Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Communications stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Communications stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Communications stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 0.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GOGO 33.7%, $LOOP 16.8%, $LORL 15.1%, $TLK 10.7%, $PHI 8.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IRDM -11.9%, $HGBL -14.3%, $OBLG -20.4%, $MARK -30.2%, $COMS -32.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LOOP 7.7%, $IRDM 7.0%, $AMOV 5.1%, $GOGO 4.6%, $AMX 4.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $IDT -4.5%, $TEF -5.0%, $PTNR -5.9%, $MARK -10.5%, $COMS -15.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.5%, for the past 3 months is 7.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 20.1%, the lowest correlation is 3.3%, the latest correlation is 6.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.9% between LBRDA and LBRDK
The lowest correlation is -50.6% between AMOV and HGBL
With the second-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the third quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was Lumen Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:LUMN). Lumen Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:LUMN) […]
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But if you pick...
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that analysts just increased price targets of. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Analysts Just Increased Price Targets of These 5 Stocks. The United States economy has rebounded strongly from the 2020 lows this year, posting incredible growth numbers […]
HOLMDEL, N.J., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vonage Holdings Corp. (Nasdaq: VG), a global leader in cloud communications helping businesses accelerate their digital transformation, will report its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 before the market opens on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The earnings release will be available on Vonage's Investor Relations website. In addition, the Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 a
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
After a choppy end to the week, the majors would need to avoid the day’s pivot levels to support a breakout start to the week.
A look at the shareholders of BCE Inc. ( TSE:BCE ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions often own...
TELUS (TU) continues to support the citizens of British Columbia with digital solutions as they navigate the pandemic.
MONTREAL, QC / ACCESSWIRE / October 15, 2021 / Loop Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOOP) (the "Company" or "Loop"), a clean technology company focused on accelerating a circular plastics economy by manufacturing 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate ("PET") plastic and polyester fiber, today provided an update on its activities, and reported its consolidated financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2022.