Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Lending stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Consumer Lending stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Consumer Lending stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DXF 13.8%, $SNE 1.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EZPW -1.7%, $FCFS -17.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SNE -2.2%, $FCFS -2.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 1.2%, for the past 3 months is 13.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 31.4%, the lowest correlation is -30.9%, the latest correlation is 30.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 14.3% between EZPW and SNE
The lowest correlation is -8.9% between DXF and FCFS
(Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc.’s first crack at a headset is designed to be a pricey, niche precursor to a more ambitious augmented reality product that will take longer to develop, according to people with knowledge of the matter. The initial device has confronted several development hurdles and the company has conservative sales expectations, illustrating how challenging it will be to bring this nascent consumer technology to the masses. As a mostly virtual reality device, it will display an all-en...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo and Capcom
The stock closed up 11% despite a deteriorating business outlook as gamers shift to free-to-play games and digital downloads. Things could get ugly.
By Jarrett Banks Singaporean gaming company Razer Inc. is expanding its horizons by moving beyond its core business in the gaming world and into FinTech. Executive Edge interviewed CEO Min-Liang Tan to learn more about how the company weathered the global pandemic and is poised to capture Southeast Asia’s digital lending market. He also told us about […]
In this article, we are going to list the 15 biggest VR companies in the world. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 biggest VR companies in the world. Virtual Reality (VR) is defined as a computer-generated simulation in which a person can interact within an artificial three-dimensional environment using electronic devices such as a […]
With healthy fundamentals, solid product portfolio and flexible business model, Sony (SNE) appears to be a solid investment option at the moment.
Nintendo (NTDOY), Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) and Sony Corporation (SNE) saw a sudden spike in demand for their gaming consoles during the pandemic and the trend is likely to continue.
Barron’s recently argued that shares looked pricey at $18. Now they’re nearly $40. The timing of our bearish call was terrible, but our downbeat view on the stock remains the same.
CES 2021 had a big week even virtually, Yahoo Finance spoke with Engadget's Editor in Chief Dana Wollman on all the highlights including a self docking boat from Volvo.
Sony (SNE) closed at $102.05 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.32% move from the prior day.