Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Education Tech stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 1.5% in a day
- Education Tech stocks down 6.8% on average while median return down 8.2% in a week
- Education Tech stocks down 14.8% on average while median return down 10.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PSO 9.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CHGG -12.2%, $AMST -23.9%, $EDTK -28.4%, $LAIX -28.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PSO 5.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMST -9.2%, $BOXL -9.9%, $EDTK -10.8%, $LAIX -16.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.8%, for the past 3 months is 19.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.7%, the lowest correlation is -13.1%, the latest correlation is 26.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 69.7% between BOXL and LAIX
The lowest correlation is -44.7% between ASPU and DAO
Brand Integration Partners, Including Incfile, Roommates.com, and Smart Jobs Search, Provide Cast Members with Tools and Resources for Tackling Financial BurdensCOS COB, Conn., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crackle Plus, a Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE) company and one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) networks, today announced five integrated brand partnerships for season two of Crackle original award-winning seri...
Detroit, Michigan--(Newsfile Corp. - May 12, 2021) - Amesite Inc. (NASDAQ: AMST) today announced that Dr. Ann Marie Sastry, Founder & CEO, will be presenting at the Q2 Virtual Investor Summit. Event Q2 Investor Summit Date May 17-18th, 2021 Presentation May 18th at 03:30 PM ET Locationhttps://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4wndRYl-QOW02iXnrmQzlQ About Amesite Inc.Amesite is a high-tech artificial intelligence software company offering a cloud-based platform and content creation services for busines...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Skillful Craftsman Education Technology Limited...
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best work-from-home (WFH) stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best Work-From-Home (WFH) Stocks to Buy Now. Remote working is no longer a privilege held by a small, highly educated minority in the […]
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Micro Cap Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 14.74% was recorded by the fund’s investor class for the Q1 of 2021, trailing the benchmark, Russell Microcap® Index, which leapt 23.89% for the same […]
Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage, and software solutions, today announced that it has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage program as a Service Partner giving Google Cloud educators the ability to receive specialized professional development focused on improving knowledge and skills with Google Cloud tools.
Detroit, Michigan--(Newsfile Corp. - May 10, 2021) - Amesite Inc. (NASDAQ: AMST) will be presenting at the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference taking place on May 13-14, 2021. We invite our shareholders and all interested parties to explore investment opportunities within the global small cap space.Amesite's CEO, Dr. Ann Marie Sastry, will be presenting on May 14, 2021 at 1:50pm EDT.Sign up to get a free spectator pass for the event: https://www.benzinga.com/events/small-cap/global/About Amesit...
Niche Companies in Biotechnology, Cannabis, Technology, Defense, Gaming, and more in AttendanceMIAMI, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EmergingGrowth.com, a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies, announces the Schedule of the 7th Emerging Growth Conference. EmergingGrowth.com is proud to present and welcome you to the 7th Emerging Growth Conference. The Emerging Growth Conference identi...
AL, FUV, CHGG, OKTA, and SYX have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 7, 2021
Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology solutions, will hold its First Quarter 2021 financial results conference call on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The conference details are as follows: