Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Environmental Services stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.4% in a day
- Environmental Services stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Environmental Services stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down -2.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HCCI 13.5%, $TTEK 11.8%, $CLH 11.6%, $QRHC 10.1%, $PESI 8.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AWX -5.2%, $SMED -7.8%, $ECOL -8.3%, $VTNR -16.7%, $TOMZ -38.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HCCI 7.7%, $HDSN 4.6%, $AQUA 4.0%, $CLH 3.9%, $CWST 3.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SMED -0.1%, $AWX -2.5%, $CHRA -3.2%, $VTNR -8.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.8%, for the past 3 months is 14.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 23.0%, the lowest correlation is 2.1%, the latest correlation is 7.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.7% between RSG and WM
The lowest correlation is -61.7% between CHRA and QRHC
Shares of Republic Services Inc. (NYSE: RSG) traded today at $127.14, eclipsing its 52-week high. Approximately 234,000 shares have changed hands today, as compared to an average 30-day volume of 1.1 million shares. Republic Services ranks as the second-largest integrated provider of traditional solid waste services in the United States, operating roughly 186 active landfills and more than 200 transfer stations. The company serves residential, commercial, and industrial end markets. It also runs
Environmental and industrial services company Clean Harbors acquires industrial cleaning firm HydroChemPSC for $1.25 billion.
Volatility has returned to the stock market in recent weeks, pushing the S&P 500 down more than 5% below its all-time high at one point. Topping their lists were Brookfield Renewable Partners' (NYSE: BEP), Waste Management (NYSE: WM), and Nucor (NYSE: NUE). Reuben Gregg Brewer (Brookfield Renewable Partners): When the markets started to tank in 2020 Brookfield Renewable Partners' units fell around 45%.
While US Ecology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ECOL ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a lot of...
NORWELL, Mass., October 08, 2021--Clean Harbors, Inc. ("Clean Harbors") (NYSE: CLH) today announced the completion of its acquisition of HydroChemPSC ("HPC"), a leading U.S. provider of industrial cleaning, specialty maintenance and utilities services. Clean Harbors purchased HPC from an affiliate of Littlejohn & Co., LLC, for $1.25 billion in an all-cash transaction. The acquisition was financed through a combination of existing cash and proceeds from Clean Harbors’ new 2021 Incremental Term Lo
The new CFO joins the Denver-based ed tech giant at a time when it is seeing significant growth helping companies retain employees through education and upskilling programs.
In this article, we take a look at billionaire Richard Chilton’s portfolio: Microsoft (MSFT), Home Depot (HD) and more. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Mr. Chilton’s stock picks, go directly to Billionaire Richard Chilton’s Top 5 Stock Picks. Richard Chilton is an American entrepreneur and investor. The billionaire founded his hedge […]
LOUISVILLE, KY / ACCESSWIRE / October 7, 2021 /Charah® Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:CHRA) (the "Company"), a leading provider of mission-critical environmental services and byproduct sales to the power generation industry, was selected as the 2021 Second Place Construction Safety Excellence Award winner for exceptional leadership in safety as part of the Annual Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) Construction Safety Excellence Awards.
QRHC vs. WCN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Next Generation Trade School Provides High-Tech Education & Student Compensation