Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Commercial Banking stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Commercial Banking stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Commercial Banking stocks up 4.4% on average while median return up 4.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BNKU 23.4%, $TBBK 23.4%, $BFC 22.2%, $ING 22.1%, $VBFC 21.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HBNC -18.5%, $BBD -18.6%, $VXX -19.1%, $BNKD -23.3%, $SI -49.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BBAR 18.5%, $AVAL 11.8%, $GAZ 11.3%, $SAN 10.6%, $FLIC 9.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BAL -4.3%, $FNGU -5.8%, $ITCB -6.3%, $BNKD -8.0%, $VXX -8.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.8%, for the past 3 months is 26.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.4%, the lowest correlation is 3.5%, the latest correlation is 9.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.5% between AMJ and ATMP
The lowest correlation is -60.6% between ASB and AUBAP
Mark C. Oley Mark C. Oley DUNMORE, Pa., Nov. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FNCB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNCB; www.fncb.com), the parent company of Dunmore-based FNCB Bank (Bank), today announced that Mark C. Oley has been appointed to the Bank’s advisory board. The Bank advisory board consists of individuals from across Northeastern Pennsylvania. The network of diverse and experienced business leaders provides strategic and expert advice on the markets the Bank serves. Mr. Oley currently serves as
In this article, we discuss the 10-year returns of the Obama stock portfolio. If you want to read about some more stocks in the Obama stock portfolio, go directly to Obama Stock Portfolio: 10 Year Returns and Top 5 Stocks. Former United States President Barack Obama presided over one of the worst recessions in US […]
Scotia Global Asset Management announced today that the below Scotia ETFs listed on the NEO Exchange are not expected to pay year-end reinvested distributions for the 2022 tax year, based on estimates as of October 31, 2022.
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
Strong fundamentals, higher interest rates and decent liquidity will keep supporting BOK Financial (BOKF) in the near term, making it an apt fit for investors to add to their portfolio.
Several Chinese stocks fell today as rising COVID-19 cases in the country concerned investors about more lockdowns and restrictive policies that have damaged the Chinese economy all year. Shares of the Chinese electric car maker Nio (NYSE: NIO) traded roughly 3.7% lower as of 10:51 a.m. ET today. Meanwhile, shares of the digital freight platform Full Truck Alliance (NYSE: YMM) traded nearly 8.4% down and shares of the fintech company Lufax Holding (NYSE: LU) had plummeted roughly 22.5%.