Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 1.5% in a day
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks up 4.7% on average while median return up 5.5% in a week
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up -1.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GOED 12.4%, $BBY 5.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GME -9.2%, $RCII -12.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BBY 6.2%, $GOED 5.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 43.2%, for the past 3 months is 35.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 79.9%, the lowest correlation is -20.7%, the latest correlation is -20.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 66.3% between BBY and CONN
The lowest correlation is 15.3% between BBY and GOED
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Gary Gensler and his posse can tell you what happened in January, but not necessarily what they plan to do about it.
Yahoo Finance's Brian Cheung breaks down the major takeaways from the SEC report.
The SEC released a 45-page report on Monday offering no specific policy recommendations following the early 2021 frenzy over GameStop stock.
HOUSTON, October 18, 2021--Rent-A-Center Store Manager, Francis Garcia, and her sales team are pleased to offer the residents of Houston an option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
Is Rent-A-Center Inc (NASDAQ:RCII) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given immense resources and industry contacts to put their financial expertise to work. […]
ST. CHARLES, Mo., October 18, 2021--1847 Goedeker Inc. (NYSE American: GOED) ("Goedeker" or the "Company"), one of the largest specialty ecommerce players in the U.S. household appliances market, today announced that it has appointed two highly-qualified and independent individuals – Selim Bassoul and Alan Shaw – to the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Board"), effective immediately.
Investing in stocks whose prices are being driven by social media buzz is tactic that comes with huge risks. But it can still deliver rewards.
In order to combat the effects of inflation, all retirees need some exposure to growth in their portfolios.