Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 1.2% in a day
- Drugstore Chains stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -0.9% in a week
- Drugstore Chains stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up -0.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WBA 9.3%, $CVS 5.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $YI -3.7%, $PETS -7.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $YI 5.1%, $CVS 1.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PETS -3.5%, $RAD -5.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.3%, for the past 3 months is 25.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.0%, the lowest correlation is -21.6%, the latest correlation is 49.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.4% between CVS and WBA
The lowest correlation is -12.5% between CVS and YI
(Bloomberg) -- Advent International and KKR & Co. are among private equity firms studying potential bids for the international drugstore business being sold by Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc., according to people familiar with the matter. Most Read from BloombergCannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory StudyFrequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune ResponseSupreme Court Blocks Biden’s Shot-or-Test Rule for WorkersSay Goodbye to Self-Isolating, WFH Mandates, Mass TestingDjokovic’s
Wage inflation is becoming more of a hot button issue inside America's biggest companies.
(Bloomberg) -- Advent International and KKR & Co. are among private equity firms studying potential bids for the international drugstore business being sold by Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc., according to people familiar with the matter. Most Read from BloombergCannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory StudyFrequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune ResponseSay Goodbye to Self-Isolating, WFH Mandates, Mass TestingEurope Slowly Starts to Consider Treating Covid Like the FluShould I
Investment company Mountain Capital Investment Advisors, Inc (Current Portfolio) buys BTC iShares MSCI EAFE Value ETF, BTC iShares MSCI EAFE Growth ETF, Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight ETF, iShares MSCI EM ESG Select ETF, Amazon.com Inc, sells Schwab International Equity ETF, iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF, BTC iShares U.S.
Sarah London, Vice Chairman of Centene, joins Yahoo Finance Live to talk about Centene's health care initiatives, CMS changes, and how they are handling COVID-19 hospitalizations.
Dividend stocks are a great way to boost your cash flow over the years. Two stocks that have raised their dividend payments for more than 40 years in a row are Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) and Target (NYSE: TGT). Pharmacy giant Walgreens is coming off a strong quarter thanks to increased traffic due to COVID-19; Walgreens stores are convenient places for people to get vaccinated.
The review comes as Walgreens pushes deeper into healthcare. Private equity groups are touted as the most likely buyers of the business.
The Boots business has over 2,200 stores across the UK, which include pharmacies, health and beauty stores, among others, according to the chain's website. The review comes at a time when the company, which was formed in 2014 after the acquisition of stake in Alliance Boots by Walgreens, moves beyond its drugstores with its investments in two smaller healthcare providers, CareCentrix and VillageMD. Late last year, Walgreens also launched its Walgreens Health unit to provide pharmacy and primar...
Walgreens jumped 16% in December and is ramping up vaccination efforts for Covid booster shots. Is Walgreens stock a buy?