Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 2.4% in a week
- Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IGIC 17.7%, $ITIC 11.7%, $ALL 11.6%, $CINF 11.2%, $ORI 8.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ROOT -19.4%, $UIHC -19.4%, $HRTG -21.0%, $LMND -32.7%, $JRVR -34.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ALL 4.3%, $ARGO 3.1%, $SAFT 2.2%, $PGR 1.1%, $FNHC 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AGO -11.4%, $MBI -13.8%, $AMBC -17.0%, $LMND -25.8%, $JRVR -30.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.2%, for the past 3 months is 16.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.6%, the lowest correlation is 3.3%, the latest correlation is 30.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.8% between AMSF and EIG
The lowest correlation is -64.4% between ALL and JRVR
LA JOLLA, Calif., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Specialty insurer Palomar Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLMR) (‘Palomar’ or the ‘Company’) today announced the successful completion of certain reinsurance programs incepting June 1, 2021. The Company procured approximately $180 million of incremental limit for earthquakes and $100 million of incremental limit for windstorms. Reinsurance coverage now exhausts at $1.65 billion for earthquake events and $700 million for hurricane events, providing adequ...
- 36% Year-over-Year Growth in First Quarter 2021 Gross Written Premiums to $146.7 Million - - 83% Year-over-Year Growth in First Quarter Net Earned Premium to $41.1 Million - - Net Income of $6.8 Million, Diluted Earnings per Share of $0.13 - - Adjusted Net Income of $8.0 Million, Adjusted Diluted Earnings per Share of $0.16 - WAYZATA, Minn., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TIG) (“Trean” or the “Company”), a leading provider of products and services to the ...
AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A (Excellent) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Ratings (Long-Term ICR) of "a+" (Excellent) of Safety Insurance Company, Safety Indemnity Insurance Company and Safety Property and Casualty Insurance Company. The outlook of these Credit Ratings (ratings) is stable. Concurrently, AM Best has assigned an FSR of A (Excellent) and a Long-Term ICR of "a+" (Excellent) to Safety Northeast Insurance Company (Safety Northeast). The outlook assigned...
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - May 12, 2021) - The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that a class action lawsuit has commenced in the on behalf of investors who purchased Root, Inc ("Root") (NASDAQ: ROOT) This lawsuit is on behalf of a class consisting of all persons and entities other than Defendants that purchased or otherwise acquired Root Class A common stock pursuant and/or traceable to the Offering Documents issued in connection ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against the following publicly-traded companies. You can review a copy of the Complaints by visiting the links below or you may contact Peretz Bronstein, Esq.
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, today announced that company management will participate in the upcoming 2021 virtual investor conferences listed below.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Trean Insurance Group Inc (NASDAQ:TIG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Root, Inc. ("Root" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:ROOT) for violations of the federal securities laws.
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading global provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 46 cents per common share.
LMND earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.