Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electric Vehicle stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 1.7% in a day
- Electric Vehicle stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 3.6% in a week
- Electric Vehicle stocks down 18.3% on average while median return down 11.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $KNDI 10.0%, $XPEV 5.2%, $IDRV 4.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FUV -24.2%, $BLNK -26.3%, $NKLA -36.8%, $WKHS -37.1%, $RIDE -42.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $XPEV 19.8%, $NIO 10.2%, $KNDI 9.1%, $LI 9.0%, $BEEM 7.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BLNK -4.5%, $FSR -6.0%, $RIDE -6.3%, $NKLA -7.9%, $WKHS -17.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.4%, for the past 3 months is 36.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 64.4%, the lowest correlation is 13.3%, the latest correlation is 44.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.4% between LCID and NIO
The lowest correlation is -7.0% between GP and LI
Following the announcement of the Series 3 product, designed specifically for two and three-wheeled EVs, Blink announced the integration and rebrand of SemaConnect India including its facilities, charging network, and EV driver mobile application Miami Beach, Fla., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blink Charging Co. (NASDAQ: BLNK) (“Blink” or the “Company”), a leading manufacturer, owner, operator and provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and services, today announced the integr
Shares of electric vehicle companies Canoo (NASDAQ: GOEV), Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA), and Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ: RIDE) were tumbling today after an analyst made comments yesterday indicating that price drops for EVs could be the new normal. EV stock investors may also be on edge as the Federal Reserve meets today to decide on how it will proceed with interest rate increases to fight inflation. As a result of all of this news, Canoo's shares were down 6.1%, Nikola had fallen 3.7%, and Lordstown'...
Godfrey Marine, manufacturer of premium Godfrey pontoon boats and Hurricane deck boats, announced the launch of two new apparel and accessories lineups for boating enthusiasts. Every item was created by the Godfrey Marine, Parts, Garments & Accessories (PG&A) team with the modern-day boater in mind. The current product lineup includes coolers, docking products, inflatable mats, boating lines, drinkware, hats, and an extensive offering of artfully crafted apparel.
GreenPower Motor Company Inc. (NASDAQ: GP) (TSXV: GPV) ("GreenPower"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of purpose-built, all-electric, zero-emission medium and heavy-duty vehicles serving the cargo and delivery market, shuttle and transit space and school bus sector, today announced that John McDavid has been appointed the production manager for its all-electric school bus manufacturing facility in South Charleston, West Virginia.
Fisker Inc. (FSR) closed at $5.80 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.4% move from the prior day.
Workhorse Group Inc (NASDAQ: WKHS) has launched a new Certified Dealer Program, an initiative to develop an official network of verified dealers. The company has engaged Kingsburg Truck Center, a work truck dealer headquartered in Kingsburg, California, as its first certified electric vehicle (EV) dealer in California. As part of the new program, Workhorse has established a training program that provides dealers with both hands-on and online training, including technical sales training. "The lau
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
CINCINNATI, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workhorse Group Inc. (Nasdaq: WKHS) (“Workhorse” or “the Company”), an American technology company focused on pioneering the transition to zero emission commercial vehicles, today announced the launch of its new Certified Dealer Program, an initiative to develop an official network of verified dealers that have passed the protocols necessary to safely repair and maintain the electric components of the Company’s vehicles. Workhorse has engaged Kingsb
Volkswagen, BMW AG, XPeng and Blink Charging are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.