Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Dog and Cat Food stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 3.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CENTA 6.2%, $TSN 4.8%, $CENT 3.9%, $SEB 2.5%, $PPC 2.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FREEW -9.5%, $TTCF -13.9%, $UTZ -14.0%, $PETZ -20.1%, $NUZE -23.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FRPT 12.3%, $BYND 5.3%, $PETZ 4.7%, $BRID 4.0%, $LSF 2.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FREE -0.9%, $VITL -1.1%, $JJSF -1.9%, $TTCF -4.6%, $FREEW -4.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.7%, for the past 3 months is 13.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 28.0%, the lowest correlation is -3.4%, the latest correlation is 28.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.2% between CENT and CENTA
The lowest correlation is -43.0% between IBA and NUZE
Industrias Bachoco (IBA) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
From the outside, First Harvest Ministries in Waveland, Mississippi, could almost be mistaken for a storage shed were it not for the steeple. From the modest building however, Shane Vaughn, the Pentecostal church's pastor, has helped spearhead an online movement promoting personal faith as a way around workplace COVID-19 vaccine mandates. He posts form letters for U.S. workers seeking religious exemptions that have been downloaded from his website around 40,000 times, according to a screen sho...
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBMT) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with First Community Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, First Community shareholders will receive Eagle Bancorp common stock and cash for each share of First Community co
Finding strong, market-beating stocks with a positive earnings outlook becomes easier with the Focus List, a top feature of the Zacks Premium portfolio service.
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Tyson Foods (TSN) is focused on higher protein production to cater to rising demand for protein-packed food. It is also gaining on high demand in its retail channel.
GREELEY, Colo., Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (NASDAQ: PPC) announced today that it will release its third quarter 2021 financial results after the U.S. market closes on October 27, 2021. The Company’s executives will review the results on a conference call and webcast Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 7:00 a.m. MT (9:00 a.m. ET). Investors and analysts may pre-register for the webcast to receive a unique PIN to gain immediate access to the call and bypass the live o
A growing number of employers across a wide array of industries in the U.S. are issuing vaccine mandates, and early evidence shows they are quickly increasing inoculation rates among workers.