Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Chemicals: Specialty stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 2.8% in a day
- Chemicals: Specialty stocks down 6.0% on average while median return down 3.8% in a week
- Chemicals: Specialty stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 0.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CHX 21.1%, $GURE 19.8%, $BAK 18.0%, $VHI 15.7%, $TROX 14.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CDXS -26.4%, $AMRS -29.9%, $GEVO -30.6%, $MYT -50.0%, $AMTX -54.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RYAM 17.7%, $CHX 5.4%, $PQG 4.3%, $SHI 3.9%, $FF 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GEVO -20.4%, $AMRS -20.9%, $VNTR -21.1%, $CDXC -22.6%, $AMTX -40.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.6%, for the past 3 months is 27.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.2%, the lowest correlation is 3.6%, the latest correlation is 32.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.5% between ESI and GPRE
The lowest correlation is -77.2% between DSWL and FF
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Innospec (NASDAQ: IOSP) today announced that it has broken ground on its new Performance Chemicals technology center which will be adjacent to its existing Performance Chemicals manufacturing site in Salisbury, NC. The 20,000 sq. ft, state-of-the-art facility includes ten laboratories which will support its global R&D, new product development and technical service activities with its customers in the personal care, home care, agrochemicals, indu...
ST. PAUL, Minn., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ecolab Inc. President and CEO Christophe Beck will address financial analysts virtually at the Barclays Americas Select Conference on Tuesday, May 18. Ecolab will offer a webcast of Mr. Beck’s presentation. Details for the webcast are as follows: TIME:8:00 a.m. Eastern Time DATE:Tuesday, May 18, 2021 DURATION:Approximately 45 minutes LOCATION:www.ecolab.com/investor ARCHIVE:A replay of the webcast will be available through May 31, 2021. To access...
Shares of Aemetis (NASDAQ: AMTX) tumbled more than 21% by 2:30 p.m. EDT on Wednesday. Aemetis generated $42.8 million of revenue during the first quarter, solely from ethanol sales. While that was up 8.4% year over year, it missed the consensus estimate by $6.3 million.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Aemetis, Inc. (NYSE:AMTX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 stocks that can be affected by Bill Gates’ divorce. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Stocks that can be Affected by Bill Gates’ Divorce. After being married for 27 years, two of the world’s most […]
Kinross' (KGC) Q1 earnings gain from higher gold prices and lower all-in sustaining costs.
Silver Standard's (SSRM) Q1 earnings soar on higher number of gold equivalents sold, and increased realized gold and silver prices.
First Majestic (AG) first-quarter top line improves on a year-over-year basis on higher average realized silver price.
COLUMBIA, Md., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- W. R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA), the leading global specialty chemical company, is proud to announce that its Grace SYLOID® AQ Silica for water-based wood coatings product has been awarded the Coatings Industry 2021 Ringier Technology Innovation Award for Additives and Solvents. With the awards ceremony held in Shanghai, PRC, the Ringier Technology Innovation Awards, presented by Ringier Trade Media, recognize industry excellence for products that de...
CUPERTINO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 /Aemetis, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMTX), a renewable natural gas and renewable fuels company focused on negative carbon intensity products, today announced its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.