Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Chemicals: Major Diversified stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Chemicals: Major Diversified stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 0.9% in a week
- Chemicals: Major Diversified stocks down 16.3% on average while median return down 18.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FSI 0.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EMN -18.9%, $HUN -20.0%, $ESI -20.3%, $CE -25.4%, $WLK -26.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HUN 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NGVT -0.9%, $EMN -3.8%, $DD -6.5%, $ESI -9.3%, $CE -9.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 69.9%, for the past 3 months is 52.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 84.8%, the lowest correlation is -5.6%, the latest correlation is -5.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.5% between CE and DD
The lowest correlation is 24.6% between FSI and SXT
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Huntsman (HUN) benefits from its investment in downstream businesses, differentiated product innovation and strategic acquisitions.
DALLAS, June 30, 2022--Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE), a global chemical and specialty materials company, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2022 results on Friday, July 29, 2022, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. This call will be available by webcast at https://investors.celanese.com or by phone:
DuPont (NYSE: DD) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a third quarter dividend of thirty-three cents ($0.33) per share on the outstanding Common Stock of the Company (par value $0.01 per share) payable on September 15, 2022, to holders of record of said stock at the close of business on July 29, 2022.
Westlake Chemical (WLK) closed at $97.87 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.08% move from the prior day.
World Resources Institute data indicates that nearly 32% of total green house gas (GHG) emissions come from the generation of heat and electricity.*
Westlake (WLK) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
A Buffett stock pick and two from a star hedge fund manager make up a strong list of stock candidates.
Here is how Uranium Energy (UEC) and Westlake Chemical (WLK) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.