Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 2.5% in a day
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks down 5.6% on average while median return down 3.0% in a week
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 3.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CONN 9.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RCII -5.3%, $GME -21.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CONN -5.1%, $GME -17.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.2%, for the past 3 months is 23.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 74.8%, the lowest correlation is -16.7%, the latest correlation is 2.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 56.2% between BBY and CONN
The lowest correlation is 2.3% between CONN and GOED
(Bloomberg) -- The loyalty of Cathie Wood’s legion of fans may be finally waning, as the new year bloodbath in speculative technology stocks hands the star money manager a miserable start to 2022.Most Read from BloombergCannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory StudyFrequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune ResponseSupreme Court Blocks Biden’s Shot-or-Test Rule for WorkersSay Goodbye to Self-Isolating, WFH Mandates, Mass TestingDjokovic’s Australian Visa Canceled Again in Public
Financially and operationally troubled names like GameStop (NYSE: GME) and AMC Entertainment Group (NYSE: AMC) caught the attention of a group of small retail traders who targeted them in attempts to create short squeezes. GameStop's troubles did not start with the pandemic.
Geoff Beers, host of the 40 Finance YouTube channel, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the rise of meme stocks like GameStop and AMC over the past year, retail investing trends, energy stocks, earnings season, and the outlook for the stock market.
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ: CONN) (“Conn’s” or the “Company”), a specialty retailer of furniture and mattresses, home appliances, consumer electronics and home office products, and provider of consumer credit, invites you to listen to a live webcast of its 2022 Investor Day. Conn’s will be webcasting the presentation and question-and-answer session live, and a link is available via the Investor Relations homepage on the Conn’s website. Details of
Finra has ordered the zero-commission app Robinhood to pay Jose Batista almost $30K and found the company liable for his investment losses when it restricted trading on meme stocks in Jan 2021.
Want exposure to meme stocks without the high risk? Collect their rent.
Here are seven major companies whose stocks moved on the week’s news.
In the latest trading session, Best Buy (BBY) closed at $102.50, marking a -0.37% move from the previous day.
Louisville, KY, based Investment company Cullinan Associates Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Crown Castle International Corp, Electronic Arts Inc, Garmin, Exxon Mobil Corp, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, sells International Business Machines Corp, Accenture PLC, Truist Financial Corp, Chevron Corp, Lowe's Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cullinan Associates Inc.
GameStop shares rose after a report that it was launching a new devision focused on nonfungible tokens and cryptocurrency, extending the video-game retailer’s volatile ride into this year.