Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Digital Marketing stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 2.5% in a day
- Digital Marketing stocks up 7.6% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Digital Marketing stocks down 14.8% on average while median return down 12.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CNET 14.0%, $PERI 12.5%, $TTD 2.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EVC -16.0%, $BZUN -18.7%, $QUOT -21.7%, $MGNI -32.7%, $FLNT -45.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CNET 28.9%, $MGNI 8.6%, $PERI 8.3%, $TTD 5.1%, $QUOT 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EVC -2.0%, $ICLK -4.0%, $BZUN -5.1%, $CMPR -6.5%, $FLNT -27.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.0%, for the past 3 months is 18.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.2%, the lowest correlation is 7.5%, the latest correlation is 24.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.0% between BZUN and RAMP
The lowest correlation is -44.6% between BLIN and CNET
BEIJING, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZW Data Action Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: CNET) ("ZW Data" or the "Company"), an integrated online advertising, precision marketing, data analytics, and other value-added services company, today announced that it entered into a partnership with Guangzhou Haishuyun Technology Co., Ltd ("Haishuyun"). The two parties will explore cooperative solutions for the development of chain brands, while supporting traditional industries and brands, assisting custo
Lantheus, Perion Network, Meta Platforms and Sea are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
This is undoubtedly true recently, as the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (a subsidiary of SVB Financial) and other banks caused turmoil. Rising interest rates, stubborn inflation, and a wave of tech layoffs have also kept Wall Street on edge. Secular growth industries, excellent free cash flow, and persistent high performance are some things I look for in the companies I seek to invest in.
Study explores how evolving consumer attitudes and viewing habits are reshaping the streaming landscape LONDON, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent omnichannel sell-side advertising platform, today unveiled its latest research study, “Streaming TV’s New Era: How Ads Are Powering Streaming’s Future in the EU5.” The research finds that streaming TV, which comprises television content streamed via the internet on any device, is now the most-wat
PERI vs. SSTK: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Key Insights Perion Network's estimated fair value is US$68.66 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Perion...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
SANTA MONICA, Calif., March 20, 2023--Entravision (NYSE: EVC), a leading global advertising solutions, media and technology company, today announced that on March 17, 2023 the Company entered into a new $275 million credit facility, consisting of a $200 million term loan A and a $75 million revolving credit facility. Led by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and J.P. Morgan Chase, the new credit facility replaces the Company’s existing credit facility entered into on November 30, 2017.
GSL, FLNT and BWMX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on March 20, 2023.
These companies were built for the long game and are poised for big upside when the economy improves.