Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Commercial Banking stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Commercial Banking stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Commercial Banking stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 1.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OPHC 43.2%, $NRGD 31.2%, $HBMD 22.1%, $MCB 18.0%, $PCB 17.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RNST -12.0%, $HTH -13.0%, $HOMB -14.2%, $SSB -15.8%, $BAP -16.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LKFN 17.4%, $OPHC 10.6%, $NBN 9.3%, $MCBS 9.2%, $MRBK 9.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FNGU -5.9%, $NRGD -6.1%, $JO -6.3%, $FDBC -7.2%, $BAP -15.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.7%, for the past 3 months is 28.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.4%, the lowest correlation is 10.3%, the latest correlation is 27.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.4% between AMJ and ATMP
The lowest correlation is -34.9% between AMNB and AMTBB