Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Fintech stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Fintech stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 2.4% in a week
- Fintech stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 3.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ENV 21.9%, $GS 15.8%, $SQ 6.6%, $GDOT 5.1%, $FISV 0.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $INTU -7.5%, $LC -9.4%, $PYPL -9.6%, $GPN -15.7%, $FIS -19.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FIS 8.1%, $GDOT 5.3%, $GPN 4.1%, $ENV 4.1%, $FISV 4.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FINX -0.7%, $ARKF -1.8%, $PYPL -6.5%, $SQ -6.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 55.4%, for the past 3 months is 56.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.3%, the lowest correlation is 41.7%, the latest correlation is 70.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.2% between FINX and IPAY
The lowest correlation is -12.3% between ENV and TPAY
In this article, we discuss the top 10 finance stock picks of Arrowstreet Capital as of the end of the third quarter of 2021 and assess their performance over the past 12 months. To see more such stocks and their performance, go to Was Arrowstreet Capital Right About These 5 Finance Stocks? We prepared the […]
The truth is that if you invest for long enough, you're going to end up with some losing stocks. But the long term...
Mizuho analyst Dan Dolev maintained Automatic Data Processing Inc (NASDAQ: ADP) with a Buy and raised the price target from $257 to $276. The company's Q1 results were strong. The company slightly raised guidance as higher client fund interest drove the overall increase in the outlook, likely offset by higher FX headwinds. From a macro perspective, management sounded constructive. However, it highlighted some caution, like softer bookings growth in international business, and continued to watch
Strong momentum of the online ecosystem & revenues from Credit Karma are expected to have aided Intuit (INTU) in Q1, while Mailchimp is likely to have offset the earlier IRS tax filing deadline effect on Consumer tax business.
In this article, we discuss the 12 best Nancy Pelosi stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more Nancy Pelosi stocks, go directly to 5 Best Nancy Pelosi Stocks to Buy Now. The stock trading activities of lawmakers in the United States have always made for interesting case studies. This is […]
Upstart Holdings (NASDAQ: UPST) and Block (NYSE: SQ) are fintech stocks that investors loved in 2021 and have been down more than 70% over the past year. In fact, Upstart is down 91%, meaning that if you invested $100 in the stock a year ago, you'd have less than $10 left today. Upstart is an artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform that helps financial institutions price loans for consumers.
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. Unfortunately, shareholders of PayPal Holdings...
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 53.9x Intuit Inc. ( NASDAQ:INTU ) may be sending very bearish signals at...
Inflation hovered near a 40-year high for the past year, causing the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates at their fastest pace in four decades. Many economists worry these actions will inadvertently tip the economy into a recession, and that fear led to a sweeping downturn in the stock market. As a result, the three major U.S. indexes -- the S&P 500, the Nasdaq Composite, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average -- all dropped into a bear market earlier this year.
Readers hoping to buy The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. ( NYSE:GS ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...