Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Educational Services stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Educational Services stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.5% in a week
- Educational Services stocks up 8.1% on average while median return up 5.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TAL 31.9%, $CHGG 31.6%, $LOPE 29.5%, $PRDO 25.8%, $LINC 22.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EDU -7.4%, $EDTK -14.7%, $LAUR -17.5%, $VSTA -23.5%, $ARCE -23.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VTRU 13.9%, $LINC 6.0%, $LAUR 2.6%, $ARCE 2.5%, $LOPE 1.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TAL -3.8%, $EDTK -4.6%, $EDU -5.5%, $AFYA -6.2%, $DAO -6.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 4.9%, for the past 3 months is 9.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 21.2%, the lowest correlation is -2.6%, the latest correlation is -2.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 66.2% between DAO and ZCMD
The lowest correlation is -70.9% between EDU and LRN
RPM International, W.W. Grainger, Grand Canyon Education and Texas Roadhouse are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Sunlands Technology Group ( NYSE:STG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CN¥576.2m (down 3.2...
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitru Limited (“Vitru”) announces that it has entered into a definitive agreement with the sellers (“Sellers") of CESUMAR – Centro de Ensino Superior de Maringá Ltda (“UniCesumar”) pursuant to which the Sellers have agreed to a purchase price reduction of R$73.1 million. This reduction is part of the purchase price adjustment mechanism agreed upon by Vitru and the Sellers in the Quota Purchase Agreement relating to the UniCesumar business
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock experiences a golden cross technical event?
Every investor on earth makes bad calls sometimes. But really big losses can really drag down an overall portfolio. So...
BEIJING, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ATA Creativity Global ("ACG" or the "Company", Nasdaq: AACG), an international educational services company focused on providing quality learning experiences that cultivate and enhance students’ creativity, today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022, after the close of the stock market on Wednesday, November 30, 2022. The Company will discuss those results in a conference call at
While seeking a profitable portfolio of stocks offering optimum value and growth investing, try the GARP strategy. W.W. Grainger (GWW), RPM, Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) and Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) are some stocks that hold promise.
FLORIANÓPOLIS, Brazil, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vitru Limited (Nasdaq: VTRU) (“Vitru”) today announced the settlement of its previously announced rights offering (the “Rights Offering”). The Rights Offering resulted in the issuance of 926,206 common shares of Vitru (which, upon issuance, amount to approximately 2.8% of Vitru’s outstanding common shares) and raised gross proceeds of approximately U.S.$14.8 million. As a result of the Rights Offering and Crescera’s investment pursuant to
Sunlands Technology Group (NYSE: STG) ("Sunlands" or the "Company"), a leader in China's online post-secondary and professional education, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Amid a challenging macro environment, Adtalem Global Education (ATGE) benefits from cost-saving efforts and the Walden acquisition.