Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 1.2% in a week
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 6.6% on average while median return down 6.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SEB 6.2%, $UTZ 3.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CENTA -10.3%, $FREE -11.3%, $VITL -12.8%, $FREEW -21.2%, $BYND -22.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NUZE 11.3%, $SEB 4.4%, $PPC 2.9%, $TTCF 2.4%, $BRID 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CENTA -3.6%, $FRPT -7.3%, $VITL -8.3%, $PETZ -8.8%, $FREEW -12.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.9%, for the past 3 months is 10.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 35.3%, the lowest correlation is -2.2%, the latest correlation is -0.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.8% between CENT and CENTA
The lowest correlation is -52.5% between BRID and TSN
In this article we will take a look at the 12 healthy and sustainable food stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of the food industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for food stocks and go directly to the 5 Healthy and Sustainable Food Stocks to Buy. Since […]
General Mills (GIS) acquires Tyson Foods' pet treats business for $1.2 billion to fortify its Pet platform. The company takes over Tyson Foods' Independence, IA production unit.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Industrias Bachoco...
"While there is no conclusive evidence that the products were contaminated at the time of shipment, the voluntary recall is being initiated out of an abundance of caution," the U.S. meat processor said.
Tyson Foods Inc is recalling nearly 8.5 million pounds of frozen, fully cooked chicken over fears of possible exposure to a harmful bacteria, the company said in a statement late on Saturday. "While there is no conclusive evidence that the products were contaminated at the time of shipment, the voluntary recall is being initiated out of an abundance of caution," the U.S. meat processor said.