Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Casinos/Gaming stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Casinos/Gaming stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 3.8% in a week
- Casinos/Gaming stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 0.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LVS 19.4%, $MLCO 15.9%, $IGT 14.2%, $MSC 11.9%, $WYNN 10.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CZR -5.0%, $GRVY -5.1%, $FLL -9.5%, $CNTY -15.6%, $ELYS -24.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MLCO 14.3%, $LVS 13.4%, $WYNN 8.2%, $MSC 3.9%, $EVRI 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PENN -6.0%, $CZR -7.6%, $CHDN -7.9%, $CNTY -8.4%, $BALY -8.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 51.2%, for the past 3 months is 46.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.1%, the lowest correlation is 12.8%, the latest correlation is 37.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.7% between LVS and WYNN
The lowest correlation is -26.0% between MSC and PENN
Solid IB and equity trading performance, decent rise in loan demand and robust economy might have aided BofA's (BAC) Q4 earnings amid lower rates and normalizing fixed income trading business.
Houston, TX, based Investment company Vaughan Nelson Investment Management, L.p. (Current Portfolio) buys Berkshire Hathaway Inc, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Ballys Corp, Beacon Roofing Supply Inc, Performance Food Group Co, sells Mastercard Inc, Moderna Inc, NVIDIA Corp, Meta Platforms Inc, Saia Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Vaughan Nelson Investment Management, L.p..
With bank stocks in focus on signs of a rise in interest rates in the near term, investors will be keeping a close eye on big banks' - JPM, BAC, C And WFC - Q4 earnings performance.
Bank of America (BAC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Warren Buffett is one of the most successful investors of all time. Few, if any, will ever have the means to replicate the nearly $300 billion investment portfolio of Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.B). The average investor, however, can be successful in their own right by following the advice and actions of Buffett. Looking across the list of Warren Buffett stocks, we can see that the “Oracle of Omaha” focuses on owning shares of high-quality companies that have significant competitive advantages
After a sharp reversal in the final few months of 2021, the Federal Reserve looks poised to raise the federal funds rate -- the benchmark overnight borrowing rate -- multiple times this year. This should bode well for bank stocks, most of which will benefit in a rising-rate environment. With this in mind, here are five of the smartest bank stocks to buy in 2022.
Bank of America stock has more room to rise, according to Piper Sandler analysts, who say it's "the large-cap bank stock to own for 2022."
With the Federal Reserve all but certain to raise rates in 2022, the banks are suddenly one of the hottest industries this earnings season.
Bank of America said Tuesday morning it plans to end its $35 “non-sufficient funds” fees next month, and will drop overdraft fees to $10 from $35, starting in May. Non-sufficient fund fees occur when a payment bounces. Overdraft fees occur when consumers withdraw more than the agreed amount. “Over the last decade, we have made significant changes to our overdraft services and solutions, reducing clients’ reliance on overdraft, and providing resources to help clients manage their deposit accou...
Bank of America (BAC) closed at $49.21 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.57% move from the prior day.