Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Engineering Services stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Engineering Services stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.6% in a week
- Engineering Services stocks up 34.0% on average while median return up 23.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ENG 338.5%, $MTRX 35.1%, $BEEMW 33.3%, $BEEM 30.5%, $ASTC 27.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BWXT -2.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TTEK 6.2%, $WLDN 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HIL -2.5%, $HSC -4.0%, $BWXT -5.0%, $ASTC -5.8%, $MTRX -9.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.9%, for the past 3 months is 28.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.0%, the lowest correlation is 6.9%, the latest correlation is 26.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.8% between BEEM and BEEMW
The lowest correlation is -28.9% between ASTC and J
Willdan Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WLDN), an industry-leading electric grid solutions provider, engineering firm, and sustainability consultant, recently published its inaugural Sustainability Report. This report will be updated and published on an annual basis.
Republic Services (RSG) stock has been benefiting from consecutive better-than-expected bottom-line performances, operational efficiency, and shareholder friendly moves.
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (the “Company” or “NV5”) (Nasdaq: NVEE), a provider of compliance, technology, and engineering consulting solutions, announced today that it has been awarded approximately $4 million in program management contracts to support healthcare and municipal infrastructure improvements in the western United States. NV5 was awarded a project management contract by the Prosser Public Health District in Prosser, Washington to provide budge...
AECOM (NYSE:ACM), the world’s premier infrastructure consulting firm, today announced the appointments of Jennifer Aument as chief executive of its global Transportation business and Drew Jeter as chief executive of its global Program Management business.
TULSA, Okla., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matrix Service Company (Nasdaq: MTRX), a leading North American industrial engineering and construction contractor, announced that its subsidiary Matrix Service has been awarded the construction of a new water recovery process facility for Corteva Agriscience, a publicly traded, global pure-play agriculture company, at its Pittsburg, Calif. location. Construction on the project, which was taken into backlog in the first quarter of fiscal 2021, has ...
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. Unfortunately, there are also...
Aecom (ACM) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank 2 (Buy).
The latest deal is expected to help Accenture (ACN) strengthen its cloud and digital transformation capabilities in Argentina and South America.
We think all investors should try to buy and hold high quality multi-year winners. While the best companies are hard to...
Verisk (VRSK) stock continues to benefit from consecutive better-than-expected top-line performance and contributions from acquisitions and organic growth.