Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.2% in a week
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 7.9% on average while median return down 2.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PETS 0.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $YI -13.8%, $RAD -21.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PETS 2.8%, $WBA 2.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RAD -1.4%, $YI -4.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.5%, for the past 3 months is 24.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 57.9%, the lowest correlation is -3.0%, the latest correlation is 33.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 55.8% between CVS and WBA
The lowest correlation is -3.7% between PETS and YI
DEERFIELD, Ill., October 18, 2021--Today Walgreens launches its Walgreens Flu Index® for the 2021-2022 season to help communities track flu activity in their area and serve as a reminder to get an annual flu shot. Returning for its eighth season, the Walgreens Flu Index shows that to date, overall flu activity is 23% higher nationwide when compared to the 2020-2021 flu season.
Walgreens (WBA) and Vitamin Angels are looking to hit a new goal of reaching 500 million women and children by the end of August 2025.
Why work with someone when you can put them to work for you? On Thursday, Walgreens adopted that philosophy when it turned a partnership into...
WBA earnings call for the period ending August 31, 2021.
Walgreens sold off following earnings but is ramping up vaccination efforts for Covid booster shots. Is Walgreens stock a buy?
Walgreens Boots Alliance was the best performing stock on a percent change basis in the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 Thursday afternoon after reporting stronger-than-expected earnings and announcing major investments in the primary care sector. Walgreens closed up 7.43% to $50.77. The Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 1.56% and the S&P 500 was up 1.71%.
(Bloomberg) -- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. agreed to invest $5.2 billion in primary-care provider VillageMD, doubling its stake in the company to 63%. Most Read from BloombergOut-of-Practice Airline Pilots Are Making Errors Back in the AirThe World’s Rich and Powerful Are Stashing $500 Billion in This Tax HavenWhat Comes After GE’s 129 Years of Greenhouse GasWhat the Front Line of the U.S. Abortion Fight in Kentucky Looks Like NowThe deal will increase the number of primary-care practices loca
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (NASDAQ: WBA) is trading significantly higher Thursday after the company announced better-than-expected fourth-quarter fiscal 2021 financial results. Walgreens reported quarterly earnings of $1.17 per share, which beat the estimate of $1.02 per share. The company reported quarterly revenue of $34.3 billion, which beat the estimate of $33.3 billion. “Our fourth quarter and fiscal year results exceeded expectations, driven by strong performance in our core business. Co