Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Esports stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.7% in a day
- Esports stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 2.2% in a week
- Esports stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TTWO 13.2%, $SE 5.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AESE -3.9%, $SLGG -4.2%, $EGLX -9.6%, $GMBL -14.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SE 13.0%, $SLGG 12.3%, $HERO 3.6%, $NERD 2.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AESE -1.7%, $EGLX -2.5%, $DOYU -4.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 48.0%, for the past 3 months is 41.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 72.4%, the lowest correlation is 2.0%, the latest correlation is 7.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.5% between HERO and NERD
The lowest correlation is 11.2% between EGLX and TTWO
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Impac Mortgage Holdings The Trade: Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: IMH) 10% owner Richard H Pickup acquired a total o
The pandemic has accelerated e-commerce, digital payments, and gaming adoption in emerging markets, and Sea Limited (NYSE: SE) has been a big beneficiary. In this Motley Fool Live segment from "The 5" recorded on Oct. 8, Fool.com contributors Jason Hall and Jeremy Bowman discuss the long-term tailwinds working in Sea's benefit. Jeremy Bowman: I'm going to introduce a third company that has some exposure to Brazil, mostly in Southeast Asia, and that's Sea Limited.
With so many promising and intriguing U.S.-based companies for investors to choose from, it's perhaps unsurprising that American investors often fail to think about adding foreign companies to their portfolios. Two such high-performing international stocks are Sea Limited (NYSE: SE) and United Microelectronics (NYSE: UMC). Singapore-based Sea Limited is an e-commerce, gaming, and fintech giant that has become one of the world's most dynamic companies.
After all, the global e-commerce market could still expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16% from 2021 to 2026, according to Research and Markets, as the generational disruption of brick-and-mortar retailers continues. MercadoLibre is the largest e-commerce company in Latin America. It also processes digital payments with its Mercado Pago platform.
These well-known and widely held companies should deliver jaw-dropping revenue growth over the next five years.
Sea Limited Sponsored ADR (SE) closed the most recent trading day at $345.37, moving -1.14% from the previous trading session.
IRVINE, Calif., October 14, 2021--Allied Esports Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AESE) (the "Company" or "AESE"), a global esports entertainment company, today announced that the Company convened and immediately adjourned its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on October 14, 2021, without any business being conducted, due to the fact that a quorum was not present. The Annual Meeting will be reconvened to a later date to be determined by the Company’s Board of Directors to allow the Company additional t
Futures rose solidly after the major indexes closed near highs Wednesday. AMD headlined 5 stocks making bullish moves.
For instance, since the beginning of 1950, there have been 38 double-digit percentage declines in the S&P 500. To build on this point, the broader market has responded very similarly following crashes or corrections for the past 60 years. Following each of the previous eight bear markets, excluding the coronavirus crash, there were either one or two declines of 10% in the S&P 500 within three years.