Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Clean Energy Technology stocks down 6.2% on average while median return down 4.5% in a day
- Clean Energy Technology stocks down 10.8% on average while median return down 8.8% in a week
- Clean Energy Technology stocks down 21.9% on average while median return down 22.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DQ 6.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MAXN -32.7%, $SUNW -33.8%, $BLDP -34.9%, $BEEM -35.9%, $ARRY -54.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OPTT -15.1%, $NOVA -16.5%, $SUNW -19.8%, $BEEM -21.1%, $ARRY -46.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 47.8%, for the past 3 months is 54.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.2%, the lowest correlation is 5.6%, the latest correlation is 60.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.8% between CSIQ and NOVA
The lowest correlation is -41.2% between SUNW and SVVC
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE: HY) today announced that the Board of Directors increased its regular cash dividend from 31.75 cents to 32.25 cents per share. The dividend is payable on both the Class A and Class B Common Stock, and will be paid June 15, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 1, 2021. The new dividend is equal to an annual rate of $1.29 per share.
There's a positive catalyst on the horizon, but are the gains from it already baked into stock prices?
Finding strong, market-beating stocks with a positive earnings outlook becomes easier with the Zacks Rank.
MONROE TOWNSHIP, N.J., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. ("OPT" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: OPTT), a leader in innovative and cost-effective ocean energy solutions, today announced that it has received $1 million of non-dilutive funding through the New Jersey Economic Development Authority’s (NJEDA) Technology Business Tax Certificate Transfer Program. Administered by the NJEDA and the New Jersey Department of the Treasury’s Division of Taxation, the Technology Busin...
Fuel cell stocks have been on fire over the past year as investors speculate that hydrogen could be a growing fuel source over the next decade. Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) is growing, becoming more profitable, and bringing fuel cells to markets that have trillions of dollars of revenue potential. You can see below that fuel cell companies are relatively small by revenue, but Bloom Energy generates by far the most revenue in the industry, despite having a smaller market cap than Plug Power and Ball...
New Strong Buy Stocks for May 12th
First PPA With Clean Power Alliance (CPA), With Potential for Additional Agreements in the FutureRENO, Nev., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ormat Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ORA) announced that it has signed a 15-year power purchase agreement (PPA) with the Clean Power Alliance (CPA), which is the fifth largest electricity provider in California and the single largest provider of 100% renewable energy to customers in the nation. Under terms of the agreement, effective January 1, 2022, CPA will pu...
The Board of Directors of Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) today declared a quarterly common stock cash dividend of 1.35 dollars per share, payable on June 3, 2021, to shareholders of record on May 21, 2021.