Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Educational Services stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Educational Services stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.1% in a week
- Educational Services stocks up 6.5% on average while median return up 5.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TEDU 92.4%, $EDU 60.4%, $TAL 19.1%, $PRDO 12.4%, $COE 12.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LAUR -8.6%, $ARCE -11.4%, $ASPU -14.3%, $AFYA -17.5%, $UTI -21.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TEDU 26.5%, $LRN 11.7%, $COE 7.5%, $PRDO 5.6%, $ZCMD 5.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TAL -2.6%, $ARCE -5.5%, $VSTA -8.5%, $DAO -9.3%, $STG -14.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.2%, for the past 3 months is 11.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 26.4%, the lowest correlation is -1.6%, the latest correlation is 3.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.2% between ATGE and LOPE
The lowest correlation is -65.9% between EDTK and VTRU
Adtalem (ATGE) benefits from solid demand for healthcare programs and offerings.
Global supplier will support Lincoln’s Collision Repair and Refinishing programs at its campuses nationwide.Parsippany, NJ, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation (NASDAQ: LINC), a national leader in specialized technical training for more than 75 years, has entered into an agreement with AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc. Lincoln Tech’s Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology programs across the country will utilize paints and refinish coatings solely from AkzoNobe
RESTON, Va., June 29, 2022--Stride, Inc. (NYSE: LRN)—a leading provider of innovative, high-quality, and tech-enabled education solutions—today named Donna Blackman as its new Chief Financial Officer, effective July 1, 2022.
American Public University System (APUS) today announced that U.S. Marine Corps Lieutenant General Lori E. Reynolds (retired) has been appointed to its Board of Trustees. An experienced strategic leader with a demonstrated history of leading organizational change, Reynolds was the most senior woman in the Marine Corps for over eight years; she now serves as CEO of LEReynolds Group, a consulting firm founded in September 2021, and Chair of the Board Emeritus at Sea Services Leadership Association
Here is how A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) and Adtalem Global Education (ATGE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Increased analyst coverage over the past few weeks may lead to solid price appreciation for stocks like Points.com (PCOM), Nova (NVMI), Standard Motor (SMP), Universal Technical (UTI) and CONSOL Energy (CEIX).
Tarena International, Inc. (NASDAQ: TEDU) ("Tarena" or the "Company"), a leading provider of adult professional education and childhood & adolescent quality education services in China, today announced that its board of directors has authorized the Company to extend its share repurchase program launched in December 2021 over the next six months. Pursuant to the extended share repurchase program, the Company may repurchase up to approximately US$1.36 million of its Class A ordinary shares through