Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electric Vehicle stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 2.0% in a day
- Electric Vehicle stocks down 17.8% on average while median return down 20.3% in a week
- Electric Vehicle stocks down 32.4% on average while median return down 38.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PII 12.8%, $ABB 3.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $XPEV -44.1%, $SOLO -48.5%, $BEEM -50.2%, $FUV -59.8%, $WKHS -62.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PII 8.0%, $ABB 2.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $XPEV -24.2%, $SOLO -24.3%, $BEEM -25.4%, $NIO -29.2%, $BLNK -29.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.3%, for the past 3 months is 30.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 73.9%, the lowest correlation is 6.2%, the latest correlation is 19.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.0% between NIO and XPEV
The lowest correlation is -25.0% between ABB and SOLO
Relentless innovation in the transport space, the rise of investing with ESG principles in mind, and the allure of new companies going public have spurred big moves in NKLA stock and scores of others over the past 12 months. NKLA stock tanked more than 15% for the week. Analyst Paul Coster reportedly cut his price target to 30 from 33 for "tactical reasons."
GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of zero-emission, electric-powered medium and heavy-duty vehicles, today announces its investor conference roadshow schedule for March.
The stock market worked off a midday slump and closed higher Friday, as the jobs report and bond yields were in focus.
Volkswagen is speeding up EV production plans in Europe and elsewhere. VW stock slipped from a multiyear high. Tesla, Nio and other EV stocks are crashing.
Shares of Workhorse Group (NASDAQ: WKHS), Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA), and Churchill Capital IV (NYSE: CCIV) are all down as well today, though each has its own story. As of 1:45 p.m. EST today, Workhorse Group shares were down 6%, while Nikola was down 5.6%. Churchill Capital IV, which plans to bring Lucid Motors public through a merger, was down 2%.
NEW YORK, March 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces an investigation of potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders of Workhorse Group Inc. (NASDAQ: WKHS) resulting from allegations that Workhorse may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public. SO WHAT: If you purchased Workhorse securities you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees or costs through a contin...
Bireme Capital, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 47.1% was recorded by the fund for the year end 2020, outperforming its S&P500 benchmark that delivered an 18.3% return. You can view the fund’s top 5 holdings to have a […]
OTTAWA, ON, March 5, 2021 /CNW/ - The Honourable Marco E. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, today issued the following statement:"Canada is one of the top destinations in the world for immigration and travel, with millions of people from across the globe hoping to come here every year.
Miami Beach, FL, March 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blink Charging Co. (Nasdaq: BLNK, BLNKW) ("Blink" or the "Company"), a leading owner, operator, and provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and services, today announced that Michael D. Farkas, Chief Executive Officer will participate in a virtual fireside chat at Cowen and Company’s Mobility Disruption Conference on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 12:30 PM EST. Mr. Farkas, Brendan Jones, President, and Michael Rama, Chief Financial Of...