Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Education Tech stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Education Tech stocks up 4.2% on average while median return up 2.4% in a week
- Education Tech stocks up 8.3% on average while median return up 8.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LAIX 26.8%, $BOXL 17.5%, $CHGG 10.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EDTK -5.0%, $ASPU -11.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LAIX 15.4%, $EDTK 7.6%, $PSO 5.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ASPU -0.4%, $BOXL -0.5%, $CHGG -3.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is -1.6%, for the past 3 months is 4.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 21.7%, the lowest correlation is -18.7%, the latest correlation is 3.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 49.3% between BOXL and CHGG
The lowest correlation is -42.6% between CHGG and EDTK
Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage and software solutions, today announced a successful launch of Clevertouch IMPACT Plus™ panels in Shelby County Public Schools in Kentucky, generating approximately $300,000 in revenue for Boxlight.
WUXI, China, Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skillful Craftsman Education Technology Ltd. (“the Company” or “Skillful Craftsman”) (NASDAQ: EDTK), an education technology company providing interactive online learning services, today announced that the Company has appointed Mr. Dawei Chen as Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), effective on January 21, 2021. In this newly created position, Mr. Chen will be responsible for working collaboratively with the Company’s business divisions to develop the Comp...
Wasatch Advisors, an employee-owned investment manager, published its ‘Wasatch Micro Cap Value Fund’ third-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 11.62% was recorded by the fund for the Q3 of 2020, above its Russel Microcap benchmark that returned 3.69%. You can view the fund’s top 10 […]
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for February 2021.
Every investor in Aspen Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ASPU ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But you can significantly boost your returns by...
14% year-over-year revenue growth 28% year-over-year total fee-paying members growthWUXI, China, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skillful Craftsman Education Technology Ltd. (“the Company”) (NASDAQ: EDTK), an education technology company providing interactive online learning services, today announced its financial results for the first six months of fiscal year 2021 ended September 30, 2020.First Six Months of Fiscal Year 2021 Financial and Operational HighlightsAll financial figures are in U...
Chegg Inc. (NYSE: CHGG), the online education platform which provides study tools, textbook rentals, math and writing support, and skills training to millions of students in over 190 countries, today announced a new tool available to faculty in response to the dramatic shift to online home assessments and examinations due to the Covid-19 pandemic.