Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Consumer Lending stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Consumer Lending stocks up 8.7% on average while median return up 7.6% in a week
- Consumer Lending stocks up 29.2% on average while median return up 26.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DXF 53.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EZPW 11.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.8%, for the past 3 months is 22.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.9%, the lowest correlation is -37.5%, the latest correlation is 44.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 48.0% between DXF and FCFS
The lowest correlation is -2.0% between DXF and EZPW
Image source: The Motley Fool. Ezcorp Inc (NASDAQ: EZPW)Q2 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 8:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the EZCORP Second Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ:EZPW) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
Ezcorp (EZPW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 241.67% and 22.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW) today announced results for its second quarter ended March 31, 2021.
EZCORP, Inc. (Nasdaq: EZPW), a leading provider of pawn loans in the United States and Latin America, announced today that Timothy Jugmans has been named Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Jugmans was named Interim CFO in September 2020, filling the role vacated by Jason A. Kulas, who was named Chief Executive Officer in July 2020.
EZCORP, Inc. (NASDAQ: EZPW) will issue second quarter fiscal 2021 financial results (period ended March 31, 2021) on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 after the market close. The Company will host a webcast and conference call at 7:00 a.m. Central Time on Thursday, May 6, 2021 to discuss its results. The presentation slides will be posted to the Investor Relations section of our website after the market close on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.