Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cybersecurity stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Cybersecurity stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Cybersecurity stocks up 9.2% on average while median return up 8.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TENB 13.7%, $FTNT 10.8%, $ZS 10.1%, $CRWD 9.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FTNT 6.5%, $ZS 4.0%, $NLOK 4.0%, $CRWD 2.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.4%, for the past 3 months is 24.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.3%, the lowest correlation is -0.6%, the latest correlation is 34.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.4% between CRWD and OKTA
The lowest correlation is -25.6% between FEYE and NLOK
Check Point (CHKP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we will look at the 10 stocks to buy according to British-Australian billionaire Michael Hintze. You can skip our detailed analysis of Hintze’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance and go directly to 5 Stocks to Buy According to British-Australian Billionaire Michael Hintze. Sir Michael Hintze is a British-Australian businessman. Hintze was […]
TD SYNNEX's (SNX) latest distribution agreement with the Minneapolis-based Qumu will bring enterprise-grade video solutions to its network of resellers, thus enhancing its product portfolio.
(Bloomberg) -- PayPal Holdings Inc.’s potential takeover of social media firm Pinterest Inc. would top the charts in what’s already a record-breaking year for tech deals and push industry M&A volumes past the $1 trillion mark for the first time.Most Read from BloombergForget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyBeef Industry Tries to Erase Its Emission
PARIS, October 21, 2021--Onfido and Okta survey uncovers how customers' attitude and relationship with digital identity has changed over the past year.
LONDON & SAN FRANCISCO, October 21, 2021--Onfido and Okta survey: businesses have just 10 minutes to establish trust online or risk losing customers.
A NortonLifeLock initiative empowers women in India to explore and experience cybersecurity careers
A look at the shareholders of Zscaler, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ZS ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions will...
Cyber adversaries know that one small IoT sensor can provide entry into a corporate network to launch ransomware attacks and more. According to a survey of IT decision-makers by Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW), 84% of respondents in North America (among those whose organization has IoT devices connected to its network) reported an increase in non-business IoT devices on corporate networks in the last year. Smart lightbulbs, heart rate monitors, connected gym equipment, coffee machines, game cons