Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Environmental Services stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up -0.5% in a day
- Environmental Services stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up -0.0% in a week
- Environmental Services stocks up 17.9% on average while median return up 10.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AQMS 220.7%, $QRHC 35.5%, $CHRA 32.8%, $AQUA 32.2%, $JAN 29.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ECOLW -0.5%, $RSG -1.1%, $SRCL -2.0%, $CWST -7.7%, $HDSN -19.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CHRA 38.5%, $SMED 12.9%, $JAN 11.0%, $AWX 9.8%, $QRHC 5.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RSG -3.3%, $WM -3.3%, $ECOL -5.4%, $CWST -6.5%, $ECOLW -12.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.1%, for the past 3 months is 16.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 36.0%, the lowest correlation is -0.5%, the latest correlation is 19.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.4% between RSG and WM
The lowest correlation is -42.2% between CHRA and ECOLW
Covanta (CVA) signs a contract with the Town of North Hempstead, effective Jan 1, 2021, to increase the sustainability of waste disposal.
Infrastructure Projects Completed Have Almost Tripled Treatment Capacity and Company is Well-Positioned with Strong Mailback Inventory Levels and Production ScheduleHOUSTON, Texas, Jan. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sharps Compliance Corp. (NASDAQ: SMED) (“Sharps Compliance” or the “Company”), a leading full-service national provider of comprehensive waste management solutions including medical, pharmaceutical and hazardous, is providing an update on the completion of its infrastructure expansion...
Waste Connections, Inc. (TSX/NYSE: WCN) ("Waste Connections" or the "Company") announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter of 2020 and outlook for the full year 2021 after the close of the stock market on February 17, 2021. The Company will be hosting an investor conference call related to this release on February 18th at 8:30 A.M. Eastern Time.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
FREDERICK, Md., Jan. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc.® (“TOMI”, “the Company”) (NASDAQ: TOMZ), a global company specializing in disinfection and decontamination, utilizing its premier Binary Ionization Technology Platform through its SteraMist products - a hydrogen peroxide-based mist and fog composed of ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP™), announces that TOMI Service Network member Rocky Mountain Construction (RMC) has expanded its relationship with the Widefield Sch...
Hard work, even if it's dirty, pays off, says John Casella, the Casella Waste Systems CEO and chairman. It just takes time.
Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK), a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services, announced today the planned dates for its first quarter 2021 results and conference call.
FREDERICK, Md., Jan. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TOMI Environmental Solutions, Inc.® (“TOMI”) (NASDAQ:TOMZ), a global company specializing in disinfection and decontamination, utilizing its premier Binary Ionization Technology (BIT) platform, today announced that Dr. Halden Shane, Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Needham Virtual Growth Conference on Friday, January 15 at 11:30 AM ET. Dr. Shane will also be available throughout the day for virtual one-on one meetings. A webcas...
Donaldson (DCI) stands to benefit from its diversified businesses, strong portfolio of products, growth investments, cost-control measures and shareholder-friendly policies.
In this article we are going to list the 10 biggest waste management companies in the world. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 biggest waste management companies in the world. Waste management is one of the more under appreciated industries out there. In most countries across the world, all you have to […]