Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Esports stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Esports stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 1.6% in a week
- Esports stocks down 9.1% on average while median return down 10.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AESE 3.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SLGG -14.8%, $EGLX -19.4%, $SE -22.7%, $GMBL -25.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AESE 3.8%, $SLGG 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EGLX -1.9%, $SE -6.5%, $TTWO -7.3%, $GMBL -10.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 47.1%, for the past 3 months is 35.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 74.2%, the lowest correlation is 31.4%, the latest correlation is 61.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.4% between HERO and NERD
The lowest correlation is -14.8% between AESE and TTWO
Shares of southeast Asia e-commerce and video game giant Sea Limited (NYSE: SE) were down 8% today as of 1:30 p.m. ET. It deepens the sell-off the stock has suffered since October when Sea reached its all-time high. Sea has been using its highly profitable video game segment (publisher Garena, responsible for the international hit Free Fire) to invest in its e-commerce app Shopee.
Investment company Qp Wealth Management, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys iShares U.S. Transportation ETF, Devon Energy Corp, The Mosaic Co, Invesco Water Resources ETF, Alerian MLP ETF, sells Uber Technologies Inc, First Trust International IPO ETF, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc, Dow Inc, AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Qp Wealth Management, Llc.
The video game industry is involved in the development, marketing, and sale of video game hardware and software. Top companies include Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) and Nintendo Co. Ltd. (NTDOY). Video game industry sales generally performed well early in the COVID-19 pandemic as business shutdowns and social-distancing measures limited peoples' entertainment options.
It is always great practice for investors to diversify their holdings. Investing in growth stocks can help balance your portfolio and generate market-beating returns over the long term. Growth investing involves a strategy where you place your bets on companies that are likely to grow faster than the market. Underlying businesses of growth stocks are inclined to increase their revenues and earnings at a much faster rate than their peers. Investing in growth stocks involves having a long-term min
Take-Two spent 12.7 billion on Zynga to grow its mobile division and fight Apple's privacy changes.
Take-Two Interactive's (NASDAQ: TTWO) stock price plunged 13% on Monday on news that the company would buy Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) in a $12.7 billion deal. The stock has now fallen about 24.5% over the last 12 months and has suffered comparable price losses to longtime rival Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) (27%) over the same timeframe.
GameStop's new management has to step up its game, says one of the few Wall Street analysts who still cover the retailer of physical video games.
After days of declines, a large number of e-commerce and technology stocks staged a wide-ranging relief rally on Tuesday. Investors focused on a broader range of economic issues, allowing high-growth stocks to stage a comeback. E-commerce platforms have taken it on the chin recently, as investors bet that massive gains resulting from the pandemic would eventually fade.
Investment company Linden Rose Investment LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Apple Inc, Alphabet Inc, Amazon.com Inc, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, sells Sea, Pinduoduo Inc, Shopify Inc, Fiverr International, Tencent Holdings during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Linden Rose Investment LLC.