Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Clean Energy Technology stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Clean Energy Technology stocks up 7.0% on average while median return up 6.9% in a week
- Clean Energy Technology stocks up 6.4% on average while median return up 1.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FCEL 33.4%, $PLUG 23.1%, $SPWR 22.1%, $TSLA 14.6%, $ENPH 11.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MAXN -8.0%, $POLA -11.8%, $SVVC -12.3%, $HY -12.9%, $SPI -13.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FCEL 30.3%, $PLUG 17.9%, $BLDP 15.4%, $ENPH 11.6%, $SUNW 11.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HY -0.3%, $MAXN -1.7%, $POLA -3.3%, $SVVC -5.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 48.5%, for the past 3 months is 43.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.9%, the lowest correlation is 25.9%, the latest correlation is 27.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.3% between SEDG and TAN
The lowest correlation is -24.9% between CMI and DQ
Seasoned investors probably saw it coming. In the run up to Plug Power’s (PLUG) annual symposium held last Thursday (Oct 14), shares were on a tear boosted by a double whammy of successive analysts outlying the bullish case for the hydrogen specialist and the announcement of new positive developments. While the company’s event further pressed home the opportunity for the company in the nascent hydrogen economy, investors took the opportunity to offload shares in what looked like a classic case o
The former four-star general and secretary of state was a close confidant of John Doerr at Kleiner Perkins and Marc Benioff at Salesforce.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
FuelCell Energy Inc (NASDAQ: FCEL) is surging on abnormally high volume Monday as retail investors gravitate toward the stock on social media platforms. FuelCell's average session volume is about 23 million over a 100-day period. Monday's session volume had already exceeded 80 million at publication time. FuelCell's total float is 366.478 million shares, according to data from Benzinga Pro. Retail investors in the "FinTwit" community are circling the stock for a potential technical breakout. "Fi
Those hopeful about the presence of hydrogen in the energy landscape continue to rally behind this fuel cell leader.
In this article, we discuss the 9 best hydrogen fuel cell stocks to buy. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stocks To Buy. Hydrogen fuel cell technology is set to grow as governments around the world get serious about solving the climate […]
Hydrogen fuel cell leader Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) had a big week last week, announcing multiple corporate partnerships to manufacture fuel cell parts, pioneer fuel cell use in airplanes, and bring to market a hydrogen-powered fuel cell van. Plug's biggest news -- its prediction that revenues will leap to more than $800 million next year and more than triple that number over the following three years -- helped to raise analyst price targets and lift shares of Plug Power. It also sparked stock...
Gen. Colin Powell, who died of COVID-19 complications, was on several boards, including that of two publicly traded companies, customer relationship management company Salesforce.com and fuel-cell maker Bloom Energy . The former secretary of state also was a strategic advisor to Kleiner Perkins, the venture capital firm.
While Honda (HMC) announces plans to go all-electric in China by 2030, ElectraMeccanica (SOLO) seals a deal with Bosch for repair and maintenance services for its flagship SOLO model.
Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP) (TSX: BDLP), a world leader in PEM fuel cells, and Forsee Power, a leader in smart battery systems for sustainable electromobility, announce the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for a strategic partnership to develop fully integrated fuel cell and battery solutions, optimized for performance, cost and installation for heavy-duty hydrogen mobility applications.