Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Clean Energy Technology stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Clean Energy Technology stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.6% in a week
- Clean Energy Technology stocks up 17.7% on average while median return up 11.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BEEM 58.2%, $ARRY 42.3%, $SPWR 38.8%, $MAXN 38.1%, $NOVA 38.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DQ -1.8%, $PLUG -4.2%, $TSLA -18.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ARRY 14.3%, $MAXN 4.8%, $BE 4.7%, $TPIC 4.7%, $FSLR 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CSIQ -2.6%, $PLUG -3.5%, $SOL -4.0%, $JKS -4.6%, $DQ -10.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.2%, for the past 3 months is 41.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.1%, the lowest correlation is 15.5%, the latest correlation is 28.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.9% between BLDP and PLUG
The lowest correlation is -45.0% between BEEM and SVVC
DINO vs. ORA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
In this article, we shall discuss the top green hydrogen companies in the world. To skip our detailed analysis of the green hydrogen and clean energy sector in 2022, go directly and see Top 5 Green Hydrogen Companies In The World. According to a report by McKinsey and Company, the combustion of fossil fuels currently […]
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, focus on those with rising relative price strength. One stock that fits that bill is Bloom Energy, which had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 65 to 83 Wednesday. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, keep a close on eye on relative price strength.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management company, released its “ClearBridge Sustainability Leaders Strategy” third 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The strategy outperformed its benchmark in the third quarter, the Russell 3000 Index. Only the industrial sector contributed positively to the strategy’s absolute performance among the ten sectors the strategy invested […]
In the latest trading session, FuelCell Energy (FCEL) closed at $3.44, marking a -0.58% move from the previous day.
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Firsthand Technology Value Fund, Inc. (NASDAQ: SVVC) (the “Fund”), a publicly traded venture capital fund that invests in technology and cleantech companies, disclosed today that its top five holdings as of October 31, 2022, were IntraOp Medical, Wrightspeed, Hera Systems, Revasum, and EQX Capital. 1.IntraOp Medical Corp. is the manufacturer of the Mobetron, a medical device that is used to deliver intra-operative radiation to cancer patients.
Global power technology leader Cummins Inc. is partnering with The Nature Conservancy to put oyster power to work to improve water quality in the Gulf of Mexico.
By 2030, Plug Power anticipates revenue will reach $20 billion, potentially making it the largest company in Albany region history.
Throughout much of the new normal, the concept of short-squeeze stocks took off like wildfire. Essentially, this tactic centers on taking a contrarian bet against bearish traders in Wall Street’s version of playing chicken. However, there’s a smart way to go about this speculative endeavor. Too many times, rookie traders focus simply on the short percentage of float. However, the best short-squeeze stocks to buy represent a multidimensional framework. Traders should also target the short interes
The board of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. ( NYSE:HY ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th of...