Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Drugstore Chains stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -3.8% in a week
- Drugstore Chains stocks up 10.4% on average while median return up 10.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WBA 17.3%, $RAD 11.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PETS -7.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CVS 6.7%, $WBA 3.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $YI -0.3%, $RAD -13.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.9%, for the past 3 months is 29.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.4%, the lowest correlation is -16.9%, the latest correlation is 7.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 55.7% between RAD and WBA
The lowest correlation is -1.2% between PETS and YI
Default rates are expected to go up if inflation and debt-servicing costs remain high, ratings firms say
Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) closed the most recent trading day at $41.76, moving -0.07% from the previous trading session.
The holiday shopping season is arriving amid a wave of organized retail crime, with some executives having recently raised the alarm about the issue.
In this article, we will discuss 12 best high-yield dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of high-dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. One of the main aspects of investing in dividend stocks is the sheer focus […]
PHILADELPHIA, November 23, 2022--Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) ("we," "us," "our" or the "Company") today announced the results, as of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on November 22, 2022 (the "Early Tender Deadline"), of its previously announced tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase for cash up to $200 million aggregate purchase price (not including any accrued and unpaid interest, and as such amount may be increased or decreased by the Company, the "Aggregate Maximum Purchase Price")
These Dow components, with yields ranging from 4.8% to 6.8%, are priced for opportunistic investors to pounce.
Rite Aid (RAD) closed the most recent trading day at $5.25, moving -0.94% from the previous trading session.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks receiving price-target hikes from analysts. If you want to see more such stocks on the list, go directly to Analysts are Increasing Price Targets of These 5 Stocks. The key U.S. stock averages rebounded on Tuesday Morning. The surge was partly led by […]
The share price of Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) was moving up on Tuesday, rising 3% higher shortly after the opening bell. The catalyst for Walgreens on Tuesday was a vote of confidence by a Wall Street analyst at Cowen. Charles Rhyee boosted Walgreens' price target to $54 per share, from $43, and upgraded it to outperform from market perform.
Yahoo Finance Live’s Brad Smith breaks down how stocks are moving after the opening bell.