Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Drugstore Chains stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up -0.5% in a day
- Drugstore Chains stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 1.3% in a week
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 12.0% on average while median return down 10.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BIMI -10.4%, $CJJD -12.9%, $YI -35.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PETS 13.0%, $BIMI 7.6%, $RAD 4.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CVS -1.1%, $CJJD -3.5%, $YI -14.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.4%, for the past 3 months is 18.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.9%, the lowest correlation is -10.5%, the latest correlation is 8.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 52.6% between BIMI and YI
The lowest correlation is -36.1% between PETS and WBA
Given that context, it's natural to be a little apprehensive about buying stocks right now -- many look a bit expensive. Three stocks that look to be great buys for the latter half of the year include Walgreens (NASDAQ: WBA), Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ:GOOGL), and American Airlines (NASDAQ: AAL). Walgreens' stock has been falling since the company released its latest quarterly results on July 1.
CLPR, IONS, RAD, TFFP, and VNCE have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 8, 2021
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. said Thursday that it has expanded its same-day delivery service program to nearly all locations nationwide. The service is not available in California, and fees vary according to location. The program applies for all eligible prescription drugs, and participants can enroll via text. Walgreens shares have gained 19.1% for 2021 so far while the S&P 500 index is up 16% for the period.
DEERFIELD, Ill. & CHICAGO, July 08, 2021--Walgreens and VillageMD announce plans to open 29 new Village Medical at Walgreens practices in Houston, Austin and El Paso this year.
DEERFIELD, Ill., July 08, 2021--Walgreens announced today expansion of same day prescription delivery* as another way for customers to get the medications they need when, where and how it is most convenient to them. The service is now available in nearly all store locations seven days a week.
In this episode of Influencers, Andy is joined by Aflac Chairman & CEO, Dan Amos, as they discuss Aflac’s record on diversity and inclusion, how the pandemic has affected the insurance business, and the origin story of the famed Aflac duck.