Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 4.6% on average while median return down 5.5% in a day
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 6.0% on average while median return down 7.2% in a week
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 26.8% on average while median return down 16.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RAD -39.4%, $CJJD -48.2%, $BIMI -56.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CJJD -7.5%, $RAD -7.8%, $BIMI -16.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.9%, for the past 3 months is 24.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.7%, the lowest correlation is -4.2%, the latest correlation is 30.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 62.6% between CVS and WBA
The lowest correlation is -28.7% between RAD and YI
Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) closed the most recent trading day at $33.54, moving +1.05% from the previous trading session.
Walgreens (WBA) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Walgreens' (WBA) strategic executions on the United States and the international front is likely to have contributed to the Q2 2023 top line.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Walgreens (WBA). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Investors are optimistic about Walgreens Boots (WBA), backed by continued partnership growth and a strong focus on strategic execution.
Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) and CareTrust REIT (NYSE: CTRE) combine everything you want in a dividend stock: yields above 5% but with a safe payout ratio and a history of dividend and revenue growth. Both healthcare companies, however, have faced recent difficulties. Walgreens Boots Alliance employs more than 315,000 people across 13,000 locations in nine countries.
These highly profitable, time-tested stocks are perfect for conservative investors looking to grow their wealth.
Three out of 30. That's how many stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial Average currently don't pay dividends. And the number will drop to two later this year with Walt Disney planning to reinstate its dividend program.
The complaint alleges that hundreds of thousands of unlawful prescriptions were filled between 2014 and 2019.
Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) closed at $33.29 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.83% move from the prior day.