Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 3.5% in a week
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 2.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BRID 17.4%, $SAFM 7.4%, $IBA 5.8%, $JJSF 4.1%, $TSN 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LSF -10.6%, $PETZ -16.3%, $VITL -16.9%, $NUZE -21.5%, $BYND -22.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BRID 23.0%, $IBA 2.8%, $TSN 1.6%, $PPC 1.1%, $SEB 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AVO -7.9%, $NUZE -9.2%, $VITL -12.5%, $BYND -13.9%, $UTZ -14.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.1%, for the past 3 months is 13.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 27.4%, the lowest correlation is -3.7%, the latest correlation is 25.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.3% between CENT and CENTA
The lowest correlation is -66.4% between AVO and BRID
Prices for soybeans and corn are hitting new highs and that's driving up the prices Americans pay for food at the grocery store with little relief in sight.
In this article, we will take a look at the top 20 US egg producers in 2021. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go to the Top 5 US Egg Producers in 2021. The egg industry in the U.S. has evolved rapidly over the last few decades. According to a report, […]
TSN earnings call for the period ending April 3, 2021.
Beyond Meat and two other food stocks are great defensive stocks to buy and hold as myopic investors "sell in May and go away."
Shares of plant-based meat company Beyond Meat (NASDAQ: BYND) got crushed on Monday. One is from Canaccord and the other from D.A. Davidson. The analyst from Canaccord lowered Beyond Meat's price target from $155 to $125, a 19% decrease.
On Monday, Tyson Foods beat sales estimates due to higher demand for chicken. Julie Hyman, Brian Sozzi, and Myles Udland break down what's next for Tyson Foods.
Tyson Foods' (TSN) second-quarter 2021 sales and earnings rise year over year on revenue growth across all segments. However, inflation across supply chain is a headwind.
Tyson (TSN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.72% and 0.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tyson Foods Inc. stock rose 1% in Monday premarket trading after the protein manufacturer reported fiscal second-quarter earnings and sales that beat expectations. Net income totaled $476 million, or $1.30 per share, up from $376 million, or $1.03 per share, last year. Adjusted EPS of $1.34 was up from 80 cents last year and ahead of the FactSet consensus for $1.15. Sales of $11.30 billion were up from $10.89 billion last year and also beat the FactSet consensus for $11.19 billion. "We're seeing...
Multi-Serve Meals Now Available Nationwide at Target Tattooed Chef Multi-Serve Meals Five new 20oz plant-based multi-serve meals are now available for purchase at Target stores nationwide. PARAMOUNT, Calif., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tattooed Chef, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTCF) (“Tattooed Chef” or the “Company”), a leader in plant-based foods, today announced it has expanded its product line into a new category with the launch of multi-serve meals. Five new 20oz plant-based multi-serve meals are no...