Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks down 3.5% on average while median return down 3.1% in a day
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 5.1% in a week
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks up 4.3% on average while median return up 1.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CGA 54.8%, $UAN 25.7%, $CF 19.5%, $LXU 14.2%, $NTR 10.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LAC -11.2%, $AGFS -11.6%, $PLL -16.7%, $MBII -20.0%, $YTEN -24.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CGA 23.8%, $CF 7.9%, $LXU 4.6%, $ODC 2.9%, $NTR 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LAC -5.7%, $AVD -7.2%, $YTEN -12.8%, $MBII -14.3%, $PLL -14.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.2%, for the past 3 months is 22.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.7%, the lowest correlation is 8.1%, the latest correlation is 34.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.9% between CF and MOS
The lowest correlation is -36.0% between ICL and RKDA
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
A look at the shareholders of Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MBII ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Firm of late deep-value investor releases quarterly portfolio
Management will host a conference call today at 4:30 p.m. (ET) to review financial results and provide a corporate updateWOBURN, Mass., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (Nasdaq:YTEN), an agricultural bioscience company, today reported financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. "We remain solidly on track for progressing our technical and business plans to support a specialty products business based on our Camelina platform," said Oliver Peoples, Ph.D., ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ:YTEN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
The launch culminates the integration of all Tecnidex solutions and technologies under one unified AgroFresh banner PHILADELPHIA, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AgroFresh Solutions, Inc., a global leader in produce freshness solutions, today announced the global launch of SmartCitrus™, a new quality platform directed to the citrus industry to maintain freshness and reduce food loss and waste. The platform integrates a comprehensive range of post-harvest solutions into an all-encompassing treat...
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of December 31st. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
Image source: The Motley Fool. Israel Chemicals Limited Ordinary Shares (NYSE: ICL)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 06, 2021, 3:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the ICL analysts conference call.