Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 3.3% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 6.0% in a week
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 8.9% on average while median return down 8.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CVS 12.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PETS -12.9%, $RAD -14.0%, $BIMI -22.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CVS 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PETS -6.6%, $YI -13.7%, $BIMI -14.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.9%, for the past 3 months is 25.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.6%, the lowest correlation is -10.8%, the latest correlation is 30.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 65.9% between BIMI and CJJD
The lowest correlation is -19.1% between WBA and YI
Hedge fund managers on Wednesday recommended buying stocks of companies they believe will benefit from the movement of many services online, even though society is expected to return to more human contact after the global coronavirus pandemic ends. Investors presented ideas ranging from food delivery to copper mining at the virtual Sohn Investment Conference, which gathers hedge fund managers annually to pitch their top bets and raise money for a charity funding research in pediatric cancer tr...
Walgreens Boots Alliance is the largest global pharmacy and wellness retailer by number of stores, with more than 18,000 stores in 11 countries. WBA stock is surging higher as investors eye an economic recovery alongside the vaccine rollout. Is Walgreens stock a buy?
Rite Aid Corp. said Tuesday that it has partnered with DoorDash Inc. to provide delivery service for non-prescription items such as cleaning products, over-the-counter medicines and grocery items. The service will be available at 2,100 Rite Aid locations across 17 states, with more than 24,000 items available via the Rite Aid app. Rite Aid stock has gained 8.9% for the year to date while the benchmark S&P 500 index is up 9.8% for the period.
Executive bonuses in the US have received record low support from investors this year after boardroom moves to loosen performance targets during the pandemic backfired. Six S&P 500 companies this year — including General Electric, AT&T, IBM and Starbucks — have failed to win a majority of shareholder support for pay packages.
To help address the critical need for COVID-19-related resources during a surge in cases and deaths in India, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA) today announced a commitment of US$350,000 to the American India Foundation (AIF).
Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) closed the most recent trading day at $54.46, moving -0.02% from the previous trading session.
For more than a year, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted way of life for everyone. It has especially taken a toll on many Americans’ mental health and wellbeing, however 73 percent of those vaccinated say getting the vaccine has had a positive impact on their mental health, according to a new Walgreens survey released today. More than two-thirds (67 percent) of respondents feel that vaccination will benefit their physical health as well.