Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Services stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Consumer Services stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 1.0% in a week
- Consumer Services stocks up 6.0% on average while median return up 4.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MANU 60.8%, $GCI 44.6%, $CNK 34.9%, $TZOO 32.3%, $TAL 31.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CSV -24.5%, $ATUS -24.6%, $FUBO -26.8%, $GTN -27.8%, $LOV -37.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MANU 65.2%, $MTN 11.7%, $CGEM 10.7%, $IMAX 9.2%, $CNK 8.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DLPN -11.1%, $FUBO -11.5%, $MLCO -13.7%, $HTHT -14.1%, $JACK -15.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.0%, for the past 3 months is 24.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.7%, the lowest correlation is 4.2%, the latest correlation is 8.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.5% between BATRA and BATRK
The lowest correlation is -59.9% between BBQ and BTBD
Christine McCarthy, Walt Disney’s longtime finance chief, took an unusual step when she expressed a lack of confidence in the chief executive to directors of the entertainment giant.
The company's legendary founder believed in certain things that have steadily been dropped by his namesake company.
The returning chief executive hopes to repair relations with Hollywood creatives. But can charm alone revive Disney’s fortunes?
Yahoo Finance entertainment reporter Allie Canal details the latest film releases, concerns on Thanksgiving box office results heading into the Christmas season, and early predictions for James Cameron's "Avatar: The Way of Water" opening weekend returns.
Disney's Bob Iger will have to embrace quite the mess as he officially takes over the CEO position.
Rollins (ROL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The new CEO had major issues with his predecessor which could lead to major changes (and even cheaper ticket prices).
Hits to its e-commerce business and slowing growth in Amazon Web Services make this stock a risky buy.
After nearly a century, Disney (NYSE: DIS) has become synonymous with entertainment. Disney has evolved and changed with the times, and nowhere is this more apparent than in its successful foray into the streaming-video market. Disney+ has gone from a budding start-up to an industry powerhouse in just three short years, boasting more than 164 million subscribers worldwide.