Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Commercial Banking stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- Commercial Banking stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.1% in a week
- Commercial Banking stocks down 6.2% on average while median return down 4.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NRGD 60.3%, $BNKD 27.0%, $BANF 9.1%, $RBCAA 7.6%, $PFIS 7.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SI -25.8%, $BNKU -25.8%, $BMA -26.3%, $CIB -30.6%, $GAZ -33.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FNGD 16.7%, $NBN 9.9%, $OVBC 8.0%, $CHMG 7.9%, $COFS 6.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CIB -9.6%, $JJM -9.9%, $FNGO -12.8%, $FNGU -15.9%, $SI -16.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.5%, for the past 3 months is 25.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 42.4%, the lowest correlation is 14.0%, the latest correlation is 18.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.9% between ABCB and BANR
The lowest correlation is -49.5% between ACBI and BAP
Investors May Listen to Live WebcastSTUART, Fla., July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ: SBCF), a bank holding company whose operating entity is Seacoast Bank, today announced it will release second quarter 2022 results on July 28th, after the market closes. Upon release, investors may access a copy of Seacoast’s earnings results at the company’s website www.SeacoastBanking.com on the home page by selecting “Press Releases” under the heading “News/Even
NEW YORK, July 01, 2022--Citigroup will issue its second quarter results via press release at approximately 8 a.m. (ET) on Friday, July 15, 2022. At 11 a.m. (ET), results will be reviewed via live webcast and teleconference.
Civista Bancshares, Inc. ("Civista") (NASDAQ: CIVB) today announced it has completed its acquisition of Comunibanc Corp. ("Comunibanc"), and its wholly-owned subsidiary The Henry County Bank, effective as of July 1, 2022. The transaction brings Civista's total assets to approximately $3.5 billion, based on information as of March 31, 2022. In exchange for each share of Comunibanc common stock issued and outstanding, Comunibanc shareholders will receive 1.1888 shares of Civista common stock and $
Forty-eight consecutive quarters of increased quarterly cash dividend on its common stockLITTLE ROCK, Ark., July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bank OZK (the “Bank”) (Nasdaq: OZK) announced its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on the Bank’s common stock of $0.32 per share, up $0.01, or 3.23% from the prior quarter. The common stock dividend is payable on July 22, 2022 to shareholders of record as of July 15, 2022. Bank OZK has increased its quarterly cash dividend on its commo
GRAND FORKS, N.D. & PHOENIX, July 01, 2022--Alerus Financial Corporation ("Alerus") (NASDAQ: ALRS) announced today it has completed the previously announced acquisition of MPB BHC, Inc. (OTCPink: MPHX), the bank holding company for Metro Phoenix Bank. Founded in 2007, Metro Phoenix Bank is the largest full-service community bank headquartered in Phoenix, with approximately $453 million in total assets, $280 million in total loans, and $402 million in total deposits as of March 31, 2022. Metro Ph
(Bloomberg) -- Global oil prices could reach a “stratospheric” $380 a barrel if US and European penalties prompt Russia to inflict retaliatory crude-output cuts, JPMorgan Chase & Co. analysts warned.Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe Became the Epicenter for This Summer’s Travel ChaosStock Doomsayers Vindicated in Historic First Half: M
(Bloomberg) -- Oil rose in thin trading ahead of the US holiday weekend as export disruptions in Libya exacerbated global supply concerns. Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe Became the Epicenter for This Summer’s Travel ChaosStock Doomsayers Vindicated in Historic First Half: Markets WrapWest Texas Intermediate rose over $108 a barrel,