Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Lending stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Consumer Lending stocks down 5.0% on average while median return down 5.0% in a week
- Consumer Lending stocks down 9.6% on average while median return down 8.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EZPW -11.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FCFS -5.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 72.8%, for the past 3 months is 63.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 99.1%, the lowest correlation is -77.6%, the latest correlation is 87.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.8% between EZPW and FCFS
The lowest correlation is 72.8% between EZPW and FCFS
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 15, 2022--EZCORP, Inc. (Nasdaq: EZPW), a leading provider of pawn transactions powering the circular economy, today announced that Lachie Given, CEO and Tim Jugmans, CFO will participate in the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference taking place on September 21st and 22nd, 2022.
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
FORT WORTH, Texas, Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FirstCash Holdings, Inc. (“FirstCash” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FCFS), the leading international operator of retail pawn stores and a leading provider of retail point-of-sale payment solutions, today announced that it has amended the terms of its long-term, unsecured bank credit facility to increase the size of the commitment to $590 million and extend the maturity date to August 2027. With this amendment, the size of the facility has been in
Believe it or not, there are plenty of stocks enjoying favorable price action in 2022, such as EZCORP (EZPW), Unum Group (UNM), and WESCO International (WCC). In addition, they carry rock-solid growth prospects.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Ezcorp (EZPW) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
AUSTIN, Texas, August 22, 2022--EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW), a leading provider of pawn services in the United States and Latin America and seller of pre-owned, name-brand merchandise, today announced the launch of its first-ever EZ+ Rewards Buy More, Earn More promotion. Now through Monday, September 5, 2022, members of the company’s EZ+ Rewards Program, which is free to join, can earn up to four timesi the EZ Points when they buy or layaway items in participating pawn stores across EZCORP’s fa
Ezcorp (EZPW) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.