Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronics/Appliances stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.1% in a day
- Electronics/Appliances stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 2.6% in a week
- Electronics/Appliances stocks down 13.5% on average while median return down 11.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NC 4.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GPRO -19.0%, $HELE -22.0%, $ARLO -23.8%, $HEAR -27.4%, $SPB -38.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KOSS 6.0%, $UUU 3.7%, $UEIC 2.1%, $NC 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WHR -4.2%, $HEAR -5.1%, $ROKU -5.8%, $SPB -8.9%, $HELE -11.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.6%, for the past 3 months is 21.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.2%, the lowest correlation is -3.2%, the latest correlation is 35.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.0% between DMAR and WHR
The lowest correlation is -43.8% between BNSO and SPB
Helen of Troy's (HELE) fiscal second-quarter performance will likely reflect the impacts of high inflation and supply chain disruptions. Strength in the Home & Outdoor category is aiding.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., September 30, 2022--ROCCAT, Turtle Beach’s (Nasdaq: HEAR) award-winning PC gaming peripherals brand, today announced the new Vulcan II Mini Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is now available at participating retailers. The Vulcan II Mini packs performance, functionality, and durability into a compact 65% footprint with innovative features and unmatched style. The Mini is the world’s first keyboard with Dual LED Smart Key technology, with 30 multi-function smart keys featurin
Fast-growing companies had high-flying stocks last year, but the tide turned against them in 2022. That made no-brainer buys out of these disruptors.
Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) and Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) were huge pandemic favorites during 2020 and early 2021. Investors were optimistic about Roku's position within the connected TV market, and Shopify was putting up fantastic earnings results as it powered a growing number of e-commerce sites. With slowing growth, increasing competition, and the current bear market, both Roku and Shopify have been down over 80% in the past year.
Yahoo Finance reporter Jen Schonberger details why Sen. Warren has voiced antitrust concerns about the Amazon-iRobot deal.
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) announced that Roku, Inc (NASDAQ: ROKU) will enable four-screen measurement for the first time across traditional TV, connected TV, desktop, and mobile in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings. Now, marketers running ads with Roku can deduplicate campaign reach and frequency across all four screens in the home. OneView, Roku's ad platform built for TV streaming, is directly integrated with Nielsen's measurement solution, enabling person-level measurement of ad campaigns on the Roku
While the U.S. has hit many of the benchmarks that signify an economic downturn, other metrics have defied the trend, leading many to debate whether the economy is actually in a recession. A key economic indicator released early Thursday seemed to tip the scales toward those arguing that it is in a recession. To be clear, there was very little in the way of company-specific news driving these technology stocks lower.
Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) announced that Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU), America's No. 1 TV streaming platform*, will enable four-screen measurement for the first time across traditional TV, connected TV, desktop, and mobile in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings. Now, marketers running ads with Roku can deduplicate campaign reach and frequency across all four screens in the home. Nielsen Four-Screen Ad Deduplication will initially be available in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings and will underpin audience deduplication in Nielse