Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Services stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 2.9% in a day
- Consumer Services stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 3.4% in a week
- Consumer Services stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 4.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LQDT 55.1%, $UONEK 52.7%, $AMBO 37.4%, $GDEN 33.6%, $STKS 31.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $YVR -34.0%, $GMBLW -35.0%, $CURI -35.1%, $GRIL -36.1%, $CURIW -46.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LQDT 49.5%, $WW 36.7%, $STKS 21.4%, $TSQ 14.4%, $IGT 13.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DS -24.4%, $DKNG -25.0%, $GMBLW -26.6%, $CURI -36.7%, $CURIW -50.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.7%, for the past 3 months is 16.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 32.1%, the lowest correlation is -0.7%, the latest correlation is 32.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.9% between BATRA and BATRK
The lowest correlation is -42.7% between ARMK and BXG
Gasbuddy's Patrick De Haan on the growing gas shortages across the country.
Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") are investigating the proposed sale of MSG Networks Inc. ("MSG") (NYSE: MSGN) to Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. ("Madison Square") (NYSE: MSGE). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders of MSG will receive only 0.172 shares of Madison Square for each share of MSG that they own. KSF is seeking to determine whether this consideration and the process that le...
LOS ANGELES, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- During the six months ended March 31, 2021, Daily Journal Corporation (NASDAQ:DJCO) had consolidated revenues of $24,390,000 as compared with $24,033,000 in the prior year period. This increase of $357,000 was primarily from Journal Technologies’ increased license and maintenance fees of $673,000, consulting fees of $631,000 and public service fees of $129,000, partially offset by reductions in the Traditional Business’ display advertising net revenu...
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: WH) announced today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.16 per share on its common stock, payable June 30, 2021 to shareholders of record as of June 16, 2021.
Shake Shack Inc. is expanding its footprint, and says the suburbs are a prime target. “Assuming no unforeseen COVID-related delays, we’re on target to open between 35 and 40 new company-operated Shacks this year across both urban and suburban markets, although more weighted to suburban as we continue our market penetration strategy,” said Randall Garutti, chief executive of Shake Shack, on the recent first-quarter earnings call, according to a FactSet transcript. The company is aiming for a to...
Disney reports fiscal Q2 earnings after the market close Thursday, as the biggest drags on its business finally start to ease.
Liberty Broadband Corporation to Hold Virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Liberty Media Corporation to Hold Virtual Annual Meeting of Stockholders
cbdMD, Inc. (NYSE American: YCBD, YCBDpA), one of the nation’s leading and most highly trusted and recognized cannabidiol (CBD) brands, today announced its financial results and its business highlights for its second quarter and six months ended March 31, 2021.