Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Engineering Services stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Engineering Services stocks down 8.5% on average while median return down 4.1% in a week
- Engineering Services stocks down 14.0% on average while median return down 10.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HSC 20.5%, $FLR 10.8%, $J 3.1%, $VSEC 2.0%, $ACM 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NVEE -14.4%, $MG -15.5%, $TISI -29.1%, $BEEM -35.9%, $ENG -40.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VSEC 1.6%, $HSC 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ASTC -7.8%, $MTRX -9.5%, $MG -19.2%, $BEEM -21.1%, $ENG -30.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.6%, for the past 3 months is 27.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.8%, the lowest correlation is -0.6%, the latest correlation is 32.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.9% between ACM and HSC
The lowest correlation is -17.5% between BEEMW and NVEE
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVEE) ("NV5" or the "Company"), a leading provider of compliance, technology, and engineering consulting solutions, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended April 3, 2021. “We are pleased with our first quarter performance, which generated $48 million in cash flows from operations and delivered increases in net income, adjusted EBITDA margins, and earnings per share. These positive results were accomp...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / NV5 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVEE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (the “Company” or “NV5”) (Nasdaq: NVEE), a provider of compliance, technology, and engineering solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a $7 million liquefied natural gas (LNG) loading system project by a major Southeast utility. The new truck loading and unloading system will allow the utility to transfer LNG from the existing peak shaving facility to other LNG plants and directly to customers by tanker truck. In addi...
TISI earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Willdan (WLDN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.35% and -26.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?