Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up -0.0% in a week
- Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers stocks up 3.5% on average while median return up 2.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MBI 28.3%, $UIHC 25.7%, $STC 15.1%, $AMBC 14.2%, $HCI 13.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PLMR -8.8%, $DGICB -10.1%, $KINS -14.2%, $ROOT -18.4%, $IGICW -23.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MBI 17.7%, $AXS 6.5%, $AMBC 6.5%, $LMND 6.4%, $AGO 5.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FNHC -4.8%, $IGICW -5.1%, $KINS -6.6%, $UIHC -7.0%, $HCI -10.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.5%, for the past 3 months is 17.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.6%, the lowest correlation is 5.3%, the latest correlation is 7.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.7% between CINF and CNA
The lowest correlation is -47.7% between CNFR and HRTG
RENO, Nevada, October 18, 2021--Employers Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE:EIG) today announced that it will release its third quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, October 28, 2021, after which these materials will be available on the Company’s website at www.employers.com through the "Investors" link.
AXIS Capital (AXS) is well-poised to benefit from new business opportunities, premium adjustments and effective capital deployment.
Amerisafe's (AMSF) expertise in high-hazard market continues to generate solid underwriting and overall operating results.
These under-the-radar stocks have solid profitability metrics and are in one of Warren Buffett's favorite sectors.
KINGSTON, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 13, 2021 / Kingstone Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:KINS) (the "Company" or "Kingstone"), a Northeast regional property and casualty insurance holding company, today announced that Kingstone Insurance Company ("KICO"), its wholly-owned subsidiary, estimates a range of net pre-tax catastrophe losses for the third quarter 2021 of $9.
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that vastly...
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Aflac, Unum Group, Amerisafe and Employers Holdings
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Higher claims frequency leading to upward pricing pressure, coupled with adoption of technology will boost performance of Zacks Accident and Health Insurance industry insurance players like AFL, UNM, AMSF and EIG.