Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Cybersecurity stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Cybersecurity stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 1.1% in a week
- Cybersecurity stocks up 17.9% on average while median return up 13.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FEYE 62.3%, $TENB 36.4%, $CRWD 26.3%, $PANW 16.1%, $ZS 15.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ZS 6.9%, $HACK 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FTNT -1.1%, $CRWD -1.9%, $FEYE -2.2%, $NLOK -2.8%, $CHKP -3.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 62.6%, for the past 3 months is 49.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 80.8%, the lowest correlation is 12.2%, the latest correlation is 59.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.4% between FTNT and HACK
The lowest correlation is 9.4% between FEYE and OKTA
Zscaler (ZS) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
COLUMBIA, Md., Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tenable®, Inc., the Cyber Exposure company, today announced that it has achieved Common Criteria Certification from the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP). NIAP is a public-private sector partnership which validates that commercial IT products meet security requirements for use in U.S. national security systems. Tenable’s products underwent strict testing and security requirements before being added to the publicly available NIAP ...
NortonLifeLock to Announce Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Results on February 4, 2021.
Cybersecurity is becoming increasingly important as organizations are rapidly shifting to digitization, which makes it a good time to invest in names like Zscaler (ZS) and CrowdStrike (CRWD)
Check Point Research issues Q4 Brand Phishing Report, highlighting the leading brands that hackers imitated in attempts to lure people into giving up personal dataSAN CARLOS, Calif., Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Check Point Research, the Threat Intelligence arm of Check Point® Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHKP), a leading provider of cyber security solutions globally, has published its new Brand Phishing Report for Q4 2020. The report highlights the brands, which were most frequently...