Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.4% in a week
- Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers stocks up 6.4% on average while median return up 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LMND 60.6%, $ROOT 36.0%, $CNFR 34.1%, $PLMR 30.4%, $AGO 24.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ITIC -2.8%, $MBI -2.9%, $PROS -5.3%, $AMBC -8.4%, $KNSL -17.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KINS 7.4%, $UFCS 6.9%, $TIG 6.9%, $CNFR 6.8%, $CINF 6.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ACGL -4.8%, $KNSL -5.8%, $LMND -8.1%, $KFS -9.2%, $JRVR -9.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.8%, for the past 3 months is 21.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.0%, the lowest correlation is 3.0%, the latest correlation is 10.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.5% between CB and CNA
The lowest correlation is -63.9% between ALL and GBLIL
WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of ProSight Global, Inc. (NYSE: PROS) ("PROS" or "the Company") in connection with the proposed acquisition of the Company by TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P. ("TowerBrook"), an international investment management firm, and Further Global Capital Management ("Further Global"), a private equity firm focused on the financial services industry. Under the terms of the merger agreem...
Ariel Investments, a minority-owned investment company that focuses in small and mid-capitalized US based stocks, published its third-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A positive return of 4.56% was recorded by the fund for the 3rd Quarter of 2020, ahead of its Russell 2500 Value benchmark that returned 3.54%. […]
Rowley Law PLLC is investigating potential securities law violations by ProSight (NYSE: PROS) and its board of directors concerning the proposed acquisition of the company by TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P. and Further Global Capital Management. Stockholders will receive $12.85 per share of ProSight common stock that they hold. The transaction is valued at approximately $586 million and is expected to close in the third quarter of 2021.
Wedgewood Partners recently released its Q4 2020 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The Fund returned 12.2% for the fourth quarter of 2020. Meanwhile, the benchmark S&P 500 Index and the Russell 1000 Growth Index gained 12.2% and 11.4%, respectively. You should check out Wedgewood Partners’ top 5 stock picks for […]
Ademi LLP is investigating ProSight (NYSE: PROS) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of the law in its transaction with TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P. and Further Global Capital Management.
MARIETTA, Pa., Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Donegal Group Inc. (NASDAQ:DGICA) and (NASDAQ:DGICB) today announced that its 2021 consolidated financial results will begin to include the business Donegal Mutual Insurance Company (“Donegal Mutual”) and its subsidiaries generate in four Southwestern states. Donegal Mutual and its subsidiaries have marketed commercial products in the Southwestern region as the Mountain States Insurance Group (“Mountain States”) since the May 2017 merger of Mounta...
TowerBrook Capital Partners L.P. ("TowerBrook"), an international investment management firm, and Further Global Capital Management ("Further Global"), a private equity firm focused on the financial services industry, today announced the signing of a definitive merger agreement, under which affiliates of TowerBrook and Further Global will acquire all outstanding shares of common stock of ProSight Global, Inc. (NYSE: PROS) ("ProSight" or "the Company"), a domestic specialty insurance company, in ...
Chubb today announced that Philip Bancroft, Executive Vice President of Chubb Group and Chief Financial Officer, plans to retire from the company on July 1 after 19 years of service. Peter Enns has agreed to join the company on or before April 1 as Executive Vice President, Finance, Chubb Group and succeed Mr. Bancroft upon his retirement.