Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Environmental Services stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 1.6% in a day
- Environmental Services stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.4% in a week
- Environmental Services stocks down 7.7% on average while median return down 3.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PESI 34.5%, $VTNR 3.5%, $CWST 1.7%, $TTEK 1.1%, $CLH 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HCCI -5.6%, $QRHC -11.3%, $HDSN -22.6%, $SRCL -24.0%, $CHRA -37.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VTNR 10.6%, $PESI 6.0%, $QRHC 3.8%, $HCCI 3.1%, $TTEK 1.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RSG -2.5%, $SRCL -3.2%, $AWX -3.7%, $CWST -4.3%, $CHRA -12.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.8%, for the past 3 months is 23.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.6%, the lowest correlation is -4.8%, the latest correlation is 56.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.2% between RSG and WM
The lowest correlation is -43.4% between AWX and SRCL
PITTSBURGH, March 22, 2023--Evoqua Water Technologies Names Silfex and Zhen Ding Tech. Group Winners of Annual Water Sustainability Award
Key Insights The projected fair value for Casella Waste Systems is US$63.82 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) and the Republic Services Charitable Foundation today announced the 12 organizations receiving 2023 National Neighborhood Promise® grants. The Foundation's National Neighborhood Promise Program aims to revitalize communities and the quality of life of residents through volunteer projects, monetary donations and in-kind services. This year, a total of $2.5 million will be awarded to 12 nonprofit organizations making a lasting difference in local neighborhoods.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
(Bloomberg) -- Companies piled into the US investment-grade bond market Tuesday ahead of the Federal Reserve’s next interest rate decision, after the market was shuttered for a week as banking turmoil swept the US and Europe. Most Read from BloombergUS Studies Ways to Insure All Bank Deposits If Crisis GrowsJPMorgan Owned the LME ‘Nickel’ That Was Actually Bags of StonesUBS to Buy Credit Suisse in $3.3 Billion Deal to End CrisisJPMorgan Sees Increasing Chances of ‘Minsky Moment’Vanguard Said to
For the fifth time, Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices. Republic Services is one of 135 companies to be recognized for best-in-class ethics, compliance and governance practices on the 2023 World's Most Ethical Companies list.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
In the latest trading session, Waste Management (WM) closed at $154.87, marking a +1.12% move from the previous day.
Waste Connections, Inc. (TSX/NYSE: WCN) ("Waste Connections" or the "Company") today announced that it will report financial results for the first quarter of 2023 after the close of the stock market on April 26, 2023. The Company will be hosting an investor conference call related to this release on April 27th at 8:30 A.M. Eastern Time.
ATLANTA, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: PESI) (the “Company”) today announced it will host a conference call at 11:00 AM Eastern Time on Thursday, March 23, 2023. A webcast of the call may be accessed at https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/2243/47895 or in the investor section of the Company’s website at https://ir.perma-fix.com/conference-calls. The conference call will be available via telephone by dialing toll free 888-506-0062 for U.S.