Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Electronic Equipment/Instruments stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Electronic Equipment/Instruments stocks up 5.1% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Electronic Equipment/Instruments stocks up 23.1% on average while median return up 10.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $POLA 196.1%, $DDD 172.7%, $FCEL 105.7%, $EMAN 87.1%, $VUZI 86.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RDCM -7.5%, $CYBE -7.7%, $ISNS -8.1%, $MAGS -14.8%, $KODK -16.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $POLA 55.7%, $BW 28.8%, $SEAC 26.0%, $DDD 20.1%, $DAIO 17.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $INVE -5.5%, $OBAS -5.5%, $ITRI -6.0%, $BMI -6.1%, $COHR -12.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.6%, for the past 3 months is 14.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 32.0%, the lowest correlation is 3.5%, the latest correlation is 11.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 69.9% between COHR and DDD
The lowest correlation is -46.8% between DAIO and FTV
Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) today announced that it will webcast its earnings conference call for the fourth quarter 2020 on Thursday, February 4, 2021 beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET and lasting approximately 1 hour.
Wedgewood Partners recently released its Q4 2020 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The Fund returned 12.2% for the fourth quarter of 2020. Meanwhile, the benchmark S&P 500 Index and the Russell 1000 Growth Index gained 12.2% and 11.4%, respectively. You should check out Wedgewood Partners’ top 5 stock picks for […]
Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today reported preliminary unaudited sales for the fourth quarter of 2020 and an update on its cash position.
Mercury Systems CTO William Conley, Ph.D. Mercury Systems CTO William Conley, Ph.D.ANDOVER, Mass., Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: MRCY, www.mrcy.com), a leader in trusted, secure mission-critical technologies for aerospace and defense, announced that that Chief Technology Officer Dr. Bill Conley has been appointed to a six-year term on the Board of Directors of the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Central Georgia Chapter. The defense trade organizat...
Itron to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results on Feb. 24, 2021
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 14, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ:MTSC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Amphenol Corporation for $58. If you are an MTS shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options.
Keysight’s Advanced Measurement Solutions Selected by NewRadio Tech to Speed Validation of Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Technology