Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Clean Energy Technology stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Clean Energy Technology stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 1.7% in a week
- Clean Energy Technology stocks down 11.9% on average while median return down 13.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CMI 8.7%, $TSLA 7.5%, $HY 6.5%, $JKS 5.8%, $SVVC 2.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FCEL -26.0%, $SUNW -26.3%, $ENPH -30.0%, $OPTT -31.1%, $BEEM -35.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $JKS 6.0%, $DQ 5.7%, $SPWR 4.0%, $TSLA 2.2%, $SEDG 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OPTT -7.1%, $ARRY -7.4%, $SUNW -7.8%, $BEEM -11.4%, $VVPR -15.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 54.6%, for the past 3 months is 43.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.7%, the lowest correlation is 22.7%, the latest correlation is 43.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.1% between BE and PLUG
The lowest correlation is -10.9% between CMI and SPI
Whether he’s wearing his official engineers’ hat or his unofficial translators’ cap, Cummins Inc.’s Antonio Robinson enjoys a lot of freedom in his career.
Investment company Sycomore Asset Management (Current Portfolio) buys Alight Inc, CNH Industrial NV, AerCap Holdings NV, Intuit Inc, Pfizer Inc, sells Nomad Foods, Visa Inc, American Express Co, VF Corp, Capital One Financial Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sycomore Asset Management.
Plug Power, a maker of hydrogen fuel cells, teams up with South Korea's Edison Motors to make city buses. Is PLUG stock a buy now?
This week hasn't been a fun week to own shares of renewable energy company Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) stock, which has declined for three straight sessions now, including today's 4.4% drop (as of 11:30 a.m. ET). Montpellier, France, to be precise. Three days ago -- right about the time that Plug Power stock started falling -- the city of Montpellier dropped a bombshell on the world's fuel cell stocks.
In this segment of Backstage Pass, recorded on Dec. 20, Fool contributors Jason Hall, Toby Bordelon, and Rachel Warren discuss the top stocks that are due for a management shake-up in 2022. Toby Bordelon: It comes up a lot. Jason Hall: I know we talk about companies that just dumb stuff happens to, and sometimes it's self-inflicted.
Analyzing and updating your portfolio periodically is one way to ensure that it stays in sync with your investment objectives. Even after a 53% fall in one year, Plug Power stock is up 1,600% over a three-year timeframe.
Ballard Power Systems Inc (NASDAQ: BLDP) received orders for 31 modules, totaling 3 MW of hydrogen fuel cell power, from a global construction, electric power, and off-road equipment manufacturer. Financial terms were not disclosed. The company expects to deliver the modules in 2022 and 2023 to match planned integration, testing, and deployment schedules. "We are thrilled to be partnering with this important strategic account where we are able to offer Ballard's portfolio of leading fuel cell en
Shares of TPI Composites (NASDAQ: TPIC) have plunged nearly 70% over the past six months following some questionable decisions from management and a tough business environment during the pandemic. In this segment of Backstage Pass, recorded on Dec. 17, 2021, Fool contributors Jason Hall and Toby Bordelon discuss. Jason Hall: Toby, to answer your question, what's another company that just can't -- management just can't wait to put this year behind them.