Aggregated price index with volume information
- Engineering Services stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Engineering Services stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down -1.2% in a week
- Engineering Services stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 3.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MTRX 38.3%, $FLR 5.5%, $BWXT 1.4%, $J 0.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NVEE -4.2%, $ACM -5.7%, $VSEC -11.9%, $BEEM -15.0%, $WLDN -16.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MTRX 12.9%, $BEEM 4.5%, $J 3.2%, $NVEE 1.5%, $ACM 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WLDN -0.4%, $FLR -0.5%, $TTEK -1.5%, $VSEC -11.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.1%, for the past 3 months is 7.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.2%, the lowest correlation is -1.9%, the latest correlation is 8.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.1% between ACM and J
The lowest correlation is -33.2% between ASTC and FLR
Robust construction activity and acquisitions are expected to drive growth for EMCOR (EME).
VSE Corporation (VSEC) and Bernhard Capital Partners mutually agree on terminating the agreement of divesting the VSE Federal and Defense segment.
KBR wins an EPCm contract for Pluto LNG facility from Woodside Energy in Western Australia.
Fluor's (FLR) subsidiary, Fluor Marine Propulsion, secures a $1.36 billion contract to bolster Naval Nuclear Propulsion work.
Installed Building (IBP) banks on profitable acquisitions, diversified product portfolio and end-markets, and efficient capital-allocation strategy.
Increased environmental services and digital water programs within the GSG unit bode well for Tetra Tech (TTEK). The company's measures to reward its shareholders are impressive.
Here are four top-ranked liquid stocks, Surmodics (SRDX), Fluor Corporation (FLR), NVIDIA (NVDA) and Sprinklr (CXM), which investors can add to their portfolio for solid gains.
IRVING, Texas, September 25, 2023--Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) (the "Company" or "Fluor") announced today that it has exercised its mandatory conversion rights on its outstanding Series A 6.50% Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock (the "Preferred Stock"). All of the outstanding shares of Preferred Stock will automatically convert to shares of the Company’s common stock, $0.01 par value ("Common Stock") plus a cash payment equal to the Mandatory Conversion Make-Whole Amount, effecti
Penny stocks often carry a notorious reputation in the investment world, infamous for their volatile nature and high-risk profile. However, while they are undeniably dangerous, thorough research can occasionally unearth gems that are genuinely intriguing from a speculative standpoint. It’s fascinating to note that several of today’s corporate juggernauts essentially had their humble beginnings as top penny stocks. This underscores the potential for massive returns, albeit accompanied by signific
AECOM (ACM) gets selected as the managing partner by City of Norfolk for the CSRM Program under the Norfolk Resilience Partners joint venture, which also includes Moffatt & Nichol and Volkert.