Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Esports stocks up 5.5% on average while median return up 2.7% in a day
- Esports stocks up 5.1% on average while median return up 4.9% in a week
- Esports stocks up 18.8% on average while median return up 11.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SLGG 44.9%, $SE 23.2%, $GMBL 22.4%, $AESE 12.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AESE 12.1%, $SE 10.8%, $DOYU 6.3%, $NERD 4.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TTWO -3.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.1%, for the past 3 months is 27.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.5%, the lowest correlation is -9.1%, the latest correlation is -9.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.1% between HERO and NERD
The lowest correlation is -20.7% between HERO and SLGG
Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AESE) (the "Company"), a global esports entertainment company, and Element Partners, LLC ("Element"), a privately-held investment vehicle, today announced a definitive agreement under which Element will acquire the Company’s poker-related business and assets, including the entities comprising the World Poker Tour® ("World Poker Tour," or "WPT®").
NEWARK, N.J., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (NasdaqCM: GMBL, GMBLW) (or the “Company”), an esports entertainment and online gambling operator, announced that the Cboe Options Exchange began trading options on the Company’s common stock this week. "The listing of options on our stock is yet another important milestone achievement,” commented Grant Johnson, CEO of Esports Entertainment Group. “We have successfully capitalized on a multitude of opportunities si...
In the latest trading session, Sea Limited Sponsored ADR (SE) closed at $226.05, marking a -1.57% move from the previous day.
Video game spending in December and full-year 2020 reached record levels in the U.S. as consumers spent more time with home entertainment during the Covid-19 pandemic, NPD Group said Friday.
The company saw significant increases in audience engagement, launched Virtualis Studios and delivered nearly 300 episodes of original contentSANTA MONICA, Calif., Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Super League Gaming (Nasdaq: SLGG), a global leader in competitive video gaming and esports entertainment for everyday players around the world, saw incredible success in pandemic-challenged 2020, surpassing a whopping 2 billion video views, which is nearly 20 times the number in 2019. 2020 proved to...
(Bloomberg) -- Indonesia’s Bukalapak.com has landed funding from Standard Chartered Plc as it makes progress toward raising $200 million to finance its expansion in the country, according to people familiar with the matter.Naver Corp. and Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund, both existing investors, are also close to signing an agreement for additional funding, according to one of the people, who asked not to be named because the matter is private. Bukalapak has pulled in $100 million from Micros...