Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Contract Drilling stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 2.5% in a day
- Contract Drilling stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down -0.3% in a week
- Contract Drilling stocks up 33.0% on average while median return up 22.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ICD 73.5%, $NBR 54.1%, $HP 33.2%, $PDS 31.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BROG -2.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HP 6.7%, $ICD 3.5%, $NBR 3.3%, $PTEN 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PDS -6.2%, $HPK -13.3%, $HPKEW -19.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.5%, for the past 3 months is 41.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 64.0%, the lowest correlation is 1.7%, the latest correlation is 36.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.5% between NBR and PTEN
The lowest correlation is -15.9% between HPKEW and RIG
Patterson-UTI (PTEN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Precision Drilling (PDS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -71.97% and -3.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CALGARY, Alberta, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- This news release contains “forward-looking information and statements” within the meaning of applicable securities laws. For a full disclosure of the forward-looking information and statements and the risks to which they are subject, see the “Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information and Statements” later in this news release. This news release contains references to Adjusted EBITDA (earnings before income taxes, loss (gain) o
Corva, the leader in real time drilling and completions analytics, and Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTEN), a leading provider of drilling and completion services, today announced a strategic data analytics and visualization collaboration plan that will equip oil & gas producers with the digital tools to drill and complete more productive and profitable wells while hitting lower emissions targets. This collaboration is intended to leverage Patterson-UTI's advanced wellsite and cloud-based
FORT WORTH, Texas, Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: HPK) (“HighPeak Energy” or the “Company”) today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 2,200,000 shares of its common stock, at a price to the public of $10.00 per share, pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 (the “Registration Statement”) filed previously with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). The net proceeds to the Company from the offering, after deducti