Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Lending stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 1.1% in a day
- Consumer Lending stocks down 5.4% on average while median return down 5.4% in a week
- Consumer Lending stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 5.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EZPW -5.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EZPW -6.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.5%, for the past 3 months is 36.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 95.0%, the lowest correlation is -89.5%, the latest correlation is -17.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 31.5% between EZPW and FCFS
The lowest correlation is 31.5% between EZPW and FCFS
VRT, EZPW and LRN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on May 25, 2023.
Assurant, EZCORP, Lifetime Brands, Stride and On Holding are included in this Analyst Blog.
EZPW, GPK and PHM made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on May 24, 2023.
As investors, we are forever searching for stocks that are below their intrinsic value.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
If we follow the common wisdom, the Federal Reserve raised interest rates in what could be its last major action against inflation, which would then make stocks to sell in a hawkish environment seem completely irrelevant. For what it’s worth, I hope that this list of publicly traded enterprises to watch out for ages like milk. Frankly, a deflationary ecosystem – one where fewer dollars chase after more goods – wouldn’t be good for my business. Nevertheless, it’s also to prepare for various scena
DHC, PERI and EZPW made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on May 16, 2023.
Weatherford International, M/I Homes, Veritiv and EZCORP are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Cash is a company's lifeblood, its measure of resiliency and an indicator of its financial health. So, companies with rising cash flows like WFRD, MHO, VRTV and EZPW are worth buying.
M/I Homes, EZCORP, Encore Wire and Tecnoglass are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.