Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Dog and Cat Food stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down -0.7% in a week
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down -5.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UTZ 19.6%, $FREE 19.2%, $PPC 15.4%, $FRPT 13.0%, $JJSF 12.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CENTA -0.6%, $TSN -0.7%, $BYND -14.1%, $LSF -21.9%, $TTCF -64.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FREE 21.8%, $FRPT 5.2%, $PPC 4.1%, $JJSF 3.4%, $TSN 3.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CENTA -8.8%, $BYND -8.8%, $CENT -9.0%, $LSF -9.5%, $TTCF -32.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.3%, for the past 3 months is 23.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.8%, the lowest correlation is 0.0%, the latest correlation is 0.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.4% between CENT and CENTA
The lowest correlation is -38.6% between LSF and SEB
General Mills, Kraft Heinz, and Tyson Foods are companies providing the most popular Thanksgiving dinner dishes.
In this article, we will discuss the 15 Biggest Pet Food Companies in the World. If you want to skip our analysis of the pet food industry, go directly to the 5 Biggest Pet Food Companies in the World. The pet food industry has undergone rapid transformation over the last couple of years and has seen hefty […]
Central Garden (CENTA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -233.33% and 2.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Central Garden (CENT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -233.33% and 2.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Regains Compliance with Filing of Form 10-Q on November 17, 2022 PARAMOUNT, Calif., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tattooed Chef, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTCF) (“Tattooed Chef” or the “Company”) announced today that on November 16, 2022 it received notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) indicating that the Company was not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires listed companies to timely file all required periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange
WALNUT CREEK, Calif., November 21, 2022--Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT) (NASDAQ: CENTA) ("Central"), a market leader in the Garden and Pet industries, today announced results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 ended September 24, 2022.
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
Founder and CEO Ethan Brown has struggled to manage growth, some current and former employees say. “Pushing back on Ethan was very hard.”
(Bloomberg) -- Photos and internal documents from a Beyond Meat Inc. plant in Pennsylvania show apparent mold, Listeria and other food-safety issues, compounding problems at a factory the company had expected to play a major role in its future.Most Read from BloombergDisney Shares Jump on Optimism Over Iger’s Surprise ReturnSwedish Housing Is Now in the Worst Rout Since the 1990sMalaysia Latest: Parties Race to Form Government Before DeadlineStocks End Session Lower With Fed Hikes in Focus: Mark
The Ogallala Aquifer in the Great Plains is the main water source for agriculture in the Midwest. It's one of the largest in the world and one of the most stressed.