Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Technology stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Electronic Technology stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down 0.6% in a week
- Electronic Technology stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up -0.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IMTE 94.5%, $GMVD 63.6%, $BKTI 43.9%, $IVAC 38.5%, $VCRA 33.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SPCE -31.3%, $SGMA -31.7%, $CAMP -35.9%, $MVIS -36.9%, $SYTA -59.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IMTE 74.0%, $GMVD 55.6%, $CAN 21.6%, $CVV 19.2%, $VECO 15.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BKTI -14.9%, $AEHR -16.8%, $SPCE -18.6%, $SYTA -21.9%, $EMAN -23.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.1%, for the past 3 months is 19.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.6%, the lowest correlation is 9.8%, the latest correlation is 9.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.1% between ACLS and AMAT
The lowest correlation is -40.6% between AJRD and ASML
Houston, TX, based Investment company Fruth Investment Management (Current Portfolio) buys Steris PLC, Canadian Pacific Railway, Schwab U.S.
Minot, ND, based Investment company Viking Fund Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Caterpillar Inc, CenterPoint Energy Inc, Exxon Mobil Corp, Visa Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, sells 3M Co, Canadian Natural Resources, Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp, SolarEdge Technologies Inc, Truist Financial Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Viking Fund Management Llc.
Kansas City, MO, based Investment company Scout Investments, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Freeport-McMoRan Inc, Cboe Global Markets Inc, Baker Hughes Co, Eaton Corp PLC, Hormel Foods Corp, sells Horizon Therapeutics PLC, Pioneer Natural Resources Co, Devon Energy Corp, EOG Resources Inc, Southwest Airlines Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Scout Investments, Inc..
Northfield, MN, based Investment company Carlson Capital Management (Current Portfolio) buys Distillate U.S.
Investment company Culbertson A N & Co Inc (Current Portfolio) buys The Travelers Inc, WisdomTree U.S.
Investment company FourThought Financial, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Northrop Grumman Corp, Lockheed Martin Corp, Xcel Energy Inc, AbbVie Inc, DocuSign Inc, sells AT&T Inc, L3Harris Technologies Inc, Nike Inc, Southwest Airlines Co, Alphabet Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, FourThought Financial, LLC.
BEDFORD, Mass., January 14, 2022--Novanta Inc. (Nasdaq: NOVT) (the "Company"), a trusted technology partner to medical and advanced technology equipment manufacturers, will release its fourth quarter and full year 2021 results on Tuesday, March 01, 2022.
EXTON, Pa., January 14, 2022--Innovative Solutions & Support, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISSC) today announces that the Board of Directors has appointed Dr. Shahram Askarpour, the Company’s President, to the role of Chief Executive Officer. Dr. Askarpour’s appointment follows yesterday’s announcement of the untimely passing of former IS&S Chairman and CEO Geoffrey S. M. Hedrick.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., January 14, 2022--Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited ("AOS") (Nasdaq: AOSL) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the fiscal second quarter 2022 ended December 31, 2021 on Monday, February 7, 2022, after the market closes. The press release will be followed by a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET, which will be open to the public. During the conference call, the company will review the financial results and disc