Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Data Processing Services stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- Data Processing Services stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down -2.1% in a week
- Data Processing Services stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ISDR 33.1%, $OPRX 24.3%, $RAMP 17.1%, $FVRR 15.9%, $MSCI 13.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WYY -11.0%, $GPN -15.7%, $MOXC -15.8%, $FIS -19.7%, $MPLN -39.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ISDR 10.4%, $FIS 8.1%, $INOD 6.9%, $FLNT 5.3%, $WEX 4.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OPRX -7.7%, $FVRR -8.9%, $MOXC -12.5%, $KC -24.2%, $GDS -27.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.3%, for the past 3 months is 23.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.1%, the lowest correlation is 1.9%, the latest correlation is 1.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.3% between ADP and PAYX
The lowest correlation is -57.8% between ADP and PCYG
Tyler Technologies (TYL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Mizuho analyst Dan Dolev maintained Automatic Data Processing Inc (NASDAQ: ADP) with a Buy and raised the price target from $257 to $276. The company's Q1 results were strong. The company slightly raised guidance as higher client fund interest drove the overall increase in the outlook, likely offset by higher FX headwinds. From a macro perspective, management sounded constructive. However, it highlighted some caution, like softer bookings growth in international business, and continued to watch
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 36x Automatic Data Processing, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ADP ) may be sending very...
Synchrony (SYF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
MSCI (MSCI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Omnicom (OMC) continues to focus on investing in high-growth areas related to technology and data.
DXC Technology (NYSE:DXC) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 16% over the last...
Paychex (PAYX) closed at $123.16 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.31% move from the prior day.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
BBSI vs. PAYX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?