Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Distribution Services stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 1.0% in a day
- Distribution Services stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.3% in a week
- Distribution Services stocks down 8.3% on average while median return down 8.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ACET 30.0%, $PFGC 11.5%, $UUU 10.1%, $CHEF 10.0%, $APLS 9.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GRWG -24.0%, $NUZE -24.6%, $VRTV -27.7%, $ASPN -39.2%, $SDIG -46.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NUZE 21.6%, $ACET 7.7%, $PDCO 7.4%, $NS 7.3%, $ACU 6.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MYO -13.1%, $SDIG -14.1%, $HFFG -16.1%, $WISH -16.4%, $ASPN -32.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.2%, for the past 3 months is 27.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.5%, the lowest correlation is 16.0%, the latest correlation is 30.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.2% between ARW and AVT
The lowest correlation is -42.2% between AE and EVI
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. & BOSTON, July 01, 2022--Adicet Bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACET), a clinical-stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta CAR T cell therapies for cancer, today announced it granted inducement awards on June 30, 2022 (the "Grant Date") under Adicet’s 2022 Inducement Plan as a material inducement to employment to ten individuals hired by Adicet in June 2022.
Investors need to pay close attention to Stronghold Digital (SDIG) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
New vlog series “Inside Wish” features CEO Vijay Talwar on the transformative changes happening at WishSAN FRANCISCO, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ContextLogic Inc. (d/b/a Wish) (NASDAQ: WISH), one of the world’s largest mobile ecommerce platforms, today announced the launch of ‘Inside Wish’ - a new vlog series featuring Wish CEO, Vijay Talwar, providing one to two minute updates on the progress of the company’s turnaround. New video episodes will be posted every few weeks across Wish’s You
MSC Industrial's (MSM) fiscal Q3 results gain from double-digit average daily sales growth and strong price realization amid inflationary cost pressure.
Univar's (UNVR) partnership with Kalsec is expected to help it deliver its ESG objectives through responsible product sourcing and long-term supplier partnerships.
Here is how Amcor (AMCR) and DXP Enterprises (DXPE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
With demand for durable goods rising, stocks like DXP Enterprises, Inc. (DXPE), Manitex International, Inc. (MNTX), IDEX Corporation (IEX) and Nordson Corporation (NDSN) are likely to benefit.
HOUSTON, June 29, 2022--NOW Inc. (NYSE:DNOW) has scheduled a conference call to discuss the results for the second quarter of 2022 on Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 8:00 am (US Central Time). Financial results for the second quarter ending on June 30, 2022 are expected to be released that morning before the market opens.