Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Durables stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 3.4% in a day
- Consumer Durables stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 4.4% in a week
- Consumer Durables stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 2.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $JAKK 37.8%, $SCX 34.8%, $CHCI 33.0%, $CSPR 28.9%, $HBB 28.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BHAT -31.9%, $UUU -32.4%, $SLGG -33.0%, $RIDE -33.7%, $FRSX -35.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SCX 29.8%, $PTE 23.5%, $CHCI 21.6%, $NKLA 20.1%, $HBB 19.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HOV -18.5%, $FRSX -19.8%, $UUU -22.0%, $CTHR -23.7%, $BHAT -30.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.6%, for the past 3 months is 22.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 51.5%, the lowest correlation is 2.1%, the latest correlation is 26.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.6% between AZEK and DHI
The lowest correlation is -82.2% between CSPR and DORM
Achieves New World Fossil 2.0 Program Financial Targets; Increases Full Year 2021 OutlookRICHARDSON, Texas, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOSL) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended April 3, 2021. First Quarter Summary Worldwide net sales of $363 million decreased 7% on a reported basis and 10% in constant currency. Topline performance was better than expected due to improving consumer demand in the U.S., as well as continued strength in Mai...
Some of your favorite consumer brands want more of your money because of surging inflation.
Highlights: New transmission oil cooler lines for more than 5 million domestic vehicles.New complex electronics and ADAS solutions, including cruise control distance sensors.New OE FIX braided stainless steel flexible fuel lines for select GM trucks. COLMAR, Pa., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorman Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:DORM) is announcing today the release of more than 496 new automotive repair products, giving installers and owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks with innovative so...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Citi Trends, Levi Strauss, Abercrombie & Fitch, Conn's and Ethan Allen Interiors
(Bloomberg) -- When a new ransomware group popped up on the scene last year, the hackers did what’s in vogue for digital extortion organizations these days: They issued a press release.The hackers had already made “millions of dollars” in profit working as affiliates for other groups when they decided to go out on their own, the announcement said. “We created DarkSide because we didn’t find the perfect product. Now we have it.”That product -- essentially a set of hacking tools and related servic...
Movado (MOV) closed the most recent trading day at $30.11, moving -0.95% from the previous trading session.
PITTSBURGH, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matthews International Corporation (NASDAQ GSM: MATW) (“Matthews” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company has acquired the assets of Terrella Energy Systems, Ltd. (“Terrella”), a supplier of technology solutions to the global hydrogen fuel cell industry. Terrella is now part of Matthews’ Saueressig Engineering business. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada), Terrella, founded in 2012, is a leader in the design and manufacture of bip...
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for May 11th
GONZALES, La., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) (the “Company”) announced today that it is closing the operations of its Carousel Designs, LLC, subsidiary, effective May 21, 2021. The Carousel Designs manufacturing facility in Douglasville, Georgia, and its direct-to-consumer website, www.babybedding.com, will cease operations on that date. The Company decided to close Carousel Designs due to high costs, declining sales and continued losses associated with th...