Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Contract Drilling stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Contract Drilling stocks down 6.0% on average while median return down 3.8% in a week
- Contract Drilling stocks up 12.6% on average while median return up 2.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PDS 17.8%, $RIG 9.4%, $PTEN 8.7%, $BORR 5.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NBR -8.2%, $BROG -37.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HPK 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PTEN -5.3%, $BORR -8.5%, $NBR -9.5%, $BROG -25.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.2%, for the past 3 months is 38.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.9%, the lowest correlation is 12.0%, the latest correlation is 28.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.4% between HP and PTEN
The lowest correlation is -37.5% between BROG and HPK
Patterson-UTI (PTEN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock experiences a golden cross technical event?
Here is how Helmerich & Payne (HP) and Nine Energy Service (NINE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
At the end of the third quarter, Petrobras (PBR) had a net debt of $47,483 million, down from $48,132 million a year ago but up from $34,435 million as of Jun 30, 2022.
Nabors (NBR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brooge Energy Ltd, (“Brooge Energy” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: BROG), a Cayman Islands-based infrastructure provider, which is currently engaged in clean petroleum products and biofuels and crude oil storage and related services, today announced that on November 22, 2022, the Company was notified that the Nasdaq Hearings Panel (the “Panel”) had granted its request to continue trading of Brooge Energy’s securities on Nasdaq at least through the completi
Helmerich & Payne (HP) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.