Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Finance/Rental/Leasing stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 2.2% in a day
- Finance/Rental/Leasing stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 2.6% in a week
- Finance/Rental/Leasing stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MRLN 64.1%, $DXF 53.2%, $XYF 30.2%, $EZPW 26.9%, $VEL 24.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RKT -27.5%, $EOSE -29.1%, $ACY -33.8%, $EOSEW -43.7%, $AIHS -44.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VEL 23.2%, $EZPW 11.8%, $DXF 7.6%, $WRLD 5.5%, $FCFS 4.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EOSEW -20.7%, $ACY -22.4%, $HYRE -26.4%, $RKT -26.9%, $AIHS -28.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.7%, for the past 3 months is 11.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 27.7%, the lowest correlation is 1.4%, the latest correlation is 10.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.1% between BAMH and BAMI
The lowest correlation is -59.5% between ASRVP and ATAX
(Bloomberg) -- The judge overseeing the high-stakes trial between Epic Games Inc. and Apple Inc. hinted at a compromise that turns on the iPhone maker allowing developers to inform users through their mobile apps that they can buy virtual goods on the web at a cheaper cost.U.S. District Judge Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers appeared to be looking for middle ground while hearing from economists called by both companies as expert witnesses in a case that threatens to upend the multibillion-dollar marketpla...
AMERCO (Nasdaq: UHAL), the parent company of U-Haul International, Inc., Oxford Life Insurance Company, Repwest Insurance Company and Amerco Real Estate Company, plans to report its fourth quarter fiscal 2021 financial results after the close of market trading on Wednesday, May 26, 2021. The Company is scheduled to conduct its fourth quarter investor conference call and webcast at 8 a.m. Arizona Time (11 a.m. ET) on Thursday, May 27, 2021.
Third Avenue Management, an investment management firm, published its “Real Estate Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +10.70% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, outperforming the benchmark, FTSE EPRA NAREIT Developed Index, that rose to +6.11% for the […]
Western Union (WU) partners with Google Pay to provide its cross-border digital platform to be used by the latter's users.
Synchrony Financial's (SYF) strategic measures and cost-curbing initiatives might perk up its shares.
Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (OTCPK:HTZGQ) ("Hertz" or the "Company") today announced that, following the completion of the auction previously approved by the Court in its Chapter 11 case, Hertz has selected and approved a revised proposal from certain funds and accounts managed by affiliates of each of Knighthead Capital Management LLC ("Knighthead"), Certares Opportunities LLC ("Certares") and Apollo Capital Management, LP ("Apollo" and together with Knighthead and Certares, the "KHCA Group") t...
May is National Electrical Safety Month but are Americans doing enough to protect themselves and their homes against electrical fires? Although 28% of Americans have experienced an electrical fire, most confess that they aren't following basic precautions that would lower their risk of another fire, according to a new ValuePenguin.com survey of more than 1,200 respondents. In fact, 57% of Americans confessed to leaving heat-producing appliances plugged or turned on when they're not in use, inadv...
Kelly Christiano EVP, Consumer Lending WILMINGTON, Del., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI), a leader in education loan management and business processing solutions, announced the appointment of Kelly Christiano as executive vice president of consumer lending. “Kelly has earned a reputation for innovation and flawless execution at both start-ups and Fortune 500 firms,” said Jack Remondi, Navient president and CEO. “Those skills make her well-equipped to lead our Consumer Len...
GATX Corp's (GATX) sound liquidity position is impressive. However, decline in profits in the Rail North America segment is a headwind.