Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Components stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- Electronic Components stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.8% in a week
- Electronic Components stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 3.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RELL 35.6%, $PLUG 23.1%, $CLFD 19.8%, $VICR 14.2%, $CLS 9.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RESN -12.1%, $SENS -13.6%, $LEDS -15.3%, $KOPN -15.5%, $MVIS -27.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PLUG 17.9%, $RELL 12.5%, $NPTN 6.7%, $VICR 5.7%, $OLED 5.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MEI -3.4%, $BHE -3.9%, $PKE -4.6%, $VIAO -5.8%, $NSYS -11.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.6%, for the past 3 months is 21.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 55.3%, the lowest correlation is 15.2%, the latest correlation is 15.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.4% between APH and FLEX
The lowest correlation is -59.4% between ELTK and IEC
NEWTON, Kan., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Aerospace Corp. (NYSE-PKE) announces the appointment of Kenneth Kim as its Vice President of Business Development and Program Management. Mr. Kim will continue to be responsible for the Company’s Program Management function. In his new Business Development role, Mr. Kim will be responsible for developing strategic opportunities for the Company in the aerospace industry. These strategic opportunities may be in the forms of acquisitions, joint v
In this article, we discuss the 9 best hydrogen fuel cell stocks to buy. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stocks To Buy. Hydrogen fuel cell technology is set to grow as governments around the world get serious about solving the climate […]
Assembly Ventures, the first transatlantic mobility fund in the world, is proud to announce its investment into Our Next Energy Inc. (ONE), a Michigan-based energy storage solutions startup. ONE has demonstrated technologies that can double the range of electric vehicles, a key to increasing adoption. In addition to improving range, ONE is focused on lowering cost while adopting chemistries that don't pose a thermal runaway risk.
For Automotive and Industrial Equipment, Device Offers Maximum Working Voltage of 1500 V in 4527 Case SizeMALVERN, Pa., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) today introduced the industry’s first high voltage chip divider to be offered in a ribbed molded package with compliant surface-mount leads. Designed to reduce component counts and improve TC tracking performance and ratio stability in automotive and industrial equipment, the Vishay Techno CDMM delivers
Hydrogen fuel cell leader Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) had a big week last week, announcing multiple corporate partnerships to manufacture fuel cell parts, pioneer fuel cell use in airplanes, and bring to market a hydrogen-powered fuel cell van. Plug's biggest news -- its prediction that revenues will leap to more than $800 million next year and more than triple that number over the following three years -- helped to raise analyst price targets and lift shares of Plug Power. It also sparked stock...
ORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTH) ("LightPath," the "Company," or "we"), a leading vertically integrated global manufacturer and integrator of proprietary optical and infrared components and high-level assemblies, today announced the addition of freeform optics to its portfolio of high performance, next-generation custom molded optical solutions.
Flex (NASDAQ: FLEX) announced today it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Anord Mardix, a global leader in critical power solutions, from private equity firm Bertram Capital. The acquisition adds to Flex's portfolio of Power products and expands its offering in the data center market. The $540 million all-cash transaction has been unanimously approved by Flex's Board of Directors and is expected to close in the fourth quarter of calendar 2021, subject to customary closing conditi
LONDON, October 18, 2021--nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, will report third quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, October 28, 2021. The company will also hold a conference call with analysts and investors at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 873 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]