Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Environmental Services stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Environmental Services stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 2.9% in a week
- Environmental Services stocks down 4.6% on average while median return down 3.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CHRA 29.9%, $VTNR 17.7%, $AWX 3.0%, $SRCL 0.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PESI -9.3%, $TTEK -12.1%, $AQUA -16.5%, $AQMS -23.9%, $TOMZ -37.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CHRA 6.8%, $VTNR 4.3%, $CLH 0.7%, $SRCL 0.6%, $QRHC 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CWST -5.0%, $HDSN -5.9%, $AQUA -8.8%, $AQMS -9.5%, $TOMZ -16.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.0%, for the past 3 months is 15.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.2%, the lowest correlation is -2.9%, the latest correlation is 9.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.0% between RSG and WM
The lowest correlation is -48.4% between CHRA and TTEK
Investment company Vigilare Wealth Management (Current Portfolio) buys BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, Coca-Cola Co, Guardant Health Inc, Linde PLC, Pfizer Inc, sells iShares Russell 2000 ETF, Verizon Communications Inc, First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy Idx Fd, Alibaba Group Holding, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Vigilare Wealth Management.
Bill Gates looks for income, too. This is how he gets it.
Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) today announced that it will release its fourth quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022, after the market closes, and will host an investor conference call at 5 p.m. ET. A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed by logging onto the Company's Investor Relations page on republicservices.com, or listeners may access the call by dialing 1-844-890-1789 or 412-717-9598 (International), passcode "Republic Services."
In the latest trading session, Waste Management (WM) closed at $161.84, marking a -1.5% move from the previous day.
HOUSTON, January 05, 2022--Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE: WM) announced that it will release fourth quarter and full-year 2021 financial results before the opening of the market on Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2022. Following the release, WM will host its investor conference call at 10 a.m. ET.
Comstock Mining Inc (NYSE: LODE) has acquired an additional ~3.13 million shares of LINICO Corporation (LiNiCo), from LiNiCo's founder, Michael Vogel, in exchange for 3.5 million restricted Comstock shares. Comstock also acquired an additional 4,075 Series A Preferred shares of LiNiCo, increasing its overall ownership to ~90%. The remaining 10% of LiNiCo is owned by Aqua Metals Inc. (NASDAQ: AQMS). LiNiCo produces electrification products, including lithium carbonate and graphite from recycled l
Tetra Tech (TTEK) is poised to gain from projects, acquired assets, strong backlog level and shareholder-friendly policies.
Pioneering Technologies for Production of Lithium Carbonate, Graphite, and Other Electrification ProductsVIRGINIA CITY, Nev., Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comstock Mining Inc. (NYSE: LODE) (“Comstock” and the “Company”) today announced its acquisition of an additional 3,129,081 common shares in LINICO Corporation (“LiNiCo”) from LiNiCo’s founder, Michael Vogel, in exchange for 3,500,000 restricted Comstock common shares, and acquired an additional 4,075 Series A Preferred shares, thereby in
Raymond James analyst Pavel Molchanov downgraded Evoqua Water Technologies Corp (NYSE: AQUA) to Market Perform from Outperform without a price target. The analyst notes, with Evoqua having been the best-performing stock in the firm's coverage last year and nearly reaching the previous price target of $50, he believes that the company's mid-single-digit organic growth story and bolt-on M&A opportunities are appropriately priced in. The analyst downgraded Xylem Inc (NYSE: XYL) to Underperform from
DCI vs. CWST: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?