Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Dog and Cat Food stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Dog and Cat Food stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up -0.3% in a week
- Dog and Cat Food stocks down 4.6% on average while median return down 4.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $JJSF 12.2%, $AVO 9.6%, $SAFM 8.4%, $UTZ 5.1%, $BYND 1.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VITL -10.8%, $FREE -13.4%, $LSF -19.8%, $FRPT -21.9%, $NUZE -24.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NUZE 21.6%, $UTZ 3.2%, $SEB 3.0%, $MMMB 2.9%, $PPC 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CENT -2.1%, $IBA -3.0%, $FREE -3.4%, $TTCF -7.3%, $FRPT -11.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.8%, for the past 3 months is 24.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.0%, the lowest correlation is 1.9%, the latest correlation is 13.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.9% between CENT and CENTA
The lowest correlation is -55.3% between JJSF and SEB
The plant-based fast-casual restaurant is coming to the Flatiron District, Bryant Park and Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
At the WSJ Global Food Forum, speakers urged bold efforts to avert a crisis as they expressed concerns over deepening food shortages. Photos: Taylor Glascock for The Wall Street Journal
Tyson Foods (TSN) closed at $85.62 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.22% move from the prior day.
Buying a stock is easy, but buying the right stock without a time-tested strategy is incredibly hard. So what are the best stocks to buy now or put on a watchlist?
(Bloomberg) -- After a stopover in Hawaii, the $325 million superyacht that’s tied to Russian billionaire Suleiman Kerimov and that was seized by US authorities in Fiji has sailed into a port in Southern California.Most Read from BloombergRussia Slips Into Historic Default as Sanctions Muddy Next StepsBig Tech Sinks Stocks Bruised by Recession Jitters: Markets WrapMichael Burry of ‘The Big Short’ Fame Warns Fed May Alter CourseChina Cuts Travel Quarantine in Biggest Covid Zero Shift YetA $2 Tril
Horos Asset Management, an investment management firm, published its first-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Since the inception of Horos (May 21, 2018), Horos Value Internacional has returned 22.3%, below the 55.2% gain of its benchmark, while Horos Value Iberia has returned 8.1%, outperforming the 0.5% return of […]
Sanderson Farms, United Therapeutics, AMN Healthcare are part of zacks Screen of the week article.
EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ, June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MamaMancini's Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MMMB), a marketer and distributor of specialty pre-prepared all-natural foods, today announced that the Company’s common stock was added to the Russell Microcap® Index after the market opens on Monday, June 27, 2022. “Inclusion on the Russel Microcap® Index is further validation of the growth we are experiencing and of our continued operational execution, as realized by the markets,” said Carl Wolf, Chai
PARAMOUNT, Calif., June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tattooed Chef, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTCF) (“Tattooed Chef” or the “Company”), a leader in plant-based foods, announced today that it was added to the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the 2022 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the US market opens on June 27. Membership in the Russell Microcap® Index, which remains in place for one year, means automatic inclusion in the appropriate growth and value style indexes. FTSE R
Sanderson Farms (SAFM) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.