Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Energy Minerals stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Energy Minerals stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 4.4% in a week
- Energy Minerals stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 8.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NEXT 39.2%, $REPX 31.9%, $CKX 27.5%, $NRT 18.8%, $OAS 18.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EGY -26.2%, $AXAS -27.0%, $PVAC -29.3%, $CEI -30.2%, $AMPY -36.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OAS 13.5%, $AMR 10.8%, $BTU 10.3%, $REPX 10.2%, $NRT 9.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CEI -15.1%, $AR -15.4%, $TELL -17.3%, $RRC -18.6%, $ESTE -19.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.2%, for the past 3 months is 27.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.0%, the lowest correlation is 9.7%, the latest correlation is 14.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.2% between AR and CNX
The lowest correlation is -50.3% between CCR and CEIX
Oil prices are set to post a loss this week as demand fears and Covid lockdowns counteract optimism over a tightening market
Top Stock Reports for Oracle, Eli Lilly & BP
Petrobras (PBR) now expects Mero 1 to go online only in the first quarter of 2022 due to a delay in the FPSO Guanabara conversion works in China as a result of coronavirus.
With the S&P 500 Index hitting another record high April 9, there’s a lot of concern among investors that stock valuations relative to earnings have gotten too rich. Wall Street analysts — that is, the ones who work for brokerage firms — are known as “sell-side” analysts in the securities industry. There are majority “sell” ratings for only two companies: American Airlines Group Inc. (AAL) and Lumen Technologies Inc. (LUMN) which was formerly known as CenturyLink before changing its name in ...
Equinor (EQNR) expects the Keadby Hydrogen power station to have a peak demand of 1,800 megawatts of hydrogen.
Looking for dividend-paying energy stocks? Here are three with big yields that look safe despite the industry's ongoing headwinds.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for April 9th
Rating Action: Moody's changes Equinor's outlook to stable, affirms Aa2 ratingsGlobal Credit Research - 09 Apr 2021London, 09 April 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today affirmed the Aa2/(P)Aa2 senior unsecured debt and program ratings of Norwegian oil major Equinor ASA ("Equinor"), as well as the company's a1 baseline credit assessment (BCA), its P-1/(P)P-1 commercial paper and other short-term ratings. Concurrently, Moody's has affirmed the Baa1 issuer rating of Equinor's wh...
Investors need to pay close attention to Amplify Energy (AMPY) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Goldman Sachs, Dow, Chevron and Microsoft