Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Technology stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Electronic Technology stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Electronic Technology stocks up 22.4% on average while median return up 13.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SENS 437.2%, $POLA 390.6%, $SOL 253.2%, $DDD 212.6%, $RESN 172.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STX -7.8%, $MAGS -9.0%, $CAE -9.1%, $INFN -11.8%, $VLDRW -12.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $POLA 167.9%, $SENS 92.5%, $COMS 71.7%, $CRNT 60.6%, $APWC 51.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SWBI -17.1%, $ERJ -17.1%, $WISA -17.3%, $OSS -19.2%, $TCCO -32.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.5%, for the past 3 months is 15.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.2%, the lowest correlation is 5.2%, the latest correlation is 28.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.9% between AEIS and AMAT
The lowest correlation is -49.2% between AIRI and AMBA
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf" or the "Company"), a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, today announced it will begin serving adult-use consumers across its eight dispensaries in Arizona.
Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today announced that the Vuzix M4000 Smart Glasses were recently used to perform a successful worksite inspection via a DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone used by Drones4Geology, a Barcelona based provider of geologic-related drone services. The combined technology was used to access hard to reach areas and bring a different perspective of the study area to t...
Roper Technologies (ROP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
QUÉBEC CITY, Jan. 22, 2021 /CNW Telbec/ - The most recent data on the evolution of COVID-19 in Québec show 1,631 new cases, bringing the total number of people infected to 250,491, of which 223,367 have now recovered.
Amphenol's (APH) fourth-quarter 2020 results are likely to reflect an improved automotive end-market, as well as military sales.
ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cambium Networks Corporation (“Cambium Networks”) (NASDAQ: CMBM), a leading provider of wireless networking infrastructure solutions, today announced that it plans to report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 ended December 31, 2020 on Thursday, February 18, 2021. Conference Call and Webcast Cambium Networks will host a live webcast and conference call to discuss its financial results and Q&A at 4:30 p.m. ET, on Fe...
NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies: Magellan Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGLN) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Centene Corporation for $95.00 per share in cash. If you are a Magellan shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. MDC Partners Inc. (NASDAQ: MDCA) concerning potentia...
Weak equipment and post-sale revenues are expected to have hurt Xerox's (XRX) top line in the fourth quarter of 2020.