Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Durables stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Consumer Durables stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 2.4% in a week
- Consumer Durables stocks down 7.8% on average while median return down 7.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OBCI 90.7%, $XPEV 32.1%, $NIO 21.6%, $HBB 18.0%, $NIU 15.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FOSL -28.5%, $NKLA -30.3%, $DXYN -30.5%, $NC -31.9%, $HZN -34.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FTDR 15.6%, $VMAR 12.9%, $DRTT 10.0%, $BSET 8.9%, $LGIH 7.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NKLA -15.9%, $FOSL -17.1%, $NLS -18.0%, $HZN -18.2%, $GP -19.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.7%, for the past 3 months is 38.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 59.0%, the lowest correlation is 17.5%, the latest correlation is 21.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.9% between BZH and CCS
The lowest correlation is -56.8% between CHCI and ESCA
Standard Motor Products, Inc. ( NYSE:SMP ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last...
After a recent sale, a property with an auto-related use in Downtown Sacramento is slated to become housing.
Nissan (NSANY) announces a recall impacting more than 300,000 Pathfinder SUVs in the U.S. over a malfunctioning hood that may increase the risk of a crash by obstructing the driver's view.
Bassett (BSET) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 80% and 9.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended May 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BASSETT, Va., June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSET) announced today its results of operations for its second quarter ended May 28, 2022. Fiscal 2022 Second Quarter Highlights of Continuing Operations (Dollars in millions) Sales Operating Income 2nd Qtr Dollar% 2nd Qtr% of 2nd Qtr% of 2022 2021 ChangeChange 2022Sales 2021SalesConsolidated (1)$128.7$110.0 $18.717.0% $11.08.6% $7.16.5% Wholesale$87.5$76.0 $11.515.3% $3.43.9% $5.47.1% Retail$75.6$62.5 $1