Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Fintech stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Fintech stocks down 5.7% on average while median return down 5.4% in a week
- Fintech stocks down 10.0% on average while median return down 10.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GS 8.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PYPL -12.8%, $FINX -13.3%, $ARKF -16.9%, $LC -18.3%, $SQ -24.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $INTU 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ENV -7.7%, $ARKF -7.9%, $GDOT -10.9%, $SQ -11.0%, $LC -14.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.6%, for the past 3 months is 38.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.4%, the lowest correlation is 23.0%, the latest correlation is 40.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.0% between IPAY and TPAY
The lowest correlation is -11.1% between LEND and SQ
(Bloomberg) -- The Diem Association, a group of Facebook Inc. and 25 other companies and nonprofit groups once known as Libra, is moving its main operations to the U.S. and partnering with a bank to issue a cryptocurrency backed by U.S. dollars.The new plan includes an agreement with Silvergate Capital Corp., a prominent player in the cryptocurrency industry, which will issue the coin and manage Diem’s reserve of U.S. dollars, the association said Wednesday in a statement.Diem said it’s still bu...
JPMorgan stock has come off recent highs, even after the bank reported first-quarter earnings that beat estimates.
What happened Shares of finance-company Square (NYSE: SQ) fell as much as 6.7% in trading on Wednesday and is bouncing near new lows late in the day. At 3:40 p.m. EDT, shares are down 6.5% and look like they'll close near lows for the year.
Intuit (INTU) expects third-quarter fiscal 2021 results to be hurt by the extension of the tax filing deadline. However, strong customer growth prompts the company to raise its full-year view.
With Goldman Sachs bankrolling billions on diversity initiatives, GS stock is in buy zone as banking stocks MS stock and JPM stock test breakouts.
Digital payments and financial technologist PayPal Holdings (NASDAQ: PYPL) continues to fire on all cylinders. Revenue rose 29% year over year to $6.03 billion in the first quarter, while free cash flow increased 27% to $1.22 billion. Mobile digital wallets are quickly becoming a staple for consumers around the world, and PayPal's Venmo subsidiary is an important part of its growth trajectory.
Visa (V) joins forces with MST to launch contactless payment option and offer equitable fare payment system to California residents.
Top digital payments stock PayPal is one of the leading growth stocks in the current stock market. But is it a buy right now?
Fidelity (FIS) is well poised to ride high on its sound organic as well as inorganic growth despite elevated costs.