Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Data Processing Services stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Data Processing Services stocks down 5.9% on average while median return down 3.9% in a week
- Data Processing Services stocks down 7.6% on average while median return down 6.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MOXC 85.8%, $PFPT 27.5%, $ISDR 16.8%, $CSLT 8.5%, $DXC 8.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FVRR -28.3%, $FLNT -32.4%, $TRIT -37.8%, $TRITW -49.4%, $EQOS -53.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MOXC 20.8%, $CD 5.4%, $DWSN 5.0%, $EVTC 3.1%, $CCRC 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EQOS -15.4%, $FLNT -23.3%, $RXT -24.3%, $TRITW -29.4%, $TRIT -29.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.3%, for the past 3 months is 19.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.9%, the lowest correlation is 1.5%, the latest correlation is 14.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.8% between FIS and FISV
The lowest correlation is -53.8% between CCRC and FISV
DXC Technology to Report Fourth Quarter 2021 Results on Wednesday, May 26 and Host Investor Day on Thursday, June 17, 2021
Guru discloses 1st-quarter trades
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end multicloud technology solutions company, today announced it has been named AWS Migration Partner of the Year for Canada by Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS). The AWS Partner Awards recognize a wide range of born-in-the-cloud, and traditional AWS Consulting and Technology Partners, whose business models have embraced specialization and collaboration over the past year. The 2021 Ca...
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, today announced that company management will participate in the upcoming 2021 virtual investor conferences listed below.
WidePoint's (WYY) Q1 results are likely to reflect benefits from managed service projects and higher-margin revenue streams.
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading global provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 46 cents per common share.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of Rackspace Technology, Inc. ("Rackspace" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:RXT).
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against MultiPlan Corporation f/k/a Churchill Capital Corp. III ("Churchill III") ("MultiPlan" or the "Company") (NYSE:MPLN) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired MultiPlan securities between July 12, 2020 and November 10, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period") and on behalf of all holders of Churchill III C...
Does the May share price for Zendesk, Inc. ( NYSE:ZEN ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...