Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Discount Stores stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.4% in a day
- Discount Stores stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up 2.0% in a week
- Discount Stores stocks up 4.8% on average while median return up -1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MNSO 21.0%, $DLTR 13.0%, $FIVE 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BIG -3.6%, $DG -3.8%, $PSMT -5.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FIVE 5.7%, $DLTR 2.5%, $BIG 2.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.9%, for the past 3 months is 26.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.0%, the lowest correlation is -5.0%, the latest correlation is 9.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.0% between DG and FIVE
The lowest correlation is -1.2% between MNSO and PSMT
Five Below's (FIVE) focus on making innovations and refreshing its product range per the evolving consumer trends as well as investments in systems and infrastructure are likely to act as tailwinds.
If the company's strong momentum continues, shareholders have a lot to be excited about in the years ahead.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Arista Networks The Trade: Ari
Dollar General (DG) has been deploying resources to enhance omni-channel capabilities and provide a seamless shopping experience.
Dollar Tree is planning on hiring “thousands” of employees at its Dollar Tree Family Dollar, and distribution centers across the country as it gears up for a busy holiday season amid a widespread labor shortage. Storefront jobs include managers, cashiers, customer service representatives and stocking associates. Jobs at the company’s 26 distribution centers include management, order fillers and equipment operators.
Dollar Tree Inc. will be looking for thousands of new associates for the namesake discount chain and Family Dollar at the company's national hiring event, scheduled for October 20. The company is looking for full- and part-time workers to serve as cashiers, managers and in other roles in the U.S. Dollar Tree has 15,865 stores across 48 states and five Canadian provinces. Dollar Tree stock has fallen 8.7% for the year to date while the S&P 500 index has gained 18.2% for the period.
CHESAPEAKE, Va., October 15, 2021--Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) plans to hire thousands of associates at its Dollar Tree and Family Dollar stores and the Company’s 26 U.S. distribution centers during its sixth annual Nationwide Hiring Event1 on Wednesday, October 20, from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. local time. To apply, TEXT2 the word "DOLLAR" to 58046 or visit www.DollarTree.com/careers and www.FamilyDollar.com/careers.
Robert E Price, Director at Pricesmart (NASDAQ:PSMT), made a large insider sell on October 13, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Price sold 16,034 shares of Pricesmart at prices ranging from $76.65 to $78.54. The total transaction amounted to $1,245,204. Price still owns a total of 1,220,375 shares of Pricesmart worth, $93,163,427. Pricesmart shares are trading down 0.29% at $76.34 at the time o
NYSE listed lifestyle product retailer MINISO has announced the rollout of a series of retail outlets in the US under its new '$10 N' Under' concept. The first four stores to debut with this theme opened in Santa Clara, Sacramento, and Concord in California as well as Tysons, Virginia on October 2.