Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Contract Drilling stocks down 3.3% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Contract Drilling stocks up 2.7% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- Contract Drilling stocks down 13.7% on average while median return down 12.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BORR 8.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PDS -13.0%, $HP -16.9%, $PTEN -18.1%, $HPK -18.7%, $NBR -25.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BORR 16.6%, $DO 11.3%, $PDS 4.3%, $RIG 3.6%, $NE 3.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HP -2.3%, $NBR -3.7%, $PTEN -5.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 58.9%, for the past 3 months is 47.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 71.2%, the lowest correlation is 11.2%, the latest correlation is 58.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.4% between HP and NBR
The lowest correlation is -22.1% between BORR and BROG
Transocean Ltd. was raised to a fundamental "buy" recommendation by Clarksons Platou Securities Wednesday with a very modest price target of $7.50. However, the charts suggest a much bigger move could unfold.
Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ:PTEN) has had a rough three months with its share price down 26%. It is possible that the...
Seadrill Limited (NYSE: SDRL) (OSE: SDRL) ("Seadrill" or the "Company") announces that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on March 21, 2023 at 10:00a.m., at the Rosewood Hotel, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2021 were laid before the Meeting.
It is hard to get excited after looking at Noble's (NYSE:NE) recent performance, when its stock has declined 8.6% over...
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Precision Drilling's stock price is sensitive to their...
In this article, we will discuss the 15 best stocks to buy now that are currently trading under $10. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Stocks Under $10 To Buy Now. The stock market volatility of 2022 has carried into 2023. The year got off […]
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.