Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Financial Publishing/Services stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Financial Publishing/Services stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.9% in a week
- Financial Publishing/Services stocks down 6.1% on average while median return down 2.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TRI 5.5%, $FDS 5.2%, $SPGI 3.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MSCI -3.2%, $VALU -8.1%, $DNB -9.7%, $ENV -18.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VALU 4.9%, $SPGI 0.5%, $FDS 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DNB -1.7%, $MSCI -3.3%, $ENV -3.9%, $MORN -3.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 51.1%, for the past 3 months is 37.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.1%, the lowest correlation is 23.8%, the latest correlation is 43.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.9% between MCO and SPGI
The lowest correlation is -15.6% between DNB and INFO
If you're like most S&P 500 investors, you're thankful the dreadful first half is over. But what matters more now is knowing which stocks do best in the second half.
Worried about inflation? You should be — especially if you own the wrong assets and bet against S&P 500 and growth stocks.
Yahoo Finance's Anjalee Khemlani joins the Live show to discuss Moody's outlook for pharmaceutical industry as well as reports that Pfizer is looking to provide additional COVID-19 vaccine doses.
S&P Global Commodity Insights, the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets, and Pexapark, the leading provider of reference pricing, enterprise software and execution services for renewable power purchase agreements (PPAs), today announced an agreement to create jointly renewable energy price indices to help create more transparency in renewable energy markets. The collaboration will combine Platts benchmark expertise with Pexapark'
If you're not feeling great about your S&P 500 portfolio over the past six months, join the club. But some lucky investors still found ways to make money.
Style Box ETF report for IMCV
Style Box ETF report for IMCB
Morningstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: MORN), a leading provider of independent investment research, has completed its acquisition of Praemium's operations in the United Kingdom, Jersey, Hong Kong, and Dubai from Praemium Limited (ASX: PPS) for £35 million, subject to completion adjustments.
We have cut our 2022 growth forecasts for most large economies, outlined in a report we published today, "Global Economic Outlook Q3 2022: Rates Shock Puts The Economy On A Slower Path."