Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Computer Manufacturing stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 2.8% in a day
- Electronic Computer Manufacturing stocks down 7.6% on average while median return down 6.0% in a week
- Electronic Computer Manufacturing stocks down 8.1% on average while median return down 8.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LTRX 8.2%, $AGS 5.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KTCC -11.3%, $FN -12.0%, $SMCI -14.9%, $NEON -20.0%, $SCKT -24.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FN -9.5%, $SCKT -13.1%, $LTRX -14.4%, $NEON -15.5%, $TDC -20.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.6%, for the past 3 months is 15.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.8%, the lowest correlation is -0.1%, the latest correlation is 12.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.2% between FN and SILC
The lowest correlation is -49.1% between DGII and NSYS
View more earnings on NEONSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaDeutsche Telekom Reports Q1 Results, Raises FY21 GuidanceJust Eat Takeaway Publishes Prospectus For Proposed B GrubHub Acquisition: Reuters© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON), today reported financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Neonode, Inc. (NASDAQ:NEON) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
The major indexes rallied off lows but still declined Tuesday. The CPI is due amid inflation fears. Watch Tesla, Apple, Facebook and Roblox.
This is the first in a series of stories about the impact of India's Covid-19 crisis on the Indian and Chinese economies and the global initiative to restructure supply chains. Apple's efforts to diversify its production from China to India are being hit by the Covid-19 crisis there, with infections and factory shutdowns prompting analysts to question whether the country can become a smartphone manufacturing and export superpower. According to a report by Taiwanese news agency CNA on Saturday, F...
Some of the world's biggest chip buyers, including Apple Inc, Microsoft Corp and Alphabet Inc's Google, are joining top chip-makers such as Intel Corp to create a new lobbying group to press for government chip manufacturing subsidies. The newly formed Semiconductors in America Coalition, which also includes Amazon.com's Amazon Web Services, said Tuesday it has asked U.S. lawmakers to provide funding for the CHIPS for America Act, for which President Joe Biden has asked Congress to provide $50 ...