Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Esports stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Esports stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 1.3% in a week
- Esports stocks up 5.0% on average while median return up 5.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DOYU 12.7%, $SE 7.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TTWO -17.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TTWO 3.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SE -9.4%, $DOYU -12.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.8%, for the past 3 months is 39.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 77.7%, the lowest correlation is 10.9%, the latest correlation is 50.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.3% between HERO and NERD
The lowest correlation is -10.9% between AESE and TTWO
Instead, some of its peers abroad continue to grow rapidly, a factor that might lead investors to consider Shopify (NYSE: SHOP), MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI), or Sea Limited (NYSE: SE) as the new top e-commerce stocks. Also, due to efforts to keep the cost of net revenue down, its $317 million in net income during the period surged 146% year over year.
The consensus price target hints at a 96.6% upside potential for Sea Limited Sponsored ADR (SE). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
NEW YORK, November 21, 2022--Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AESE) (the "Company"), a global esports entertainment company, today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Board") has authorized a stock repurchase program of up to $10 million of its outstanding shares of common stock. The manner, timing and amount of any purchase will be based on an evaluation of market conditions, stock price and other factors.
(Bloomberg) -- GoTo Group reported a narrower third-quarter loss, helped by cost cuts at the Indonesian ride-hailing and e-commerce giant.Most Read from BloombergDisney Shares Jump on Optimism Over Iger’s Surprise ReturnSwedish Housing Is Now in the Worst Rout Since the 1990sMalaysia Latest: Parties Race to Form Government Before DeadlineStocks End Session Lower With Fed Hikes in Focus: Markets WrapMalaysia Latest: Tight Election Race Points to Hung ParliamentThe adjusted loss before interest, t
DouYu International Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: DOYU) reported a third-quarter FY22 revenue decline of 23.4% to $252.8 million year-on-year, beating the consensus of $249 million. Segments: DouYu's Livestreaming revenues decreased by 22.9% Y/Y to $239.7 million due to prudent operating strategies in anticipation of a tightening regulatory environment. Advertising and other revenues declined by 32.1% Y/Y to $13.1 million due to the challenging macro environment and exploration of new commercializat
DouYu International Holdings Limited ("DouYu" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: DOYU), a leading game-centric live streaming platform in China and a pioneer in the eSports value chain, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
In this article, we will discuss the 20 Biggest Gaming Companies in the World. If you want to skip our analysis of the gaming industry, go directly to the 5 Biggest Gaming Companies in the World. The Gaming Industry: An Analysis The video gaming industry in 2022 is valued at a whopping $197 billion and is […]
These innovative growth stocks are ripe for the picking following a peak plunge of 38% in the Nasdaq Composite.
The bear market of 2022 hammered the tech sector. With that possibility, investors could see outsize gains in Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB), and Sea Limited (NYSE: SE). Jake Lerch (Apple): With the end of the year drawing near, it's time to think about the future.
Sea Limited's stock rocketed 36% higher the day it reported its third-quarter financial results.