Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Data Processing Services stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Data Processing Services stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 2.6% in a week
- Data Processing Services stocks up 3.4% on average while median return up 0.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MRIN 31.3%, $GB 26.4%, $INOD 24.8%, $OPRX 22.0%, $TRIT 16.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FLNT -12.2%, $CD -14.0%, $TRHC -16.9%, $EQOS -20.6%, $MPLN -24.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GB 19.7%, $ZEN 13.1%, $FVRR 12.2%, $EQOS 11.3%, $WEX 8.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KERN -3.4%, $NH -4.1%, $MRIN -6.4%, $RXT -6.9%, $MOXC -10.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.6%, for the past 3 months is 12.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 32.2%, the lowest correlation is 0.6%, the latest correlation is 5.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.7% between FISV and GPN
The lowest correlation is -68.1% between DWSN and EEFT
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Inovalon Holdings, Inc. (INOV) relating to its proposed acquisition by equity consortium of Nordic Capital, Insight Partners, 22C Capital, Inovalon CEO Keith Dunleavy, and some Class B stock
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
ExlService Holdings (EXLS) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
ADS vs. MA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
FAIRFAX, VA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American:WYY), the leading provider of Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) specializing in Identity Management (IdM), Telecommunications Lifecycle Management (TLM), and Digital Billing & Analytics solutions, today announced a new contract to deliver Identity and Access Management credentials to a District of Columbia government branch.Under this contract, WidePoint Cybersecurity will deliver NFI (Non-Federal Issuer Interoper
MORRISVILLE, N.C. & DALLAS, October 18, 2021--NantHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ-GS: NH), a leading provider of enterprise solutions that help businesses transform complex data into actionable insights, today announced an agreement with Care Continuity Inc., a leader in network integrity and care navigation across the care continuum. The agreement was formed to improve the management of care logistics for complex, high risk and chronic diseases. The care pathways enabled by this collaboration will support
Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc.® (TRHC) (NASDAQ: TRHC), a leading healthcare technology company advancing the safe use of medications, today announced that it signed a Letter of Intent with the Pharmaceutical Association of Israel (PAI) to promote TRHC's propriety MedWise® Science among pharmacists in community, hospital, and academic settings in Israel and the Palestinian Authority.
Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the AI Search Company, today announced the launch of its Financial Services Cloud, a set of AI search solutions optimized for banks and other financial institutions.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...