Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cruise Line stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 3.2% in a day
- Cruise Line stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Cruise Line stocks down 22.2% on average while median return down 19.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NCLH -26.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CCL 3.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NCLH -3.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 81.4%, for the past 3 months is 85.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 98.4%, the lowest correlation is 47.6%, the latest correlation is 93.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.6% between CCL and RCL
The lowest correlation is 76.9% between CCL and NCLH
The cruise line is abruptly getting rid of a popular onboard activity (but promises something better in its place).
Take a look at a Carnival (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) stock chart, and it's bound to make you seasick. Shares of the world's leading cruise line operator have been lingering in the single digits for nearly two weeks, fetching half of what Carnival was trading at just a year ago.
Luxury cruise line Cunard celebrates a century's worth of luxury, magic, history and memories by launching its new Sea Views Exhibition, carefully curated by British photographer and filmmaker Mary McCartney.
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best cruise stocks to buy now. For more cruise stocks, head on over to 5 Best Cruise Stocks To Buy Now. One of the hardest hit sectors by the coronavirus pandemic was the cruise ship industry. While other hospitality sectors, such as hotels and […]
The cruise line has made a controversial change that some passengers will love while others will be angry.
With less than a week to go before first-quarter earnings, shares of Carnival (NYSE: CCL) got a boost this morning when German megabank Deutsche Bank announced a short-term upgrade to buy on the stock that it still considers a long-term hold. Carnival stock is full speed ahead on the news, its shares up 6.4% just after 10 a.m. ET. Rival cruise stocks Royal Caribbean Cruises (NYSE: RCL) and Norwegian Cruise Line (NYSE: NCLH) are steaming ahead in its wake, up 4.7% and 5.2%, respectively.
Norwegian Cruise's (NCLH) emphasis on cost-saving initiatives bodes well. However, inflationary pressures and global supply chain constraints are a concern.
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. ( NYSE:RCL ) share price down 16...
Royal Caribbean (RCL) closed the most recent trading day at $61.35, moving -0.86% from the previous trading session.