Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Digital Healthcare stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 2.0% in a day
- Digital Healthcare stocks down 15.4% on average while median return down 16.6% in a week
- Digital Healthcare stocks down 8.2% on average while median return down 1.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SENS 35.9%, $DRIO 22.5%, $OPRX 15.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TDOC -19.4%, $IRTC -39.5%, $AMWL -42.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMWL -19.0%, $TDOC -24.5%, $SENS -26.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.0%, for the past 3 months is 15.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.1%, the lowest correlation is -9.8%, the latest correlation is 30.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 53.2% between SENS and TDOC
The lowest correlation is -28.4% between AMWL and DRIO
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - February 26, 2021) - The Klein Law Firm announces that a class action complaint has been filed on behalf of shareholders of iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRTC) alleging that the Company violated federal securities laws.Class Period: August 4, 2020 and January 28, 2021Lead Plaintiff Deadline: April 2, 2021Learn more about your recoverable losses in IRTC:http://www.kleinstocklaw.com/pslra-1/irhythm-technologies-inc-loss-submission-form?id=13170&from=5The...
All three of these stocks have had incredible spikes because of COVID-19. One stock, however, is a safer and stronger long-term investment.
RADNOR, Pa., Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP announces that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California against iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRTC) (“iRhythm”) on behalf of those who purchased or acquired iRhythm common stock between August 4, 2020 and January 28, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”). Deadline Reminder: Investors who purchased or acqui...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 26, 2021 / The Klein Law Firm announces that class action complaints have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following companies. There is no cost to participate in the suit.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 26, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against iRhythm Technologies, Inc. ("iRhythm" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:IRTC) for violations of 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
U.S. stock markets closed sharply lower on Thursday as rising bond yields raised concerns among market participants on risky assets like equities
The market rally broke through key support Thursday as Treasury yields spiked. Nvidia and Tesla flashed sell signals.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 26, 2021 / The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that class actions have commenced on behalf of certain shareholders in the following companies. If you suffered a loss you have until the lead plaintiff deadline to request that the court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC) is moving the multitrillion-dollar healthcare industry online. This is a massive opportunity for shareholders to make a lot of money. Healthcare and Cannabis Bureau Chief Corinne Cardina and Fool contributor Taylor Carmichael discuss a possible negative with Teladoc stock.
Right now Teladoc Health is the dominant name in virtual healthcare. Are there any internet companies that might dislodge Teladoc from its leadership position?