Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Durables stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 1.0% in a day
- Consumer Durables stocks up 2.9% on average while median return up 2.7% in a week
- Consumer Durables stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up -1.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TTM 63.4%, $NC 26.2%, $OBCI 24.8%, $F 14.8%, $TSLA 14.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FUV -14.0%, $BNSO -14.2%, $FLXS -15.3%, $XPEL -16.0%, $RIDE -30.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VIOT 22.2%, $TTM 20.4%, $HZN 19.0%, $ACU 15.8%, $XPEV 15.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WGO -4.8%, $REVG -6.6%, $SCX -7.2%, $NC -8.9%, $THO -12.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.3%, for the past 3 months is 23.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.4%, the lowest correlation is 8.1%, the latest correlation is 11.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.2% between BZH and CCS
The lowest correlation is -49.9% between CTB and DRTT
Dorman Products (DORM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 873 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of June 30th, 2021. […]
LKQ Corporation ( NASDAQ:LKQ ) saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in the past couple of months on the...
PKX, MOV, RS, XOM, and ESI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on October 18, 2021.
Snap-On (SNA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (NYSE: SWK) and Eastman Chemical Co (NYSE: EMN) collaborate to advance sustainability in the power tools industry. The financial terms of the arrangement were not disclosed. BLACK+DECKER, a Stanley Black & Decker brand, to release a new product line, reviva, in early 2022, offering the brand's first sustainability-led power tools that use Eastman's Tritan Renew copolyester. Stanley Black & Decker expects the new reviva power tools to be manufactured using Tritan Rene
LKQ (LKQ) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.