Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Engineering Services stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 2.5% in a day
- Engineering Services stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.5% in a week
- Engineering Services stocks down 12.4% on average while median return down 11.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MG 13.3%, $BWXT 2.3%, $TTEK 1.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NVEE -17.9%, $FLR -18.7%, $HSC -20.8%, $WLDN -21.1%, $MTRX -24.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MG 7.7%, $BEEM 7.6%, $VSEC 4.0%, $TTEK 1.6%, $ASTC 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NVEE -2.8%, $HSC -4.9%, $WLDN -6.7%, $TISI -11.0%, $MTRX -13.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.0%, for the past 3 months is 26.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.0%, the lowest correlation is -6.1%, the latest correlation is 46.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.0% between ACM and FLR
The lowest correlation is -29.2% between ASTC and TTEK
Key Insights NV5 Global's estimated fair value is US$200 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price...
Jacobs (NYSE:J) was selected by Fulton County Schools (FCS) in Atlanta, Georgia to manage the Education Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax (ESPLOST) Capital Improvement Program. The current program will implement FCS' Capital Plan 2027, which includes $648 million in capital improvements for FCS facilities, safety and technology systems.
Idan Keret (46) has been appointed Executive Director of Financial Services at Matrix USA, a subsidiary of Matrix (TASE: MTRX), focusing on the US, Canadian and European markets. Under his duty, he will be entrusted to leverage Matrix's expertise in areas such as cyber, cloud computing, business intelligence, big data analysis and DevOps and integrate them into Matrix's existing activity regarding corporate financial services. Keret will work to deepen and create joint operations in these areas
Fourth Quarter 2022 Revenue Increased $8 million or 4.0% Over Fourth Quarter 2021 Full Year 2022 Revenue Increased $46 million or 5.8% Over Full Year 2021 SUGAR LAND, Texas, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Team, Inc. (NYSE: TISI) (“TEAM” or the “Company”), a global, leading provider of specialty industrial services offering clients access to a full suite of conventional, specialized, and proprietary mechanical, heat-treating, and inspection services, today reported its financial results for t
IRVING, Texas, March 14, 2023--Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) announced today that the company sold its AMECO South America business, which includes assets in Chile and Peru, to STRACON Group, a diversified strategic partner to the mining sector in the Americas.
NV5 Global Inc (NASDAQ: NVEE) has secured $11 million in new contracts from the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation. The company will provide engineering design throughout the city and planning services for the Coney Island Boardwalk reconstruction. NV5 has secured a three-year, $9 million contract to design civil and structural engineering improvements for facilities such as parks, recreation centers, piers, marinas, and waterfront structures. This contract is NV5's first engineeri
Willdan Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WLDN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 9, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Willdan Group Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. . It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Al Kaschalk of Investor Relations. Please proceed. Al Kaschalk: Thank you, Latania. Good afternoon, everyone, […]
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (the “Company” or “NV5”) (Nasdaq: NVEE), a provider of technology, conformity assessment, and consulting solutions, announced today that it has been awarded $11 million in new contracts by the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation to provide engineering design throughout the City and planning services for the Coney Island Boardwalk reconstruction. NV5 was selected for a three-year, $9 million contract to design civil
DALLAS, March 13, 2023--AECOM (NYSE: ACM), the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, announced today that it has been recognized by Ethisphere as one of the 2023 World’s Most Ethical Companies. This marks the seventh year AECOM has received this recognition, which honors the Company’s commitment to prioritizing ethics and integrity. A global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, Ethisphere has recognized 135 honorees spanning 19 countries and 46
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...