Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Education Tech stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Education Tech stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down -0.5% in a week
- Education Tech stocks down 6.0% on average while median return down 5.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EDTK 3.0%, $AMST 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DAO -6.7%, $BOXL -12.4%, $PSO -14.7%, $CHGG -20.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMST 12.8%, $EDTK 7.9%, $LAIX 1.1%, $BOXL 1.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ASPU -2.5%, $DAO -10.1%, $PSO -15.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.3%, for the past 3 months is 18.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.4%, the lowest correlation is -3.4%, the latest correlation is -1.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.2% between BOXL and LAIX
The lowest correlation is -35.5% between AMST and EDTK
Chegg, Inc. ( NYSE:CHGG ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine some...
The direct-to-consumer service was launched in July in an attempt to recapture sales it had lost to the second-hand book market.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga., October 14, 2021--Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage, and software solutions, today announces that its MimioSTEM curriculum solution – MyStemKits – is now aligned to Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
WUXI, China, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skillful Craftsman Education Technology Ltd. (“the Company” or “Skillful Craftsman”) (NASDAQ: EDTK), an education technology company focusing on providing online vocational education services since its inception in 2013, noted that, on October 12, 2021, The General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the General Office of the State Council jointly issued Opinions on Promoting the High-quality Development of Modern Voc
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of June 30th. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) is one of the leading players in the education technology market. Its services are becoming increasingly sought after as more learning is happening online. Let's look closer at Chegg's business to determine if the stock is a buy right now.