Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Lending stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Consumer Lending stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 2.9% in a week
- Consumer Lending stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 2.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DXF 11.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EZPW -15.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DXF 3.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EZPW -4.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.5%, for the past 3 months is 24.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 88.2%, the lowest correlation is 2.6%, the latest correlation is 60.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 60.1% between EZPW and FCFS
The lowest correlation is 11.8% between DXF and EZPW
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Ezcorp (EZPW) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW), a leading provider of pawn transactions in the United States and Latin America, announced that it has acquired 128 pawn stores in Mexico. The stores, operating under the name "Cash Apoyo Efectivo," are principally located in the Mexico City metropolitan area and enjoy strong brand recognition in that market. The acquisition is the company’s largest to date in terms of store-count. With this acquisition, the company now operates a total of 1,154 pawn stores, 638 (55%)
Is EZCORP (EZPW) a great pick from the value investor's perspective right now? Read on to know more.
Does Ezcorp (EZPW) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Ezcorp Inc (NASDAQ: EZPW)Q2 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 8:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the EZCORP Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Conference Call.