Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Education Tech stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down -0.2% in a day
- Education Tech stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down 2.6% in a week
- Education Tech stocks up 7.7% on average while median return up 3.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CHGG 31.6%, $PSO 6.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EDTK -14.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PSO 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EDTK -4.6%, $DAO -6.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 8.1%, for the past 3 months is 18.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.9%, the lowest correlation is -19.9%, the latest correlation is 24.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 42.3% between DAO and PSO
The lowest correlation is -29.4% between CHGG and EDTK
In this article, we will take a look at 15 of the largest education companies in the world. If you want to see more of the largest education companies in the world, go directly to 5 Largest Education Companies in the World. Education has historically been a public sector service since it’s so important. In […]
PSO vs. DIS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Youdao ( NYSE:DAO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CN¥1.40b (up 1.1% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Youdao Inc (NYSE: DAO) reported third-quarter FY22 sales growth of 35% year-on-year to $197.15 million, beating the consensus of $184.55 million. Segment Revenues: Learning Services rose 37.2% to $124.9 million, Smart Devices increased 40.1% to $50.1 million, and Online Marketing Services climbed 14.9% to $22.1 million. The gross margin expanded 160 basis points to 54.2%, and the gross profit rose 39% to $106.9 million. The loss from operations was $(30.8) million. The company held $134 million
Youdao, Inc. ("Youdao" or the "Company") (NYSE: DAO), a leading technology-focused intelligent learning company in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Last week, Chegg, Inc. ( NYSE:CHGG ) insiders, who had purchased shares in the previous 12 months were rewarded...
SANTA CLARA, Calif., November 16, 2022--Chegg, Inc. (NYSE: CHGG), the leading student-first online learning company, today announced a global partnership with Calm, in which Chegg Study Pack users will gain free access to Calm Premium’s subscription service with hundreds of hours of content in seven languages. This includes guided meditation for anxiety and stress, over 100 sleep stories, and exclusive music tracks to cultivate focus and relaxation.
ENLC, LPG and CHGG made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on November 9, 2022.
Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) is an education technology company experiencing solid top- and bottom-line growth. This growth stock reported third-quarter earnings that thrilled stock market investors. This video highlights whether this growth stock is a buy right now.
Tech stocks have taken a beating in 2022. On the bright side, that's opened up opportunities to buy them at bargain valuations. This video will highlight my best tech stock to buy in November. *Stock prices used were the afternoon prices of Nov.