Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 1.8% in a week
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks down 16.4% on average while median return down 13.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ODC 31.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UAN -18.5%, $MOS -20.1%, $RKDA -26.9%, $PLL -36.1%, $LXU -37.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CGA 5.5%, $AVD 2.8%, $CF 2.4%, $CTVA 1.0%, $MOS 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ICL -5.4%, $YTEN -5.9%, $LAC -7.8%, $UAN -7.9%, $PLL -13.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.0%, for the past 3 months is 30.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.2%, the lowest correlation is 5.6%, the latest correlation is 19.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.2% between CF and NTR
The lowest correlation is -38.6% between CGA and UAN
The UK government has rebuffed a request for a loan of up to £10mn from a consortium seeking to reopen one of Britain’s last fertiliser plants. UK Nitrogen, a group of investors backed by Lord Richard Dannatt — former head of the British army — is in talks with CF Industries, a leading US crop nutrient manufacturer, to buy its Ince factory in Cheshire, which has been mothballed since last September. Several fertiliser factories were shut down last autumn as gas prices surged around the world, ...
Corteva, Inc. ( NYSE:CTVA ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 13% in the last month...
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management firm, published its “Carillon Clarivest Capital Appreciation Fund” first quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. At the start of the quarter, the Carillon ClariVest Capital Appreciation Fund (the “Fund”), as compared to the Russell 1000® Growth Index, was most overweight in the […]
A group trying to take over one of Britain's last fertiliser plants will this week appeal to Boris Johnson for support after ministers refused to back the rescue bid.
AgroFresh Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AGFS ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price...
CF Industries, Unum Group, Archer Daniels Midland, The Chef's Warehouse and PBF Energy are part of Zacks top Analyst Blog