Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cybersecurity stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.4% in a day
- Cybersecurity stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 2.0% in a week
- Cybersecurity stocks down 20.2% on average while median return down 13.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HACK -14.7%, $CRWD -27.4%, $ZS -33.1%, $OKTA -38.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PANW 6.9%, $TENB 6.3%, $FTNT 3.9%, $NLOK 3.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ZS -1.4%, $OKTA -6.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 68.9%, for the past 3 months is 61.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 94.9%, the lowest correlation is 50.6%, the latest correlation is 73.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.2% between CRWD and ZS
The lowest correlation is 37.6% between NLOK and OKTA
Palo Alto Networks saw a welcome improvement to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating on Monday, rising from 86 to 92. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, one factor to watch closely is relative price strength.
On Monday, Fortinet stock cleared a noteworthy technical benchmark, seeing its Relative Strength (RS) Rating jump into the 80-plus percentile with an improvement to 81, up from 73 the day before. As you try to find the best stocks to buy and watch, keep a close on eye on relative price strength. Is Fortinet Stock A Buy?
These three stocks may be severely beaten down, but they have the potential to rise sharply over the next few years.
Companies In The News Are: DE, FL, AMAT, PANW.
The best cybersecurity stocks to own are changing amid a shift to remote work and cloud security. Now ransomware attacks are impacting budgets.
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
Many growth stocks were crushed over the past few months as rising rates drove investors toward safer blue chip plays. Today, I'll review three high-growth tech stocks that could still be worth buying this year: Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS), Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG), and JFrog (NASDAQ: FROG). Zscaler's cloud-native platform secures networks with "zero trust" tools which treat everyone -- even "trusted" employees -- as potential threats.
Shares of Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW) climbed 9.7% on Friday after the cybersecurity leader reported impressive sales growth metrics and raised its full-year profit projections. Palo Alto Networks' revenue rose 29% year over year to $1.4 billion in its fiscal 2022 third quarter, which ended on April 30. CEO Nikesh Arora said during a conference call with analysts that "increased macroeconomic volatility and geopolitical uncertainty" were boosting demand for effective cybersecurity soluti...
In the latest trading session, Okta (OKTA) closed at $84.22, marking a +1.43% move from the previous day.