Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Distribution Services stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 2.0% in a day
- Distribution Services stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 0.2% in a week
- Distribution Services stocks down 10.7% on average while median return down 7.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DIT 6.8%, $UNVR 5.9%, $APLS 4.6%, $JCTCF 3.4%, $GWW 1.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MARK -38.6%, $UNFI -44.6%, $AFIB -46.2%, $MPAA -48.2%, $RCON -78.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WEYS 8.6%, $CHEF 5.3%, $LPL 4.9%, $DIT 4.7%, $GMS 4.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GRWG -16.6%, $ACET -22.4%, $AE -23.3%, $MPAA -23.8%, $TITN -29.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.7%, for the past 3 months is 19.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.1%, the lowest correlation is 6.5%, the latest correlation is 41.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.4% between ARW and AVT
The lowest correlation is -55.2% between CAPL and DCSX
MSC Industrial Supply Co. (NYSE: MSM), a premier distributor of Metalworking and Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) products and services to industrial customers throughout North America, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.79 per share. The $0.79 dividend is payable on April 25, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 11, 2023. The ex-dividend date is April 10, 2023.
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But if you invest in individual stocks, some are...
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 22, 2023 / Wesco International: Originally published on International Women's Day As a world leader in electrical, communications, and utility distribution and supply chain services, Wesco helps our customers ...
ConocoPhillips (COP) will enjoy specific equity and offtake rights to engage in future expansion projects at Port Arthur LNG.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Q4 2022 ADDvantage Technologies Group Inc Earnings Call
Favorable oil price is a boon for ExxonMobil's (XOM) upstream operations.
Telco Sales Increase 59%, Wireless Revenues Up 49%, for Year-Ended December 31, 2022CARROLLTON, Texas, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEY) (“ADDvantage Technologies” or the “Company”) today reported financial results for the three and 12 months ended December 31, 2022, the fourth quarter of 2022. The Company has changed its fiscal year end from September 30 to December 31 and the current fiscal year runs from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2
Names Seasoned BlueLinx Executive, Shyam K. Reddy, as President and Chief Executive OfficerMARIETTA, Ga., March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BXC), a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of building products, today announced that the Board of Directors has elected Shyam K. Reddy as President and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. In conjunction with his new role, he will also join the BlueLinx Board of Directors. Mr. Reddy succeeds Dwight A.K. Gibson, who
Synnex (SNX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.