Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Construction Materials stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 2.4% in a day
- Construction Materials stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 1.7% in a week
- Construction Materials stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down -2.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SMID 28.3%, $CX 14.3%, $SUM 12.2%, $VMC 9.0%, $MLM 7.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AZEK -4.8%, $CPAC -4.8%, $SND -6.3%, $USCR -14.5%, $CSCW -31.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SMID 10.8%, $SUM 3.8%, $CPAC 3.8%, $LOMA 1.7%, $EXP 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SND -4.3%, $CX -5.0%, $AZEK -11.9%, $CSCW -15.2%, $USCR -19.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.9%, for the past 3 months is 29.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.1%, the lowest correlation is 3.8%, the latest correlation is 22.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.7% between MLM and VMC
The lowest correlation is -51.1% between CPAC and SND
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Rank.
Summit Materials (SUM) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Under the guidance of CEO Ward Nye, Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. ( NYSE:MLM ) has performed reasonably well...
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / U. (NASDAQ:USCR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
Color Star Technology Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: CSCW) (hereinafter referred to as "Color Star" or the "Company") announced that it will sell a portion of the content of the movie "Guilt" as a NFT.
U.S. Concrete (USCR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.33% and -4.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
U.S. Concrete, Inc. (NASDAQ: USCR), a leading supplier of aggregates and ready-mixed concrete in active construction markets across the country, today announced results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
On the call today we have Chuck Young, founder and Chief Executive Officer, Lee Beckelman, Chief Financial Officer and John Young, Chief Operating Officer. Before we begin, I would like to remind all participants that our comments made today will include forward looking statements, which are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to materially different from those anticipated for a complete discussion of such risks and uncertainties, please refer to...
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management firm, published its “Carillon Eagle Small Cap Growth Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Small-cap stocks advanced once again in the first quarter of 2021. However, there was a rather considerable disparity among the two style indexes, as the Russell […]