Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Crypto stocks down 4.1% on average while median return down 4.0% in a day
- Crypto stocks up 11.9% on average while median return up 10.5% in a week
- Crypto stocks up 16.0% on average while median return up 7.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MARA 42.6%, $MFH 23.5%, $MSTR 22.7%, $UEPS 15.0%, $BTBT 14.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EBON -3.6%, $EQOS -5.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CAN 37.3%, $MFH 28.2%, $SOS 23.1%, $MARA 16.8%, $EBON 16.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SRAX -2.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.0%, for the past 3 months is 42.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 73.2%, the lowest correlation is 4.2%, the latest correlation is 34.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.7% between MARA and RIOT
The lowest correlation is -14.6% between FTFT and UEPS
Overstock (OSTK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MicroStrategy (MSTR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Is (MARA) Outperforming Other Business Services Stocks This Year?
Bit Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTBT) ("Bit Digital" or the "Company"), a bitcoin mining company headquartered in New York with one of the largest currently-owned fleets among US listed bitcoin miners, was the focus of an in-depth video report by The Wall Street Journal on its operations and efforts to utilize carbon neutral energy sources for mining. The video was released on October 14, 2021.
Marathon Digital stock has been volatile as Bitcoin adoption grows. Here’s what the fundamentals and technical analysis say about the stock.
MicroStrategy gives investors indirect exposure to bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency-related stocks, including Marathon Digital Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: MARA), Riot Blockchain Inc (NASDAQ: RIOT) and Coinbase Global Inc (NASDAQ: COIN) are trading higher amid a sharp increase in the price of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH). Bitcoin climbed above $65,000 to new all-time highs on Wednesday. The cryptocurrency markets are rallying following the listing of the first Bitcoin futures ETF, ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (ARCA:BITO), on Tuesday. Marathon Digit
EQONEX Limited (Nasdaq: EQOS), a digital assets financial services company, today announced it has added five senior marketing and communications executives to its team.