYSE: EVRI) ("Everi" or "the Company"), a premier provider of land-based and digital casino gaming content and products, financial technology, and player loyalty solutions, today announced the Company's victory in five inter partes review proceedings held before the UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE ("USPTO") PATENT TRIAL AND APPEAL BOARD (the "PTAB").
Bank of America (BAC) closed the most recent trading day at $27.60, moving -0.14% from the previous trading session.
The world's largest credit union is already familiar to most service members and their families.