Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Commercial Banking stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Commercial Banking stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.1% in a week
- Commercial Banking stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 2.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SI 33.6%, $NRGD 24.2%, $FNGU 18.8%, $LOB 18.7%, $HTBK 17.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FNGD -20.8%, $COFS -21.5%, $TCBI -23.3%, $OVBC -28.2%, $VXX -29.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CNBKA 20.4%, $NRGD 16.4%, $TBK 14.9%, $FNGU 14.5%, $SI 13.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EMCF -7.7%, $FNGZ -9.1%, $FDBC -9.9%, $CFFI -10.2%, $FNGD -13.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.8%, for the past 3 months is 27.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 31.0%, the lowest correlation is 9.5%, the latest correlation is 11.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.8% between AMJ and ATMP
The lowest correlation is -45.3% between AUBN and BBD
HOUSTON, April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CBTX, Inc., or the Company (NASDAQ: CBTX), the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas, N.A., or the Bank, today announced it will hold a quarterly conference call to discuss first quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (9:00 a.m. Eastern Time). To access the live webcast of the conference call, individuals can visit the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website: https://ir.cbtxinc.com/events...
TYLER, Texas, April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Southside Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBSI), the holding company for Southside Bank, announced today it will release its first quarter financial results before the market opens on Friday, April 23, 2021. Southside will host a conference call to discuss its results on Friday, April 23, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. CST. The call will be hosted by Lee R. Gibson, President and CEO, Julie Shamburger, CFO and Lindsey Bailes, VP, Investor Relations. Following prepar...
SANTIAGO, Chile, April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ITAÚ CORPBANCA (NYSE: ITCB; SSE: ITAUCORP) announced today that it will release its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021, before the market opens in Santiago and in New York on Friday, April 30, 2021. On Monday, May 3, 2021, at 11:00 A.M. Santiago time (11:00 A.M. ET), the Company’s management team will host a conference call to discuss the financial results. The call will be hosted by Gabriel Moura, Itaú Corpbanca’s Chief Executi...
Bank of America Corporation today announced the Board of Directors has authorized regular cash dividends on the outstanding shares or depositary shares of the following series of preferred stock:
Howard Bancorp, Inc. First Quarter 2021 Conference Call Details
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:CIVB) ("Civista") announced today that the Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of 12 cents per common share to shareholders of record April 20, 2021, payable May 1, 2021.
A lawyer for Citigroup Inc told a U.S. judge on Friday he was aware of another large bank that recently made a bigger payment error than Citigroup made last August when it sent $894 million of its own money to Revlon Inc lenders. Neal Katyal, the lawyer, made the disclosure at a hearing in Manhattan federal court, where Citigroup urged U.S. District Judge Jesse Furman to extend a freeze on $504 million that it has been unable to recoup from the Revlon lenders. Katyal did not identify the bank,...
(Bloomberg) -- Tech firms are embracing remote work and banks want people back at the office. Right?Not so fast.Amazon.com Inc. recently told employees that it planned to return to an “office-centric culture.” Just days later, JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon said some employees would likely continue working remotely at least some of the time, with the bank perhaps having just 60 seats for every 100 employees.The contrast highlights how tricky it is for investors to gauge...