Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Digital Marketing stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up -0.1% in a day
- Digital Marketing stocks up 4.5% on average while median return up 6.5% in a week
- Digital Marketing stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ICLK 38.4%, $PERI 21.0%, $TTD 11.4%, $CREX 11.3%, $AUTO 10.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BZUN -6.8%, $QNST -7.1%, $KBNT -11.9%, $FLNT -12.2%, $BLIN -12.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TTD 14.3%, $QUOT 12.7%, $AUTO 11.9%, $ICLK 11.2%, $CNET 10.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FLNT -1.8%, $QNST -3.0%, $ANTE -3.1%, $BLIN -3.5%, $GHC -4.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.2%, for the past 3 months is 19.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.3%, the lowest correlation is 0.4%, the latest correlation is 0.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.3% between MGNI and TTD
The lowest correlation is -40.9% between CNET and MDCA
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
SANTA MONICA, Calif., October 18, 2021--Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), a leading global media and marketing technology company, announced the launch of its newest morning radio program ‘El Show del Raton’. Bringing high energy and entertainment to the Hispanic community, Martin Alfonso Romero, ‘El Raton’, alongside co-host Liz Ramos, ‘La Pitaya’, and show producer Jacob Argueta, ‘El Pinolillo’, bring relevant, upbeat and humorous programming to the AM listening community. Li
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Nielsen Holdings plc (NYSE:NLSN) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks […]
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Magnite Inc. (NASDAQ:MGNI) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and 20 […]
Let's take a look at the six top-ranked stocks with stellar net profit margins for a winning portfolio.
iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited ("iClick" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ICLK), a leading enterprise and marketing cloud platform in China that empowers worldwide brands with full-stack consumer lifecycle solutions, announced today that on October 17, 2021 its board of directors (the "Board") received another unsolicited preliminary non-binding indicative offer dated October 13, 2021 (the "Proposal Letter") from Infinity Equity Management Co. Ltd. and/or its affiliates, managed funds, co-inves
Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) unveiled a new brand campaign, including a new identity, reflecting the company's transformation of its culture and a redefined strategy focused solely on the global future of media. Nielsen's new look and feel represents a commitment to innovation and the company's role and purpose of powering a better media future for all people.
Despite their stock prices taking a breather, these companies' operations seem to be unstoppable.