Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Engineering Services stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Engineering Services stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up -0.4% in a week
- Engineering Services stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FLR 12.0%, $TTEK 11.8%, $ENG 9.5%, $VSEC 5.3%, $MG 4.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BEEM -4.8%, $HIL -6.6%, $WLDN -7.3%, $ASTC -7.6%, $TISI -22.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FLR 9.4%, $BEEM 8.3%, $TTEK 2.7%, $NVEE 1.6%, $HSC 1.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WLDN -2.6%, $BWXT -2.7%, $HIL -2.7%, $MG -3.0%, $ENG -4.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.6%, for the past 3 months is 33.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 51.4%, the lowest correlation is 8.4%, the latest correlation is 10.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.3% between ACM and FLR
The lowest correlation is -21.2% between BEEM and MG
Harsco Corp (NYSE: HSC) division Harsco Environmental opened two new SteelPhalt asphalt plants, one in Cardiff, Wales, and an additional plant at the existing Rotherham, England facility. The new plants manufacture sustainable asphalt products using 95-percent recycled aggregates. The manufacturing process has a carbon footprint that is 40-percent less than the asphalt manufacturing process that uses natural aggregate. The new plant in Cardiff, Wales, utilizes slag from the surrounding area effi
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think AECOM (NYSE:ACM) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks among hedge […]
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. ( NYSE:J ) by...
Tetra Tech's (TTEK) task order from the BLS will require it to provide advanced data analytics, software development, and other services to the latter's Office of Compensation and Working Conditions.
SteelPhalt opens new asphalt plants in Cardiff, Wales, and Rotherham, England.Asphalt products produced by SteelPhalt performs better than conventional asphalt products while having a carbon footprint that is 40-percent less. CAMP HILL, Pa., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harsco Corporation (NYSE: HSC), a global market leader providing environmental solutions for industrial and specialty by-products, announced today that its Harsco Environmental division opened two new SteelPhalt asphalt plan
ALEXANDRIA, Va., October 14, 2021--VSE Corporation (NASDAQ: VSEC), a leading provider of aftermarket distribution and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for land, sea and air transportation assets supporting government and commercial markets, today announced that it will issue third quarter 2021 results after market close on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. A conference call will be held Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 8:30 A.M. ET to review the Company’s financial results, discuss recen
PASADENA, Calif., October 14, 2021--Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK), a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services, announced today that it has been awarded a $22.4 million task order under its $169 million, multiple-award contract to provide information engineering, enterprise architecture, and agile software development services to the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). BLS is responsible for measuring labor market activity, working conditions, and
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (the “Company” or “NV5”) (Nasdaq: NVEE), a provider of compliance, technology, engineering, and environmental consulting solutions, announced today that the North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) has awarded NV5 a two-year, $4 million contract to assist in the development and delivery of transportation infrastructure, review of project plans, and development of technical reports for the NCDOT Western Region. NV5 wil