Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Electric Vehicle stocks up 3.4% on average while median return up 3.1% in a day
- Electric Vehicle stocks up 6.8% on average while median return up 4.4% in a week
- Electric Vehicle stocks up 34.9% on average while median return up 37.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WKHS 102.0%, $FSR 81.1%, $FUV 73.5%, $XPEV 67.6%, $RIDE 58.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PII -0.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FUV 25.3%, $WKHS 19.0%, $FSR 17.1%, $XPEV 11.8%, $KNDI 10.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $IDRV -0.6%, $ABB -1.6%, $RIDE -8.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 39.2%, for the past 3 months is 48.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.6%, the lowest correlation is 0.9%, the latest correlation is 38.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.6% between ABB and IDRV
The lowest correlation is -37.5% between TSLA and WKHS
WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Arcimoto Inc. (NASDAQ: FUV) between February 14, 2018 and March 22, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important June 18, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline in the securities class action commenced by the firm.
These are the electric car stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q3 2021.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith reminds investors of the upcoming June 18, 2021 deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion in the case filed on behalf of investors who purchased Arcimoto, Inc. ("Arcimoto" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: FUV) securities between February 14, 2018 and March 22, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").
Relentless innovation in the long-haul transport space, the rise of investing with ESG principles in mind, and the allure of new companies going public have spurred big moves in NKLA stock and scores of others over the past year. Consider fuel cell and battery electric truck start-up Nikola. For instance, NKLA soared 19% on May 27 in volume that hummed 77% above its average turnover over the past 50 trading days.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 11, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC reminds investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against the following publicly-traded companies. You can review a copy of the Complaints by visiting the links below or you may contact Peretz Bronstein, Esq.
Shares of several companies in the electric vehicle space had an exciting week, but "exciting" doesn't always mean good. While quite a few did well on the resurgence in interest in so-called meme stocks, at least one -- Lordstown Motors (NASDAQ: RIDE) -- had a rough ride on some grim news. Churchill Capital IV (NYSE: CCIV), the special-purpose acquisition company set to merge with Lucid Motors, was up about 6%.
Los Angeles, California--(Newsfile Corp. - June 11, 2021) - The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Arcimoto, Inc. ("Arcimoto" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: FUV) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.Investors who purchased the Company's securities between February 14, 2018 and March 22, 2021, inclus
(Bloomberg) -- William Li is being mobbed. At a gala dinner in Shanghai, the founder of Chinese electric carmaker Nio Inc. can barely move forward in the buffet queue before being stopped for another selfie, handshake or hug. Swapping his usual attire of jeans and a T-shirt for a tailored grey suit and blue dress shirt, the tall 46-year-old happily obliges with a smile.Li manages to spoon a small amount of fried rice and vegetables onto his plate, but he’s not here for the food. Over the next th
Pomerantz LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Arcimoto Inc. ("Arcimoto" or the "Company")(NASDAQ: FUV) and certain of its officers. The class action, filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, and docketed under 21-cv-02870, is on behalf of a class consisting of all persons and entities other than Defendants that purchased or otherwise acquired the publicly traded securities of Arcimoto between February 14, 2018 and March 22, 2021