Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Fintech stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 3.0% in a day
- Fintech stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.6% in a week
- Fintech stocks down 10.9% on average while median return down 4.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
Related ETFs (click on ticker for stock detail page)
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $INTU 4.5%, $ARKF 1.9%, $SQ 1.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GPN -12.6%, $GS -13.1%, $ENV -16.7%, $FIS -23.6%, $LC -28.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ARKF 3.0%, $GDOT 2.7%, $FISV 1.9%, $INTU 1.9%, $FINX 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ENV -0.3%, $GPN -0.6%, $FIS -0.6%, $SQ -1.9%, $LC -3.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 69.8%, for the past 3 months is 60.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.6%, the lowest correlation is 9.7%, the latest correlation is 85.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.3% between FINX and IPAY
The lowest correlation is 41.8% between ARKF and FISV
U.S. businesses in sectors ranging from manufacturing to technology are recalibrating after a period of rapid growth.
Shou Zi Chew straddled Western and Chinese business culture on his way to the top, and now says he wants to clarify misconceptions about the company.
One of the features of bear markets, in comparison to bull markets, is that the former tend to be shorter, lasting a little less than 10 months on average compared to the latter's 2.7 years. For investors who have $5,000 handy that isn't earmarked for emergencies, let's go over one of the many possible combinations of equities you could buy with that cash to generate solid returns over the long run. Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are a good place to begin investing in any market environment, inc...
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Paypal (PYPL) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. And while active stock picking...
After a week of chaos in the banking industry, including the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank (SIVB) and Signature Bank (SBNY), and the forced marriage of UBS and Credit Suisse, investors' focus has now shifted to the Federal Reserve. Fed officials are set to convene this week for one of its most uncertain policy meetings of the year, with the central bank now at a crossroads between fighting inflation and maintaining financial stability. "They really have to balance out this inflation fighting w...
Expectations on the Fed’s next move for interest rates have been a mixed bag in recent weeks. From bets on a 50-basis point hike, to no hike at all, to a view of a 25 basis point rate hike. The expectation whiplash kicked into high gear after the sudden bank failures- sending a wave stress throughout the banking system. “The Fed is going to have to be really careful about forward guidance here and potentially not give a whole lot of it because they're not omnipotent. They don't know what's comin...
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) has gone public twice. The digital-payments company initially went public in 2002, but eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) acquired it that same year. It remained a subsidiary of eBay and was its primary payments platform until 2015, when it was spun off again as a public company.
IBD's Long-Term Leaders (LTL) gained a new name on Monday, boosting the total to 11 stocks. And it may feel ironic to some readers that the newbie hails from the field of finance. Nonetheless, consumer finance play Fair Isaac has earned a place on the LTL main list with a solid gain Monday.
In the latest trading session, Paypal (PYPL) closed at $73.21, marking a +0.3% move from the previous day.