Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Fintech stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Fintech stocks up 6.1% on average while median return up 6.2% in a week
- Fintech stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LC 17.3%, $ENV 8.3%, $GS 5.7%, $FINX 1.4%, $FISV 1.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IPAY -0.9%, $SQ -1.4%, $GPN -1.6%, $PYPL -2.2%, $GDOT -12.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LC 10.2%, $SQ 8.6%, $FINX 7.7%, $INTU 7.5%, $GS 7.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GDOT -1.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 54.0%, for the past 3 months is 34.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 75.8%, the lowest correlation is 7.9%, the latest correlation is 33.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.5% between IPAY and TPAY
The lowest correlation is -19.4% between ENV and LEND
BOSTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / The Thornton Law Firm alerts investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of investors of PayPal Holdings, Inc. The case is currently in the lead plaintiff stage.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against PayPal Holdings, Inc. ("PayPal" or the "Company")(NASDAQ:PYPL) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired PayPal securities between February 9, 2017 and July 28, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").
Octavio Marenzi, Opimas CEO, joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the dynamic between inflation and supply chain issues, bank earnings, and outlook on the Fed.
(Bloomberg) -- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is tapping the U.S. investment-grade bond market with a $9 billion sale, joining peers Bank of America Corp. and Morgan Stanley in selling new debt after reporting strong third-quarter results. Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to Confront Workplace RacismWhy Buy
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Labaton Sucharow, a nationally ranked and award-winning shareholder rights law firm, is investigating potential securities violations and breach of fiduciary duty claims against PayPal Holdings, Inc. ("PayPal" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:PYPL).
NEW ORLEANS, LA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C., remind investors of pending deadlines in the following securities class action lawsuits:PayPal Holdings, Inc.
American Express commits to a future of hybrid work at the pandemic looks to round the corner.
This trade idea represents a 19% return on risk between now and Nov. 19 if Goldman Sachs stock remains above 385.
Synchrony Financial (SYF) lengthens partnership with Fiserv to help small business houses. Merchants can now use the company's products and financing options through the Clover platform.
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - October 18, 2021) - Bernstein Liebhard, a nationally acclaimed investor rights law firm, reminds investors of the deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion in a securities class action lawsuit that has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased or acquired the securities of PayPal Holdings, Inc. ("PayPal " or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PYPL) from February 9, 2017 through July 28, 2021 (the "Class Period"). The lawsuit ...