Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Contract Drilling stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.8% in a day
- Contract Drilling stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down -0.2% in a week
- Contract Drilling stocks up 7.1% on average while median return up 12.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RIG 21.9%, $PTEN 21.7%, $HPK 13.0%, $HP 12.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ICD -0.3%, $BORR -1.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RIG 8.2%, $NBR 7.9%, $HP 3.8%, $PTEN 1.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ICD -1.4%, $PDS -2.2%, $BORR -6.1%, $HPK -12.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.2%, for the past 3 months is 32.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 59.8%, the lowest correlation is 6.5%, the latest correlation is 57.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.8% between HP and PTEN
The lowest correlation is -22.3% between HPKEW and NBR
FORT WORTH, Texas, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: HPK) (“HighPeak Energy”), today announced that it plans to release first quarter 2021 financial results after the close of trading on Monday, May 17, 2021. HighPeak Energy will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time for investors and analysts to discuss its 2021 first quarter financial results and operational highlights. Conference call participants may call (833) 36...
PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY, INC. (NASDAQ: PTEN) today reported that for the month of April 2021, the Company had an average of 72 drilling rigs operating.
At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Lex May, manager of investor relations. Joining me on this morning's call are Jeremy Thigpen, president and chief executive officer; Mark Mey, executive vice president and chief financial officer; and Roddie Mackenzie, senior vice president of marketing, innovation, and industry relations.
Institutional investors, portfolio managers, financial analysts, CIOs and other investment community professionals who invest in the energy space should register now for The Oil & Gas Conference® which will take place Aug. 15-18, 2021, at the Denver Downtown Westin hotel.
Patterson-UTI (PTEN) reports $214 million in cash and cash equivalents, and $901.7 million as long-term debt at the end of the first quarter.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (NYSE:ICD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (the "Company" or "ICD") (NYSE: ICD) today reported financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.