Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronics/Appliances stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Electronics/Appliances stocks up 3.7% on average while median return up 3.2% in a week
- Electronics/Appliances stocks up 11.8% on average while median return up 7.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VIOT 50.0%, $HEAR 31.2%, $ROKU 27.2%, $GPRO 19.3%, $KOSS 19.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IRBT -5.0%, $HBB -8.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VIOT 16.7%, $HEAR 11.7%, $GPRO 8.5%, $KOSS 7.5%, $ROKU 5.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $IRBT -2.1%, $ARLO -4.4%, $GNSS -6.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.6%, for the past 3 months is 19.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.3%, the lowest correlation is 3.9%, the latest correlation is 28.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.8% between HELE and SPB
The lowest correlation is -43.5% between GNSS and HBB
Entertainment stocks got hit hard in 2022 as an influx of competition and a shift in consumer habits away from at-home entertainment dampened growth in the sector. To capture that growth and evolution in the entertainment sector, here are three stocks investors should be watching right now. Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) is still the leader in the industry, but the company is at a transition point in more ways than one.
The home building industry is ever-changing, and in the midst of that change, trade professionals need a partner they can count on not just for purposeful, quality appliances, but for operational support, too. Whirlpool Corporation, a leading global major appliance company, will exhibit at the NAHB International Builders' Show (IBS) on Jan. 31-Feb. 2, 2023 in the West Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center where trade professionals will have opportunities to build relationships, form new connec
Growth stocks have been crushed over the last year, but just as they ran too high during the pandemic, they now seem to have fallen too far during the sell-off. Valuations have crumbled, and investors have gone from thinking industries like e-commerce would have limitless growth to believing that they're dead. Roku stock is down a whopping 89% from its peak in 2021, as seemingly everything has gone wrong for the leading streaming platform.
SAN DIEGO, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genasys Inc. (NASDAQ: GNSS), the global leader in unified critical communications systems and solutions that help keep people safe, today announced plans to release financial results for its fiscal first quarter, ended December 31, 2022, after the market close on Thursday, February 9, 2023. A conference call to discuss the fiscal first quarter financial results will be held at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. Conference call details: D
To be sure, Coinbase still faces significant challenges. The company continues to post steep losses. Wood, though, remains bullish about the stock, and bought additional shares for the ARK Innovation ETF earlier this month.
Whirlpool (WHR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Let's talk about a hot stock in the tech industry that's flying under the radar. There may be pizza and a movie at the end.
Most readers would already be aware that Helen of Troy's (NASDAQ:HELE) stock increased significantly by 24% over the...
Having a great brand can be a powerful moat in business, but not all brands are the same. Some are big and some are niche. GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) and Yeti (NYSE: YETI) are incredible brands and product companies in their segment in the market, and now that valuations have come down, they are stocks worth taking a second look at.
Shares of Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Peloton Interactive (NASDAQ: PTON) soared to record highs in 2021. The pandemic generated strong tailwinds for both companies as cooped-up consumers streamed more videos on Roku's devices and exercised more frequently on Peloton's connected bikes. The subsequent buying frenzy in growth stocks -- which was amplified by the rise of commission-free trades, feverish discussions on Reddit, and stimulus checks -- boosted both stocks to bubbly valuations.