Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Distribution Services stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Distribution Services stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 1.8% in a week
- Distribution Services stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HBP 29.3%, $DNOW 25.6%, $HFFG 22.1%, $LTRX 21.5%, $UNFI 21.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AFIB -18.7%, $WISH -23.2%, $NUZE -23.3%, $MARK -30.2%, $KTRA -39.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HBP 35.5%, $ACU 15.8%, $LTRX 15.3%, $MRC 11.7%, $BECN 10.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CHNR -4.0%, $MPAA -4.3%, $GRWG -4.6%, $UNFI -5.2%, $MARK -10.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.1%, for the past 3 months is 16.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 31.9%, the lowest correlation is 4.9%, the latest correlation is 11.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.0% between AIT and ARW
The lowest correlation is -80.4% between GFNCP and GFNSZ
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
TD SYNNEX (SNX) continues to gain from growing worldwide IT spending amid rapid digital transformation by focusing on innovative product launches and new deal wins.
The annual LD Micro Conference was held recently and Real Money's Jim Collins was on hand to evaluate potential micro-cap stock winners. "It's the Woodstock of micro-capitalism," Collins wrote in Real Money.
Let's take a look at the six top-ranked stocks with stellar net profit margins for a winning portfolio.
WALTHAM, Mass., October 18, 2021--Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) (the "Partnership") announced today that the Board of Directors (the "Board") of its general partner, Global GP LLC, has declared a cash distribution of $0.609375 per unit ($2.4375 per unit on an annualized basis) on the Partnership’s Series A preferred units for the period from August 15, 2021 through November 14, 2021. This distribution will be payable on November 15, 2021 to holders of record as of the opening of business on Nov
TD SYNNEX, a global distributor and solutions aggregator for the IT ecosystem announced their legacy company, Tech Data, has won the prestigious Microsoft Business Applications 2021-2022 Inner Circle award, an honor reserved for the top 1% echelon of Microsoft Business Application Partners worldwide. Membership in this elite group is based on sales achievements and performance with a high standard of excellence by delivering solutions that help organizations transform and accelerate their succes
PITTSBURGH, October 15, 2021--3Q21 WESCO Earnings Card Announcement
Allentown, Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CrossAmerica Partners to Announce Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Results on November 8 ALLENTOWN, PA, October 15, 2021 – CrossAmerica Partners LP (NYSE: CAPL) today announced that it will release its third quarter 2021 results after the market closes on Monday, November 8, 2021. In conjunction with the news release, management will host a conference call on Tuesday, November 9, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call numbers are 800-774-6070 or 63
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) ("SUN") announced that it will release its third quarter 2021 financial and operating results before the market opens on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. Management will conduct a conference call that same day at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
SAN ANTONIO, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rush Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: RUSHA and RUSHB), which operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America, announced today that it has appointed Troy Clarke to serve as a member of its Board of Directors, effectively immediately. The company also announced today that James Underwood will retire from the Board of Directors in early 2022; the effective date of such retirement has not been determined yet. Mr. Clarke served