Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 4.5% in a day
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 6.6% in a week
- Electronics/Appliance Stores stocks down 6.3% on average while median return down 3.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GME 3.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CONN -9.8%, $GOED -16.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GOED 13.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RCII -7.5%, $GME -8.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.7%, for the past 3 months is 13.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.5%, the lowest correlation is -13.9%, the latest correlation is 7.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.9% between CONN and RCII
The lowest correlation is -53.5% between GOED and RCII
Target's same-day delivery business gets high praise from Goldman Sachs. Here's why.
Conn's (CONN) closed the most recent trading day at $20.85, moving -1.56% from the previous trading session.
Retail spending is booming, despite supply constraints. But is this a real retail turnaround or a postpandemic blip? We consult Best Buy fixer-upper Hubert Joly on the art of the turnaround.
Several recent episodes including “meme stocks” and Archegos Capital Management clearly show how risky and opaque transactions among non-banks can transmit stress into the financial system, the Federal Reserve said Thursday.
Shark Tank investor Kevin O’Leary may agree with billionaire investor Warren Buffett, and his right-hand man, Charlie Munger, on a number of things. The trading app Robinhood, isn’t one of them.
'I'm afraid they don't have intrinsic value,' Bank of England governor Andrew Bailey said when asked about recent wild price swings in the crypto market.
Rent-A-Center's (RCII) first-quarter 2021 results were driven by solid gains from e-commerce business as well as higher same-store sales and invoice volumes.
Nautilus' (NLS) Q1 results likely to reflect stellar demand for its home fitness solutions despite the reopening of gyms. However, pandemic-related disruptions may hurt margins.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ:RCII) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Rent-A-Center (RCII) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.92% and 7.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?