Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Fintech stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.6% in a day
- Fintech stocks down 6.1% on average while median return down 6.6% in a week
- Fintech stocks down 14.6% on average while median return down 12.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GPN -13.0%, $PYPL -13.4%, $ENV -18.4%, $SQ -22.0%, $LC -23.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FINX -7.4%, $PYPL -8.1%, $LC -9.5%, $SQ -10.0%, $ARKF -11.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 83.7%, for the past 3 months is 71.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 93.0%, the lowest correlation is 53.9%, the latest correlation is 76.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.1% between IPAY and TPAY
The lowest correlation is 54.0% between ENV and GS
Yahoo Finance crypto reporter David Hollerith breaks down FTX's deal with BlockFi, in addition to Voyager Digital's stock trading halt.
The current uncertainty and bearish sentiment from many on Wall Street might offer investors a chance to start positions in fantastic stocks at nice entry points. The three stocks we explore today are Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN), Mastercard (MA), and Intuit (INTU).
Analysts trim Q2 profit targets for Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America, but JPMorgan fares better.
Oppenheimer continues to expect strong fundamentals in the U.S. banking sector, even as fears of a recession heighten.
Yahoo Finance reporter Jen Schonberger discusses news that the White House is weighing the idea of stablecoin regulation that would extend beyond banks and the EU reaching a landmark deal on crypto regulation.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best stocks to buy now according to billionaire Larry Robbins. You can skip our detailed analysis of Glenview Capital and go directly to 5 Best Stocks to Buy Now According to Billionaire Larry Robbins. Larry Robbins is a billionaire hedge fund manager as well as a philanthropist. He […]
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Paypal (PYPL). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Kohl's said The Franchise Group's revised offer at $53 a share was not exercisable due to the current retail and financing environments.