Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Digital Healthcare stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Digital Healthcare stocks down 9.9% on average while median return down 9.5% in a week
- Digital Healthcare stocks down 16.9% on average while median return down 17.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DRIO -18.6%, $AMWL -23.8%, $TDOC -25.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IRTC 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TDOC -10.6%, $OPRX -14.9%, $DRIO -19.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.2%, for the past 3 months is 34.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.1%, the lowest correlation is -5.1%, the latest correlation is 51.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 56.5% between OPRX and TDOC
The lowest correlation is 21.3% between AMWL and DRIO
Cathie Wood's ARK Invest ETFs are some of the hottest ETFs after 2020's huge gains. Five ARK Invest stocks to buy and watch include Coinbase and Tesla.
Amwell®, (NYSE: AMWL) (the "Company") a national telehealth leader, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / American Well Corporation - Ordinary Shares - Class A (NYSE:AMWL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Teladoc Health (TDOC) rolls out a complete mental care offering to tap the growing market for behavioral health care.
Remote health services aren't just a pandemic-era phenomenon, and Teladoc has the most robust offerings despite new competition, CEO Jason Gorevic said.
On a Fool Live episode recorded on April 28, Fool contributors Brian Feroldi, Brian Stoffel, and Brian Withers discuss how to think about this 90-day business checkpoint and the resulting market moves. Teladoc is still lapping early phases of the coronavirus. You never know whether Teladoc or a company coming out with earnings is going to have one little thing that people sort of latch onto and call it a kind of a rough quarter.
One of the most notable items in Joe Biden's recent budget proposal is $6.5 billion to create an agency called the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health, or ARPA-H. The naming is intended to mirror DARPA, the defense agency that had a hand in producing the internet, GPS, and Boston Dynamics robots like this. The goal of the agency would be to lead the charge in curing cancer, Alzheimer's, and diabetes. If the agency is created, that could send funding toward cutting-edge diabetes resear...
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best work-from-home (WFH) stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best Work-From-Home (WFH) Stocks to Buy Now. Remote working is no longer a privilege held by a small, highly educated minority in the […]