Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Coal stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Coal stocks up 4.6% on average while median return up 3.1% in a week
- Coal stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up -1.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HNRG 36.6%, $BTU 28.2%, $SXC 22.2%, $ARCH 17.9%, $CEIX 10.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TECK -5.0%, $CTRA -8.8%, $SES -10.1%, $NC -14.4%, $AREC -25.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HNRG 22.6%, $CEIX 13.5%, $BTU 7.9%, $AREC 7.3%, $METC 4.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NC -1.1%, $NRP -6.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 37.6%, for the past 3 months is 42.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.8%, the lowest correlation is 1.8%, the latest correlation is 33.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.6% between BTU and CEIX
The lowest correlation is -4.7% between CTRA and NRP
These top-notch income stocks, with yields ranging from 4.7% to 9%, can triple your money over the next decade.
In this piece, we will take a look at the eleven best coal stocks to buy now. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Coal Stocks To Buy Now. Coal is among the most hated fuels in the fossil fuel segment. While it is credited with having spurred the industrial revolution, as engines, […]
Wholly‐owned subsidiaries of Peabody (NYSE: BTU), PIC AU Holdings LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (the "Main Issuer"), and PIC AU Holdings Corporation, a Delaware corporation (together with the Main Issuer, the "Co‐Issuers"), today announced the expiration and final results of their previously announced offer to purchase (the "Notes Offer") for cash up to $81.6 million (the "Offer Amount") in aggregate principal amount of their 10.000% Senior Secured Notes due 2024 (the "Notes") at a p
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teck Resources Limited (TSX: TECK.A and TECK.B, NYSE: TECK) ("Teck”) has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the sixth consecutive year by Mediacorp Canada’s Top Employers program, which recognizes companies for exceptional human resources programs and innovative workplace policies. “Our employees are the driving force behind Teck’s purpose of providing essential resources the world is counting on to make life better, wh
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (ARLP) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
The U.S. Geological Survey says the disposal of fluids used in crude production is the main factor behind an increase in seismic activity.
American Resources Corporation (NASDAQ:AREC) ("American Resources" or the "Company"), a next generation and socially responsible supplier of rare earth and critical elements, carbon and advanced carbon materials to the new infrastructure and electrification marketplace, today announced that Daniel Hasler has agreed to join the board of directors of the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, ReElement Technologies, upon the completion of the spin-off
Hallador Energy ( NASDAQ:HNRG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$85.1m (up 6.6% from 3Q...
American Resources ( NASDAQ:AREC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$9.51m (up 238% from 3Q...
CONSOL Energy, Bunge and W. R. Berkley have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.