Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronic Technology stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Electronic Technology stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 1.4% in a week
- Electronic Technology stocks up 7.5% on average while median return up 9.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TACT 54.1%, $KOPN 46.9%, $CVU 45.4%, $SMCI 43.0%, $ARRY 42.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KAMN -37.2%, $INSG -37.6%, $BW -41.4%, $BCLI -52.0%, $ROG -54.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CLFD 40.6%, $CVU 31.8%, $RELL 23.0%, $IDN 18.4%, $KOPN 15.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VVNT -8.4%, $HIVE -9.7%, $CAN -9.8%, $ICAD -11.3%, $AVYA -18.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.2%, for the past 3 months is 29.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.2%, the lowest correlation is 12.4%, the latest correlation is 14.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.0% between AOSL and ASML
The lowest correlation is -54.0% between AJRD and ASYS
Lattice (LSCC) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Both those estimates missed Wall Street's expectations and indicated the post-pandemic deceleration of the PC market would drag on for at least a few more quarters. What is HP's Future Ready Transformation Plan? During the conference call, CEO Enrique Lores said the company's Future Ready Transformation plan would generate significant savings through its "digital transformation, portfolio optimization, and operational efficiency" strategies.
Hewlett Packard's (HPE) fiscal Q4 results are likely to reflect gains from growing demand for its cloud services on the ongoing digital transformation trend.
Companies in The News Are: DE,JWN,HPQ,MANU
Canadian Solar's (CSIQ) unit, CSI Energy Storage, signs a deal with UBS Asset Management for supplying 2.6 GWh of battery solutions.
NetApp's (NTAP) fiscal second-quarter performance is likely to have been aided by strength in the Public Cloud Services and all-flash storage business.
Impinj (PI) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Most readers would already be aware that Immersion's (NASDAQ:IMMR) stock increased significantly by 34% over the past...
Insatiable demand, driven by working and learning from home coupled with supply chain constraints and shortages, created a bonanza for HP and other PC manufacturers. At its quarterly peak, the adjusted operating margin in HP's personal-systems segment topped 8%. Historically, HP managed operating margins closer to 4% in the PC business.
HP ( NYSE:HPQ ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$63.0b (flat on FY 2021). Net income: US$3.20b...