Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electric Vehicle stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Electric Vehicle stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Electric Vehicle stocks down 9.6% on average while median return down 8.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $XPEV 15.1%, $PII 8.5%, $TSLA 7.5%, $NKLA 3.8%, $LCID 3.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AYRO -22.6%, $WKHS -22.8%, $RIDE -24.3%, $BEEM -35.4%, $GP -42.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $XPEV 10.3%, $LI 6.7%, $NIO 5.6%, $PII 3.5%, $TSLA 2.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RIDE -5.5%, $FSR -8.4%, $NIU -10.1%, $GP -11.0%, $BEEM -11.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.0%, for the past 3 months is 38.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 72.4%, the lowest correlation is 27.6%, the latest correlation is 52.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.6% between LI and XPEV
The lowest correlation is -19.0% between LI and PII
Hundreds of Chinese companies are listed on U.S. markets. But which are the best Chinese stocks to buy or watch right now? JD.com , Nio, Li Auto, Xpeng and BYD Co.. China is the world's most-populous nation and the second-largest economy with a booming urban middle class and amazing entrepreneurial activity.
Phoenix-based zero-emissions maker Nikola Corp. has won a key approval from the state of California, making its battery-powered semitruck eligible for a state voucher incentive. Here's what that means.
Elmira, NY, based Investment company Chemung Canal Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys Health Care Select Sector SPDR, Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF, Roche Holding AG, Ecolab Inc, Communication Services Select Sector SPDR Fund, sells Comcast Corp, Medtronic PLC, Merck Inc, DuPont de Nemours Inc, T.
Baton Rouge, LA, based Investment company Louisiana State Employees Retirement System (Current Portfolio) buys Airbnb Inc, Lucid Group Inc, Fortinet Inc, Palo Alto Networks Inc, Alcoa Corp, sells Signature Bank, , SolarEdge Technologies Inc, FactSet Research Systems Inc, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Louisiana State Employees Retirement System.
Luxury electric auto maker turning its attention to Europe, Middle East
Electric-truck maker Bollinger is postponing development of their passenger truck and SUV and shifting focus to commercial trucks and vehicles.
Yahoo Finance Live’s Brian Sozzi discusses the top concerns and challenges for American automaker Ford moving forward.
Yahoo Finance's Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi discuss Tesla's Cybertruck delay until 2023 and how dogecoin is surging after Elon Musk begins accepting the crypto for some merchandise.