Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Durables stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Consumer Durables stocks up 4.6% on average while median return up 2.5% in a week
- Consumer Durables stocks up 17.6% on average while median return up 10.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FRSX 418.8%, $UUU 94.2%, $DXYN 70.2%, $PTE 64.7%, $TTM 60.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RACE -6.1%, $HMC -7.3%, $FSR -7.9%, $ASPU -11.4%, $NC -19.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FRSX 38.8%, $VIOT 30.5%, $FORD 30.2%, $BZH 28.9%, $REVG 24.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RGR -7.4%, $FNKO -7.8%, $XPEL -9.6%, $BNSO -9.7%, $PTE -13.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.8%, for the past 3 months is 13.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.4%, the lowest correlation is -0.0%, the latest correlation is 17.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.6% between CCS and DHI
The lowest correlation is -46.5% between ACU and DOOO
Huami Corporation ("Huami" or the "Company") (NYSE: HMI), today announced that it will hold its 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the "AGM") at Huami Co., Ltd. Building B2, zhongguancun No.1, No.81 Beiqing road, Haidian District, Beijing, China P.C.100094, at 2:00 pm (Beijing Time) on February 25, 2021. The purpose of the AGM is for the Company's shareholders to consider, and if thought fit, approve the change of the Company's legal name from "Huami Corporation" to "Zepp Health Corpor...
The stock market hit new highs, as Netflix surged on subscriber gains, with Apple and other big techs rallying too. Tesla Model Y deliveries began in China.
Microsoft (MSFT) is doubling the annual cost of its Xbox Live Gold membership, apparently to herd gamers into an even more expensive plan.
(Bloomberg) -- Microsoft Corp. is raising the price for subscriptions to Xbox Live Gold, its paid online gaming platform, doubling the cost for an annual pass and prompting swift outrage from users.The price bump brings the cost of a six-month subscription to $60. Last year, Microsoft removed the option for a full-year subscription at that price from the online store. The cost for a monthly subscription also increased, jumping 10% to $11.The move pushes the price of Xbox Live Gold closer to Xbox...
Magnite (MGNI) shares moved sharply higher after Craig-Hallum reiterated its Buy rating and nearly doubled its price target to $45.
RACINE, Wis., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOHNSON OUTDOORS INC. (Nasdaq: JOUT), a leading global innovator of outdoor recreation equipment and technology, will release financial results for the Fiscal 2021 first quarter on Friday, February 5, 2021, before market open that day. The Company will host a conference call and audio webcast shortly afterwards at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results and provide a Company update. A live listen-only webcast of the conference call...
A great week for Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) got even better on Friday when the stock got a major upgrade from a big name Wall Street bank.The Ford Analyst: JPMorgan analyst Ryan Brinkman upgraded Ford's stock from Neutral to Overweight and raised his price target from $11 to $14.The Ford Thesis: Brinkman said Ford's "incoming tide of hot new products," including the Mustang Mach-E, the F-160 pickup and the Bronco, will likely drive near-term earnings upside. He said the new F-150 will have the...
The Dow Jones tumbled as it was confirmed Nancy Pelosi will move ahead with the impeachment of former President Donald Trump. Microsoft stock rose.
Ford Motor Co. stock gets an upgrade to buy from J.P. Morgan on expectations for the auto maker's 'incoming tide of hot new products.'
Also: tremendous potential for Facebook and virtual reality; ETFs that have blown the S&P 500 away; what to expect from Joe Biden's first 100 days as president.