Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Casinos/Gaming stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Casinos/Gaming stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up 2.5% in a week
- Casinos/Gaming stocks up 8.9% on average while median return up 8.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FLL 35.6%, $IGT 30.4%, $CNTY 16.2%, $MGM 16.1%, $BALY 15.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CPHC -0.7%, $GRVY -1.6%, $MSC -8.2%, $ELYS -12.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SGMS 9.3%, $MGM 8.6%, $GRVY 8.0%, $PENN 7.2%, $CNTY 6.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MLCO -0.1%, $FLL -0.1%, $CZR -1.5%, $ELYS -3.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.5%, for the past 3 months is 36.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.6%, the lowest correlation is 6.3%, the latest correlation is 14.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.1% between BYD and CNTY
The lowest correlation is -39.9% between CPHC and MSC
Shares of Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) climbed nearly 5% on Oct. 14 after the second-largest bank by assets in the U.S. reported third-quarter earnings results that beat expectations. Here are four reasons why the market liked Bank of America's Q3 results. While there was some loan growth in the quarter, net interest income benefited from an additional day in the quarter, more deposit growth, lower premium amortization expense, and more than $300 million of interest income from Paycheck Protect...
Deal-making and advisory revenue boosted the big banks’ latest results, but a surge in loan demand would lift their stocks.
Goldman Sachs, B of A, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, JPMorgan and Wells Fargo earnings were better than expected this week.
(Bloomberg) -- Bank of America Corp. tapped the U.S. investment-grade bond market Friday with a $3.25 billion self-led deal, joining Morgan Stanley in issuing new debt following a better-than-expected earnings report. Most Read from BloombergThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkWhy Buying a Second or Even Third Home Is Becoming More Popular Than EverOut-of-Practice Airline Pilots Are Making Errors Back in the AirThe World’s Rich and Powerful Are Stashing $500 Billion in Thi
Big U.S. banks' wealth management businesses put in another stellar performance in the third quarter, buoyed by record levels of new money flowing into accounts and surging demand from clients to borrow against their investment portfolios. Morgan Stanley Inc, JPMorgan Chase https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/jpmorgan-profit-beats-estimates-ma-boom-loan-growth-2021-10-13 & Co, Bank of America Corp https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/bank-america-profit-surges-reserve-release-boost-202...
Companies in The News Are: BAC, UNH, C, PGR.
Big U.S. banks' wealth management businesses put in another stellar performance in the third quarter, buoyed by record levels of new money flowing into accounts and surging demand from clients to borrow against their investment portfolios. Morgan Stanley Inc, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Bank of America Corp and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. each reported double-digit growth in wealth management loan balances and revenues this week. That has increased demand for money managers, increased the value of asset...
BAC earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
What happened Shares of Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) rose 4.5% on Thursday after the financial services titan delivered solid third-quarter results. So what Bank of America's revenue, net of interest expense, climbed 12% year over year to $22.
The second-largest U.S. bank earned $7.69 billion in the third quarter, as it benefited from a rebound in net interest income. The quarterly result topped analysts’ expectations.