Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Construction stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Construction stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 2.9% in a week
- Construction stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 1.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FIX 16.1%, $EVH 15.0%, $AENZ 12.8%, $KBR 10.6%, $TPH 5.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IEA -13.1%, $CHCI -13.7%, $HCDI -21.6%, $IEAWW -30.7%, $XIN -35.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IEAWW 15.2%, $AMRC 12.4%, $HOV 10.8%, $BZH 7.8%, $LEN 7.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HCDI -2.9%, $VINO -3.6%, $STRS -4.0%, $EVH -8.6%, $XIN -30.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.3%, for the past 3 months is 35.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.8%, the lowest correlation is 5.2%, the latest correlation is 27.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.2% between BZH and CCS
The lowest correlation is -47.7% between AENZ and HOVNP
DALLAS, October 18, 2021--Primoris Services Corporation to Participate in the Baird 2021 Global Industrial Virtual Conference
Construction Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROAD) (the "Company"), a vertically integrated civil infrastructure company specializing in the construction and maintenance of roadways across five southeastern states, today announced that it has acquired J. Miller Construction Inc., a grading and sitework contractor based in Pensacola, Florida.
Evolent Health, Inc. (NYSE: EVH), a health care company that delivers proven clinical and administrative solutions to payers and providers, today announced it will release its third quarter 2021 operating results on Wednesday, November 3, 2021 after market close, with a conference call to follow at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, October 18, 2021--IBP Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
Provides significant entry into ~$5 billion mechanical insulation marketExpands footprint and increases penetration within key markets, including recurring MRO businessAdds industry leading fabrication capabilitiesStrategically positions TopBuild as the leading supplier of energy saving insulation products in three critical and growing end-marketsEnhances robust M&A pipeline with new roll-up opportunities in fragmented industrial and commercial end-marketsExpected to be accretive to GAAP EPS in
Gaucho Group Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VINO ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would...
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., October 15, 2021--Ameresco to announce third quarter 2021 financial results on November 1, 2021.
WATSONVILLE, Calif., October 15, 2021--Granite (NYSE:GVA) announced today its support of the inaugural Construction Inclusion Week, taking place October 18-22, 2021. Construction Inclusion Week, which coincides with Granite’s internal Inclusion Core Value month, was conceived by an industry consortium, "Time for Change," in 2020. The stated purpose of the group is to "identify ways to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in construction." "Time for Change" has developed a website with a wide
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. In a perfect world, we'd like to see...