Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Technology stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Electronic Technology stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.4% in a week
- Electronic Technology stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 2.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AEHR 97.7%, $MCHP 83.3%, $NEON 42.6%, $RELL 35.6%, $FCEL 33.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KLIC -26.0%, $MVIS -27.8%, $FKWL -27.9%, $COMS -32.8%, $JCS -38.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FCEL 30.3%, $PLUG 17.9%, $SGH 17.3%, $LTRX 15.3%, $CLWT 14.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AIRG -10.9%, $NSYS -11.3%, $SPCE -15.1%, $COMS -15.2%, $JCS -38.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.5%, for the past 3 months is 19.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.9%, the lowest correlation is 12.5%, the latest correlation is 13.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.8% between ADI and APH
The lowest correlation is -39.8% between AIR and AJRD
ClearSign Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: CLIR) ("ClearSign" or the "Company"), an emerging leader in industrial combustion and sensing technologies that improve energy, operational efficiency and safety while dramatically reducing emissions, today announces the hiring of Brent Hinds as VP and Controller, and his appointment by the board of ClearSign as the Company's principal accounting officer and treasurer.
Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today announced that Vuzix President and CEO Paul Travers will give a company presentation titled "Smart Glasses Solutions in the COVID-19 Challenging Environment" at CEATEC on Tuesday, October 19 at 12:00pm JST (Monday, October 18 at 11:00pm ET). CEATEC (Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies) is an annual trade show held in Japan. It is t
Logitech (LOGI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
Wedgewood Partners, an investment management firm, published its third-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly portfolio net return of +2.75% was recorded by the fund for the third quarter of 2021, outperforming the S&P 500 Index that delivered a +0.58% return for the same period, and the […]
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. While not every stock...
SANTA ROSA, Calif., October 18, 2021--Keysight Technologies Acquires SCALABLE Network Technologies
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 873 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of June 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of NetApp Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) based on that data. […]