Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Electronic Components stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Electronic Components stocks up 6.3% on average while median return up 2.5% in a week
- Electronic Components stocks up 25.8% on average while median return up 10.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SENS 586.0%, $RESN 163.0%, $KOPN 91.6%, $PLUG 84.1%, $IEC 65.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FSLR -0.2%, $ESP -2.6%, $CODA -2.9%, $LPTH -12.1%, $MVIS -21.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SENS 86.7%, $KOPN 64.1%, $CLFD 29.0%, $RESN 20.3%, $RFIL 17.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NVT -3.9%, $CREE -5.2%, $PLXS -5.9%, $NSYS -6.3%, $LPTH -11.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.0%, for the past 3 months is 18.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.9%, the lowest correlation is 9.3%, the latest correlation is 28.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.7% between LPTH and MVIS
The lowest correlation is -46.0% between CODA and LPTH
Cardtronics PLC (NASDAQ: CATM)
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
In this article, we discuss the 11 best clean energy stocks to buy now. If you are in a hurry, you can skip and click to read the 5 best clean energy stocks to buy now. The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) defined clean energy as energy derived from sources that are naturally replenishing but flow-limited; […]
Last week, you might have seen that Plexus Corp. ( NASDAQ:PLXS ) released its quarterly result to the market. The early...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2021 /Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Star Peak Energy Transition Corp. (NYSE:STPK) relating to its proposed merger with Stem, Inc.
WILMINGTON, Del., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating: Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (NYSE: WDR) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Waddell’s agreement to be acquired by affiliates of Macquarie Asset Management. Under the terms of the agreement, Waddell’s shareholders will receive $25.00 in cash per share. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit: https://www.rl-legal.co...
Shares of hydrogen fuel cell company Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) powered higher in Friday trading, ultimately closing the day up 5%. After all, Marketwatch headlined this morning with a story on how CEO Andrew Marsh just made more than $36 million buying Plug Power stock for about 1/25th of its market value by exercising stock options -- then turned around and sold those shares the very same day. Investors didn't follow the CEO's example, however, and one reason may be the earnings that rival Fu...
MACOM Technology's (MTSI) fiscal first quarter results are likely to reflect strength across data centers and 5G technology.
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
IBM's Q4 results reflect softness across consulting and application management services. However, Cloud revenue growth driven by synergies from Red Hat acquisition, limited the decline in revenues.