Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Financial Publishing/Services stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Financial Publishing/Services stocks down 5.5% on average while median return down 4.6% in a week
- Financial Publishing/Services stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FDS 4.8%, $MORN 4.7%, $TRI 2.3%, $MCO 1.6%, $MSCI 0.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SPGI -0.7%, $INFO -0.8%, $DNB -2.5%, $ENV -12.2%, $JRJC -20.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SPGI -5.6%, $INFO -5.7%, $ENV -7.7%, $MORN -7.8%, $JRJC -13.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 37.4%, for the past 3 months is 26.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.1%, the lowest correlation is 6.7%, the latest correlation is 33.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.2% between INFO and SPGI
The lowest correlation is -22.5% between JRJC and VALU
S&P Global Ratings said today that has assigned Worldline S.A. an ESG Evaluation score of 83 (see "ESG Evaluation: Worldline"). The company's ESG Evaluation score is the result of an ESG profile of 76, combined with strong (+7) preparedness. Higher numbers indicate stronger sustainability, in our evaluations.
Morningstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: MORN), a leading provider of independent investment research, this week launched two new environmental, social, and governance (ESG) assessments—the Morningstar® ESG Commitment Level for strategies and asset managers, and the Morningstar® ESG Risk Rating Assessment for companies—across its flagship platforms, including investment research platform Morningstar DirectSM and investor website Morningstar.com®.
"Cheap" stocks in the S&P 500 aren't synonymous with lagging performance anymore — at least not this year so far.
Moody’s Corporation (NYSE:MCO) and Team8, a global venture group, today announced the completion of a $25 million investment in VisibleRisk, a joint venture established by the two companies in 2019 to evaluate enterprise cyber risk. Additionally, VisibleRisk today announced the launch of a Cyber Rating product, building on the collaboration between Moody’s and Team8 to develop a global standard for assessing corporate cyber risk.
Steve Hasker, president and chief executive officer, and Mike Eastwood, chief financial officer of Thomson Reuters (TSX/NYSE: TRI), will present at the Barclays Americas Select Conference on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. EDT. The presentation may include forward-looking information.
S&P Global Ratings said today that Korea Expressway Corp.'s (KEC) Sustainable Finance Framework is fully aligned with the four components of the Green Bond Principles (GBP) and the four components of the Social Bond Principles (SBP), collectively referred to under the Sustainability Bond Guidelines, as well as the four components of the Green Loan Principles (GLP). The Framework Alignment Opinion report is available online here.
Moody’s Corporation (NYSE:MCO) announced today that Robert Fauber, President and Chief Executive Officer, will speak at the Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference on Tuesday, May 18, 2021. Mr. Fauber’s presentation will begin at approximately 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will be webcast live. The webcast can be accessed at Moody’s Investor Relations website, ir.moodys.com.
New York remains the global winner after Brexit forced 2.3 trillion pounds ($3.25 trillion) of monthly trading in derivatives to leave the City of London by March, a report from consultants Deloitte and data company IHS Markit said on Tuesday. Britain left the European Union's full legal orbit on Dec. 31 and the UK financial sector's access to the bloc is now limited. Banks and other market participants in the EU are no longer allowed to use platforms in London to trade swaps, forcing them to ...
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600: