Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Data Processing Services stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Data Processing Services stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 1.5% in a week
- Data Processing Services stocks down 3.5% on average while median return down 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CSLT 39.7%, $WEX 23.1%, $GPN 17.6%, $DXC 10.9%, $EEFT 10.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FLNT -21.5%, $MRIN -23.4%, $FVRR -29.6%, $TRIT -36.7%, $MOXC -40.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PMTS 8.5%, $EQOS 6.1%, $EEFT 4.1%, $ADS 2.8%, $TRHC 2.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OPRX -6.8%, $KC -8.1%, $TRIT -11.4%, $FVRR -13.6%, $MRIN -20.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.9%, for the past 3 months is 19.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.6%, the lowest correlation is 7.1%, the latest correlation is 24.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.6% between FIS and FISV
The lowest correlation is -70.6% between CSLT and EXLS
Investment company Next Capital Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Globus Medical Inc, Tesla Inc, PPG Industries Inc, CSG Systems International Inc, iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, sells Apple Inc, Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund, Blackrock Floating Rate Inc Stra Fd Inc, Nuveen Short Duration Credit Opps, JPMorgan Chase during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Next Capital Management LLC.
The recent acquisition of Integrated Design is expected to expand the reach of Automatic Data Processing's (ADP) comprehensive HCM and Workforce Management solutions.
Virtu Financial (VIRT) issues Term Loan in a bid to obtain funds for repaying the debt level and reduce the interest burden.
Investment company 17 Capital Partners, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Crown Castle International Corp, Constellation Brands Inc, SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF, The Trade Desk Inc, Tyler Technologies Inc, sells Novartis AG, Zendesk Inc, Chegg Inc, Wells Fargo, Twitter Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, 17 Capital Partners, Llc.
Investment company McLean Asset Management Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Avantis U.S. Large Cap Value ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Government Bond ETF, Avantis U.S.
Cincinnati, OH, based Investment company Gateway Investment Advisers Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Danaher Corp, Consolidated Edison Inc, Exxon Mobil Corp, Moderna Inc, Match Group Inc, sells AT&T Inc, Allstate Corp, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, Phillips 66, Simon Property Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Gateway Investment Advisers Llc.
DXC Technology (DXC) is set to modernize the information technology infrastructure of Lloyd's of London, reflecting the reliability of the company's cloud solutions.
In a letter to shareholders, Zendesk restated mostly only synergies that were disclosed earlier about the all-stock deal to buy Momentive, the parent of online survey portal SurveyMonkey. "The Zendesk board's determination to acquire Momentive is the result of a thoughtful and deliberative review process spanning multiple alternatives within adjacent and complementary markets," the company said. However, activist investor Janus Henderson Investors said on Tuesday it did not see a strategic adv...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 13, 2022--Zendesk, Inc. (NYSE: ZEN) today sent a letter to stockholders commenting on its proposed acquisition of Momentive Global Inc., which was announced on October 28, 2021, and recommending their approval of the issuance of Zendesk Common Stock in connection with the transaction at the Special Meeting of Stockholders scheduled for February 25, 2022. Proxy materials relating to this Special Meeting were mailed to Zendesk stockholders. The full text of the letter follow
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre breaks down the stock market latest and the sell-off in tech.