Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Finance/Rental/Leasing stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Finance/Rental/Leasing stocks up 2.7% on average while median return up 1.4% in a week
- Finance/Rental/Leasing stocks up 5.3% on average while median return up 2.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HX 290.1%, $CAR 66.1%, $HRI 44.3%, $ATLC 35.6%, $ASPS 33.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GDOT -12.4%, $NAVI -14.1%, $FPAY -19.5%, $HYRE -21.3%, $EOSEW -22.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HX 102.7%, $ATLC 22.6%, $TREE 14.4%, $CAR 11.2%, $RKT 10.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HYRE -4.6%, $LX -4.9%, $JFIN -5.3%, $VEL -6.0%, $ACY -20.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.3%, for the past 3 months is 12.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.5%, the lowest correlation is -0.1%, the latest correlation is 3.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.9% between AXP and DFS
The lowest correlation is -57.2% between ACY and ATAX
Walker & Dunlop, Inc. announced today its role in $300,000,000 in construction financing for The Mather, a new luxury Life Plan Community located in Tysons, Virginia. The transit-oriented project will comprise two buildings with 300 independent living apartment homes, 16 assisted living apartments, 20 memory support suites, and 42 private nursing suites that will be built in two phases, with the first phase projected to open in early 2024.
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - October 18, 2021) - The Klein Law Firm announces that a class action complaint has been filed on behalf of shareholders of HyreCar Inc. (NASDAQ: HYRE) alleging that the Company violated federal securities laws.Class Period: May 14, 2021 and August 10, 2021Lead Plaintiff Deadline: October 26, 2021No obligation or cost to you.Learn more about your recoverable losses in HYRE:https://www.kleinstocklaw.com/pslra-1/hyrecar-inc-loss-submission-form?id=20518&from=5H
Dow Jones futures were little changed Monday with the Bitcoin ETF slated to debut Tuesday. Tesla stock is nearing all-time highs.
HAMILTON, Bermuda, October 18, 2021--October 18, 2021 – Triton International Limited (NYSE:TRTN) will host its third quarter 2021 earnings conference call on October 26, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The earnings announcement and presentation will be released by 7:00 a.m. that morning and will be available on www.trtn.com.
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Encore Capital Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:ECPG), an international specialty finance company, announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter 2021 on Wednesday, November 3, 2021, after the market closes. The Company will also host a conference call and slide presentation the same day at 2:00 p.m. Pacific / 5:00 p.m. Eastern time with Ashish Masih, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jonathan Clark, Executive Vice President
WILMINGTON, N.C., October 18, 2021--PPD Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bernstein Liebhard, a nationally acclaimed investor rights law firm, reminds investors of the deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion in a securities class action lawsuit filed on behalf of investors who purchased or acquired the securities of HyreCar, Inc. ("HyreCar" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HYRE) from May 14, 2021 through August 10, 2021 (the "Class Period"). The lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of Califor
Adopting a more relaxed stance on work-from-home than most of the big U.S. banks, AmEx has divided staffers into hybrid, onsite and fully virtual categories. AmEx will start bringing its employees in the United States, UK and Germany back to offices from Jan. 24.
American Express commits to a future of hybrid work at the pandemic looks to round the corner.
(Bloomberg) -- American Express Co. will allow employees to work from wherever they want at least four weeks a year as part of the company’s push to offer greater flexibility even after the pandemic subsides. Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightWhy Buying a Second or Even Third Home Is Becoming More Popular Than EverHate-Speech Case