Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.7% in a day
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks down 8.3% on average while median return down 6.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AVD 6.7%, $YTEN 3.8%, $AGFS 0.8%, $CGA 0.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SMG -13.6%, $CF -14.7%, $LXU -17.9%, $PLL -19.1%, $RKDA -37.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $YTEN 16.9%, $SQM 11.6%, $AVD 6.0%, $UAN 5.6%, $BIOX 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ICL -2.1%, $RKDA -3.0%, $PLL -3.2%, $SMG -3.6%, $ODC -8.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.7%, for the past 3 months is 23.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 59.7%, the lowest correlation is -1.6%, the latest correlation is 31.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.7% between CTVA and FMC
The lowest correlation is -34.8% between PLL and RKDA
CHICAGO, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oil-Dri Corporation of America (NYSE: ODC) announced that effective today, March 22, 2023, Patricia “Patti” J. Schmeda has been appointed to its Board of Directors. "I am pleased to welcome Patti Schmeda to our Board of Directors as an independent director," said Daniel S. Jaffee, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oil-Dri. “With over 30 years of experience and leadership in information technology (“IT”), Patti will provide a new perspe
The Agriculture - Products industry is set to gain from solid demand. Stocks like Bunge (BG), CalMaine Foods (CALM) and Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) are poised to ride on this positive trend.
DAVIS, Calif., March 22, 2023--Arcadia Biosciences, Inc.® (Nasdaq: RKDA), a producer and marketer of innovative, plant-based health and wellness products, today announced that it will release its 2022 fourth-quarter and full-year financial and business results after market close on March 30, 2023.
Dr. Robin Jarquin appointed to drive sales and expand operations in the LATAM market Dr. Robin Jarquin Robin Jarquin, Ph.D., Director of Sales, LATAM, Amlan International CHICAGO, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amlan® International, the animal health business of Oil-Dri® Corporation of America and a global leader in natural, mineral-based feed additives that optimize the intestinal health of poultry and livestock, announces the appointment of Dr. Robin Jarquin as its Director of Sales, LATAM
Nutrien Ltd. ( TSE:NTR ) received a lot of attention from a substantial price movement on the TSX over the last few...
According to the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), one should invest in Nutrien (NTR). It is debatable whether this highly sought-after metric is effective because Wall Street analysts' recommendations tend to be overly optimistic. Would it be worth investing in the stock?
Key Insights Scotts Miracle-Gro's estimated fair value is US$53.52 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Scotts...
The Waggaman facility to be acquired by CF Industries (CF) has an annual capacity of 880,000 tons of ammonia.
Program connects children to the benefits of gardening and greenspacesMARYSVILLE, Ohio, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bringing life-enhancing benefits of gardens to communities across the United States, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Foundation and KidsGardening are excited to announce the recipients of the 2023 GroMoreGood Grassroots Grant. This year’s grant is awarding 160 programs. This spring, summer and fall, programs will be starting or expanding their youth gardens and green spaces. The sele
Zacks.com users have recently been watching CF (CF) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.