Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Educational Services stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Educational Services stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 3.8% in a week
- Educational Services stocks down 8.0% on average while median return down 9.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMBO 37.4%, $TEDU 24.2%, $HMHC 19.2%, $LINC 15.9%, $STG 12.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BEDU -28.0%, $EDTK -28.4%, $LAIX -28.5%, $WAFU -34.6%, $METX -37.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ATGE 9.3%, $LINC 8.5%, $AFYA 7.8%, $LAUR 6.9%, $STG 5.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LAIX -16.2%, $RGS -23.4%, $ONE -25.5%, $BEDU -27.1%, $WAFU -27.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 7.3%, for the past 3 months is 11.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 27.0%, the lowest correlation is -0.8%, the latest correlation is 13.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.0% between CAE and LAIX
The lowest correlation is -45.1% between AMBO and GHC
WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders of Tarena International, Inc. (NASDAQ: TEDU) resulting from allegations that Tarena may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public.
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Small Cap Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 15.42% was recorded by the fund’s investor class for the Q1 of 2021, trailing the benchmark, Russell 2000® Value Index, that rose to 21.17% for […]
Zhongchao Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ZCMD ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 9.8x might make it look like a strong buy right...
SHENZHEN, China, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Meten EdtechX Education Group Ltd. (Nasdaq: METX) (“Meten EdtechX” or the “Company”), one of the leading omnichannel English language training (“ELT”) service providers in China, today reported that the Company achieved positive cash flow in March 2021. The Company’s overall operating cash flow reached RMB8.2 million in March 2021. Particularly, the operating cash flow from offline learning centers was RMB15.59 million, excluding the ABC Junior E...
RISE Education Cayman Ltd ("RISE" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: REDU), a leading junior English Language Training ("ELT") provider in China, today announced it plans to release its unaudited first quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, May 20, 2021 after the close of U.S. markets.
Tarena International, Inc. (NASDAQ: TEDU) ("Tarena" or the "Company"), a leading provider of adult professional education and K-12 education services in China, today announced that it will report its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 before the U.S. market opens on May 25, 2021. The earnings release will be available on the investor relations page of the Company's website at http://ir.tedu.cn.
News Corporation (NWSA) acquires Houghton Mifflin Harcourt's Books & Media segment for $349 million in cash.
American Public Education's (APEI) first-quarter results benefit from solid enrollment growth.
Learning technology leader Houghton Mifflin Harcourt ("HMH" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: HMHC) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiaries, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishers Inc., Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company and HMH Publishers LLC, are commencing a cash tender offer (the "Asset Sale Offer") to purchase up to $158 million aggregate principal amount (the "Offer Amount") of their 9.000% Senior Secured Notes due 2025 (the "Notes"), at a purchase price of 100% of the principa...