Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cruise Line stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 1.6% in a day
- Cruise Line stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.8% in a week
- Cruise Line stocks up 27.4% on average while median return up 24.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CCL 26.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CCL 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RCL -3.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 84.2%, for the past 3 months is 84.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 98.8%, the lowest correlation is 46.7%, the latest correlation is 89.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.7% between CCL and RCL
The lowest correlation is 82.9% between CCL and NCLH
Shares of cruise line stocks Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NYSE: NCLH) both jumped more than 4% apiece in early Monday trading, and are still notching gains of 2.3% and 2.4%, respectively, here at the 3:15 p.m. EST mark. There's no obvious news afoot on either of the two cruise stocks, specifically, nor on Royal Caribbean (NYSE: RCL), which peaked lower than its rivals but is actually ahead of them right now, up 2.5%. Over the weekend, however, there was ...
The country's third largest cruise line closed 2% lower for the week. Osprey Bitcoin Trust entered the week trading at a ridiculous 152% premium to its Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) assets. Osprey Bitcoin Trust plummeted 40%, but it continues to trade at a wide premium to the Bitcoin tokens it owns.
What happened Shares of Norwegian Cruise (NYSE: NCLH) surged 30.5% in February, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The cruise company's stock is trading at a one-year high but is still around 50% below its pre-pandemic level of around $58 back in January last year.
CalSTRS, the second-largest U.S. public pension, bought Peloton, NextEra, and Norwegian Cruise stock, and trimmed the investment in Skyworks Solutions in the fourth quarter.
Stocks of airlines and cruise lines have been among the biggest victims of the pandemic. But as hopes for a recovery rise, these company have been raising funds and watching their shares take off.
Shares of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NYSE: NCLH) plunged 12% on Friday after it announced another massive stock sale. Fellow cruise-ship operators Royal Caribbean (NYSE: RCL) and Carnival (NYSE: CCL) (NYSE: CUK) also declined by 5% on the news. Cruise-ship stocks fell on Friday.
Shares of Carnival Cruise Lines (NYSE:CCL) have climbed approximately 20% in the last month. That puts CCL stock within hailing distance of its pre-pandemic price. I understand that the market is forward thinking, but this seems to be an example of irrational exuberance. Source: Kokoulina / Shutterstock.com As of now, over 82 million Americans have received a Covid-19 vaccine. This is evidence, not just hope, but empirical evidence that the pandemic is much better. But still, CCL seems to be a s...
On March 8, 2020, Celebrity Cruises set sail with the first ever all-female bridge and onboard leadership team and made history. Just days later, the pandemic suspended sailings indefinitely. Now, on International Women's Day 2021, one year after their glass ceiling-shattering achievement, the women behind this maritime first are reuniting to reflect on the historic sailing, discuss the challenging year that followed, share their stories of joy and heartbreak and why it's more important than eve...
MONCTON, NB, March 5, 2021 /CNW/ - Human trafficking is a heinous crime that devastates victims, survivors, their families, communities and society as a whole. It also disproportionately affects women and girls, as well as vulnerable and marginalized individuals.