Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Environmental Services stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Environmental Services stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down -1.1% in a week
- Environmental Services stocks down 6.5% on average while median return down 4.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CHRA 21.1%, $TTEK 2.7%, $CWST 1.9%, $AQMS 0.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SRCL -9.6%, $AWX -12.7%, $HDSN -20.8%, $VTNR -23.3%, $SMED -33.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HCCI 6.3%, $SRCL 4.1%, $CLH 3.9%, $WM 3.6%, $QRHC 3.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CHRA -5.2%, $VTNR -10.7%, $AQMS -12.3%, $HDSN -12.4%, $SMED -12.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.4%, for the past 3 months is 19.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.0%, the lowest correlation is 0.4%, the latest correlation is 14.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.5% between RSG and WM
The lowest correlation is -42.9% between AWX and PESI
Casella (CWST) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
HOUSTON, July 01, 2022--WM (NYSE: WM) announced that it will release second quarter 2022 financial results before the opening of the market on Wednesday, July 27, 2022. Following the release, WM will host its investor conference call at 10 a.m. ET.
TIXT vs. AQUA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
ELGIN, Ill., June 30, 2022--Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (Nasdaq: HCCI), a leading provider of parts cleaning, used oil re-refining, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste services primarily focused on small and mid-sized customers, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Patriot Environmental Services, Inc. ("Patriot").
Waste Management (WM) closed at $151.25 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.59% move from the prior day.
Paychex's (PAYX) fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 earnings and revenues are likely to have increased year over year.