Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Clean Energy Technology stocks up 4.7% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- Clean Energy Technology stocks up 17.0% on average while median return up 8.7% in a week
- Clean Energy Technology stocks up 79.8% on average while median return up 43.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $POLA 396.8%, $SUNW 373.1%, $SOL 312.2%, $PLUG 111.4%, $FCEL 94.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $POLA 167.9%, $SUNW 83.1%, $SPWR 34.6%, $SOL 32.8%, $DQ 27.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BEEM -2.2%, $SEDG -4.3%, $ORA -5.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.9%, for the past 3 months is 34.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.9%, the lowest correlation is 11.4%, the latest correlation is 71.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.0% between ENPH and TAN
The lowest correlation is -26.6% between ORA and SVVC
Shares of hydrogen fuel cell company Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) powered higher in Friday trading, ultimately closing the day up 5%. After all, Marketwatch headlined this morning with a story on how CEO Andrew Marsh just made more than $36 million buying Plug Power stock for about 1/25th of its market value by exercising stock options -- then turned around and sold those shares the very same day. Investors didn't follow the CEO's example, however, and one reason may be the earnings that rival Fu...
Every week, Benzinga conducts a sentiment survey to find out what traders are most excited about, interested in or thinking about as they manage and build their personal portfolios.This week we posed the following question related to which clean energy stocks investors are backing in 2021: * FuelCell Energy Inc (NASDAQ: FCEL) * Plug Power Inc (NASDAQ: PLUG) * Blink Charging Co (NASDAQ: BLNK)Survey SaysForty-one percent of traders and investors said shares of Plug Power will grow the most by 2...
Plug Power Inc (NASDAQ: PLUG) shares gained a whopping 973% in 2020, and have risen an incremental 88% so far in January amid an investor frenzy over alternative energy stocks.What Happened: Plug Power CEO Andrew Marsh on Tuesday sold a cumulative 573,268 shares of its common stock at prices ranging from $62.6504 to $68.3109 in a series of seven transactions, according to a Form 4 filing made with the SEC late Thursday. The company said in the filing the sales were pursuant to a pre-establishe...
Plug Power Inc. disclosed stock trades made by Chief Executive Andrew Marsh earlier this week, in which he netted more than $36 million.
FuelCell Energy's (FCEL) fiscal fourth-quarter loss is wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate. Nonetheless, total revenues beat the same.
LATHAM, N.Y., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ:PLUG), a leading provider of hydrogen engines and fueling solutions enabling e-mobility, today announced that its January 26, 2021 business update conference call will begin at a new time: 8:30 am ET. On this call, CEO, Andy Marsh, will discuss preliminary results for the full year of 2020, including continual progress versus our business goals. Additionally, Mr. Marsh will outline the company's plans for 2021. Join the call...
Plug Power (PLUG) closed at $63.69 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.9% move from the prior day.
FuelCell Energy reported mixed results Thursday but was bullish on the new U.S. president's renewable energy policies.