Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Coal stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 1.0% in a day
- Coal stocks up 8.2% on average while median return up 6.5% in a week
- Coal stocks up 26.6% on average while median return up 24.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BTU 41.8%, $ARLP 32.8%, $HCC 27.9%, $NRP 26.8%, $TECK 26.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BTU 18.2%, $AREC 12.3%, $TECK 11.7%, $NRP 9.1%, $CEIX 8.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.2%, for the past 3 months is 33.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 57.8%, the lowest correlation is 6.1%, the latest correlation is 57.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.3% between BTU and CEIX
The lowest correlation is -26.1% between CTRA and NC
Houston, TX, based Investment company Fruth Investment Management (Current Portfolio) buys Steris PLC, Canadian Pacific Railway, Schwab U.S.
Modesto, CA, based Investment company Mraz, Amerine & Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities, Coterra Energy Inc, Core Laboratories NV, Dimensional U.S.
Peabody (NYSE: BTU) today announced its offer to purchase (the "Offer") for cash up to $38.607 million (the "Available Repurchase Amount") in aggregate accreted value of its 8.500% Senior Secured Notes due 2024 (the "2024 Notes") at a purchase price equal to 94.940% of the accreted value of the 2024 Notes to be repurchased, plus accrued and unpaid interest as set forth in the Indenture (as defined below), to, but excluding, the settlement date, on the terms and subject to the conditions set fort
Every investor in CONSOL Energy Inc. ( NYSE:CEIX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
CONSOL Energy Inc. (NYSE: CEIX) will issue its fourth quarter earnings release before the market opens on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. The release will be followed by a conference call hosted by members of the management team at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast will be accessible on the 'Investor Relations' page of its website, www.consolenergy.com. An archive of the webcast will be available for at least 30 days after the event.
Investment company Value Holdings Management Co. Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Coterra Energy Inc, Global Payments Inc, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, Fiserv Inc, ACI Worldwide Inc, sells Paychex Inc, Encore Wire Corp, Heico Corp, Simpson Manufacturing Co Inc, HollyFrontier Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Value Holdings Management Co.
FCX stock led a rally among mining stocks as the copper prices climbed on hopes for robust global growth as the omicron variant recedes.
Today, many of the largest names in copper are exploding higher. Currently, shares of high-profile copper stocks BHP Group (NYSE:BBL), Southern Copper (NYSE:SCCO), Teck Resources (NYSE:TECK) and Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE:FCX) are all more than 4% higher. Source: Shutterstock That’s an impressive run for any group. Further, for large-cap copper stocks, this kind of a move suggests some serious sector-specific catalysts are at play. Indeed, the bull market in commodities we’ve seen play out over the
\- Access the event and schedule of presenting companies at virtualinvestorco.com -\- Live video webcast presentations of participating companies followed by interactive Q&A session -PITTSTOWN, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / January 12, 2022 /JTC Team ("JTC"), a fully integrated corporate communications and investor relations firm, today announced it will host the Virtual Investor 2022 Top Picks Conference January 25-27, 2022.
Investment company Shilanski & Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Olin Corp, Coterra Energy Inc, Fortinet Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Bicycle Therapeutics PLC, sells Staar Surgical Co, Celanese Corp, Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co, Huntington Bancshares Inc, Cemex SAB de CV during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Shilanski & Associates, Inc..