Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Services stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.6% in a day
- Consumer Services stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 1.6% in a week
- Consumer Services stocks down 8.3% on average while median return down 8.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EDU 60.4%, $KRUS 38.4%, $YTRA 31.5%, $TCOM 27.6%, $CPHC 24.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RCL -36.5%, $ELYS -36.6%, $LIND -42.6%, $UONE -55.5%, $DAVE -69.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CPHC 18.0%, $TCOM 17.5%, $YUMC 15.5%, $HMTV 12.9%, $LRN 11.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LIND -17.2%, $CUK -17.4%, $CCL -18.7%, $FLL -22.8%, $DAVE -25.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 37.9%, for the past 3 months is 31.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.1%, the lowest correlation is 16.9%, the latest correlation is 24.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.4% between BATRA and BATRK
The lowest correlation is -35.0% between BDL and BLNKW
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cullinan Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: CGEM) (“Cullinan”) today announced that the compensation committee of the Company's Board of Directors granted stock option awards to purchase an aggregate of 70,000 shares of its common stock to two employees outside Cullinan Oncology, Inc’s 2021 Stock Option and Incentive Plan. The stock options were granted as an inducement material to the individuals entering into employment with Cullinan, in accordance with
(Bloomberg) -- The US Supreme Court moved boldly in its first full term with three Donald Trump appointees, delivering far-reaching rulings on guns, religion and federal regulatory power along with a historic decision that eliminated the constitutional right to abortion.Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe Became the Epicenter for This Su
(Bloomberg) -- TikTok, the viral video-sharing app owned by China’s ByteDance Ltd., said certain employees outside the US can access information from American users, stoking further criticism from lawmakers who have raised alarms about the social network’s data-sharing practices.Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe Became the Epicenter fo
Disney stock keeps falling after coronavirus closures took a toll. Here's what fundamental and technical analysis says about buying Disney now.
There's little question that the first half of 2022 was brutal for investors, ending with both the S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC) and the Nasdaq Composite Index (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) in bear market territory. Amazon, MercadoLibre, and Roku haven't been immune -- they're down 42%, 66%, and 82%, respectively, from the highs they hit last year.
(Bloomberg) -- Video app TikTok Inc., in a letter to nine US senators who accused it of monitoring US citizens, said it is working to meet concerns over its data-sharing practices.Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe Became the Epicenter for This Summer’s Travel ChaosStock Doomsayers Vindicated in Historic First Half: Markets WrapThe Chin
Despite pledging to help employees obtain abortions, Amazon, Disney, and AT&T all donated to abortion opponents; Tesla has been hit with another racial discrimination lawsuit; and inflation is hitting July 4th food.
The Kaiburr Crystal costs more than a two-night stay at the ultra-high-end Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel.
The first half of the year has been rough for Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) and its investors. The stock is down 39% at the midpoint of 2022. As one of the more well-rounded media companies, there's always something going on at the House of Mouse.