Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Chemicals: Specialty stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- Chemicals: Specialty stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up -1.3% in a week
- Chemicals: Specialty stocks up 19.4% on average while median return up 10.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GEVO 339.7%, $AMRS 137.8%, $AMTX 92.1%, $DQ 66.1%, $GPRE 54.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WLKP -3.2%, $BAK -6.0%, $CZZ -9.1%, $FFHL -13.7%, $MEOH -20.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GEVO 54.6%, $DQ 27.9%, $AMTX 25.7%, $MYT 22.2%, $REGI 20.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PEIX -9.0%, $BAK -9.8%, $FFHL -9.9%, $CZZ -13.2%, $MEOH -13.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.6%, for the past 3 months is 26.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.1%, the lowest correlation is 5.1%, the latest correlation is 24.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.5% between ASIX and IOSP
The lowest correlation is -45.1% between CZZ and GRA
LyondellBasell (LYB) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Aemetis (NASDAQ:AMTX) reported Q3 sales of $40.92 million. Earnings fell to a loss of $4.50 million, resulting in a 148.03% decrease from last quarter. Aemetis earned $9.38 million, and sales totaled $47.82 million in Q2.Why ROCE Is Significant Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in Aemetis's Return on Capital Employed, a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company and is a sign of higher ...
Stryker's (SYK) fourth-quarter results are likely to reflect strong segmental performances at Medsurg, Orthopaedic and Neurotechnology & Spine.
Dow today announces that seven leaders earned recognition on three 2020 OUTstanding lists: LGBT+ Executives, LGBT+ Ally Executives and LGBT+ Future Leaders. Two of these individuals ranked in the top 10 for their respective categories.
OMAHA, Neb., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRE) and Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) will release fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, February 9th, 2021, and host a joint conference call on Wednesday, February 10th, 2021, beginning at 11 a.m. Eastern time (10 a.m. Central time) to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2020 performance and outlook. Domestic and international participants can access the conferen...
Estimated $18 Million Per Year of Increased Net Income ($0.75 Earnings Per Share) CUPERTINO, CA, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTX) announced that its “Carbon Zero” biofuels production process has received a total of $16.8 million of solar energy and other energy efficiency grants to fund upgrades of the Keyes, California plant to support the production of zero carbon renewable fuel. The renewable energy and efficiency projects funded by the grants ...
Amyris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMRS), a leading synthetic biotechnology company active in the Clean Health and Beauty markets through its consumer brands and a top supplier of sustainable and natural ingredients, today announced that it will expand its portfolio of consumer brands by launching a new range of Terasana branded clean beauty products focused on sustainably sourced natural cannabinoids.
Northern Trust Asset Management, one of the world’s leading investment managers, continues to expand its sustainability solutions with the launch of a unique, sustainable emerging market green transition index strategy, with climate change considerations as a cornerstone.
Does the January share price for Tronox Holdings plc ( NYSE:TROX ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...