Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Distribution Services stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Distribution Services stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 2.2% in a week
- Distribution Services stocks up 6.1% on average while median return up 6.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GRWG 71.3%, $NOVA 38.1%, $AE 27.8%, $UNVR 23.1%, $USFD 22.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $APLS -12.8%, $SDIG -13.0%, $HLF -21.8%, $MPAA -32.1%, $MYO -59.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EVI 18.1%, $APLS 17.9%, $UNVR 8.2%, $WEYS 6.6%, $USFD 6.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TAIT -3.6%, $HFFG -4.2%, $MPAA -5.7%, $GRWG -9.6%, $MYO -14.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.3%, for the past 3 months is 27.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.1%, the lowest correlation is 7.6%, the latest correlation is 19.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.8% between BECN and GMS
The lowest correlation is -60.5% between CAH and EVI
Titan Machinery's (TITN) Q3 results are likely to reflect improved demand in all segments, partially offset by supply-chain issues and inflated costs.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks Peter Avellone’s Cartenna Capital had bought in the third quarter of last year and evaluate their performance over the past 12 months. You can skip this part and go directly to Was Peter Avellone’s Cartenna Capital Right About These 5 Stocks? We prepared the actual contents of […]
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Updates from CTMX and APLS are the key highlights from the biotech sector during the past week.
WALTHAM, Mass., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLS), a global biopharmaceutical company and leader in complement, today announced that the company will participate in the following investor conferences: 5th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference: Fireside chat on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at 8:25 a.m. ET.Bank of America 2022 Virtual Biotech SMID Cap Conference: Fireside chat on Wednesday, December 7, 2022, at 9:40 a.m. ET. Each conference event wil
Investors can utilize the Filtered Zacks Rank 5 Stock Screen to help find potentially winning stocks that have provided upbeat EPS guidance as the larger earnings outlook fades heading into Thanksgiving and the final month of 2022.
HOUSTON, November 22, 2022--DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE) today announced that it has closed on raising incremental $105 million Senior Secured Term Loan B ("TLB") borrowings that will be added to the initial $330 million Term Loan B raised in December of 2020. Including the new borrowings, DXP will have $417.2 million in Senior Secured Term Loan B borrowings. The existing and new TLB borrowings mature in 2027 and are priced at Term SOFR plus an applicable margin of 5.25 percent.
Company has Advised Investment Banker to Cease Sales to Minimize DilutionCARROLLTON, Texas, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEY) (“ADDvantage Technologies” or the “Company”) today announced that it has advised its investment banker, Northland Securities, Inc., to cease activity on its At-The-Market offering (“ATM”) and terminate the Equity Distribution Agreement. “With our Accounts Receivable Agreements in place we believe we have sufficient ability
Genesco Inc. (NYSE: GCO) today announced the appointments of two new independent directors Matthew M. Bilunas, Chief Financial Officer of Best Buy Co., Inc., and Carolyn Bojanowski, Executive Vice President Merchandising, Sephora USA, to Genesco's Board of Directors, effective January 29, 2023, the beginning of its fiscal year.