Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Digital Healthcare stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Digital Healthcare stocks up 7.8% on average while median return up 6.1% in a week
- Digital Healthcare stocks up 2.7% on average while median return up 0.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OPRX 22.0%, $DRIO 7.0%, $IRTC 6.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TDOC -4.9%, $SENS -13.6%, $AMWL -25.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DRIO 22.5%, $OPRX 7.6%, $IRTC 7.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 56.6%, for the past 3 months is 35.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 83.4%, the lowest correlation is 19.4%, the latest correlation is 37.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.3% between AMWL and TDOC
The lowest correlation is 17.3% between IRTC and OPRX
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO), a leader in the global digital therapeutics (DTx) market, announced today the launch of Dario Move, a new digital physical therapy solution to manage common musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions that drive significant costs for employers and health plans. The solution is being unveiled at HLTH 2021, one of the largest and most important conferences for health innovation, which is taking place in a hybrid format (in-person and virtual) from October 17-20 in Boston.
Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) and Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC) stand out as two companies that are working to shape the future. Nvidia's chips are the gold standard in gaming and in powering artificial intelligence apps. Teladoc is the leader in virtual care.
If there's one lesson the stock market teaches time and again, it's the importance of patience and seeing your investment thesis through over the long run. It signifies a sustainable shift in the way care is being administered.
Cathie Wood's Ark Invest owns more than 150 stocks, but here are three you want to buy and hold for the next decade.
In this segment of Backstage Pass, recorded on Oct. 6, 2021, Fool contributors Brian Withers, Rachel Warren, and Demitri Kalogeropoulus share their all-time favorite snacks and the household name stocks that make them. Brian Withers: I saw this article and it just had to be part of the show today. Yes, Goldfish Crackers are having a moment.
These well-known and widely held companies should deliver jaw-dropping revenue growth over the next five years.
In the latest trading session, Teladoc (TDOC) closed at $136.88, marking a +0.63% move from the previous day.
DarioHealth (NASDAQ: DRIO), a leader in the global digital-therapeutics (“DTx”) market, today announced its entry into an agreement with one of the largest U.S. national health plans to offer its self-insured employer customers the Dario digital behavioral health solution as part of its behavioral health offering. According to the update, initial members are expected on the platform in the fourth fiscal quarter of 2021, with additional rollout anticipated over the course of 2022. “Mental health
Cathie Wood's ARK Invest ETFs are some of the hottest ETFs after 2020's huge gains. Five ARK Invest stocks to buy and watch include Coinbase and Tesla.