Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Clean Energy Technology stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- Clean Energy Technology stocks down 5.2% on average while median return down 4.9% in a week
- Clean Energy Technology stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 3.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DQ 41.4%, $JKS 12.5%, $MAXN 8.1%, $BEEM 7.4%, $ENPH 7.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $POLA -10.3%, $SPWR -11.2%, $HY -12.7%, $SUNW -13.4%, $SPI -16.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ORA 11.4%, $JKS 9.2%, $DQ 5.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ARRY -10.6%, $SPI -11.6%, $SUNW -16.7%, $VVPR -17.0%, $BEEM -17.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 51.5%, for the past 3 months is 54.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 74.5%, the lowest correlation is 16.7%, the latest correlation is 48.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.6% between ENPH and TAN
The lowest correlation is -51.9% between SVVC and TSLA
The uncertain macro environment demands constant reassessment around companies’ anticipated performance. Coming off the back of J.P. Morgan’s recent Energy, Power and Renewables Conference, firm analyst Bill Peterson notes that Plug Power’s (PLUG) management continues to see “significant seasonality” in the material handling and electrolyzer businesses. This will nudge sales to the back half of the year and will result in a 35% - 65% split between 1H and 2H, which is “more back half-weighted” th
Hydrogen fuel cell maker Plug Power sees 2022 revenue surging 80% year over year to up to $925 million. Is PLUG stock a buy now?
Alternative energy stocks had a rough week in the stock market. The macroeconomic environment is weighing on these stocks, and it hasn't just been this week. In the last three months, SunPower shares have dropped 25%, while Plug Power and Bloom Energy have tanked 40% and 31%, respectively.
Plug Power (PLUG) closed the most recent trading day at $16.57, moving +1.35% from the previous trading session.
FRIDLEY, Minn., June 30, 2022 /3BL Media/ - Cummins Inc.’s Acoustical Technology Center (ATC) at the company’s Power Generation facility in Fridley, Minnesota, is celebrating its 10th anniversary p...
Ormat Technologies (ORA) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
COLUMBUS, Ind., June 29, 2022--Today, Cummins Inc. (NYSE: CMI) announced a change in the leadership of the company’s Power Systems segment, one of the company’s five business segments.
A J.P. Morgan analyst still likes the fuel cell stock, but warns that profit margins will deteriorate.
Cummins (CMI) signs MoU with Komatsu to focus on zero-emission solutions and power technologies for sustainable mining options.
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.