Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Esports stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 2.7% in a day
- Esports stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 2.7% in a week
- Esports stocks down 19.9% on average while median return down -0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
Related ETFs (click on ticker for stock detail page)
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SE 23.4%, $NERD 1.6%, $TTWO 1.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HERO -0.3%, $DOYU -18.1%, $GMBL -67.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NERD 4.7%, $HERO 3.5%, $SE 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DOYU -5.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 37.7%, for the past 3 months is 33.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 89.0%, the lowest correlation is 4.2%, the latest correlation is 54.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.8% between HERO and NERD
The lowest correlation is 5.3% between DOYU and SE
DouYu International Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:DOYU) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 20, 2023 Operator: Good morning and good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you, and welcome to DouYu International Holdings Limited’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. I will now turn the call over to the first speaker today, Ms. Lingling Kong, […]
Earnings momentum has brought back the bulls to this former high flyer.
Key Insights The considerable ownership by public companies in DouYu International Holdings indicates that they...
Lantheus, Perion Network, Meta Platforms and Sea are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Sea Limited and Electronic Arts are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
(Bloomberg) -- GoTo Group reported a narrower adjusted loss for the fourth quarter, helped by extensive cost cuts at the Indonesian ride-hailing and e-commerce provider.Most Read from BloombergUBS to Buy Credit Suisse in $3.3 Billion Deal to End CrisisCredit Suisse’s $17 Billion of Risky Bonds Are Now WorthlessThe One Big Winner and Many Losers of UBS’s Credit Suisse RescueMorgan Stanley Strategist Says Bank Stress Signals Bear Market EndStocks Stage Relief Rally as Banking Jitters Ease: Markets
Here are four top-ranked liquid stocks, Lantheus Holdings (LNTH), Meta Platforms (META), Perion Network (PERI) and Sea Limited (SE), which investors can add to their portfolio for strong gains.
We think all investors should try to buy and hold high quality multi-year winners. While not every stock performs well...
DouYu International Holdings Limited ("DouYu" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: DOYU), a leading game-centric live streaming platform in China and a pioneer in the eSports value chain, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and the full year ended December 31, 2022.
(Bloomberg) -- Sea Ltd. has made the changes it needs to deliver profits over the long haul, billionaire founder Forrest Li said in a memo to staff, assuring workers who had survived months of steep job cuts that the worst is over.Most Read from BloombergUBS to Buy Credit Suisse in $3.3 Billion Deal to End CrisisCredit Suisse’s $17 Billion of Risky Bonds Are Now WorthlessThe One Big Winner and Many Losers of UBS’s Credit Suisse RescueMorgan Stanley Strategist Says Bank Stress Signals Bear Market