Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Coal stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 2.0% in a day
- Coal stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- Coal stocks up 11.5% on average while median return up 11.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BTU 91.3%, $CEIX 41.5%, $TECK 26.7%, $ARCH 22.8%, $SXC 15.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $METC -4.4%, $HCC -5.9%, $AREC -21.8%, $KCAC -49.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BTU 41.2%, $CEIX 9.6%, $NRP 7.1%, $ARCH 6.5%, $TECK 4.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $METC -1.2%, $SXC -4.4%, $HNRG -6.2%, $HCC -7.1%, $AREC -12.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.9%, for the past 3 months is 28.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 55.3%, the lowest correlation is -0.1%, the latest correlation is 23.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.5% between CEIX and TECK
The lowest correlation is -46.7% between AREC and KCAC
Ramaco Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: METC) ("Ramaco" or the "Company") today reported quarterly net income of $4.1 million, or $0.10 per diluted share for the three months ended March 31, 2021, which was over 100% above net income of $2.0 million or $0.05 per diluted share for the three months ended March 31, 2020.
Mark Jensen, Chairman and CEO of American Resources Corporation commented, "Over the course of the first quarter of 2021, we had the opportunity to continue to position our dynamic platform to provide the infrastructure and electrification marketplaces the resources needed to advance to a greener economy. We've had one of the most active three months to date in terms of transforming our Company.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / American Resources Corp. (Indiana) (NASDAQ:AREC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
If you're looking at a mature business that's past the growth phase, what are some of the underlying trends that pop...
Peabody Energy (BTU) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
This represents the another step forward in the commercialization of its previously announced acquired technology and patents from Ohio University in addition to its partnership with Texas Tech University and sponsored research programs alongside the leadership of Dr. Gerardine Botte, Professor and the Whitacre Department Chair in Chemical Engineering at Texas Tech University.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best coal stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the coal industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for coal stocks and go directly to the 5 Best Coal Stocks to Buy Now. Since the beginning […]