Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Environmental Services stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- Environmental Services stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 3.6% in a week
- Environmental Services stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down -1.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SMED 16.7%, $SRCL 12.3%, $HCCI 8.5%, $CVA 8.2%, $RSG 4.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CHRA -6.6%, $TTEK -12.9%, $QRHC -16.8%, $TOMZ -25.5%, $AQMS -29.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SMED 3.7%, $HDSN 3.1%, $AQUA 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ECOL -5.2%, $CHRA -9.5%, $TOMZ -10.0%, $AQMS -10.3%, $QRHC -11.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.1%, for the past 3 months is 15.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.6%, the lowest correlation is -2.5%, the latest correlation is 23.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.2% between RSG and WM
The lowest correlation is -61.5% between PESI and SMED
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL)(NASDAQ: GOOG), Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), and Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) report record earnings. Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) reports its biggest revenue growth in three years. Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) rises on a strong quarter.
LOUISVILLE, KY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Charah Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:CHRA) (together with its subsidiaries, "Charah Solutions" or the "Company"), a leading provider of environmental services and byproduct sales to the power generation industry, announced today that it will conduct a conference call on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 8:30 a.
Vertex Energy (VTNR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Served as Deputy Director for Policy to then Vice President Biden in the Obama-Biden White House and Held Senior Roles in the Energy Department Served as Biden Campaign Appointee to the Biden-Sanders Climate Change Unity Task Force ATLANTA, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: PESI) (the “Company”) today announced the appointment of Kerry C. Duggan to the Company’s Board of Directors. Ms. Duggan is one of the nation’s premier environmental policy exper...
Republic Services (RSG) first-quarter 2021 results reflect growth in adjusted EBITDA margin, adjusted earnings and adjusted free cash flow.
Clean Harbors (CLH) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Clean Harbors (CLH) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
ATLANTA, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: PESI) (the “Company”) today announced financial results and provided a business update for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Mark Duff, President and CEO of the Company, commented, “As anticipated, we experienced weakness in our Treatment Segment due to the ongoing effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, which resulted in delayed shipments. Partially offsetting this weakness, we achieved modest growth in ou...
RSG earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Participating on today's call are Ron Keating, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Ben Stas, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. After our prepared remarks, we will open the call to questions.