Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Chemicals: Specialty stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Chemicals: Specialty stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up 2.3% in a week
- Chemicals: Specialty stocks up 6.0% on average while median return up 6.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GURE 25.5%, $ASIX 24.5%, $CHX 23.5%, $AMTX 23.5%, $SSL 21.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AMRS -2.5%, $SHI -4.6%, $AVTR -9.9%, $CDXC -13.4%, $BAK -13.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FSI 15.1%, $GURE 14.3%, $LTHM 11.4%, $AMRS 11.2%, $DQ 10.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AVTR -4.7%, $CDXS -6.4%, $RYAM -6.5%, $CDXC -10.0%, $AMTX -12.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.1%, for the past 3 months is 25.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.5%, the lowest correlation is 3.0%, the latest correlation is 14.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.7% between CHX and KOP
The lowest correlation is -37.9% between BAK and BCPC
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. ( NYSE:OEC ) share price has...
In this article, we discuss Cathie Wood’s top 15 small-cap stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Cathie Wood’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. Catherine Wood is an American millionaire investor, who founded ARK Investment Management in 2014. She serves […]
In this article, we discuss the 9 best hydrogen fuel cell stocks to buy. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stocks To Buy. Hydrogen fuel cell technology is set to grow as governments around the world get serious about solving the climate […]
Ingevity (NGVT) to boost caprolactone monomer production at its Warrington unit to more effectively cater to the rising demand in its engineered polymers portfolio.
Following GrowGeneration (GRWG) and HGS Hydro's mutual agreement to terminate their previously announced acquisition, the former updates its 2021 revenue guidance.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of June. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
AdvanSix (ASIX) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Commercial Metals' (CMC) Q4 earnings and sales figures climb year over year on solid demand and record shipment levels.
CUPERTINO, CA, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX), a renewable natural gas (RNG) and renewable fuels company focused on negative carbon intensity products, today announced the appointment of Timothy Alan Simon, Esq., former Commissioner of the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), to the Company’s Board of Directors, effective October 14. Mr. Simon was appointed to the CPUC by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in February 2007, ending his term