Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Dog and Cat Food stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Dog and Cat Food stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 3.0% in a week
- Dog and Cat Food stocks up 5.5% on average while median return up 4.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PETZ 29.6%, $FAMI 20.8%, $CENT 15.1%, $CENTA 14.5%, $AVO 10.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LSF -6.7%, $BRID -6.9%, $VITL -7.4%, $NUZE -9.0%, $TTCFW -10.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NUZE 11.5%, $SAFM 11.2%, $FREEW 9.6%, $FAMI 9.0%, $PPC 6.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SEB -3.9%, $BRID -4.6%, $TTCF -8.5%, $LSF -8.7%, $TTCFW -8.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.9%, for the past 3 months is 8.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 27.4%, the lowest correlation is -0.2%, the latest correlation is 6.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.2% between CENT and CENTA
The lowest correlation is -57.6% between IBA and SEB
In this article we presented the list of 10 best agriculture technology stocks to buy now. Click to skip ahead and see the 5 Best AgTech Stocks To Buy Now. If you haven’t been sleeping under a rock since the beginning of the pandemic, you might have noticed that investors have been flocking into the […]
Some say volatility, rather than debt, is the best way to think about risk as an investor, but Warren Buffett famously...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Mission Produce Inc. (AVO) reported an 11% revenue decline in its fiscal fourth quarter, down to $206.8 million from $231.7 million the prior year, due to a steep decline in avocado prices. The volume of avocados Mission sold during the quarter was up 16%. Announced on Tuesday, this was the first earnings report for Mission Produce after shares began trading on Oct. 1.
CEO Stephen Barnard says there is ample room for growth in demand because people in the U.S. eat only half as much of the fruit as people in Mexico.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 19, 2021/ Mission Produce Inc (NASDAQ:AVO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 19, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
OXNARD, Calif., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mission Produce, Inc. (Nasdaq: AVO) (“Mission” or the “Company”), the world leader in sourcing, producing, and distributing fresh avocados, today reported its financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended October 31, 2020. Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights: Initial public offering (“IPO”) completed in October 2020, with 7.5 million shares sold at $12.00, and net proceeds of $78.1 million.Total revenue of $206.8 million, ...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: B&G Foods, Hershey, Monster Beverage and Utz Brands