Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Components stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Electronic Components stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 1.0% in a week
- Electronic Components stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VIAO 28.0%, $RELL 26.1%, $LPTH 14.7%, $JBL 10.9%, $BELFB 10.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LEDS -23.6%, $PLUG -25.3%, $SGMA -31.7%, $CAMP -35.9%, $MVIS -36.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LPTH 10.3%, $VIAO 7.5%, $SENS 5.2%, $FLEX 4.6%, $CLS 4.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PLUG -6.1%, $VICR -6.4%, $LEDS -6.7%, $RESN -9.4%, $MVIS -9.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.8%, for the past 3 months is 18.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.4%, the lowest correlation is 5.7%, the latest correlation is 10.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.5% between KOPN and MVIS
The lowest correlation is -55.9% between FSLR and IEC
Plug Power, a maker of hydrogen fuel cells, teams up with South Korea's Edison Motors to make city buses. Is PLUG stock a buy now?
Crocs and Ashland Global have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
NUREMBERG, Germany, January 13, 2022--VIA optronics AG (NYSE: VIAO) ("VIA" or the "Company"), a leading supplier of interactive display systems and solutions, today announced changes to the committee composition of its Supervisory Board.
CHICAGO, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Methode Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: MEI), a leading global supplier of custom-engineered solutions for user interface, LED lighting and power distribution applications, will present at the Sidoti Small Cap Virtual Investor Conference on Wednesday, January 19 at 4:00 p.m. EST. A simultaneous webcast can be accessed through the company’s website, www.methode.com, by selecting the Investors page. The webcast will also be archived on the same Investors page. A
Cobleskill, NY, based Investment company Fenimore Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Clarivate PLC, Amphenol Corp, Chemed Corp, Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc, Dream Finders Homes Inc, sells Landstar System Inc, Digital Realty Trust Inc, SouthState Corp, Home BancShares Inc, Healthcare Services Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Fenimore Asset Management Inc.
Saratoga Springs, NY, based Investment company Adirondack Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Russell 2000 Index Fund, Ford Motor Co, Arco Platform, Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, TransMedics Group Inc, sells Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund, Vanguard Total International Stock, AT&T Inc, Eli Lilly and Co, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Adirondack Trust Co.
In 2022, 21.5GW of new utility-scale electricity is projected to be generated from solar energy. To capitalize on this profitable trend, you may want to keep an eye on ENPH, SOL, FSLR
TORONTO, Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celestica Inc. (NYSE: CLS) (TSX: CLS), a leader in design, manufacturing and supply chain solutions for the world's most innovative companies, will host its fourth quarter 2021 financial results, webcast and conference call on January 27, 2022. Financial results will be released after market close on January 26, 2022. Event: Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results, Webcast and Conference Call Date: January 27, 2022 Time: 8:00 am ESTWeblink: Webcast detail
With the third-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the fourth quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was Celestica Inc. (NYSE:CLS). Celestica Inc. (NYSE:CLS) was in […]
Oslo, Q8, based Investment company DnB Asset Management AS (Current Portfolio) buys Check Point Software Technologies, Apple Inc, Accenture PLC, Western Digital Corp, Wells Fargo, sells Meta Platforms Inc, International Business Machines Corp, Micron Technology Inc, JPMorgan Chase, Cisco Systems Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, DnB Asset Management AS.