Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Technology stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Electronic Technology stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -0.2% in a week
- Electronic Technology stocks up 5.2% on average while median return up 4.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VUZI 80.8%, $MTSL 45.8%, $ICHR 38.5%, $AVNW 37.1%, $CMBM 36.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SONM -25.9%, $EBON -26.2%, $REFR -26.4%, $CAN -33.3%, $CETX -33.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CMBM 29.0%, $PAR 26.9%, $VUZI 17.8%, $POWW 17.5%, $SGH 15.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CLRO -14.6%, $CAN -15.1%, $AMPG -20.4%, $EBON -27.8%, $ASTC -31.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.3%, for the past 3 months is 26.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.8%, the lowest correlation is 21.5%, the latest correlation is 22.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.2% between ADI and AEIS
The lowest correlation is -38.4% between AAXN and ACIA
Announcement: Moody's says no impact to CommScope's B1 CFR and negative outlook from Home Networks divestiture announcementGlobal Credit Research - 09 Apr 2021New York, April 09, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") said that CommScope Holding Company, Inc.'s ("CommScope" or "the company") announcement to divest its Home Networks business does not impact CommScope's ratings including its B1 Corporate Family Rating ("CFR") or its negative outlook at this time. CommScope recently announ...
Northwest Natural Holding Co tops the list
While the analyst notes that Dell has already seen considerable benefit from the potential spin –the stock is up 88% since The Wall Street Journal first reported on the idea last June — he thinks the stock could be worth $125 a share or maybe more. The analyst says his new sum-of-the-parts analysis, based on peer group multiples for the company’s core businesses, plus the current market value for Dell’s publicly traded subsidiaries — with a 20% conglomerate discount — gets you to $110 a share. ...
Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today announced an upcoming online panel discussion featuring Medtronic, a global leader in medical technology solutions, and TeamViewer, a leading provider of remote access software, to discuss key takeaways for a successful deployment of augmented reality for enterprise customers.
Wall Street closed higher on Thursday supported by technology stock's rally.
Keep your portfolio protected from toxic stocks like MELI, APHA, NFE, HHC and IDCC.
Lumify with Reacts in Use_ICU April 9, 2021 Amsterdam, the Netherlands – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA), a global leader in health technology, today announced its participation in the upcoming Annual Integrative Ultrasound Meeting (AIUM) virtual event, April 11-14, hosted by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine. The company will spotlight its latest advanced tele-ultrasound solutions, extending access and consistency of care and expanding capacity of care teams by enabling remo...
CrowdStrike counters attacks with cloud-native cybersecurity services, Palo Alto's ecosystem is built atop its next-gen firewall, and Cloudflare protects websites from attacks and their visitors from malware. It sets different access levels for employees, and locks down the network upon detecting an internal breach.
SARASOTA, Fla., April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) announced that its financial results for the first quarter of 2021, ended March 31, 2021, will be released before the market opens on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. A conference call to discuss these results has been scheduled for 7:30 AM ET on Tuesday, April 27, 2021. The call can be accessed via webcast or by dialing +1 844-750-4898 (US/Canada) or +1 412-317-5294, using Roper Technologies as the conference refere...
Verizon's (VZ) 5G Home Internet is a fixed wireless access service that provides ultra-fast Wi-Fi connections to homes.