Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Components stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 3.8% in a day
- Electronic Components stocks down 4.6% on average while median return down 5.4% in a week
- Electronic Components stocks down 8.1% on average while median return down 6.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LEDS 100.8%, $CLFD 10.6%, $NVT 8.7%, $VPG 8.0%, $CTS 4.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PLUG -23.7%, $NPTN -24.4%, $KOPN -30.5%, $RESN -33.9%, $AMPG -54.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LEDS 33.3%, $VPG 5.2%, $PLXS 1.6%, $CLS 0.4%, $NPTN 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BELFB -13.4%, $CAMT -14.1%, $OLED -14.3%, $KOPN -15.9%, $AMPG -20.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.9%, for the past 3 months is 27.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.9%, the lowest correlation is 5.6%, the latest correlation is 35.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.6% between FLEX and JBL
The lowest correlation is -59.6% between CLFD and CODA
SANTA ANA, Calif., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTMI), a leading global printed circuit board (“PCB”) and radio frequency (“RF”) components and assemblies manufacturer, announced today that Robert E. Klatell has retired from his position as Chairman of the Board and Board member of TTM in accordance with TTM’s Corporate Governance Policy that proscribes a mandatory retirement for Directors at the age of 75. Mr. Klatell has served as a Director of our Company s...
Fuel cell stocks have been on fire over the past year as investors speculate that hydrogen could be a growing fuel source over the next decade. Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) is growing, becoming more profitable, and bringing fuel cells to markets that have trillions of dollars of revenue potential. You can see below that fuel cell companies are relatively small by revenue, but Bloom Energy generates by far the most revenue in the industry, despite having a smaller market cap than Plug Power and Ball...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
The performance at Bel Fuse Inc. ( NASDAQ:BELF.A ) has been rather lacklustre of late and shareholders may be wondering...
VIA optronics AG (NYSE: VIAO) ("VIA"), a leading supplier of interactive display systems and solutions, today announced that it will report its first quarter 2021 financial results before the opening of the US financial markets on Tuesday, May 18, 2021.
SANTA ANA, Calif., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTMI) ("TTM") is pleased to receive the recognition as a "25-years Special Contribution Suppliers" by United Automotive Electronic Systems Co., Ltd. ("UAES"). TTM is one of UAES largest PCB suppliers, and the award is presented for its continued support in providing outstanding products, services, and technological innovations to reach the desired development targets of UAES. "UAES has a long-standing partnership...
Plug Power, a maker of hydrogen fuel cells, is trying to rebound as momentum in renewable energy lifts shares. Is PLUG stock a buy right now?
View more earnings on VPGSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaAllot Misses Q1 Revenue, FY21 Revenue Guidance Falls ShortPaysafe Stock Tumbles On Q1 Earnings Miss, EBITDA Margin Contraction; Raised FY21 Revenue Guidance© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Fuel cell industry bellwether Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) issued a business update yesterday, giving investors a preview of what it expects to report when its official earnings come out next week. Today, shares of FuelCell Energy (NASDAQ: FCEL) stock are down 3% as of 9:40 a.m. EDT. As my colleague Scott Levine reported yesterday evening, Plug Power issued its update after close of trading Monday, and the news wasn't great.