Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Consumer Lending stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Consumer Lending stocks up 6.6% on average while median return up 5.5% in a week
- Consumer Lending stocks up 14.1% on average while median return up 7.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DXF 35.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DXF 17.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EZPW -2.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 6.5%, for the past 3 months is 6.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 89.0%, the lowest correlation is -45.2%, the latest correlation is -45.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 15.7% between EZPW and FCFS
The lowest correlation is 0.2% between DXF and FCFS
First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.09% and -0.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FORT WORTH, Texas, Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FirstCash, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FCFS), the leading international operator of over 2,800 retail pawn stores in the U.S. and Latin America, today announced operating results for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2021, and the completion of a U.S. pawn acquisition. In addition, the Board of Directors declared a $0.30 per share quarterly cash dividend to be paid in November 2021. Mr. Rick Wessel, chief executive officer
First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Discover Financial (DFS) forms a relationship with Phood to provide various campus dining options to college students.
There is an old Chinese curse that says “May he live in interesting times.” Like it or not, we live in interesting times. COVID is receding but not gone, and while markets have rebounded well from the crisis (the S&P 500 is up 19% so far this year), the general economy is showing some worrisome signs. Jobs creation slowed in August, and employers reported over 11 million unfilled positions – but unemployment, while ticking down, remains above 5%. More ominously, in an indication that supply chai
Does First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
KFY, SCSC, FCFS, and KMX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 13, 2021
Heartland Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “Heartland Mid Cap Value Fund” second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the letter, the fund mentioned that its stock selection was strong in several sectors, and the portfolio finished the first half of the year ahead of its Russell […]