Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Casinos/Gaming stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Casinos/Gaming stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.9% in a week
- Casinos/Gaming stocks down 10.2% on average while median return down 12.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ELYS 3.9%, $GDEN 1.6%, $CPHC 1.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FLL -16.8%, $LVS -19.6%, $WYNN -19.6%, $SGMS -20.3%, $IGT -21.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ELYS 6.6%, $MSC 6.5%, $BALY 6.2%, $MCRI 4.9%, $FLL 3.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MLCO -3.9%, $GRVY -4.3%, $WYNN -5.1%, $IGT -6.6%, $LVS -7.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 44.4%, for the past 3 months is 35.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.1%, the lowest correlation is 11.6%, the latest correlation is 44.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.6% between BYD and MGM
The lowest correlation is -32.0% between BALY and CPHC
Bank of America's top stock picks for 2021 are doing better than last year's did. But most are still failing to keep up with the S&P 500.
In this article, we examined the 10 best bargain stocks right now based on Mario Gabelli’s Q1 portfolio. You can skip our detailed discussion about Mario Gabelli’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the 5 Best Bargain Stocks Right Now. The billionaire value investor Mario Gabelli, the founder, and CEO […]
Whether you are worried about a recession or just want investments you can safely hang on to for years, value stocks are great options to consider putting your money into. If you've got $5,000 that you can afford to invest, then three stocks that should rank high on your list of possible investments are AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV), Bank of America (NYSE: BAC), and Dell (NYSE: DELL). AbbVie may look like an expensive buy when you look at its price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio, which today is more than 40.
Bank of America has become the latest Wall Street bank to bar unvaccinated staff from the office, telling UK workers they can return in two weeks but only if they have had at least one Covid jab. The US banking giant is preparing to let more of its 6,500 UK workers return to their desks from July 19, the day all remaining Covid restrictions are due to end, but on a vaccine-only basis. The move, which was first reported by the Mail on Sunday, comes after the bank’s rival Morgan Stanley barred all
The current decline in interest rates looks like a countertrend impulse, suggesting yields and bank profits will go higher in coming months.