Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Computer Manufacturing stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Electronic Computer Manufacturing stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 1.2% in a week
- Electronic Computer Manufacturing stocks up 10.9% on average while median return up 9.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NSYS 32.1%, $NEON 30.2%, $DAIO 21.5%, $RFIL 16.9%, $FN 12.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KTCC -0.4%, $AGS -8.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RFIL 15.0%, $SCKT 10.6%, $AAPL 7.9%, $SMCI 4.7%, $DSWL 4.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SILC -1.2%, $TEL -1.4%, $DAIO -3.3%, $AGS -7.5%, $NSYS -14.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.7%, for the past 3 months is 13.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 36.3%, the lowest correlation is -0.3%, the latest correlation is -0.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.2% between LTRX and SILC
The lowest correlation is -43.2% between FIT and SMCI
Phreesia (PHR) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped nearly 6% on the day, amid huge volumes.
EU lawmakers have invited the chief executives of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Alphabet to a Feb. 1 hearing in Brussels as they try to crack down on the powers of U.S. tech giants. The European Parliament will in the coming months provide input into proposals by the European Commission to force the companies to play fairly with rivals and to do more to tackle online fake news and harmful content or face hefty fines. "The purpose of the planned hearing is to have an exchange with the chief execu...
TE Connectivity's (TEL) Q1 results are likely to reflect strength in the medical and sensor business, solid content growth, and the growing momentum across electric and hybrid vehicles.
Lam Research's (LRCX) fiscal second-quarter results are likely to benefit from strength in memory markets and robust equipment demand. However, heightened competition may have been a concern.
Impressive performance of Teradyne's (TER) new products & strength of the Test business are likely to reflect on Q4 results. Yet, weakness in a few end markets served might have hurt its performance.
The tech giant intends for the new high-end, niche device to be a precursor to more advanced augmented reality glasses.
Eric Migicovsky, who is developing the app, says that he has '50 iPhone 4s sitting here at my desk’ to send to users
The Dow Jones Industrial Average hit record highs Thursday, as Apple stock jumped near a new buy point. Hot IPO stocks Airbnb and DoorDash slid.
Mega cap is a designation for the largest companies in the investment universe as measured by market capitalization. This group of companies is often sought by active traders due to the breadth of operations and relative stability when compared to smaller counterparts. In this article, we will look at how many active traders monitor the state of the world's largest companies and analyze where the charts suggest prices are headed over the weeks and months ahead.
The stock sits a hair below its all-time closing high of $136.69, reached on Dec. 28, 2020, as well its record intraday peak of $138.79, which it touched on Dec. 29.