Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cruise Line stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Cruise Line stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 2.0% in a week
- Cruise Line stocks up 14.4% on average while median return up 20.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NCLH 23.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NCLH 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RCL -4.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 92.4%, for the past 3 months is 89.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 99.6%, the lowest correlation is 75.9%, the latest correlation is 87.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.9% between NCLH and RCL
The lowest correlation is 91.6% between CCL and NCLH
Norwegian Cruise Line shares uptrend as the company asks the CDC to OK U.S. cruises. But is NCLH stock a buy? Here's what its stock chart shows.
Ah, "Carnival." The name conjures smiles. And some cruise lines are about to resume trips. So is this a good time or bad time to invest in Carnival?
"Macro news continues to unfold positively and we're seeing the market move higher," said Peter Cardillo, chief market economist at Spartan Capital Securities in New York. At 12:02 p.m. ET, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 60.11 points, or 0.17%, at 34,406.13 and the S&P 500 was down 1.78 points, or 0.04%, at 4,237.40. The Nasdaq Composite was up 7.14 points, or 0.05%, at 14,027.47.
Royal Caribbean Group and Carnival Corp will push ahead with a return to cruises this summer despite two guests onboard a test run for Royal Caribbean's Celebrity Millennium ship testing positive for COVID-19. A year after several cruise ships were host to major coronavirus outbreaks and with large numbers of Americans now vaccinated, cruise lines have been striving to get business going. Shares in Royal Caribbean, Carnival Corp and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, which all booked massive ...
U.S. stock indexes were set to inch up on Friday after inflation data calmed concerns over a possible long-term spike in consumer prices, with focus turning to next week's Federal Reserve meeting for more cues on monetary policy. The S&P 500 had surged to a record high on Thursday as investors scaled back expectations for early policy tightening by the Fed, with May's consumer price data suggesting that a recent spike in inflation would be transitory.
The duo were on a trip that began in St. Maarten aboard Royal Caribbean's Celebrity Millennium ship. They are asymptomatic and in isolation, RCL said.
Cruise operator Royal Caribbean said on Thursday two guests onboard its Celebrity Millennium ship have tested positive for COVID-19, but are asymptomatic and currently in isolation. The guests, who were sharing a room, are being monitored by the company's medical team, the cruise operator said, adding that it was conducting contact tracing, expediting testing for all close contacts of the individuals. Celebrity Millennium was one of the first cruises in North America to restart sailing last we...
These are the cruise line stocks with the best value, least sales decline, and most momentum for Q3 2021.
Carnival PLC saw a welcome improvement to its Relative Strength Rating on Thursday, rising from 77 to 81. The over-80 RS Rating makes Carnival stock one to watch. Carnival stock is getting some attention as a play on the reopening economy, as cruise ships largely have been docked amid the Covid-19 pandemic.