Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Crypto stocks down 4.8% on average while median return down 4.0% in a day
- Crypto stocks down 8.0% on average while median return down 8.1% in a week
- Crypto stocks up 79.9% on average while median return up 36.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BTBT 231.1%, $FTFT 151.5%, $MARA 134.1%, $RIOT 107.1%, $MSTR 84.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OSTK -6.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $UEPS 9.5%, $MSTR 7.1%, $OSTK 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CAN -12.6%, $BTBT -14.9%, $EBON -16.1%, $MFH -20.4%, $MARA -26.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.2%, for the past 3 months is 28.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.6%, the lowest correlation is -3.6%, the latest correlation is 27.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.6% between FTFT and XNET
The lowest correlation is -23.8% between BTBT and OSTK
Shares of bitcoin mining companies on Wednesday get slammed, and are on track to post a third straight decline as prices of the most prominent cryptocurrency and the broader virtual-asset market slumps.
In this article we will list 15 cheapest online shopping sites in US. Please continue to see 5 cheapest online shopping sites in US. Shopping is an activity that relaxes people and relieves accumulated stress. It is a phenomenal type of relaxation and it is a salvation from many obligations. Since it relieves the brain […]
Bit Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTBT), (the "Company"), an emerging bitcoin mining company headquartered in New York is responding to false accusations given to the marketplace. As a result of the recent dramatic rise in the price of bitcoin, with the corresponding increase in our stock price, Management is compelled to refute certain false accusations about the Company and provide an overview of our bitcoin mining operations all of which is publicly available at the SEC's website www.sec.gov. Inform...
Riot Receives and is Deploying 2,500 Previously Ordered S19 Pro Antminers, Growing In-place Operational Hash Rate Capacity by Nearly 50% to 842 PH/s. Delivery of Approximately 1,400 S19 Pro Antminers from Outstanding Orders, is in Transit for Delivery This WeekCastle Rock, CO, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ: RIOT) ("Riot”, “Riot Blockchain” or the “Company"), one of the few NASDAQ-listed bitcoin mining companies in the United States, announces receipt and deploym...
Brings 25 Plus Years of Executive and Board Experience Building, Managing and Growing Leading Technology Businesses LAS VEGAS, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MARA) ("Marathon" or "Company"), one of the largest enterprise Bitcoin self-mining companies in North America, today announced the appointment of Kevin A. DeNuccio to its board of directors. Mr. DeNuccio replaces Mr. David Lieberman on the board and in his committee appointments. Mr. DeNuccio is the Fo...
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against Bit Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BTBT) on behalf of Bit Digital stockholders. Our investigation concerns whether Bit Digital has violated the federal securities laws and/or engaged in other unlawful business practices.
(Bloomberg) -- Wall Street finance executives who were thinking of plunging some of their company’s cash reserves into Bitcoin got a heat check this week.Chief financial officers, not generally known as a risk-loving bunch, watched Bitcoin sink more than 25% in a 24-hour period starting Sunday. Burning a hole of that size in the corporate rainy day fund would amount to a career-ending wipeout at virtually any S&P 500 firm.Yet the cryptocurrency’s 300% rally last year was hard to ignore, and a fe...
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:MARA) (“Marathon” or “Company”) today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering of 12,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $20.0 per share in the offering. The gross proceeds to the Company were $250.0 million, before deducting placement agent fees and other offering expenses. H.C. Wainwright & Co. acted as the exclusive placement agent for the offering. The Company int...