Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Digital Marketing stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Digital Marketing stocks up 7.4% on average while median return up 5.5% in a week
- Digital Marketing stocks up 23.0% on average while median return up 13.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CNET 84.4%, $ICLK 68.7%, $CREX 41.0%, $BZUN 38.9%, $SRAX 30.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KBNT -0.8%, $IBEX -4.9%, $TTD -16.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BZUN 38.4%, $FLNT 26.8%, $BLIN 12.6%, $PERI 11.5%, $AUTO 9.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TTD -0.6%, $CNET -1.7%, $QUOT -1.8%, $RAMP -2.1%, $IBEX -2.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.0%, for the past 3 months is 7.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 31.9%, the lowest correlation is -1.2%, the latest correlation is 0.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.5% between AUTO and QNST
The lowest correlation is -45.0% between BZUN and QUOT
JONATHAN CARTU, DAVID CARTU, AND JOSHUA CARTU, File No. 2020-14TORONTO, Jan.
Last year was full of financial uncertainty. With the start of a new year, should consumers feel confident that it is a good time to apply for a new credit card? The short answer is yes. The editors at CardRatings.com, one of the first websites to offer credit card ratings and reviews more than 20 years ago, today release their outline of the best welcome offers of 2021.
On Wednesday, January 27, Cimpress (NASDAQ:CMPR) will release its latest earnings report. Decipher the announcement with Benzinga's help. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Sell-side analysts expect Cimpress's EPS to be near $2.82 on sales of $767.00 mi...
The Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index® improved moderately in January, after decreasing in December. The Index now stands at 89.3 (1985=100), up from 87.1 in December. However, the Present Situation Index – based on consumers' assessment of current business and labor market conditions – decreased from 87.2 to 84.4. The Expectations Index – based on consumers' short-term outlook for income, business, and labor market conditions – increased from 87.0 in December to 92.5 this month.
WOBURN, Mass., Jan. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN), a provider of cloud-based marketing technology software, announced today that the largest toy store chain in Indonesia has selected Bridgeline's Celebros Conversion Engine to elevate their new eCommerce site on Magento 2. The business will capitalize on Bridgeline's Celebros Conversion AI technology's strength to improve the customer experience and create new revenue opportunities. The toy store powerhouse ...
Quotient Technology (NYSE: QUOT) today announced that Lorraine Hariton, who has spent twenty-five years in leadership roles in Silicon Valley as a C-suite executive and start-up CEO, has been appointed to its Board of Directors and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee. Hariton currently serves as CEO of Catalyst, the iconic global nonprofit that provides leadership to CEOs and companies to help build workplaces that work for women and promote equity and inclusion.
Nielsen Holdings plc ( NYSE:NLSN ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of over...
QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a leader in performance marketplace technologies and services for the financial services and home services industries, today announced it will report financial results for its second quarter ended December 31, 2020 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. On that day, management will hold a conference call and webcast at 2:00 PM PT to review and discuss the company's results.
LiveRamp® (NYSE: RAMP), the leading global data connectivity platform, today announced that its fiscal year 2021 third quarter earnings release is expected to be issued on Monday, February 8, after the financial markets close. A conference call will be held at 1:30 p.m. PT the same day to discuss the results.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies:Magellan Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGLN) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Centene Corporation for $95.