Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Construction stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.5% in a day
- Construction stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Construction stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down -1.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LMB 31.0%, $MYRG 20.9%, $DY 16.7%, $FIX 13.2%, $EME 9.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TTSH -18.1%, $NX -21.3%, $TPC -26.6%, $XIN -33.9%, $HCDI -42.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KBH 5.4%, $BZH 5.1%, $GRBK 5.0%, $MHO 4.6%, $MTH 4.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GLDD -5.1%, $AENZ -5.5%, $FPH -6.5%, $VINO -9.4%, $TPC -13.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.2%, for the past 3 months is 31.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.5%, the lowest correlation is -0.5%, the latest correlation is 54.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.7% between EME and EVH
The lowest correlation is -67.7% between DHI and HCDI
DALLAS, March 14, 2023--Arcosa, Inc. (NYSE: ACA) ("Arcosa" or the "Company"), a provider of infrastructure-related products and solutions, today announced that it has received wind tower orders of approximately $750 million for delivery beginning in 2024 and continuing through 2028. The majority of these orders will support wind energy expansion projects currently underway in the Southwest. As a result, Arcosa plans to open a manufacturing facility in Belen, New Mexico, strategically located to
LOS ANGELES, March 14, 2023--Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) (the "Company"), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, announced today that its subsidiary, Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), has been awarded a $74,991,089 firm-fixed-price contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District, for Phase 3 building renovations of the Cadet Field House at the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO. The scope of work includes replacement of mechanical e
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Arcosa fair value estimate is US$65.19 With US$58.01 share...
What underlying fundamental trends can indicate that a company might be in decline? Businesses in decline often have...
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But in contrast you can...
Comfort Systems USA's (NYSE:FIX) stock is up by a considerable 18% over the past month. Given the company's impressive...
Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ:PRIM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. My name is Brent, and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Primoris Services Corporation Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. All […]
Ameresco, Inc. (NYSE:AMRC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 27, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Q4 2022 Ameresco, Incorporated Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be advised that today’s […]
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
NEW YORK, March 10, 2023--Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC) (the "Company"), a leading civil, building and specialty construction company, announced today that it has been advised that Accelerate Maryland Partners LLC ("AM Partners") will no longer be proceeding with the Maryland Express Lanes Project (previously referred to as Phase 1 South of the New American Legion Bridge I-270 Traffic Relief Plan). The Company announced in September 2022 that it had been selected by AM Partners as the des