Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks up 10.7% on average while median return up -0.8% in a day
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks up 15.5% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks down 9.8% on average while median return down 8.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GME 15.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CONN -21.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GME 49.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CONN -1.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 5.0%, for the past 3 months is 13.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 73.0%, the lowest correlation is -28.0%, the latest correlation is -28.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 62.4% between BBY and CONN
The lowest correlation is -30.9% between CONN and RCII
The videogame retailer's shares were on track for their best day since 2021 after the firm reported a surprise quarterly profit.
Yahoo Finance Live anchors Julie Hyman and Brad Smith discuss the surge in stock for GameStop and how it’s affecting meme stocks.
Yahoo Finance Live’s Julie Hyman breaks down the rise in stock for GameStop.
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conn's, Inc. (NASDAQ: CONN), a specialty retailer of home goods, including furniture, appliances and consumer electronics, with a mission to elevate home life to home love, today announced it will host a conference call on March 29, 2023, to discuss its fourth quarter fiscal year 2023 financial results. The conference call will begin at 10:00 A.M. CT (11:00 A.M. ET). A press release regarding the operating results will be released the same
MINNEAPOLIS, March 16, 2023--Patio season is right around the corner and premium outdoor furniture brand Yardbird is expanding its showroom footprint by opening 11 new standalone showrooms across the country. Locations welcoming new showrooms include Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Long Island, Milwaukee, Raleigh, San Antonio, San Francisco, Tampa and West Palm Beach.
In this article, we discuss Reddit’s 10 meme stocks ranked from best to worst according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Reddit’s 5 Meme Stocks Ranked From Best to Worst According to Hedge Funds. A meme stock is a term used to describe company stocks that […]
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Conn's' stock price is sensitive to their trading...
With the end of earnings season is in sight, Yahoo Finance Live's "After the Quarter" special breaks down some of the top themes of the quarter. ChatGPT's success has a lot of companies, including Alphabet (GOOGL) and Salesforce (CRM), jumping on the artificial intelligence bandwagon. Click here to see what Will Summerlin of Ark Invest's top A.I. picks are. We also heard a lot about the struggling consumer from retailers like Macy's (M), Lowe's (LOW), and Best Buy (BBY). To check out Jefferies' ...
SAN JOSE, Calif., March 10, 2023--Today, Roku, (Nasdaq: ROKU) the #1 TV streaming platform in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico*, and Best Buy (NYSE: BBY), the leading consumer tech retailer in the U.S., announced a first-to-market relationship across their advertising and retail businesses. For the first time, Best Buy is partnering with a TV streaming platform to provide its first-party data for targeting and closed-loop measurement. Best Buy will also give shoppers exclusive access to Roku-branded
MARKET PULSE Best Buy Co. Inc. (BBY) said Tuesday that it is partnering with Atrium Health, a not-for-profit hospital system that operates in four Southern states, to test out technology that can improve at-home care for patients, including telehealth and tools to monitor vital signs.