Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Consumer Services stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Consumer Services stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up -0.1% in a week
- Consumer Services stocks down 7.7% on average while median return down 7.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
Related ETFs (click on ticker for stock detail page)
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VIA 211.1%, $RRGB 44.5%, $TSQ 20.8%, $TAST 16.4%, $PLYA 13.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IHRT -42.4%, $CSSE -47.5%, $MRKR -47.8%, $FUBO -48.9%, $APEI -64.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VIA 326.6%, $MANU 21.5%, $RRGB 18.6%, $DESP 10.9%, $TZOO 9.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NMTC -12.3%, $PTON -15.1%, $CSSE -15.3%, $YTRA -16.8%, $MRKR -39.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.4%, for the past 3 months is 23.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 50.2%, the lowest correlation is 5.5%, the latest correlation is 50.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.8% between BATRA and BATRK
The lowest correlation is -38.6% between APEI and CABO
Yahoo Finance Live discusses a planned strike by Starbucks labor unions as new CEO Laxman Narasimhan assumes leadership of the chain.
Papa John’s International said its finance chief has resigned as the pizza chain has faced a series of leadership changes and is grappling with inflationary pressures.
Yahoo Finance co-hosts Seana Smith, Alexandra Canal, and Dave Briggs discuss Krispy Kreme's stock jump after their latest partnership with McDonald's.
NEW YORK, March 22, 2023--Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) announces today that its Board of Directors has named a new member, Alexandre Fonseca, who will serve as Chairman of the Board. Mr. Fonseca currently serves as Co-Chief Executive Officer of Altice Group in Europe. He succeeds Dexter Goei who steps down as Executive Chairman. Mr. Goei remains a director of the board.
HOUSTON, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) Carriage Services, Inc. ("Carriage" or "Carriage Services") is pleased to announce that it has acquired substantially all the assets of Greenlawn Funeral Homes, Cemeteries and Cremations and Wood Family Funeral Service (collectively "Greenlawn"), consisting of three funeral homes, two cemeteries, and a cremation focused business, located in the Bakersfield, California market. Jim La Mar, President and Chief Executive
Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ: SCHL) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share on the Company's Class A and Common Stock for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2023. The dividend is payable on June 15, 2023, to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 28, 2023.
PHILADELPHIA, March 22, 2023--Comcast Corporation will host a conference call with the financial community to discuss financial results for the first quarter on Thursday, April 27, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Comcast will issue a press release reporting its results earlier that morning.
A House committee asked a regional NLRB official to provide documents as lawmakers look into whether the agency improperly influenced at least one Starbucks union election.