Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Electronics/Appliances stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Electronics/Appliances stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down -0.6% in a week
- Electronics/Appliances stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 0.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NC 23.9%, $MSN 6.3%, $ARLO 3.8%, $IRBT 2.9%, $ROKU 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HBB -3.6%, $HEAR -3.7%, $UUU -5.9%, $GPRO -6.2%, $UEIC -11.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MSN 9.1%, $BNSO 3.4%, $HBB 2.0%, $ARLO 2.0%, $WHR 1.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SPB -2.4%, $UEIC -4.9%, $KOSS -5.7%, $HEAR -7.2%, $NC -20.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.1%, for the past 3 months is 15.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.6%, the lowest correlation is 5.2%, the latest correlation is 6.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 70.8% between ARLO and HELE
The lowest correlation is -43.8% between NC and ROKU
Shares of Whirlpool Corp. fell more than 4% late Thursday after the appliances maker reported mixed third-quarter results, with sales coming below Wall Street expectations.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., October 21, 2021--Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR), a leading gaming accessory business, announced it will report financial results for the third quarter 2021 on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR), committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home, today reported financial results for the third quarter of 2021.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., October 21, 2021--ROCCAT, Turtle Beach’s (Nasdaq: HEAR) Hamburg, Germany-based PC peripheral brand, today revealed its Arctic White version of the Vulcan TKL Pro keyboard, adding another option to its award-winning PC gaming keyboard series. ROCCAT unveiled its very first Vulcan mechanical keyboard featuring the Titan Tactile Switch in 2018 at Computex Taiwan, followed by the Titan Speed Switch in 2019. In September 2020, ROCCAT added new Titan Optical Switches and smaller te
Brand leverages long-standing relationship with Boys & Girls Clubs of America to help address an increasing food insecurity issue across the country
Looking at Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Company's ( NYSE:HBB ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see...
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., October 21, 2021--Universal Electronics will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 4, 2021 to discuss its third quarter 2021 earnings results.