Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cybersecurity stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Cybersecurity stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.1% in a week
- Cybersecurity stocks down 11.6% on average while median return down 9.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ZS 3.2%, $FTNT 0.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NLOK -10.8%, $TENB -12.1%, $PANW -13.0%, $OKTA -37.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OKTA 5.0%, $ZS 3.6%, $CRWD 2.8%, $PANW 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HACK -0.1%, $NLOK -2.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 56.1%, for the past 3 months is 50.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 84.8%, the lowest correlation is 34.3%, the latest correlation is 68.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.0% between HACK and TENB
The lowest correlation is 4.4% between NLOK and ZS
Constellation Energy was the best performer in the Nasdaq 100 for the third quarter. Okta was the worst.
In this article, we discuss 13 best cybersecurity stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Cybersecurity Stocks to Buy Now. Gartner expects end-user spending for the information security and risk management market to increase from $172.5 billion in 2022 to $267.3 billion in 2026, […]
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Check Point Software Technologies shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
By Kim Allman | Head of Corporate Responsibility and Government Affairs
Airbnb, Fortinet, VeriSign, CDW and Zscaler are part of The Zacks top Analyst Blog.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 38.5% in Zscaler (ZS). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Palo Alto (PANW). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.