Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Financial Publishing/Services stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Financial Publishing/Services stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down 3.2% in a week
- Financial Publishing/Services stocks down 4.1% on average while median return down 9.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VALU 11.0%, $DNB 4.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $INFO -9.4%, $SPGI -9.7%, $MORN -10.9%, $MCO -11.1%, $MSCI -12.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VALU 4.7%, $JRJC 0.3%, $DNB 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FDS -3.3%, $INFO -3.4%, $MORN -4.2%, $MSCI -4.6%, $MCO -5.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 50.6%, for the past 3 months is 39.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 73.6%, the lowest correlation is 13.2%, the latest correlation is 48.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.6% between INFO and SPGI
The lowest correlation is -26.7% between TRI and VALU
The appeal for dividend-focused ETFs is high at the start of 2022, given bouts of volatility triggered by a hawkish Fed, rising yields, skyrocketing inflation and of course a spike in the Omicron COVID-19 variant cases.
The Zacks Business-Software Services industry players like CTSH, MSCI, TYL and PLUS are poised to benefit from the robust demand trend for multi-cloud-enabled software solutions.
Investment company Lgt Capital Partners Ltd. (Current Portfolio) buys Universal Display Corp, Colgate-Palmolive Co, Comcast Corp, KeyCorp, PayPal Holdings Inc, sells UnitedHealth Group Inc, Newmont Corp, Anglogold Ashanti, Johnson & Johnson, Blackstone Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Lgt Capital Partners Ltd..
Everyone loves fast-growing S&P 500 companies — they just don't want to pay up. Analysts are finding still-cheap growing companies.
Smart Beta ETF report for TLTE
Investment company Canandaigua National Corp (Current Portfolio) buys Amazon.com Inc, American Express Co, S&P Global Inc, KKR Inc, Vanguard High Dividend Yield Indx ETF, sells PNC Financial Services Group Inc, Nasdaq Inc, Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp, ONEOK Inc, People's United Financial Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Canandaigua National Corp.
Cobleskill, NY, based Investment company Fenimore Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Clarivate PLC, Amphenol Corp, Chemed Corp, Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc, Dream Finders Homes Inc, sells Landstar System Inc, Digital Realty Trust Inc, SouthState Corp, Home BancShares Inc, Healthcare Services Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Fenimore Asset Management Inc.
NEW YORK, January 13, 2022--MSCI Announces Senior Leadership Changes
Investment company Value Partners Investments Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Cisco Systems Inc, Electronic Arts Inc, Yum China Holdings Inc, Medtronic PLC, Liberty SiriusXM Group, sells Wells Fargo, The Home Depot Inc, JPMorgan Chase, Broadcom Inc, Visa Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Value Partners Investments Inc..