Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Construction Materials stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Construction Materials stocks down 3.3% on average while median return down 2.2% in a week
- Construction Materials stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SND 15.6%, $CX 10.5%, $CPAC 8.4%, $LOMA 5.2%, $CRH 4.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AZEK -6.3%, $VMC -6.8%, $MLM -8.6%, $JHX -9.1%, $SMID -31.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OC 5.2%, $CX 4.1%, $SND 2.0%, $CRH 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SUM -2.8%, $LOMA -2.8%, $MLM -6.2%, $VMC -7.5%, $SMID -29.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.7%, for the past 3 months is 31.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.2%, the lowest correlation is 9.3%, the latest correlation is 30.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.0% between MLM and VMC
The lowest correlation is -40.8% between CX and FRTA
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for James Hardie (JHX), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
DALLAS, January 10, 2022--Eagle Materials Inc. (NYSE: EXP) will release financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2022 ended December 31, 2021, on Thursday, January 27, 2022, before the open of the NYSE and will host an investor conference call the same day, Thursday, January 27, 2022, at 8:30 am Eastern Time (7:30 am Central Time).
Investment company Seelaus Asset Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Merck Inc, Eagle Materials Inc, Coinbase Global Inc, Gentherm Inc, ABB, sells Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, KKR Inc, U.S.
We’re continuing our journey through the Circular Economy! Avoiding virgin materials and utilizing recycled materials, as well as using energy efficient vehicles for transport helps us reduce our c...
KB Home's (KBH) fiscal Q4 results are likely to benefit from growth initiatives and a strong housing backdrop.
The world's top fibre cement products maker on Friday fired CEO Jack Truong, saying dozens of top executives had threatened to quit due to his conduct, which was not rectified despite repeated calls to do so and breached its code of conduct. Executive Chairman Mike Hammes later said on a conference call that he had urged Truong to change his behaviour but a "sincere change" had not occurred. "I was blindsided by the termination and unequivocally reject the assertions made by Mr. Hammes and the...
SYDNEY & CHICAGO, January 09, 2022--James Hardie Industries plc (ASX: JHX; NYSE: JHX), the world’s #1 producer and marketer of high-performance fiber cement and fiber gypsum building solutions, announced the appointment of Ryan Kilcullen as Senior Vice President, Global Operations, and the appointment of John Arneil as General Manager of Asia Pacific.
CHICAGO & SYDNEY, January 09, 2022--James Hardie Industries plc (ASX: JHX; NYSE: JHX), the world’s #1 producer and marketer of high-performance fiber cement and fiber gypsum building solutions, announced the appointment of Dr. Joe Liu as Chief Technology Officer.
Investment company Lester Murray Antman dba SimplyRich (Current Portfolio) buys Rogers Communications Inc, Equity Residential, Coca-Cola Femsa SAB de CV, iShares 1-3 Year Treasury Bond ETF, Lam Research Corp, sells Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson, British American Tobacco PLC, Smith & Nephew PLC, ViacomCBS Inc, Verizon Communications Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Lester Murray Antman dba SimplyRich.
Somerset, PA, based Investment company Somerset Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys First Financial Bankshares Inc, GXO Logistics Inc, WR Berkley Corp, AbbVie Inc, Dominion Energy Inc, sells Everbridge Inc, Pinnacle West Capital Corp, Delta Air Lines Inc, American International Group Inc, Gilead Sciences Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Somerset Trust Co.