Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Data Processing Services stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.8% in a day
- Data Processing Services stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 3.2% in a week
- Data Processing Services stocks down 6.6% on average while median return down 4.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GDS 23.3%, $CD 23.3%, $OPRX 10.3%, $MPLN 6.4%, $BCOR 5.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ZEN -17.3%, $RXT -20.1%, $DWSN -20.9%, $INOD -23.6%, $EQOS -26.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GB 11.6%, $CD 8.2%, $ISDR 5.6%, $INOD 2.3%, $BCOR 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FVRR -11.5%, $RAMP -12.4%, $EQOS -14.8%, $YEXT -15.6%, $TRHC -19.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.2%, for the past 3 months is 32.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.8%, the lowest correlation is 18.1%, the latest correlation is 18.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.6% between ADP and MSCI
The lowest correlation is -47.6% between DWSN and MPLN
Beijing, July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moxian (BVI) Inc (“Moxian” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MOXC), a company in bitcoin mining and related services in the United States and a provider of Internet media marketing services in China, today announced that the Company’s 2022 annual meeting of shareholders will be held on August 12, 2022 at 10:00 A.M., local time (10:00 P.M. ET on August 11, 2022), at Level 2, Carpenter Haus, 36 Carpenter Street, Singapore. Shareholders as of the record date, clo
(Bloomberg) -- Chinese equities will be a bright spot as the fear of a global recession sends shares from the rest of the developing world spiraling, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc.Most Read from BloombergUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysCrypto Meltdown Claims Rolex and Patek Philippe as VictimsThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesHow Europe Became the Epicenter for This Summer’s Travel ChaosStock Doomsayers Vindicated in Historic First Half: Markets WrapE
Paychex's (PAYX) efforts to capitalize on the rising opportunities in the professional employer organization industry look impressive. Acquisitions help boost revenue growth.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Russia's invasion of Ukraine has exposed a gap in socially-minded investing – a hands-off approach to geopolitics and human rights. Before Moscow sent troops into Ukraine on Feb. 24, Sberbank, a Kremlin-backed bank already the target of international sanctions, enjoyed higher ratings for environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks than some western lenders. MSCI Inc and Sustainalytics improved their ESG scores for Russia's largest lender last year as recently as December, citing factors s...
Russia's invasion of Ukraine has exposed a gap in socially-minded investing – a hands-off approach to geopolitics and human rights. Before Moscow sent troops into Ukraine on Feb. 24, Sberbank , a Kremlin-backed bank already the target of international sanctions, enjoyed higher ratings for environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks than some western lenders. MSCI Inc and Sustainalytics improved their ESG scores for Russia's largest lender last year as recently as December, citing factors ...
Credit Suisse analyst Kevin Mcveigh maintained Paychex, Inc (NASDAQ: PAYX) with an Outperform and cut the price target from $165 to $140. While his view remains overly bullish, he recognizes that the -4% selloff in the PAYX stock was likely due to macroeconomic uncertainty impacting the relative market amid decelerating growth, mainly due to tougher comparisons. The selloff occurred despite the F4Q beat and FY23E above expectations amid retention at structurally higher levels. Paychex introduced
CGEMY vs. EXLS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The recent buyout of CUSIP Global Services from S&P Global is expected to significantly boost FactSet's (FDS) open data strategy and expand its position in the global capital markets.
Move ensures the news organization can support the delivery of digital content to all regions across Mexico during periods of breaking news and high traffic on the websiteSAN ANTONIO, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end, multicloud technology solutions company, today announced it worked with Grupo Milenio to migrate from a virtual environment to a more reliable AWS Cloud architecture to provide the best, most up-to-date digital content for