Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Digital Marketing stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 2.8% in a day
- Digital Marketing stocks down 9.3% on average while median return down 7.2% in a week
- Digital Marketing stocks down 12.9% on average while median return down 10.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MDCA 35.9%, $NLSN 8.5%, $GHC 2.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CREX -28.0%, $TTD -29.9%, $FLNT -32.4%, $QUOT -36.1%, $MGNI -37.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NLSN 5.5%, $CMPR 5.4%, $GHC 3.6%, $BLIN 2.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ANTE -17.8%, $TTD -20.8%, $FLNT -23.3%, $MGNI -25.5%, $QUOT -33.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.4%, for the past 3 months is 20.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.7%, the lowest correlation is -2.5%, the latest correlation is 27.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.3% between MGNI and TTD
The lowest correlation is -38.3% between GHC and QUOT
Kubient, Inc. (NasdaqCM: KBNT, KBNTW) ("Kubient" or the "Company"), a cloud-based software platform for digital advertising, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT), a leading data-driven performance marketing company, today announced that it will participate in the 16th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference being held virtually the week of May 17-20, 2021. Ryan Schulke, Fluent’s Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, May 19 at 3:45pm Eastern time, and, along with Alex Mandel, Fluent’s Chief Financial Officer, will participate in one-on-one investor...
QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq: QNST), a leader in performance marketplaces and technologies for the financial services and home services industries, today announced that management will participate in upcoming virtual investor events:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Kubient Inc (NASDAQ:KBNT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Bridgeline Digital Inc (NASDAQ: BLIN) inked an agreement to acquire the intelligent product search and recommendation engine, Hawksearch. The financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Hawksearch’s AI-powered technology offers customized site search and intelligent recommendations that connect customers with hyper-relevant products and boost online revenue. Hawksearch will play a pivotal role in delivering Bridgeline’s eCommerce360 strategy and has advanced AI-driven technology that ...
WOBURN, Mass., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN), a provider of cloud-based Marketing Technology software, announced today that it entered into an agreement to acquire Hawksearch, the intelligent product search and recommendation engine. Hawksearch’s AI-powered technology helps online retailers engage customers and convert more sales with personalized site search and intelligent recommendations that connect customers with hyper-relevant products and boost o...
WOBURN, Mass., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN) (“Bridgeline” or the “Company”), a provider of cloud-based Marketing Technology software, announced today a registered direct offering priced at-the-market of 1,060,000 shares of its common stock at a price of $2.28 per share, for gross proceeds of approximately $2.4 million prior to deduction of commissions and offering expenses. Additionally, the Company has entered into securities purchase agreements with ...
iClick Interactive Asia Group Limited ("iClick" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: ICLK), an independent online marketing and enterprise data solutions provider in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited first quarter 2021 financial results before the U.S. market opens on Wednesday, May 26, 2021.