Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Services stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Consumer Services stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.3% in a week
- Consumer Services stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MDP 37.8%, $STKS 36.6%, $FLL 35.6%, $IGT 30.4%, $MMYT 26.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $XSPA -20.9%, $RGS -28.6%, $GMBLW -29.2%, $FATBW -31.2%, $ATUS -31.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FUBO 17.4%, $STKS 17.2%, $CURIW 15.8%, $AMC 15.5%, $YCBD 14.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SBGI -9.3%, $CGEM -9.4%, $TOUR -10.4%, $SALM -10.7%, $PSO -15.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.7%, for the past 3 months is 20.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.9%, the lowest correlation is 11.1%, the latest correlation is 11.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.5% between BATRA and BATRK
The lowest correlation is -47.7% between ATUS and BJRI
The Walt Disney Co. is pushing back the release dates of many of its upcoming titles, including the untitled Indiana Jones movie and the Black Panther sequel “Wakanda Forever.”
NEW YORK, October 18, 2021--FOX News Digital closed out the third quarter of 2021 earning the top spot in both multiplatform minutes and multiplatform views, reaching over 5.2 billion multiplatform views (+10 percent vs.Q2’21) and nearly 10.6 billion multiplatform total minutes (+8 percent vs. Q2’21) for the second consecutive quarter, according to Comscore. In the most recent month of September, the digital network surpassed CNN.com in total multiplatform minutes for the seventh month in a row
The S&P and Nasdaq closed higher on Monday with the biggest boosts from the highest-profile technology and communications companies while investors eyed product news from Apple Inc and appeared optimistic about the third-quarter earnings season. After a weak start following disappointing economic data from China, the S&P and Nasdaq gathered steam in late morning with gains in FAANG stocks - Facebook Inc, Apple, Amazon.com Inc, Netflix Inc, Alphabet Inc's Google - as well as Microsoft Corp.
HOUSTON & CALGARY, Alberta, October 18, 2021--Civeo Corporation (NYSE:CVEO) announced today that it has scheduled its third quarter 2021 earnings conference call for Thursday, October 28, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time). During the call, Civeo will discuss financial and operating results for the quarter, which will be released before the market opens on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
COS COB, Conn., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE, CSSEP, CSSEN), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (“AVOD”) networks, today announced the timing for the payment of its declared regular monthly dividend of $0.2031 per share of its 9.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock for November. The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2021 to holders of record as of October 31
The Post, a 102,500-square-foot creative office building in Beverly Hills, California, has sold for $153 million. The recently renovated Class A property located at 325 N. Maple Dr. is 92% leased to Live Nation Entertainment Inc.
In this article we discuss the 10 best financial services and bank stocks to buy according to Daniel Johnson’s Gillson Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Gillson Capital’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund preference, go directly to 5 Best Financial Services and Bank Stocks to Buy According to Daniel Johnson’s […]
Sinclair Broadcast Group says it's working to restore its operations following a ransomware attack over the weekend.