Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cybersecurity stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 2.6% in a day
- Cybersecurity stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 3.5% in a week
- Cybersecurity stocks up 15.5% on average while median return up 10.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ZS 39.8%, $OKTA 25.8%, $CRWD 22.3%, $PANW 14.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CHKP -3.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PANW 12.2%, $OKTA 7.2%, $CRWD 6.5%, $ZS 4.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TENB -1.9%, $FTNT -2.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 44.4%, for the past 3 months is 53.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 91.8%, the lowest correlation is 16.9%, the latest correlation is 64.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.8% between CRWD and HACK
The lowest correlation is 12.7% between CHKP and PANW
As Palo Alto Networks connects artificial intelligence with cybersecurity, PANW stock launches a breakout on earnings.
In this article, we discuss 15 growth stocks to watch in Louis Navellier’s 2023 portfolio. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Louis Navellier’s 2023 Portfolio: 5 Growth Stocks to Watch. According to a report featured on Markets Insider in October 2022, Louis Navellier of Navellier & Associates said that the […]
Chipmaker Nvidia, Google and Palo Alto Networks grabbed the artificial intelligence spotlight this week amid growing worries over an AI bubble.
Investors aren't sure what to make of Okta (NASDAQ: OKTA) stock ahead of its late May earnings report. Most investors have high expectations here, with Wall Street pros forecasting $511 million of sales to hit the top end of management's outlook.
While accelerated digital transformation, acquisitions and partnerships are likely to have boosted Salesforce's (CRM) top line in Q1, cost-cutting initiatives are expected to have driven the bottom line.
Digital Turbine's (APPS) fourth-quarter fiscal 2023 results reflect a negative impact of weak advertiser spending across business segments.
Zscaler (ZS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
(Bloomberg) -- A Chinese state-sponsored hacking group has stealthily gained access to infrastructure organizations in Guam and elsewhere in the US, with the likely aim of disrupting critical communications in the event of a crisis, according to Microsoft Corp. Most Read from BloombergApple Plans to Turn Locked iPhones Into Smart Displays With iOS 17McCarthy Signals Debt Deal Optimism as US Put on Credit WatchUS Credit Rating at Risk of Fitch Cut on Debt-Limit ImpasseFirst Republic’s $35 Million
Just today, we got a big surprise from cybersecurity titan Palo Alto Networks, with the company posting a double-beat and raising cash flow margin guidance. Shares popped on the news.