Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Engineering Services stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Engineering Services stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.5% in a week
- Engineering Services stocks up 16.3% on average while median return up 11.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BEEM 58.2%, $HSC 47.9%, $WLDN 19.0%, $FLR 17.6%, $ACM 15.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MG -14.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ACM 6.9%, $HSC 4.7%, $BWXT 3.4%, $VSEC 1.9%, $BEEM 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WLDN -0.2%, $HIL -0.3%, $J -0.5%, $TTEK -0.9%, $MG -1.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.9%, for the past 3 months is 25.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.5%, the lowest correlation is 1.2%, the latest correlation is 1.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.0% between J and TTEK
The lowest correlation is -55.7% between BWXT and ENG
Construction Partners (ROAD) Q4 results reflect healthy funding programs at the state and federal levels.
Tetra Tech, Heritage-Crystal Clean, CECO Environmental and Fuel Tech are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
NV5 Global, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NVEE ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NASDAQCM gainers with a relatively...
The Zacks Pollution Control industry's near-term prospects appear rosy on strong demand for pollution-abatement products, thanks to rapid urbanization. TTEK, HCCI, CECO and FTEK are poised to capitalize on this buoyant scenario.
The consensus price target hints at a 51.5% upside potential for Harsco (HSC). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NV5 Global, Inc. (the “Company” or “NV5”) (Nasdaq: NVEE), a provider of technology, conformity assessment, and consulting solutions, announced today that it has been awarded a $9 million contract by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) National Geodetic Survey to provide topobathymetric lidar, 4-band imagery, and mapping of the Maine shoreline. Under the two-year contract, NV5 will deliver accurate and consistent measurem
Jacobs Solutions Inc. (NYSE: J) today announced its financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2022.
We will take a look at the 15 longest bridges in the world. To skip our analysis of the construction industry, you can go directly to see the 5 Longest Bridges in the World. The Construction Industry: An Analysis The construction industry is one of the world’s largest industries with respect to spending as well […]
AECOM's (ACM) global Transportation business to serve as a design services provider for Ontario Line South.
AECOM's (ACM) 20% dividend hike is in-line with its long-term plan to return substantially all available cash flow to stockholders.