Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronics/Appliances stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.8% in a day
- Electronics/Appliances stocks up 4.3% on average while median return up 2.8% in a week
- Electronics/Appliances stocks up 20.2% on average while median return up 9.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UUU 96.2%, $KOSS 35.2%, $VIOT 32.4%, $MSN 26.8%, $BNSO 26.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ARLO -1.2%, $HEAR -1.6%, $NC -13.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VIOT 30.5%, $HEAR 13.2%, $IRBT 12.3%, $MSN 11.8%, $GNSS 10.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SNE -2.2%, $SPB -2.7%, $ARLO -5.4%, $NC -7.3%, $BNSO -9.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 4.7%, for the past 3 months is 8.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 20.1%, the lowest correlation is -4.1%, the latest correlation is 11.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.8% between HBB and NPK
The lowest correlation is -58.9% between HEAR and UUU
Strong demand for kitchen and home appliances as well as air purifiers along with robust digital sales trend is likely to have aided Whirlpool's (WHR) Q4 performance.
Arlo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ARLO), a leading internet-connected camera brand, today announced that it will hold a conference call with investors and analysts on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET (2:00 p.m. PT) to discuss the Company’s fourth quarter and full year 2020 results. The news release announcing the fourth quarter and full year 2020 results will be disseminated on February 23, 2021 after the market closes.
Let's talk about the popular Whirlpool Corporation ( NYSE:WHR ). The company's shares saw a decent share price growth...
Shrugging off the effects of the pandemic, the EMEA sourcing market delivered its best quarterly performance ever in Q4, the ISG Index™ finds.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But you can significantly...
Viomi Technology Co., Ltd ( NASDAQ:VIOT ) shareholders have had their patience rewarded with a 28% share price jump in...
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) will release its fourth-quarter financial results and presentation materials at 4:05 p.m. ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. Whirlpool Corporation will then hold a conference call to discuss its performance with the investment community at 8 a.m. ET on Thursday, January 28, 2021.
Whirlpool (WHR) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Brazil companies are seeking help from data analytics providers to make sense of skyrocketing data volumes, a new report from ISG (Nasdaq: III) finds.
Consumer electronics market is poised to sustain its growth momentum on the back of rise in demand, making it wise to keep an eye on names like Apple (AAPL) and Flex (FLEX).