Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Distribution Services stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Distribution Services stocks up 2.7% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Distribution Services stocks up 12.9% on average while median return up 8.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UUU 96.2%, $RCON 81.0%, $APHA 79.2%, $CLBS 66.0%, $MYO 61.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AFIB -8.5%, $HFFG -8.6%, $OMI -8.6%, $NUZE -9.0%, $APLS -14.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CLBS 53.2%, $KTRA 35.3%, $RCON 28.1%, $MARK 15.4%, $MYO 15.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MRC -9.6%, $GNLN -11.0%, $DNOW -11.6%, $WISH -12.0%, $APLS -14.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.2%, for the past 3 months is 16.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 36.1%, the lowest correlation is 5.8%, the latest correlation is 7.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.6% between ABC and CAH
The lowest correlation is -44.7% between CHNR and CLBS
CHINA NATURAL RESOURCES, INC. (NASDAQ: CHNR) (the "Company") today announced that it closed the registered direct offering of approximately $7.3 million of common shares at a price of $1.85 per share on January 22, 2021, as previously announced on January 20, 2021. The Company issued a total of 3,960,000 common shares to the institutional investors participating in the offering. In a concurrent private placement, the Company also issued warrants ("Warrants") to the investors, initially exercisab...
Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) assigned a B2 Corporate Family Rating (CFR) and B2-PD Probability of Default Rating (PDR) to Foundation Building Materials, Inc. (Foundation). Moody's also assigned a B2 rating to Foundation's proposed senior secured term loan and senior secured delayed draw term loan and a Caa1 rating to the company's proposed senior unsecured notes due 2029.
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") changed Sunoco LP's (SUN) outlook to positive from stable while affirming its Ba3 Corporate Family Rating (CFR), Ba3-PD Probability of Default Rating (PDR) and its B1 senior unsecured notes rating. SUN's Speculative Grade Liquidity (SGL) rating was upgraded to SGL-2 from SGL-3. "Higher margins are offsetting somewhat lower wholesale motor fuels distribution volumes, enabling SUN to generate modest earnings growth and positive free cash flow," commented And...
Beacon Roofing (BECN) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Sunoco, KB Home, United States Cellular, Hibbett Sports and Domtar Corp
GPD Companies, Inc., an affiliate of One Rock Capital Partners, LLC ("One Rock"), today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Distrupol, a subsidiary of Univar Solutions Inc. (NYSE: UNVR) and a leading European distributor of thermoplastics to the polymer processing industry. Terms of the transaction, which is expected to close in the first half of 2021, were not disclosed.
Though Xilinx's (XLNX) Q3 performance is likely to have gained from solid demand for cloud-based storage and services, the Huawei ban and other trade-related uncertainties might have been deterrents.
CACI International's (CACI) second-quarter fiscal 2021 results are likely to reflect organic revenue growth and continued margin expansion.
Housing starts surged to end 2020, Yahoo Finance digs into if the sector can keep up the pace in 2021 with Tendayi Kapfidze, Chief Economist at Lending Tree.