Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cybersecurity stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Cybersecurity stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 3.7% in a week
- Cybersecurity stocks up 8.0% on average while median return up 9.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ZS 18.5%, $PANW 14.7%, $TENB 11.5%, $OKTA 9.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PANW 9.3%, $ZS 8.9%, $FTNT 7.0%, $OKTA 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TENB -0.7%, $CHKP -2.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.9%, for the past 3 months is 46.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 79.6%, the lowest correlation is 15.4%, the latest correlation is 59.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.3% between CRWD and HACK
The lowest correlation is 0.7% between NLOK and ZS
According to the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), one should invest in Fortinet (FTNT). It is debatable whether this highly sought-after metric is effective because Wall Street analysts' recommendations tend to be overly optimistic. Would it be worth investing in the stock?
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Zscaler (ZS) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Investments will spur next-generation exposure management solutions and help organizations better prevent successful attacksCOLUMBIA, Md., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tenable®, the Exposure Management company, today announced Tenable Ventures, a corporate investment program. Tenable Ventures will focus globally on early-stage startups developing novel capabilities that help customers discover, assess and manage cybersecurity risk across their attack surfaces to better prevent successful at
Fortinet (FTNT) closed at $51.76 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.31% move from the prior day.
Palo Alto Networks (PANW) closed the most recent trading day at $151.78, moving +0.42% from the previous trading session.
ETON, OKTA and VZLA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on January 25, 2023.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
The average brokerage recommendation (ABR) for Zscaler (ZS) is equivalent to a Buy. The overly optimistic recommendations of Wall Street analysts make the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric questionable. So, is it worth buying the stock?
YEXT, CXM, ETON, OKTA, VZLA have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on January 25, 2023.
Zscaler (ZS) closed at $122.65 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.9% move from the prior day.