Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Contract Drilling stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Contract Drilling stocks down 3.6% on average while median return down 1.8% in a week
- Contract Drilling stocks down 17.7% on average while median return down 21.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PDS -23.8%, $NBR -24.7%, $HPK -26.8%, $BORR -32.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PDS 4.3%, $ICD 1.6%, $HPK 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NBR -2.5%, $PTEN -4.1%, $RIG -4.6%, $BORR -21.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.2%, for the past 3 months is 37.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.8%, the lowest correlation is 9.2%, the latest correlation is 44.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.6% between NBR and PTEN
The lowest correlation is -22.7% between BROG and HPK
Nabors (NBR) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (the "Company" or "ICD") (NYSE: ICD) today announced that its Board of Directors elected Robert J. Barrett, IV to its Board of Directors. Mr. Barrett will serve on the Company's Audit Committee and will chair the Company's Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee.
Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company") (NYSE: BORR) (OSE: BORR) refers to its previous communication regarding its ongoing negotiations with creditors to reach mutual agreements to refinance and extend its 2023 maturities and complete such refinancing by 30 June 2022.
FORT WORTH, Texas, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HighPeak Energy, Inc. (“HighPeak” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HPK) today announced (i) the closing of the acquisition of the Howard County assets of Hannathon Petroleum, LLC (“Hannathon”) and other non-operated working interest owners (“Hannathon Acquisition”) and (ii) that its bank group, led by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., (“Fifth Third Bank”) has increased the Company’s borrowing base and aggregate elected commitments to $400 million. Highlights
New Subsidiary has signed a preliminary land lease agreement for its planned Green Hydrogen and Ammonia plant in UAE to produce up to 300,000 MT of Green Ammonia per annum once fully completed NEW YORK, June 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brooge Energy Ltd, (“Brooge Energy” or the “Company”), is a Cayman Islands-based infrastructure provider which is currently engaged in clean petroleum products and biofuels and crude oil storage and related services. The Company is now intending to focus on renew