Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Commercial Banking stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Commercial Banking stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.4% in a week
- Commercial Banking stocks up 6.1% on average while median return up 5.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SI 41.9%, $TBBK 29.7%, $TBK 29.4%, $OPHC 25.9%, $BAP 23.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ITUB -14.5%, $BSAC -14.8%, $VXX -16.6%, $BNKD -21.6%, $NRGD -45.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FNGU 13.9%, $OPHC 10.7%, $FNGO 9.0%, $LD 8.3%, $WF 8.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FNGZ -8.8%, $VXX -10.9%, $COLB -11.4%, $FNGD -12.6%, $ISTR -14.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.4%, for the past 3 months is 25.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.2%, the lowest correlation is 10.5%, the latest correlation is 10.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.7% between AMJ and ATMP
The lowest correlation is -49.3% between ASRV and AUBN
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who will,
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:VICI Properties, Inc. (NYSE:VICI) relating to its proposed merger with MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP).
(Bloomberg) -- M3 Partners’ Mohsin Meghji said he expects more financial restructurings once the government unwinds pandemic-era stimulus measures -- opportunities that may take at least another year to materialize.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightWhy Buying a Second or Even Third Home Is Becoming More Popular Than EverHate-Speech
SANTA ANA, Calif., October 18, 2021--Banc of California, Inc. (NYSE: BANC) (the "Company" or "Banc of California"), the holding company of Banc of California, N.A. (the "Bank"), announced today the completion of its acquisition of Pacific Mercantile Bancorp (NASDAQ: PMBC) ("Pacific Mercantile") effective as of October 18, 2021. Following the acquisition, Banc of California will have over $9 billion in total assets. The Company announces third quarter earnings on October 21, 2021.
Figure 1 Strong Performance LOS ANGELES, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PacWest Bancorp (Nasdaq: PACW) - THIRD QUARTER 2021 RESULTS $140.0M$1.17$167.8M21.03%Net EarningsDiluted Earnings per SharePPNRROATE THIRD QUARTER 2021 HIGHLIGHTS Net Earnings of $140.0 Million or $1.17 Per Diluted ShareCore Deposits Up $1.1 Billion or 4.1% in 3Q21; Represents 92% of Total DepositsLoan Growth of $1.0 Billion or 5.2%; Excluding PPP Loan Activity, Loan Growth of $1.3 Billion or 7.1%Civic Loan Production of
F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB) reported earnings for the third quarter of 2021 with net income available to common stockholders of $109.5 million, or $0.34 per diluted common share. Comparatively, third quarter of 2020 net income available to common stockholders totaled $80.8 million, or $0.25 per diluted common share, and second quarter of 2021 net income available to common stockholders totaled $99.4 million, or $0.31 per diluted common share. On an operating basis, the third quarter of 2021 e
Blue Ridge Bank, N.A. (the "Bank"), the national bank subsidiary of Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (NYSE American: BRBS), increased its minimum pay rate from $15 to $17 per hour, a 13.3% increase. This increase went into effect October 1, 2021. This minimum hourly pay rate is substantially above the Commonwealth of Virginia's minimum hourly wage rate of $9.50 and the federal minimum hourly wage rate of $7.25.