Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks up 4.3% on average while median return up -0.6% in a day
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks up 9.3% on average while median return up 4.4% in a week
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks up 33.6% on average while median return up 19.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CGA 139.5%, $LAC 128.1%, $YTEN 113.2%, $PLL 64.6%, $BIOX 45.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ODC -7.6%, $AGFS -20.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $YTEN 93.1%, $BIOX 21.0%, $PLL 20.7%, $MBII 19.5%, $RKDA 12.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SMG -2.2%, $ODC -2.5%, $UAN -2.5%, $LXU -6.5%, $AGFS -7.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.3%, for the past 3 months is 18.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.0%, the lowest correlation is 1.1%, the latest correlation is 18.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.3% between MOS and NTR
The lowest correlation is -39.2% between AGFS and RKDA
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
MARYSVILLE, Ohio, Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (NYSE SMG), one of the world’s largest marketers of branded consumer lawn and garden products, will release its first quarter financial results on Wednesday, February 3, 2021, prior to the opening of the U.S. financial markets. The Company will host a conference call to discuss those results at 9:00 a.m. ET. To participate in the conference call, please call 800-263-0877 (Conference Code: 3989033). A replay of th...
Investors need to pay close attention to Corteva (CTVA) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
What was the most important financial event of 2020? Most folks would tell you it was the coronavirus pandemic and the economic devastation caused by government lockdowns. But that’s wrong. For investors, the most life-changing thing that happened last year has to do with computer chips. In 2020, for the first time ever, the value of the computer […]
These are the materials stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for February 2021.
DAVIS, Calif., Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marrone Bio Innovations (NASDAQ: MBII) (MBI), a global provider of bio-based crop protection and plant health products, today announced that it recently received approval for Grandevo WDG Bioinsecticide for use in New Zealand and Chile. Grandevo WDG and Grandevo CG have also been approved for use on hemp by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). “Growers are aggressively seeking alternative crop protection solutions that will serve as sa...
CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF) today announced that it has joined the Hydrogen Council, a global CEO-led initiative that brings together leading companies with a united vision and long-term ambition for hydrogen to foster the clean energy transition. The Company will serve as a Steering Member of the Council.