Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Fintech stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.1% in a day
- Fintech stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 3.2% in a week
- Fintech stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 6.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GPN 17.6%, $FIS 10.5%, $FISV 5.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LC -10.4%, $INTU -14.9%, $ARKF -15.2%, $FINX -17.0%, $SQ -23.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LC 7.5%, $FISV 0.3%, $FIS 0.3%, $GPN 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ARKF -4.0%, $GS -4.2%, $FINX -4.5%, $PYPL -4.9%, $SQ -5.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.6%, for the past 3 months is 38.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 73.5%, the lowest correlation is 9.3%, the latest correlation is 42.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.8% between ARKF and SQ
The lowest correlation is -43.4% between PYPL and TPAY
Riverside, CT, based Investment company Baxter Bros Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Meta Platforms Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Chevron Corp, Constellation Brands Inc, Domino's Pizza Inc, sells Adobe Inc, , Philip Morris International Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Baxter Bros Inc.
Modesto, CA, based Investment company Mraz, Amerine & Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities, Coterra Energy Inc, Core Laboratories NV, Dimensional U.S.
Investment company Garrett Investment Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF, iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, SPDR Portfolio Intermediate Term Treasury ETF, SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF, sells BTC iShares MSCI USA Momentum Factor ETF, Vanguard Dividend Appreciation FTF, Vanguard Small Cap ETF, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF, SPDR SSgA Ultra Short Term Bond ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filing
(Bloomberg) -- The top 1% at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is set to receive a special one-time reward in addition to annual bonuses, recognizing the Wall Street titan’s roaring success through the pandemic.Most Read from BloombergCannabis Compounds Prevented Covid Infection in Laboratory StudyFrequent Boosters Spur Warning on Immune ResponseSupreme Court Blocks Biden’s Shot-or-Test Rule for WorkersSay Goodbye to Self-Isolating, WFH Mandates, Mass TestingDjokovic’s Australian Visa Canceled Again in P
Colin Stewart, Quant Insight Head of Americas, and Jay Hatfield, InfraCap Founder and CEO, join Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the S&P outlook, the Fed, inflation, and yield curves, in addition to commenting on Jamie Dimon's predictions for interest rate hikes.
The Fed hasn’t done anything with interest rates yet, but bank earnings released Friday show that the mere anticipation of a pullback in easy money policies is weighing on the industry.
Breaking financial news from Investopedia including financial markets, retail reports, and cryptocurrencies,
Sizemore Capital Management CIO Charles Sizemore joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss fourth quarter bank earnings, inflation, and the energy sector.
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre breaks down how December retail sales, consumer sentiment, and bank earnings are moving markets today.
Investment company Sawyer & Company, Inc (Current Portfolio) buys VMware Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, eBay Inc, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, CrowdStrike Holdings Inc, sells CoreSite Realty Corp, Sylvamo Corp, General Electric Co, Novartis AG, Barings Corporate Investors during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sawyer & Company, Inc.