Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronics/Appliances stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 2.3% in a day
- Electronics/Appliances stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 1.7% in a week
- Electronics/Appliances stocks down 8.8% on average while median return down 9.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HBB 28.3%, $NC 9.2%, $WHR 2.2%, $SPB 0.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ROKU -20.3%, $GPRO -23.2%, $VIOT -25.9%, $GNSS -26.1%, $UUU -32.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HBB 19.4%, $NC 3.4%, $SPB 2.0%, $ROKU 1.6%, $ARLO 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HEAR -4.5%, $GNSS -7.9%, $GPRO -13.7%, $UEIC -18.0%, $UUU -22.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.4%, for the past 3 months is 17.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.7%, the lowest correlation is 2.4%, the latest correlation is 15.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.4% between GPRO and KOSS
The lowest correlation is -55.5% between HBB and UUU
iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in consumer robots, today announced that the company plans to participate in the following virtual investor conferences in May. Pertinent details include:
ROCCAT, Turtle Beach's (Nasdaq: HEAR) award-winning Hamburg, Germany-based PC accessories brand, today announced it has partnered with legendary Rainbow Six Siege YouTuber Jon "Coconut Brah" Soli. The fan-favorite gamer and content creator is unquestionably one of the largest Rainbow Six Siege YouTubers with over 1.6 million subscribers. Soli has grown his massive fanbase by showcasing creative ways to play the game, and more importantly, how to win. With this agreement, Coconut Brah's PC gaming...
Some of your favorite consumer brands want more of your money because of surging inflation.
Whether you’re an Instagram influencer or a YouTube rising star, look good on film with these top-quality gadgets
The decent performance at National Presto Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:NPK ) recently will please most shareholders as they...
Joshua Zeman - Sons of Sam Director, joined Yahoo Finance to discuss the boom in popularity of True Crime.
ROKU options are reasonably priced right now
GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences:
Few companies have suffered 90% share price declines and managed to return to glory. Action camera leader GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) is in the midst of a powerful turnaround, evolving from a one-dimensional product to developing a growing subscription model that is a hit with customers. With a growing direct-to-consumer business, improving gross margin, and over one million paid subscribers in the first quarter of 2021, investors have plenty to be excited about.