Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Components stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.6% in a day
- Electronic Components stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down -0.5% in a week
- Electronic Components stocks down 11.8% on average while median return down 7.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FSLR 27.3%, $OLED 14.2%, $CTS 4.9%, $ROG 4.8%, $CAMT 3.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VICR -22.8%, $CLFD -25.0%, $SENS -28.3%, $CAMP -28.6%, $SGMA -43.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CODA 11.3%, $KTCC 5.6%, $OLED 5.1%, $RELL 4.0%, $RFIL 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NSYS -10.7%, $MVIS -10.8%, $SENS -19.5%, $VIAO -22.4%, $SGMA -31.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.9%, for the past 3 months is 25.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.7%, the lowest correlation is 6.5%, the latest correlation is 37.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.3% between APH and GLW
The lowest correlation is -59.0% between BELFA and OLED
Newly Issued Patent to Support the Continued Replacement of Wind Turbine Batteries with Ultracapacitor Module TechnologyLAFOX, Ill., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL), a global provider of engineered solutions for renewable energy, is pleased to announce the issuance of U.S. Patent No. 18/184,961 (the ’961 Patent). The ’961 Patent is the third patent covering the Company’s Pitch Energy module with additional U.S. and foreign patents still pending. Ric
Per the latest collaboration with TE Connectivity, 3D Systems (DDD) develops an innovative additive manufacturing solution to produce electrical connectors.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Amongst other things...
Preliminary FY23 Q3 net sales estimated to exceed $70 million, an increase of 27% over the prior year third quarter, subject to final reviewPreliminary backlog is estimated to be $175.1 millionPreliminary operating income is estimated to be $7.6 million subject to final review, or 10.8% of net sales, an increase of 110% over the prior year quarter LAFOX, Ill., March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) today announced preliminary results for its third quarter
Enphase's (ENPH) installers witness the increased adoption of the Enphase Energy System, powered by 1Q8 microinverters, in Virginia.
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day March Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023.
Coda Octopus Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CODA) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to Coda Octopus Group’s First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Vico, and I’ll be your operator today. Before this call, Coda Octopus issued its financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended […]
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best renewable energy stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Renewable Energy Stocks to Buy Now. One of the few industries that are headed for a certain path of growth all over the world is renewable energy, […]
TE Connectivity Ltd.'s ( NYSE:TEL ) periodic dividend will be increasing on the 2nd of June to $0.59, with investors...