Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cruise Line stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Cruise Line stocks up 4.0% on average while median return up 3.9% in a week
- Cruise Line stocks up 18.9% on average while median return up 19.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CCL 28.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CCL 4.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 92.4%, for the past 3 months is 94.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 99.1%, the lowest correlation is 55.4%, the latest correlation is 86.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.4% between CCL and NCLH
The lowest correlation is 90.0% between CCL and RCL
MIAMI, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NCLH) (together with NCL Corporation Ltd., “Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings”, “Norwegian” or the “Company”) today announced that the Company’s three brands – Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises – have opted into the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (“CDC”) COVID-19 Program for Cruise Ships Operating in U.S. Waters (the “Program”), the agency’s voluntary COVID-19 ri
Investment company Freedman Financial Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Oracle Corp, Intel Corp, Mastercard Inc, Canadian Pacific Railway, Walker & Dunlop Inc, sells , , Invesco Preferred ETF, SPDR S&P 400 Mid Cap Growth ETF, Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Freedman Financial Associates, Inc..
The CDC will not extend its Conditional Sailing Order, allowing cruise lines to set their own Covid mitigation rules.
Carnival, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian have fully returned to their pre-pandemic valuations -- but the waters are far from safe.
Memo to the CDC: Could you please decide on a single message about COVID-19 and cruise tourism? Yesterday, however, in a move diametrically opposed to that warning the CDC said it will allow its Conditional Sailing Order, which was designed "to mitigate the COVID-19 risk to passengers and crew, prevent the further spread of COVID-19 from cruise ships into U.S. communities, and protect public health and safety," to lapse. Cruise line stocks are reacting positively to the news, with shares of Ca...
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre breaks down the stock market latest and the sell-off in tech.
Norwegian Cruise (NCLH) unveils a new Prima Class brand ship, Norwegian Viva. The ship is scheduled to debut in Mediterranean destinations in June 2023.
In 2017, Princess was convicted, sentenced and fined $40 million after pleading guilty to felony charges for illegally dumping oil-contaminated waste.
DEEP DIVE A period of high inflation and rising interest rates has taken out shares of companies with rich valuations. Then there’s the stubborn coronavirus, with variants raising infection rates and causing stocks in travel-related industries to crash after they staged partial recoveries.
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), the innovator in global cruise travel, today unveiled Norwegian Viva, the next ship in its brand-new Prima Class.