Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Durables stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Consumer Durables stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 1.1% in a week
- Consumer Durables stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 2.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ASPU 30.0%, $F 24.8%, $NC 20.7%, $REVG 19.0%, $GT 17.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HGSH -20.6%, $KOSS -22.8%, $RIDE -24.3%, $UUU -28.6%, $GP -42.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KBH 23.3%, $XPEV 10.3%, $GT 10.1%, $PHM 9.2%, $CHCI 8.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NIU -10.1%, $GP -11.0%, $NTZ -16.4%, $CSPR -19.2%, $HGSH -44.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.6%, for the past 3 months is 20.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.5%, the lowest correlation is 0.0%, the latest correlation is 14.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.7% between BZH and CCS
The lowest correlation is -55.5% between BZH and DRTT
Investment company Relyea Zuckerberg Hanson LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Marsh & McLennan Inc, Colgate-Palmolive Co, iShares MSCI ACWI Low Carbon Target ETF, Oracle Corp, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, sells Vanguard Growth ETF, Vanguard Value ETF, Vanguard Small Cap Value ETF, ARK Next Generation Internet ETF, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Relyea Zuckerberg Hanson LLC.
Tesla stock vs. BYD stock: China's BYD is gaining ground on fast-growing Tesla. Here's a look at the EV giants' fundamentals and technicals.
The Can-Am Off-Road brand at BRP (TSX: DOO) (NASDAQ: DOOO) continues to assert its global racing dominance early in the new year, this time by sweeping the top positions in two different categories at the renowned Dakar Rally in Saudi Arabia. The wins solidify the brand's remarkable fifth consecutive championship at the Dakar Rally, which is considered the most grueling off-road race in the world.
Ford Motor began the new decade with optimism as it emerged from a fundamental corporate redesign to compete in the era of smart vehicles and clean energy. The Ford Mustang Mach-E, an all-electric crossover, made its commercial debut in the U.S. in late 2020. Ford is beginning production of the Mach-E, a competitor to the Tesla Model Y, in China as well.
Hundreds of Chinese companies are listed on U.S. markets. But which are the best Chinese stocks to buy or watch right now? JD.com , Nio, Li Auto, Xpeng and BYD Co.. China is the world's most-populous nation and the second-largest economy with a booming urban middle class and amazing entrepreneurial activity.
Yahoo Finance's Emily McCormick and Adam Shapiro discuss about Disney's lagging market performance, Sherwin-Williams' slide due to raw material and labor shortages, and Wynn resorts' return to growth.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks in the limelight after announcing their financial results. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Stocks in The Limelight After Announcing Their Financial Results. Leading financial stocks, including JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), Citigroup Inc. […]
The planned community joins an explosion in developer interest in Rolesville and in northern Wake County.
Auto insurance industry and consumers struggle with continuing rise in catalytic converter stolen for their precious metals; hybrids, SUVs targeted