Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down -1.8% in a day
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 0.9% in a week
- Drugstore Chains stocks up 8.7% on average while median return up 7.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $YI 18.3%, $WBA 16.5%, $CJJD 10.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PETS -1.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RAD 7.8%, $YI 5.8%, $WBA 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CJJD -2.6%, $BIMI -7.9%, $PETS -10.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.8%, for the past 3 months is 14.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.1%, the lowest correlation is -14.4%, the latest correlation is 11.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.5% between CVS and WBA
The lowest correlation is -25.9% between WBA and YI
Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) is looking like an interesting pick from a technical perspective, as the company is seeing favorable trends on the moving average crossover front.
OFP Real Estate, LLC (a/k/a One Family Property) ("OFP") announced today that it closed on the acquisition of a net-leased investment tenanted by Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) located in a Cleveland, Ohio metro market. The investment was acquired with a long-term lease in place, providing stable, strong, and predictable returns. This transaction marked the companies first 2021 acquisition.
Petco Health and Wellness will price its initial public offering after the market Wednesday ahead of its trading debut on Thursday.
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. said Wednesday that it will expand its partnerships with Synchrony Financial and Mastercard Inc. with credit cards and a prepaid debit card. The credit cards will be tied to the pharmacy retailer's newly-launched loyalty program, offering points as well as other benefits. The credit cards are expected to launch during the second half of this year. Walgreens stock was up 1.3% in Wednesday premarket trading, but has slumped 11.3% over the last year. Synchrony Finan...
Walgreens is expanding its financial services offering in partnership with Synchrony (NYSE: SYF) and Mastercard (NYSE: MA), as part of its ongoing commitment to offer differentiated healthcare services and benefits to customers. In the coming months, Walgreens will launch credit cards, issued by Synchrony, as well as a prepaid debit card, both of which will be powered by the Mastercard network.
If the new administration is successful in passing $2,000 stimulus payouts, these income stocks could line your pockets for a long time to come.
Walgreens Boots Alliance and iA announced that WBA has made a majority investment in iA to advance automation capabilities for the pharmacy industry.
DELRAY BEACH, Fla., Jan. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetMed Express, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETS) will announce its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 8:00 A.M. Eastern Time, then at 8:30 A.M. Eastern Time, Menderes Akdag, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer and President, will host a conference call to review the financial results. To access the call, which is open to the public, please dial (888) 455-1758 (toll free) or (203) 827-7025, ten minu...
Rite Aid (RAD) remains poised for solid growth ahead, driven by strength in online services, PBM market and Elixir.
The Dow Jones trimmed some of its earlier losses but still traded moderately lower in today's stock market after the indexes hit record highs last week.